risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia

Dennis Butler, a 37-year-old with an extensive criminal history, was killed after he targeted a group of around 40 people attending a birthday party.
    Police spokesman Tony Hazelett said the woman's quick reaction saved lives and may have prevented a mass shooting.

Butler had driven by the area earlier on Wednesday evening when he was warned to slow down because children were playing.
    He returned armed with an AR-15-type rifle and opened fire from his vehicle on the birthday-graduation party outside the apartment complex in the city.

Mr Hazelett told a news conference that the woman who fired back did not have any law enforcement background. She has not been identified.
    "She's just a member of the community who was carrying her weapon lawfully," he said. "And instead of running from the threat she engaged with the threat and saved several lives."
    The woman remained at the scene after the shooting, and is co-operating with investigators.
    Charges will not be filed against her, police added.
    Butler was found dead at the scene from multiple gunshot wounds, police said.
    Mr Hazelett said it is not yet clear how Butler obtained the weapon - which he was not legally allowed to carry as a convicted felon.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love this!!

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Wouldn't be surprised if she ended up in prison. That's how the system works.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Now tell me again how a 37 year old with an extensive criminal hiistory was able to purchase an AR-15.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Now tell me again how a 37 year old with an extensive criminal hiistory was able to purchase an AR-15.
    How do you think dumbass? Are you seriously this fukking dumb? He obviously bought it on the street. Let’s make some gun control laws though that would of prevented a person from legally carrying that prevented a tragedy.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave KiDBaZkiT 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

You are so fukking dumb pavy

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    How do you think dumbass? Are you seriously this fukking dumb? He obviously bought it on the street. Let’s make some gun control laws though that would of prevented a person from legally carrying that prevented a tragedy.
    Exactly, everyone fusses about gun control yet we allow all manner of contraband to flood in through our Mexican border. The elites really don't care about criminals using guns to carry out crimes, they just don't want law abiding citizens to be armed when the shit hits the fan.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Exactly, everyone fusses about gun control yet we allow all manner of contraband to flood in through our Mexican border. The elites really don't care about criminals using guns to carry out crimes, they just don't want law abiding citizens to be armed when the shit hits the fan.
    Bingo….The democrats are so fukking clueless

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You are so fukking dumb pavy
    Yes he is a freaking liberal what do you expect

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Love this!!
    What's not to love;

But..

If she has a felony on her sheet, she has to do fed time,
    Sad, but this is the way it has to be if one wants to carry a gun.

Love what she did, love the act, but you must punish the action.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yes he is a freaking liberal what do you expect
    These pathetic liberals are the problem…not the solution

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

He didn't have to buy it on the street as there is no background check law in place. The Senate is not passing the law and it is held hostage in Senate. He can walk in any gun store in Texas and buy it no questions asked.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    What's not to love;

But..

If she has a felony on her sheet, she has to do fed time,
    Sad, but this is the way it has to be if one wants to carry a gun.

Love what she did, love the act, but you must punish the action.
    Nash what are you talking about? “She was carrying her weapon lawfully” Why would you assume she’s a felon? I know more than one person who was a restricted person that got caught with a gun and they went to the State Prison. Also during my most recent case I saw a black guy get sentenced to a $750 fine for carrying as a restricted person, with a prior in Colorado as well from many years ago. I was shocked he didn’t have to do a day.

stevenash

Nash what are you talking about? “She was carrying her weapon lawfully” Why would you assume she’s a felon? I know more than one person who was a restricted person that got caught with a gun and they went to the State Prison. Also during my most recent case I saw a black guy get sentenced to a $750 fine for carrying as a restricted person, with a prior in Colorado as well from many years ago. I was shocked he didn’t have to do a day.
    My bad, the problem with my reading comprehension skills is that it goes on long holiday weekends with the rest of me.

I skimmed through the original post, and after rereading it was the victim that had the criminal record, not the shooter.

That belongs in the folder marked "Your pal Nasher's brain farts" in the file cabinet.

My bsd, good eye Baz

jjgold

Nashy I wonder why you lose, a guy like you get confused very easy

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nashy I wonder why you lose, a guy like you get confused very easy
    Only on holiday weekend Coach.
    I don't like to think too much on weekends.
    I have to think way too much during the week, it hurts when I have to do it on weekends as well.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

This is devastating to the left and their narrative.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This is devastating to the left and their narrative.

Maybe the Uvalde police department should hire her.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Hero! Amazing.. We need more like her!

She should get an award from the local police department and the city.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hero! Amazing.. We need more like her!

She should get an award from the local police department and the city.
    Oh she'll be at every GOP rally. The new Kyle Rittenhouse! Guaranteed to be on Tucker Carlson this week.

