The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Except nobody knew how bad Joe really would be. If the election were held over I think you can guess what would happen.
    The election was never about Biden. No one voted for him bc hey liked him or thought he'd be good.

81,000,000 ppl wanted a Trump gone

If the election were held today, Im guessing there would be a much lower turnout, and trump would prolly win. But its not a foregone conclusion

Trump is probably the worst candidate ever. He tried to do. a bunch of illegal shit to overturn an election that was without fraud. He knew the election was valid, everyone told him there was no fraud and he still tried to fukk over our democracy. Thats unforgivable.

Biden is as big a fukkup as I and many others thought he would be. Incoherent, confused, asleep at the wheel and he has sapped the energy from the Dem base.

I guess its too much to ask for to get two decent candidates
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The election was never about Biden. No one voted for him bc hey liked him or thought he'd be good.

If the election were held today, Im guessing there would be a much lower turnout, and trump would prolly win. But its not a foregone conclusion

Trump is probably the worst candidate ever. He tried to do. a bunch of illegal shit to overturn an election that was without fraud. He knew the election was valid, everyone told him there was no fraud and he still tried to fukk over our democracy. Thats unforgivable.

Biden is as big a fukkup as I and many others thought he would be. Incoherent, confused, asleep at the wheel and he has sapped the energy from the Dem base.

81* million

Everyone knows deep down inside that there was a lot of shady shit that went down in the last election. I watched it happen in real time.

One guy cannot get 100k votes while the other gets ZERO in the middle of the night when counting is supposed to be done.

This happened in Wisconsin.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Dan Quayle worst VP ever and it's not close.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with some points in here from Chucky and Kraken. The dems need a better candidate(s). Several of them currently would seem to come across as highly inauthentic. Same reason that Bernie got such a push because he never changed from his stances or came across as inauthentic. His policies and platform are something that I would have a hard time voting for though but I can respect the authenticity.

Trump does believe something was wrong with the election. The great irony however, is that he may not realize that the same busted system is what got him in elected in 2016. (So he was right but also wrong). It was odd hearing the reports of fraud but when the DOJ as asked to investigate, they claimed it didn't rise to the level of fraud that would actually impact an election. No system is ever perfect and Trump supporters have to understand that maybe there was some fraud but it was typical of most elections however that got magnified with the usage of social media and whatnot.

If he does run again he should ignore the past and just focus on going forward. The democrats need to find some viable options. There is a huge lane center left that could be filled. Like double in the gap at wrigley type shit. If they run out Biden again, I cannot see him winning.

Ra77er

Talking about VP's. At first I thought Kamala was just trying to be careful with her wordings or perhaps just fabricating a message for the viewers. Now it looks to me like she's been in a 12 round fight and she is dazed and confused. I kinda feel for her. I mean any of you on the forum including Trump supporters wanna work as VP with Biden? That has to be extremely difficult. That isn't a knock on Biden but its clear that all cylinders are not firing.

81 mill people voting out of hatred is a scary situation if that is indeed accurate. Shows the US is a hot mess.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57517

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Talking about VP's. At first I thought Kamala was just trying to be careful with her wordings or perhaps just fabricating a message for the viewers. Now it looks to me like she's been in a 12 round fight and she is dazed and confused. I kinda feel for her. I mean any of you on the forum including Trump supporters wanna work as VP with Biden? That has to be extremely difficult. That isn't a knock on Biden but its clear that all cylinders are not firing.

81 mill people voting out of hatred is a scary situation if that is indeed accurate. Shows the US is a hot mess.
    You want a worse job than Biden's VP... How about his Press Secretary? She has to cover for unbelievable gaffs on a daily basis - Tough gig!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Actually the debate is over - Clearly the worst and most incompetent of all time! Name one productive thing she's done... At least she finally went to Europe, Lol!
    Are you too young to remember Dan Quayle?

Makes both Biden and Trumps incoherent rambles look like nothing.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Missed this. Homie knows.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Missed this. Homie knows.
    i don't believe he had/has an IQ above 100. it's pretty sad.

decent fella, just dumber than a sack of rocks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

you still believe 81 million voted for Biden? I am thinking you are just saying that in an attempt to trigger people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KnIkBAY9RVhM/

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I'm a Ronald Reagan Republican, and as such I agree.
    So unqualified.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you still believe 81 million voted for Biden? I am thinking you are just saying that in an attempt to trigger people.

Just because you are triggered by the consistent reasonable analysis that your movie is garbage, it does not mean real people are triggered too ;-)

Any normal person only has to watch the first 30 seconds to know it's a stupidly biased hit piece. And anyone who goes further quickly sees there is ZERO EVIDENCE what party these people worked for.

Only a dumbass or pre-brainwashed partisan could possibly see this film as proof of what it claims.

Notice how even all the other rusted on right wing guys are ignoring your posts and not talking about this? Take the hint.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just because you are triggered by the consistent reasonable analysis that your movie is garbage, it does not mean real people are triggered too ;-)

Any normal person only has to watch the first 30 seconds to know it's a stupidly biased hit piece. And anyone who goes further quickly sees there is ZERO EVIDENCE what party these people worked for.

Only a dumbass or pre-brainwashed partisan could possibly see this film as proof of what it claims.

Notice how even all the other rusted on right wing guys are ignoring your posts and not talking about this? Take the hint.
    Bill Barr said that nothing was proven in that film, but there were some suspicious things going on.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Bill Barr said that nothing was proven in that film, but there were some suspicious things going on.
    Fer sure.

Whatever is going on there appears potentially anti-democracy.

Close the loophole for all. Makes you wonder if they have not do both sides want it that way.

DwightShrute

try watching it with the sound on. Plenty of evidence despite you not wanting there to be.

