1. #36
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    I got 51 guys that want him back

  2. #37
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I got 51 guys that want him back
    Yeah right you’re a God damn liar & a bad one at that.

  3. #38
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-10
    Posts: 4,689
    Betpoints: 4206

    We need a thomorino and BigDaddyQH podcast.

  4. #39
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    We miss him
    We cannot afford to lose posters at this stage

  5. #40
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We miss him
    We cannot afford to lose posters at this stage
    It kind of makes since now actually. We don’t like him, we don’t like you, but you like him, full circle here.

  6. #41
    Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 7,400
    Betpoints: 13375

    You're a dumb shit.

    Here jjgold, apparently you missed reading that shit all day.

  7. #42
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,728
    Betpoints: 23073

    Bring back Thom Orino.

  8. #43
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Had to do with the thread he started on the Buffalo shooting. He kept saying the shooter didn't target blacks and when shown the rifle picture that had the "n" word written on it he kept saying it wasn't his gun.

    Must have broken some rules in that thread.
    That and the fact he went postal in that thread 30 seconds after coming off yet another post review.

    Hate's a strong word, there was only one other poster I despised more than him in the eleven years I've been posting here.

    Thing about Skippy was when you pointed out where he was wrong, and how he was wrong, proof is in the pudding wrong, undeniably wrong, he still wouldn't admit he was wrong, call you a 'dumbass' for pointing out and proving he was wrong, but still fight tooth and nail he was right.

    Called Larry Bird a guard, never admitted he was wrong.
    Called Moses Malone a power forward, never a center, proved he was wrong 100 ways to Sunday, never admitted he was wrong.

    And on, and on, and on, and on...

  9. #44
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I got 51 guys that want him back
    Yeah, and Big Bear was a Hall of Fame poster too, right?

  10. #45
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7060

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That and the fact he went postal in that thread 30 seconds after coming off yet another post review.

    Hate's a strong word, there was only one other poster I despised more than him in the eleven years I've been posting here.

    Thing about Skippy was when you pointed out where he was wrong, and how he was wrong, proof is in the pudding wrong, undeniably wrong, he still wouldn't admit he was wrong, call you a 'dumbass' for pointing out and proving he was wrong, but still fight tooth and nail he was right.

    Called Larry Bird a guard, never admitted he was wrong.
    Called Moses Malone a power forward, never a center, proved he was wrong 100 ways to Sunday, never admitted he was wrong.

    And on, and on, and on, and on...
    Nasher…the best was when he was talking about a lions home game with the weather and grass problem…..they play in a dome

  11. #46
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 6,756
    Betpoints: 17676

    He went bust. He will be back when the government sends out reparations checks for slavery.

  12. #47
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    I love him
    Trump guy
    Proud boy

  13. #48
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,845
    Betpoints: 1338

    He got banned for claiming that Baker Mayfield was better than Derek Carr.

  14. #49
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,902
    Betpoints: 8782

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I love him
    Trump guy
    Proud boy
    Only because of that is why I forgive him for his being an attorney lies.

    BRING BACK THERM CAMPAIGN STARTED!

    If banned lift it I and I say mon!

  15. #50
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Nasher…the best was when he was talking about a lions home game with the weather and grass problem…..they play in a dome
    That was even better than his "Bridgewater once won ten consecutive starts as a Viking"


  16. #51
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,185
    Betpoints: 6958

    Fukk that guy
    He's a social path
    Guy couldn't keep his records straight
    And was a fukkin jackoff
    Fukk that guy
    You all are a bunch of Tard Nuggets if you want that creature back
    Fukk that guy

  17. #52
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,902
    Betpoints: 8782

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Fukk that guy
    He's a social path
    Guy couldn't keep his records straight
    And was a fukkin jackoff
    Fukk that guy
    You all are a bunch of Tard Nuggets if you want that creature back
    Fukk that guy
    That is some hate rant there I just read, let us know what you really think of him Harry? lol..

  18. #53
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,728
    Betpoints: 23073

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Nasher…the best was when he was talking about a lions home game with the weather and grass problem…..they play in a dome
    And home court advantage for NBA playoffs when it was COVID bubble

  19. #54
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,066
    Betpoints: 7060

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    And home court advantage for NBA playoffs when it was COVID bubble
    Guy was such a turd

  20. #55
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Guy was such a turd
    All his losses were due to 'absurd variance'.
    Like laying -130 on + propositions had nothing to do with losing.



    KC lost the Super Bowl because of the officiating, the fact they didn't score a TD all game had nothing to do with it.



  21. #56
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    All his losses were due to 'absurd variance'.
    Like laying -130 on + propositions had nothing to do with losing.



    KC lost the Super Bowl because of the officiating, the fact they didn't score a TD all game had nothing to do with it.


    He was the biggest fuckin’ mut coward in the history of sportsbetting.

  22. #57
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Jerky you could not shine his shoes

  23. #58
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerky you could not shine his shoes
    You’re the only poster who feels this way sadly.

  24. #59
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerky you could not shine his shoes
    Morino couldn't even find the shine box.

  25. #60
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    He was the biggest fuckin’ mut coward in the history of sportsbetting.
    “Fukking mut coward”

  26. #61
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 77,902
    Betpoints: 8782

    Many Dan Morino haters in this thread.

  27. #62
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,295
    Betpoints: 5397

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Fukk that guy
    He's a social path
    Guy couldn't keep his records straight
    And was a fukkin jackoff
    Fukk that guy
    You all are a bunch of Tard Nuggets if you want that creature back
    Fukk that guy
    Tard nugget!

  28. #63
    Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 7,400
    Betpoints: 13375

    Dumb shits

  29. #64
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Dumb shits
    Fukk off

  30. #65
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Fukk off
    I own you.


  31. #66
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I own you.


  32. #67
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,538
    Betpoints: 25289

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

  33. #68
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 636

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Tard nugget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Dumb shits
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Fukk off
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I own you.

    2 unintelligent posters..
    This is my thread..

  34. #69
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,316
    Betpoints: 5800

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That and the fact he went postal in that thread 30 seconds after coming off yet another post review.
    That's pretty much it. It was either just leave him to run rampant and keep just repeating the same stuff to troll anyone who responded to him, or give in and lose him.


    @JJgold why don't you start a poll thread and if the vote goes his way we can drop the ban?

  35. #70
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,156
    Betpoints: 121

    Opti, tell them to worry less about posters and try to make a website work. This is a total shit hole. MLB not even up today? This place is a pile of trash. Nothing works.

First 123 Last
Top