dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Epidemic of the vaccinated

The people I know who have Covid again with more than mild symptoms had gotten the vaccinations and boosters.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Cool story bro. I guess I'll take your cool anecdote over all of the actual data that says pretty much the opposite?

The vaccinated die way less from COVID than the unvaccinated. They're also hospitalized less. Pretty simple. Show me a reputable source saying otherwise and then you'll have my attention. Nobody knows who the fk you are, why would we care about "the people you know"

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Cool story bro. I guess I'll take your cool anecdote over all of the actual data that says pretty much the opposite?

The vaccinated die way less from COVID than the unvaccinated. They're also hospitalized less. Pretty simple. Show me a reputable source saying otherwise and then you'll have my attention. Nobody knows who the fk you are, why would we care about "the people you know"
    I’m talking about the new outbreaks.

As far as who I am, I’m someone who has no monetary or political motivations when it comes to Covid, just calling it like I see it.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4087

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I’m talking about the new outbreaks.

As far as who I am, I’m someone who has no monetary or political motivations when it comes to Covid, just calling it like I see it.
    All Facts

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

This is a post I made a few weeks ago and what I think we were seeing anecdotal evidence of.

Why are boosted Americans testing positive for COVID more than those without extra shot?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...262241897.html

This article describes what I personally saw happening with friends and colleagues who were boosted. Basically the positivity rates double with the booster.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article262241897.html

Here's the article link

The other broke

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I feel like Minny fatty now
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

Do you even consider where this "data" comes from?

You are a puppet.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

most vaccinated idiots around here are either on their second case of covid or fighting for their lives against ultra-fast growing cancers..... older ones dying off due to heart problems and clotting; younger ones showing up unable to knock up their wives because the vaccines have significantly lowered their sperm count, such that if they want fukkin' kids, my unvaccinated stepson and I are gonna have to breed all their bitches.....
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave Auto Donk 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, and firstclass

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Vax shots were always overrated..

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Do you even consider where this "data" comes from?

You are a puppet.
    Exactly

Anecdotal evidence is much more valid and trustworthy than "official data" at this point.

dlowilly

What goes through lefty sheep minds when they read this?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/eight-times-conservative-think-tank-was-ahead-media-health-officials-key-covid-19-facts

Here's a good snippet:

Media outlets, Dr. Anthony Fauci and President Biden have often referred to the coronavirus pandemic as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and Biden went as far as to claim that "you’re not going to die" or be "hospitalized" if you get vaccinated.

In September 2021, Just Facts documented that those claims were inaccurate and pointed out that the "majority" of coronavirus deaths at the time were "among the fully vaccinated" and that "Covid-19 still poses a considerable risk to some fully vaccinated people because a vaccine is only as good as each person’s immune system."

Department of Defense data later that month showed that an estimated 60% of COVID-19 hospitalizations of Medicare beneficiaries involved vaccinated individuals. Months later, the UK Health Security Agency released reports showing that 74% of all deaths involving COVID-19 from Sept. 20 to Dec. 12, 2021, were among fully vaccinated individuals.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

All the vaccinated dead. They cried for the vaccine on their deathbed. Cried about how stupid they were. Cried about how their kids were orphaned because they are dipshits.

Uneducated hillbilly fuxcks who refused vaccine are dead.

dlowilly

Get lost loser troll

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Get lost loser troll
    I’m winning huge as always. Stupid redneck loser. This is why you’re a rent a cop loser security guard making 8 bucks an hour. Same dead end job for a decade. Your life is worthless.

You’ve been trolling for a decade under 8 different names. Do the world a favor and ask your mom to take your internet away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

firstclass

Sounds like you are projecting.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Don't wanna get into the politics of a health issue, but I'll quickly repeat:

There's a crew of about 5 of us. (drink beers, bet and watch games, ect)

I listened to the government. (If ya can't trust the government, we're fuked)

I got all the required shots.

I was sick as a bastard for about a month.

Couldn't stop coughing.

1 guy in the crew DIDN'T get the shots.

He was the only one who DIDN'T get covid.

Just sayin.............

