BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You really are educating these fools what it is to be a teacher. None of these clowns could handle their work. They send their dopey kids in there acting like Dlow and Dwight and expect teachers to work magic. The most underpaid profession in the world are teachers.
    Teachers are the most liberal pussy pieces of shit walking the planet.

They are babysitters who went to liberal indoctrination camps and now they are trying to indoctrinate our children.

They earn waaaaay more than they should.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    To start off with yes, a teacher needs a bachelor's degree but also required to obtain a masters degree within 3 or 5 years depending on the state where you teach. So unless, you continue your education while working full time, you'll need to find a different profession after the time is up.

You said before that teachers only "work 7 hours a day with an hr lunch break." which is not true at all.

Dlo, I would really like for you to be a teacher for an year and determine if what you said above still holds true. I can't even respond to the 30 minute lunch breaks and then the minute-to-minute breaks we have in between classes. I feel like you have everything scripted in a school day that you read from a book.

You're not looking to criticize teachers but then you said many should be criticized. Please explain what did these educators do to conduct themselves the wrong way during the pandemic.

You can't just wave a magic wand and throw money in the most poorest districts. There's so many factors that also needs to happen that goes hand-in-hand. Encouraging experienced teachers to work there with an increased in pay is just one factor. Another factor, the way the school is structured, disciplined, and community/family support. How many schools that are underperforming have no parental involvement. If parents aren't being involved in their child's education, they'll begin to learn that their education simply isn't that important either.
    I don't know where he went to school, but 1st class started at 7:45 and last class ended at 3:15 for us. We never had over 30 minutes for lunch!
    The pay where I live has gotten a lot better than it used to be. When I was still in school they made about the avg. Yearly income, for the area, now most of the teachers I know personally make over the avg. They do take work home and to say any of them have a 35 hour week work week is crazy !They are diffinitly not over paid!
    The right always claiming all teachers are liberals it must be to hard of a job for them, or the pay is not enough or they would do it, but that would not matter they would still bitch and cry about it. When you ask a young Republican ''Hey why not be a teacher?''
    They always say pay is not enough for me, but when you talking about the ones doing the job, they say oh they make to much for the short hours!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

They are babysitters who went to liberal indoctrination camps and now they are trying to indoctrinate our children.

I can tell your education came in handy.

SoupDumpling
    SoupDumpling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

You're going to see massive decline in life expectancy over the next 10-20 years for people who took the vaccine, especially the kids.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Corporations are actually people according to US Law FYI.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

Pfizer will be coming out with a vax within 10 years that will try to erase the damages done to people's immune system that fell for the non-working damaging jab

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms

ATLANTA, GA — CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a press conference to warn the public about a deadly new "stealth" COVID-19 variant that causes negative test results and causes no symptoms.

"This deadly variant has bypassed our most sophisticated tests by ingeniously becoming harmless to the human body," said Director Walensky, "It is estimated that eight billion people have caught this variant. We must prevent it from spreading further by closing schools and locking up kindergarten children."

The CDC director's guidance to close schools and stem the tide of this "stealth" variant is backed by data that has been thoroughly and rigorously altered, proving that public school teachers are the most susceptible, testing negative a whopping 100% of the time and often succumbing to the worst symptom-free symptoms.

At publishing time, Pfizer had announced early development of a new, 103% effective vaccine, followed 3.8 seconds later by approval from the FDA.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms

ATLANTA, GA — CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a press conference to warn the public about a deadly new "stealth" COVID-19 variant that causes negative test results and causes no symptoms.

"This deadly variant has bypassed our most sophisticated tests by ingeniously becoming harmless to the human body," said Director Walensky, "It is estimated that eight billion people have caught this variant. We must prevent it from spreading further by closing schools and locking up kindergarten children."

The CDC director's guidance to close schools and stem the tide of this "stealth" variant is backed by data that has been thoroughly and rigorously altered, proving that public school teachers are the most susceptible, testing negative a whopping 100% of the time and often succumbing to the worst symptom-free symptoms.

