1. #71
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,189
    Betpoints: 158

    Maybe by 2057

  2. #72
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 892

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Dude I don’t make a lot of threads, so in the spirit of thomorino “fukk off”.
    Actually, that shtick is old but his last shtick was “shut up” and “bye bye” like with him and this thread. 😂😂😂

  3. #73
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,887
    Betpoints: 2199

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    And home court advantage for NBA playoffs when it was COVID bubble
    Wind being a factor for a total for a game played in a dome is my personal favorite. He stopped posting MLB after that debacle.

  4. #74
    las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 1,214
    Betpoints: 17207

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That's pretty much it. It was either just leave him to run rampant and keep just repeating the same stuff to troll anyone who responded to him, or give in and lose him.


    @JJgold why don't you start a poll thread and if the vote goes his way we can drop the ban?
    Thread is closed!

  5. #75
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,547
    Betpoints: 25352

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Opti, tell them to worry less about posters and try to make a website work. This is a total shit hole. MLB not even up today? This place is a pile of trash. Nothing works.
    How can you ignore a poster that posts rapid fire shit pushing shit threads to the top of the queue?

    I got tired of logging on and seeing shit at the top.

    I'm an analyst by trade, I analyze for a living.
    Now that this individual is gone, this is what I see.
    Better dialogue in discussion threads.
    Respectful fades without the pejoratives

    All the veteran long time respected posters here get faded from time to time, posters like KVB, and Laker, myself (yes, I may be a bit of a blowhard at times, but I consider myself 'respected' here, Shady, and sorry if I omitted some names, but there's at least a dozen more that come to mind, they all get faded, but now it's respected fades, fades without 'you're a dumb shit' for instance 1000 times over.

    It got to the point where I completely stopped posting plays here because posters like (all gone now) like Thomorino, Big Daddy, Rudy, and a few others would troll them. I know of two others who used to post plays on a regular basis stop posting for the same reason, but I'm not going tp speak for them here in this post.

    I make mistakes (the hell you say), when dealing with walls of data I'm going to misplace a decimal point, I'm going to post a stat for the away side inadvertently that was clearly meant to be applied to the home side, that's human error, it happens, but when respectfully called out on it I always respond with "thanks for that, my bad" I don't post (and others) "dumb shit" and I certainly don't post opinions and try to pass off my opinions as stone cold fact and can't prove those facts because they don't exist, and only post fiction to advance my agenda like Thomorino did pretty much always.

    Flaming posts are down to near non existent these days.

    My writeups take 30 minutes, and a couple of minutes after that to double check before I post.
    It got to the point where I just said 'fuk it', I'm not writing anything up for a half hour just so it can get trolled a dozen times, especially if my selection doesn't win.

    I'm great at taking playful ribbing, shit, I'm the first to poke fun at myself, I'm not good at taking "Dumb shit" a dozen times over though.

    I like to say about myself "Brevity is not my forte" because there's truth there, I have long winded tendencies, it's who I am, it's what I do, my long winded point is sometimes less is more.

    I'm sure getting rid of guys like Morino, and Rudy, and Big Daddy and substituting those three with just one quality new poster, just throwing one name out there, "Risking Digits" is a win. 3 for 1 is a win-win in this instance.

  6. #76
    deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-10
    Posts: 855
    Betpoints: 4232

    Well said Nash.
    (And you still didn't deserve back to back NBA MVPs).

  7. #77
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,310
    Betpoints: 590

    Bigdaddyqh was clearly an admin account built to troll every one of us at SBR. He left the day SBR changed hands and showed up at BMR immediately. The question is, who was the admin doing the trolling.

  8. #78
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,547
    Betpoints: 25352

    Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Well said Nash.
    (And you still didn't deserve back to back NBA MVPs).
    I agree, but the real Nash is going to say to Stern (at the time) "I don't deserve this second MVP, I'm giving it back"

  9. #79
    Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-10
    Posts: 927
    Betpoints: 600

    Bring back Thomy

  10. #80
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,378
    Betpoints: 5880

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Opti, tell them to worry less about posters and try to make a website work. This is a total shit hole. MLB not even up today? This place is a pile of trash. Nothing works.
    They are 90% working on the new version of the site instead of worrying about patching anything here now.

    Can only hope the result was worth waiting for at this point.

    I dont think it will be much longer to wait. Probably just weeks now.




    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Bigdaddyqh was clearly an admin account built to troll every one of us at SBR. He left the day SBR changed hands and showed up at BMR immediately. The question is, who was the admin doing the trolling.
    God I hope not. He was a horrible individual. Glad he disappeared.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

  11. #81
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,989
    Betpoints: 8852

    Bring back Thermaflu as everyone deserves a second chance, no? Come on Opti have a heart!


First 123
Top