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5162

high risk of getting COVID vaccinated and boosted so far never tested positive even couple days ago in home test

I also take vitamin C and D often

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

What goes through lefty sheep minds when they read this?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/eight-times-conservative-think-tank-was-ahead-media-health-officials-key-covid-19-facts

Here's a good snippet:

Media outlets, Dr. Anthony Fauci and President Biden have often referred to the coronavirus pandemic as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and Biden went as far as to claim that "you’re not going to die" or be "hospitalized" if you get vaccinated.

In September 2021, Just Facts documented that those claims were inaccurate and pointed out that the "majority" of coronavirus deaths at the time were "among the fully vaccinated" and that "Covid-19 still poses a considerable risk to some fully vaccinated people because a vaccine is only as good as each person’s immune system."

Department of Defense data later that month showed that an estimated 60% of COVID-19 hospitalizations of Medicare beneficiaries involved vaccinated individuals. Months later, the UK Health Security Agency released reports showing that 74% of all deaths involving COVID-19 from Sept. 20 to Dec. 12, 2021, were among fully vaccinated individuals.

To be fair the majority of Medicare beneficiaries are over 65 so it stands to reason that they would be the group that would be the sickest regardless of vaccinations

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    To be fair the majority of Medicare beneficiaries are over 65 so it stands to reason that they would be the group that would be the sickest regardless of vaccinations
    Sure, no studies are perfect but that's not the point.

We were constantly told it was a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and you were protected if you did what you were all but forced to do in getting vaccinated and boosted. At best this was entirely inaccurate.

Politicians got more powerful, drug companies got richer, and the left basked in deluded self righteousness as they heckled and insulted those that didn't buy into it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the clotting issues caused by the mrna vaxxes are starting to really rise according to numerous studies...... any healthy fuk who opted for an mrna death jab is pretty well fukked.......

deaths rising, fast developing cancers everywhere, off the charts, clotting, women's reproductive issues...... there's a reason that shithole company moderna never had a drug approved by the fda prlor to this bullshit covid shot.......
    Points Awarded:

firstclass gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2455

[QUOTE=vitterd;30980984]I’m winning huge as always. Stupid redneck loser. This is why you’re a rent a cop loser security guard making 8 bucks an hour. Same dead end job for a decade. Your life is worthless.

pregnant women reporting scary health issues
    Last edited by Natty68; 09-03-22 at 09:57 AM.

firstclass

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Imagine if only half the population ever got the polio vax.

Viruses don't stop. They'll constantly evolve.

Science can only do so much.

Either be a host and help spread, by helping to create more vigilant super strains or....take a shot that'll give your body an advantage in fending off an attack.

They could go back and rework the vax and do away with the mrna versions, and make them old school way, and design them like the yearly flu(influenza) shot/vax/booster, only in this case for the different variants of covid, and make it just like getting a yearly flu shot - AND because of the zhitshow and mass dis-info that is the internet, and what has been spread about anything covid related - there'd still be a huge section of the population that wouldn't take a measly shot in order to help mankind as a whole.

As the whole planet keeps getting warmer year over year, and melting of glacial ice, and thawing of untouched tundra's and permafrost - we're gonna have untold amount of new viruses and bacteria being released into the atmosphere and water ways.

There's no reversing this.

Only thing that'll reverse the changes is mass depopulation, err, extinction.

Once the nuclear wars start and a nuclear winter sets in and the remaining people left in scattered pockets around the globe are reversed back to tribal hunter and gathers, then the planet will reverse the changes.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post

Either be a host and help spread, by helping to create more vigilant super strains or....take a shot that'll give your body an advantage in fending off an attack.

They could go back and rework the vax and do away with the mrna versions, and make them old school way, and design them like the yearly flu(influenza) shot/vax/booster, only in this case for the different variants of covid, and make it just like getting a yearly flu shot - AND because of the zhitshow and mass dis-info that is the internet, and what has been spread about anything covid related - there'd still be a huge section of the population that wouldn't take a measly shot in order to help mankind as a whole.