At publishing time, Pfizer had announced early development of a new, 103% effective vaccine, followed 3.8 seconds later by approval from the FDA.

Damn, you had me until the 3.8 second approval, that would never happen with sleepy Joe at the wheel, ONLY THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL TRUMP AS POTUS could that ever happen. If you don't believe me just ask him!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I tend to agree especially in the Blue States!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Flounder was a substitute teacher of mine a few times. No joke.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Guys who don't have kids talking about how schools work and what teachers do is high comedy.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I tend to agree especially in the Blue States!
    So funny!

So you have a state that voted blue 51-49 and a red state 51-49

You really believe that there are a lot more teachers in the blue state that you would disapprove of. It would not make any difference.

Once again you cant pay for better entertainment than just logging in at SBR and read a few post!

I threw away a lot of money at comedy clubs
    Last edited by jackpot269; 09-07-22 at 11:20 AM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Once again, there isn't a shortage of funding and the pay isn't the problem.

A lot of public schools are full of kids from dumb single parents and illegals who don't speak English at home.

Throwing money at that and expecting results is like buying a fat dwarf the most expensive Nikes and expecting him to start dunking.
    The pay is absolutely the problem. I don’t know what evidence you can provide that does t correlate that higher paying teaching jobs would create stronger competition and higher quality teachers.
    Go in some of these schools and talk to some of these teachers, if you can say these are the smartest that we have to offer there’s not much more we can talk about

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You were a dropout and that’s why you are the dope you are today. Thank god you can’t find a woman dumb enough to fuxvk you and have your retarded kids. Get a job.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The pay is absolutely the problem. I don’t know what evidence you can provide that does t correlate that higher paying teaching jobs would create stronger competition and higher quality teachers.
    Go in some of these schools and talk to some of these teachers, if you can say these are the smartest that we have to offer there’s not much more we can talk about
    Once again, the data doesn't back you up on that. Money has been poured in to these failing schools with teacher bonuses, learning aids, even better quality lunches. Nada.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Corporations are actually people according to US Law FYI.
    Yeah, that's nice, there are instances where corporations are treated the same as people under the law, but that doesn't mean they are people, and if he meant corporations when he said "people who make over 250k/yr" it stands to reason he would have said "corporations".

The much more likely scenario is he could not find an example to support his statement of "tax breaks designed for people who make over 250k" and pivoted to business. Then there's the fact that I didn't say "corporations are not people under the law", I said "corporations are not people" which is of course obvious. This may seem like semantic nitpicking, but that's what your reply was in the first place, and he went from saying this, So tax cuts specially designed to benefit people making 250k or more is good for society? You think people who make millions of dollars should have a net tax effect of zero?", to talking about corporate tax which is not the same thing.

All this adds up to you needing to troll better kid.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You were a dropout and that’s why you are the dope you are today. Thank god you can’t find a woman dumb enough to fuxvk you and have your retarded kids. Get a job.
    That's why I hump your dream girl every night and live in whatever city I want every week, while you live in the biggest shithole in the country?

SoupDumpling
    SoupDumpling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Oh exciting! I can't wait for phase 2 of the CCU (Covid Cinematic Universe).

goduke

Once again, the data doesn't back you up on that. Money has been poured in to these failing schools with teacher bonuses, learning aids, even better quality lunches. Nada.
    Again show me this data. I’m not talking about paying teachers currently more I’m talking about bringing the salary requirements up to recruit better talent. Find me the time they tried this. You are talking about them paying ditzy Susie who barely graduated an extra 3k. I’m talking about hiring people from MIT, Harvard, Yale, etc. Really changing who is teaching our youth. There’s no data showing me this wouldn’t work.