Optional

try watching it with the sound on. Plenty of evidence despite you not wanting there to be.
    You could tell me the minute to go to to see evidence these people were all dem operatives and I'd listen.

DwightShrute

You could tell me the minute to go to to see evidence these people were all dem operatives and I'd listen.
    too many to list

all you need to do is watch it with an open mind and the sound on.

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    You want a worse job than Biden's VP... How about his Press Secretary? She has to cover for unbelievable gaffs on a daily basis - Tough gig!
    That is a fair point Art however that gig is at least known for being difficult no matter who is in office so at least the people that take it are aware of what they are walking into. This isn't an endorsement of Kamala per se, just saying that has to be a wild job to do on a day to day basis with JBiden.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Biden just hit the number 1 spot for worst Presidents ever in my book. His low ratings even prove that. This President sucks ass straight up!!

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

To all you woke fruit cup sons of bitches, MERICA BABY!!!

Listen and watch this, turn it up and become real men!!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

[Why can't we put a Moderator on the ignore list when they are an ABSOLUTE MORON with NOTHING of VALUE to SAY SAD QUOTE=Optional;30913281]Just because you are triggered by the consistent reasonable analysis that your movie is garbage, it does not mean real people are triggered too ;-)

Notice how even all the other rusted on right wing guys are ignoring your posts and not talking about this? Take the hint.[/QUOTE]

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

None of us know all the fzcts so I concede its possible there is some grand conspiracy and Biden didnt get 81,000,000

But so far none of the evidence has held up in court, even in GOP with Trump appointed judges that have reviewed evidence

States like Arizona that had a whole ass MAGA squad come and audit the results of the election couldn't even find a single fraudulent vote

So do I believe Biden got 81,000,000 votes??? Yes

Do you really believe in a conspiracy theory with the main proof being bitchute videos and Trumps word?
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    [Why can't we put a Moderator on the ignore list when they are an ABSOLUTE MORON with NOTHING of VALUE to SAY SAD QUOTE=Optional;30913281]Just because you are triggered by the consistent reasonable analysis that your movie is garbage, it does not mean real people are triggered too ;-)

Something that's true doesn't require your belief.

Any reasonable person would, at minimum, have serious questions about the election being less than legit after watching the film. How many trips do normal voters take across counties to drop off multiple ballots? Is a dozen too many to make you question election integrity? Is there a limit? Maybe one hundreds trips would raise an eyebrow? LOL.

Only a dumbass or pre-brainwashed partisan could watch this film and still come to the conclusion the election was legit.

Again, how many other examples does one have to show you guys of outright lies you were told, and you believed, which turned out to be lies? Is there a number? I mean, some of you are still calling what happened on Jan 6th an "insurrection" for Christ sake! No intellectually honest person would call it that. Only partisan hacks and TDS sufferers do.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave DwightShrute 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

Not one good one this century from either party SAD!!!

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    The Election was a FRAUD anyone who thinks/believes braindeadbiden won is a MORON
    Bill Bar and TRUMPS DAUGHTER they are morons for sure!!

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A list from one his cult members, a list from a independent source would be more creditable.
    example : how do you say a successful trip to Asia that could mean anything

jackpot269

Something that's true doesn't require your belief.

Any reasonable person would, at minimum, have serious questions about the election being less than legit after watching the film. How many trips do normal voters take across counties to drop off multiple ballots? Is a dozen too many to make you question election integrity? Is there a limit? Maybe one hundreds trips would raise an eyebrow? LOL.

Only a dumbass or pre-brainwashed partisan could watch this film and still come to the conclusion the election was legit.

Again, how many other examples does one have to show you guys of outright lies you were told, and you believed, which turned out to be lies? Is there a number? I mean, some of you are still calling what happened on Jan 6th an "insurrection" for Christ sake! No intellectually honest person would call it that. Only partisan hacks and TDS sufferers do.
    Any amateur film maker could have did a better job of making it look creditable! Their biggest mistake in my opinion is them having people watch these drop boxes and not doing a better job of getting video of the mules and their tag numbers on the cars they claim were from other states and some from hundred's of miles away!

Ill take the word of all those REPUBLICAN lead audits that wanted it to be true but could find no evidence of fraud.

Not one person of all those involved if you believe the film, has came forward for Mr. Pillows dumbazz's millions he promised to anyone that would.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

one thing for sure TRUMP will be banned from ever holding any political office again in the usa not even senate or house rep or mayor of tiniest lil town in usa .... same as per hillary clinton ... not only the jan 6th mob also taking 15 boxes out of wh to his mar a lago residence.

E mails from those who where in WH under trump omfg i will smile when all my local trumpsters cannot vote for him

YES there is bad and good in every party but most of what is causing Biden dislike was created by trump ........... never forget that he did not want to help biden take office as all other presidents have done TRUMP only helps TRUMP period he could care less if you go broke and lose your house savings and everything else he is true criminal in that he takes you then F***S u in the a s s so hard you die.

LOOK how many people resigned from thier offices under trump totally F***ED today

REPUBLICANS only want to disgrace the democratic party so they win in 24 instead of being forthright and transparent.

When it comes to lying though TRUMP is KING of KINGS! I cannot even get near him and i lie constantly.

HE hurt YOU and ME but you all are blind to it. HE broke the oath when he took his office with his right hand on the bible.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk never knew trump did this
    Dec 31, 2020 -2.26%
    Sep 30, 2020 -2.89%
    Jun 30, 2020 -9.08%

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk never knew trump did this
    Dec 31, 2020 -2.26%
    Sep 30, 2020 -2.89%
    Jun 30, 2020 -9.08%
    How to Admit Yourself to a Psychiatric Hospital - Verywell Mind
    https://www.verywellmind.com
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

jackpot269

First 1234 Last