As the whole planet keeps getting warmer year over year, and melting of glacial ice, and thawing of untouched tundra's and permafrost - we're gonna have untold amount of new viruses and bacteria being released into the atmosphere and water ways.

Once the nuclear wars start and a nuclear winter sets in and the remaining people left in scattered pockets around the globe are reversed back to tribal hunter and gathers, then the planet will reverse the changes.
    lol

firstclass

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post

Another libtard .. Polio vax actually prevents polio .. Its a Vaccine that went through trials and was approved.

It works ,it prevents getting polio.

Covid vax we were told it prevents getting covid and spreading it. It does neither.

It was never approved like people were told. The approved covid vax will never be used. Everything that is being injected is still EAU use . Most don't know that.

Anyone that took the vax is part of the biggest experiment in history.

And the data coming out is devastating to those vaxxed.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Another libtard .. Polio vax actually prevents polio .. Its a Vaccine that went through trials and was approved.

It works ,it prevents getting polio.

Covid vax we were told it prevents getting covid and spreading it. It does neither.

It was never approved like people were told. The approved covid vax will never be used. Everything that is being injected is still EAU use . Most don't know that.

Anyone that took the vax is part of the biggest experiment in history.

And the data coming out is devastating to those vaxxed.
    Untrue, we were never told it cures covid. Maybe some non medical professionals said that but why are you listening to them? Right from the beginning pfizer, moderna and johnson and johnson said what their effective rate was. Not one said 100%.

firstclass

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Untrue, we were never told it cures covid. Maybe some non medical professionals said that but why are you listening to them? Right from the beginning pfizer, moderna and johnson and johnson said what their effective rate was. Not one said 100%.
    your leader said many times ,take the vaccine you will not get covid, and you will not spread covid.

So did the CDC . They also said it was safe.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Come on now. Not only are you arguing semantics, firstclass didn't even say anything about "curing covid" in the post you were replying to.

It didn't do what it was said to do, and it may turn out it actually harmed instead of helped. As if that isn't bad enough, we paid big pharma many untold billions to do it. Just one of the several devastating mistakes surrounding Covid, mistakes mostly pushed by leftists. Undeniable.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 09-03-22 at 08:42 PM.

goduke

Come on now. Not only are you arguing semantics, firstclass didn't even say anything about "curing covid" in the post you were replying to.

It didn't do what it was said to do, and it may turn out it actually harmed instead of helped. As if that isn't bad enough, we paid big pharma many untold billions to do it. Just one of the several devastating mistakes surrounding Covid, mistakes mostly pushed by leftists. Undeniable.
    He literally said this in his post "Covid vax we were told it prevents getting covid and spreading it. It does neither."

As for your comment that it may turn out it actually harmed instead of helped, I could use that same voodoo logic and say that maybe in the future, one day, at an unknown time it may be proven that people who didnt have the vaccine and got covid multiple times will see that they are more prone to brain disorders.

As for paying big pharma....this is where you draw the line on money? We dump money on fake wars, we dump money bailing out banks, we dump money on unfair tax cuts for the rich, we gave money to airlines who had horrible financials and now they are still cancelling flights, etc, etc, etc. If you want to call out spending then lets make sure you call out spending for both parties.

Covid also started when Republicans were in office and in control of the Senate and they were the first to make mistakes. Undeniable

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    your leader said many times ,take the vaccine you will not get covid, and you will not spread covid.

So did the CDC . They also said it was safe.
    Actually i believe Trump first said it was safe. But thats just semantics for you right? Also if you are listening to any president either way for your medical advice than thats idiotic.

As for it being safe, I'm vaccinnated like hundreds of millions of people. Let me know when 200 million people die and then you'll have an argument

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7904

GLORIOUS
    GLORIOUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1114

Saw a study that said 83% of the unvaccinated are really just pussies who are scared of needles but act tough on the internet to make up for it

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by GLORIOUS View Post
    Saw a study that said 83% of the unvaccinated are really just pussies who are scared of needles but act tough on the internet to make up for it
    You and your other gender fluid buds getting together to chat in the basement is not a "study"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

1234 ... Last