dlowilly

Again show me this data. I’m not talking about paying teachers currently more I’m talking about bringing the salary requirements up to recruit better talent. Find me the time they tried this. You are talking about them paying ditzy Susie who barely graduated an extra 3k. I’m talking about hiring people from MIT, Harvard, Yale, etc. Really changing who is teaching our youth. There’s no data showing me this wouldn’t work.
    That just isn’t realistic. People don’t go to MIT to have a career teaching kids in public schools. Not only would it be way too expensive, they probably would not mesh with the kids too well and it could very possibly hinder academic performance. A smarter person doesn’t make a better teacher. Would be like getting Belichik to coach a Pop Warner team. He would be unhappy and the kids would be confused and overwhelmed.

dlowilly

Again show me this data.
    The first part of the following article addresses that. I wouldn’t recommend you read the rest. It’s likely to cause some serious butthurt.

https://medium.com/@tgof137/increase...ht-3d46ebf5c1d

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

The other day there was an all day marathon of Welcome back, Kotter. on antenna tv.

One of the episodes was about how low teacher pay was. Kotter was saying that the people that worked doing the fares in the subways made more than him, and the toll booth workers, and the guys at the local deli. He explained how many hours he spent working on grading and preparing next days assignments at his apartment each night.

At one point in the episode Washington showed Kotter a newspaper in class and said that it showed teachers make 19k a yr. Kotter said "let me see that?" he looked at it and joked "That's in San Francisco. Of course they make that much there, they have to have hazard pay for all the earthquakes." I paraphrased, but it was close to that remark.

Bottom line, is that teachers don't make some absurd unreasonable amount of money, especially for all the BS they have to put up with.

Having an educated society - even at the most basic, bare minimum - should be expected and excepted across the board.

The average person, or couple, can't afford private school education tuition, much less the ability, time, and costs, to transport their child or children to the school(s.)

The 2 biggest all male private catholic schools near me, are over 15k a yr in just tuition. There's numerous other added costs.

And 2 or 3 of the largest all female ones are in same range.

Even on a low end a lot of the catholic schools are still about 1-12k a yr just for tuition.

Now, there are a crapload of tiny Baptist based church-schools scattered everywhere. And some small Jewish Temple schools, and some non-denomination general Christian based schools around the city and state.

There's a baptist church-school near me - been around for years - seems to always have more students in K-5, and in middle school it drops and by HS, they barely have any students. Seems like every year the average graduating class is 5 students, or less.

It's pretty cheap. I think just under 3k a yr for K-8, and HS just under 4k - but still have to transport your kid(s) to and from. There's no school bus system.
    But, i've met, and or known or worked , with people that graduated from there, or at least went there from like K-8 - and they are or were, some of the dumbest, gullible, simple-minded type of people. Not necessarily mean or angry type of people, but actually passive, sweet and kind type of people - but yet, so damn simple and plain. Just don't get sarcasm, nor know who some of the worlds most popular celebs are, or super common popular movies from current or the past.

This idea of some sort of "liberal" indoctrination is not new. It's been being said for 100 yrs. from the public schools to public and private colleges. It's just that in each passing decade as the Country grows and becomes a more and more diverse Country overall, that the bigots have to create and find something new, or particular, to raise hell about in order to try and destroy the public school system.

It just sucks that it never stops with people zeroing in on different groups to use as targets.

Over the course of the Country's history it's been everything from natives, the chinese, irish, italians, polish, the blacks, to hispanics/latinos, and even sub-genres of any of the aforementioned, and now the lgbtq+, or more specific the transgendered.

The under 18 population of this country is about 22% or 73 million. Lgbtq+ as a whole is estimated around 7.5% of the total population.

The whole trans and non-binary population is estimated at 1.6 million. And for 13-17 about 300k. So that means there's probably 20 million or so students in HS - so 300k for trans and non-binary in that age range, is such an insignificant number for people to be worked up over.

