dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The first article is a false narrative. There's a worker shortage in most every industry since the pandemic.

The second article I'm reading with an open mind.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    The first article is a false narrative. There's a worker shortage in most every industry since the pandemic.

The second article I'm reading with an open mind.
    I still don't get how there is a worker shortage (which we all know is 100% true) when 1,000's of businesses closed up because the Democrats wouldn't let them operate during the plandemic, yet the Biden administration is reporting this strong job growth.

If everyone is looking for help, then where in the Hell did all of these people that were told to stay home end up working at? I don't remember seeing "Help Wanted" on every marquee in town prior to Coivd.

Something isn't adding up here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I still don't get how there is a worker shortage (which we all know is 100% true) when 1,000's of businesses closed up because the Democrats wouldn't let them operate during the plandemic, yet the Biden administration is reporting this strong job growth.

If everyone is looking for help, then where in the Hell did all of these people that were told to stay home end up working at? I don't remember seeing "Help Wanted" on every marquee in town prior to Coivd.

It simply doesn't add up. I'm kind of tired walking into Home Depot.... Lowe's... and every other business... and someone says... sorry we're short staffed right now. I'm like why??? Then they say Covid. Then I say... I thought COVID was over?? Then they say... no... Covid ruined everything. It's like even the employees are brainwashed in saying this sh## from the higher ups. It's all BS.

So exactly which is it?? Are people not enjoying life?? Staying home still? Nothing is getting done??? Why was the damn stock market so high right after covid??? The entire system needs to be really looked at.... a missing piece to the puzzle somewhere.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

What percentage of SBR posters got the vaccine? Was there ever a poll?

dlowilly

Just in case there is still a question:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vacci...ugust-analysis

Libtards still out there saying "pandemic of the unvaccinated" too

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Just in case there is still a question:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vacci...ugust-analysis

Libtards still out there saying "pandemic of the unvaccinated" too
    "Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated"

"At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose."

What does those numbers say to you Willy?

Or did you know that already, but still want to drink that Koolaid news anyway?

When 21% of the population make up 42% of the deaths, maybe worry what is up with that group, instead of spreading false fear at the group of 79% that are dying at a much lower low rate than they represent.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    "Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated"

"At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose."

When 21% of the population make up 42% of the deaths, maybe worry what is up with that group, instead of spreading false fear at the group of 79% that are dying at a much lower low rate than they represent.
    Are you suggesting there aren't an alarming amount of people getting sick from the vaccine?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Are you suggesting there aren't an alarming amount of people getting sick from the vaccine?
    i hope not

that would be childish, irresponsible and a flat out lie

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Just because there is no one to serve you your Taco Bell or check you out at the local Walmart, that doesnt represent the entire workforce population. I mean its simple, people were home during covid and had the time to realize that living a life of dogshit hourly wage in a job that has no hope for a better future was not a way to live life. So even when everything opened up people decided not to do that shit anymore. Some went back to school, learn a trade, etc, some just changed their life and stopped caring about needing trivial things, some just stop working. But what you arent capturing is that other jobs like white collar jobs grew, jobs with a future are doing fine. So its mostly redistributed jobs that you arent seeing because you are looking at who is going to bag your groceries.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

i hope not

that would be childish, irresponsible and a flat out lie

No need to change what I posted to make a red herring argument boys.

Just wondering what Willy's math skills make of 21% of the population making up 42% of deaths...

Not a tough question.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

First of all, I'm not sure I believe that number of 79%, and I'm not the only one:

https://khn.org/news/article/cdc-sen...pear-inflated/

"They note that the CDC as of Dec. 5 has recorded more seniors at least partly vaccinated — 55.4 million — than there are people in that age group — 54.1 million"

Regardless, it really is remarkable the lengths the left will go to not to admit being wrong.

We were beat over the head with the narratives of it's safe, you won't get covid with it, you won't die from covid with it, and this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

It doesn't matter what the number of vaccinated or partially vaccinated is. When the majority of people dying from covid have received the vaccine, those narratives are completely false. These aren't just "you're wrong no you're wrong" arguments. The lies that were told and continue to be told had devastating effects.

It's not fear of a group of 79% as you say, but a demand that the left stops lying and owns up to their past lies.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

The slab jab!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You have like a 10% chance in finding an honest... forthright... family doctor that would put you in the best possible "health" situation. Those family doc days are long gone... here in Michigan... you have Henry Ford Health and Beaumont... and let's face it.. they want you sick. It's a huge networking business. Why on earth would they want you healthy?? Running a medical commercial is no different than seeing an iPhone ad from apple and luring you to buy their product. Awe they look so caring and compassionate during that Henry Ford ad lol

Forcing someone to get a vaccine was ALARMING RIGHT FROM THE START. It's your body... and you should be able to do whatever you want with it. No government or doctor should tell you differently. Whether people will start getting more ill months or years from the covid vaccine... we'll never know? But you do have to say to yourself... why are you so persistent wanting me to get this damn thing? Has nothing to do with "quality of life" or protecting other humans.

Optional

First of all, I'm not sure I believe that number of 79%, and I'm not the only one:

https://khn.org/news/article/cdc-sen...pear-inflated/

"They note that the CDC as of Dec. 5 has recorded more seniors at least partly vaccinated — 55.4 million — than there are people in that age group — 54.1 million"

Regardless, it really is remarkable the lengths the left will go to not to admit being wrong.

We were beat over the head with the narratives of it's safe, you won't get covid with it, you won't die from covid with it, and this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

It doesn't matter what the number of vaccinated or partially vaccinated is. When the majority of people dying from covid have received the vaccine, those narratives are completely false. These aren't just "you're wrong no you're wrong" arguments. The lies that were told and continue to be told had devastating effects.

It's not fear of a group of 79% as you say, but a demand that the left stops lying and owns up to their past lies.
    Remarkable how far any politico-extremist will go to refuse admitting they are wrong too.

See your above response!!

Ok, let's make it much easier for you... lets put aside that you choose to not believe any figures that go against your narrative and try again, asking you this way;

HYPOTHETICALLY, if a 21% group of the population were dieing at double the expected rate for their group size (42%), what would that suggest to you?

Try to keep your answer to less than 4 paragraphs of words avoiding the actual question this time'

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Mind blowing. Yet people are still in denial

Optional

21% of the population unvaxxed is making up 42% of the deaths.

A week later and still no answer for that fact!

That ends the thread, drama queen disinformation spreading lemmings officially 100% owned.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^reminds me of crime stats that people love to ignore…

First ... 2345