Here's another thought:

"In 2021, around 91.6 percent of women had graduated high school or had obtained a higher educational degree in the United States. This is an increase from 1960, when 42.5 percent of women in the U.S. had graduated from high school or above."

I read, or see videos or clips from tik-tok and Instagram of these so-called "real woman" or "proud maga christian mom" who brag about being servants to their husbands and home-schooling their kids.

As much as a small part of this country's population wants to transform the whole Country into some handmaid's tale, flag worshipping, forced prayer, forced church(and I have no idea what version of christianity this will be based on), zero taxes(i hear it all the time, not sure how people like Cruz, Lindsey, MTG and Boebert plan to get paid) , closed borders, zero imports, only exports, and on and on with outrageous demands or ideologies - their fantasy dreams will never happen.

Trying to get rid of everyone except white northern european bloodlines, all while taking women out of the workforce and embracing some home-schooled based system - surely won't shrink the economy.

A whole lot of people haven't thought their simplistic nationalism tribal-esque utopian plans all the way out.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

That just isn’t realistic. People don’t go to MIT to have a career teaching kids in public schools. Not only would it be way too expensive, they probably would not mesh with the kids too well and it could very possibly hinder academic performance. A smarter person doesn’t make a better teacher. Would be like getting Belichik to coach a Pop Warner team. He would be unhappy and the kids would be confused and overwhelmed.
    You didn’t graduate high school

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

lol pretty soon the CDC will just say... "Now Damn It!! For those of you who haven't gotten jabbed yet!! We're tired of making up these cockamamie stories to get you to take the VAX! We're just going to tackle you.... and inject our plan in you!!! Like really... FUKK THIS SH##!"

I'd rather them just tell the world like that... instead of dikking around.

For those of you who got jabbed... you're really Pressing Your Luck.... sure... it may not effect you at all now... or even 3 years from now... but what about 5-6 years from now? Do you think you're just in the clear??? The vaccine was NEVER FULLY TESTED.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vaccines are for pussies. Man up and die if it's God's will I say! Can't live forever.

Trust in your immune system if you are a healthy young bastard especially! Don't pump that shit into your blood stream.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Vaccines are for pussies. Man up and die if it's God's will I say! Can't live forever.

Trust in your immune system if you are a healthy young bastard especially! Don't pump that shit into your blood stream.
    Doctors are for pussies too. Man up and walk it off.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Doctors are for pussies too. Man up and walk it off.
    Rub some dirt on it. Get up and play. Life!!

jackpot269

I GUESS IM A PUSSY! You are what you eat!

DOSE THAT MAKE YOU A DICK?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I GUESS IM A PUSSY! You are what you eat!

DOSE THAT MAKE YOU A DICK?
    Time to change your tampon pussy. Mommy and Daddy must be proud after your transgender surgery change.

goduke

They don’t go to MIT to teach kids because the pay sucks. And a smarter person does make a better teacher. That’s like saying a smarter person doesn’t make a better doctor.
    As for your football comparison, you are comparing coaching adults to coaching children so it’s a flawed comparison
    Also you are basing your whole argument on the stigma that teaching the youth is lower tier which one of the reasons for this is because of the pay. Again your statements basically have proven my point that we don’t value education as a society so we won’t pay to bring our youth to the level of education they should have

goduke

The first part of the following article addresses that. I wouldn’t recommend you read the rest. It’s likely to cause some serious butthurt.

The article is based off statistics of the education system as it is today. I’m talking about overhauling it and running it to where success is the determining factor. Brightest people guiding the youth. But again this won’t happen because we don’t value education as a society due to the inherent selfish nature and short term vision of many tax payers which was my original point that still stands.

goduke

You wonder why a lot of private schools work then right? More money, better teachers, better quality. Hmmmm

jackpot269

Time to change your tampon pussy. Mommy and Daddy must be proud after your transgender surgery change.
    I didn't say anything about you, I just ask a simple question, since you didn't say no it's still possible

First 12345 Last