There are good guys (gals) with a gun. Just like there are brave policemen out there (somewhere). But what's the common theme between the two stories?

Both involved a person with an AR-15 trying to kill people.

It's the guns. Clinton banned assault weapons and this shit didn't happen. Do it again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Oh she'll be at every GOP rally. The new Kyle Rittenhouse! Guaranteed to be on Tucker Carlson this week.

There are good guys (gals) with a gun. Just like there are brave policemen out there (somewhere). But what's the common theme between the two stories?

It's the guns. Clinton banned assault weapons and this shit didn't happen. Do it again.
    They will come with long knives, swords, baseball bats and or other weapons instead and then it will be a blood gutting slaughter house. Guns aren't the problem, crazy people are the problem.

The crazies will build bombs in their basement off the internet information and blow up innocent people if their long riffles are taken away.

If there is a sick will there is a way always!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-28-22 at 09:10 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Here is where the shooter in Texas school bought the AR-15 with no background checks.

Online form this website:

https://danieldefense.com/

No background checks. Give them your credit card and they will ship you one. No mental health check, no background check, no felon check. Free for all!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: klemopixx, and Bluehorseshoe

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They will come with long knives, swords, baseball bats and or other weapons instead and then it will be a blood gutting slaughter house. Guns aren't the problem, crazy people are the problem.

The crazies will build bombs in their basement off the internet information and blow up innocent people if their long riffles are taken away.

If there is a sick will there is a way always!

Yes, walking in with a bow and arrow is the same as an AR-15

Im surprised the Las Vegas shooter didnt choose your crossbow! He was really stupid

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

“Shit hits the fan”
    Another dumb doomsday prepper. Let me know how your assault rifle does against a tank. You’ll be dead or bending the knee. Keep stockpiling your guns in your bunker. Just wasting your money. Makes sense why you don’t post picks. Don’t have any cash to bet too busy buying guns for your bunker.
    All these idiots that think the world is going to go into this dystopian era so they need all the guns are the same as the idiots who were storing water and canned goods during Y2K. Full on Retard

jjgold

This girls is a American hero

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    “Shit hits the fan”
    Another dumb doomsday prepper. Let me know how your assault rifle does against a tank. You’ll be dead or bending the knee. Keep stockpiling your guns in your bunker. Just wasting your money. Makes sense why you don’t post picks. Don’t have any cash to bet too busy buying guns for your bunker.
    All these idiots that think the world is going to go into this dystopian era so they need all the guns are the same as the idiots who were storing water and canned goods during Y2K. Full on Retard
    Your opinion is irrelevant. You're responsible for some of the dumbest posts in the history of this forum.

You're a low IQ, heterophobic pansexual who praises George Floyd and ponders pronouns.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

“Shit hits the fan”
    Shit hitting the fan isn't an exception, it's the rule. Look at history. Greece, Rome, Anglo Saxon England, Constantinople, the Americas for natives. It's just a matter of when.

Eddy Munny

The only reason Gopuke quoted me in this thread is because I rattled him in his hockey thread so immediately he looks at my post history to see how he can stalk and ambush. He's such a passive-aggressive little bitch, he telegraphs his every move. Guarantee you this gutless worm walks with his eyes to the ground when he's out in public, no chance he has the nerve to look another human in the eye.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Why does every goddamn thread in this forum have to come down to politics?!...as usual, it's the stupid ass republikkkans and/or conservatives starting shit and blabbering a bunch of bullshit about liberals this, liberals that, blah, blah, blah!...It don't have one fukkin thing to do with this unfortunate incident where some psycho and lunatic opened up fire on a group of people at a birthday party and thank god for the "Harry Callahan'esque" woman who was armed and opened fire back and perhaps saved countless lives!...I applaud her actions and I'm a Democrat...not a far left wing liberal and definitely not a right wing nut job, but a moderate who tries to see both sides of the story before casting judgment...I go by the creed that right is right, and wrong is wrong regardless of party affiliation and I try my best to apply this logic to everyday life besides religion, sports, politics, etc. or whatever the subject may be...but hey that's just me, what do I know?...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post

Except Colombine happened.

goduke

The only reason Gopuke quoted me in this thread is because I rattled him in his hockey thread so immediately he looks at my post history to see how he can stalk and ambush. He's such a passive-aggressive little bitch, he telegraphs his every move. Guarantee you this gutless worm walks with his eyes to the ground when he's out in public, no chance he has the nerve to look another human in the eye.
    When Eddy says rattled it means I posted a winner in my thread, he made an idiotic pick and lost and he was sad about it so he had to troll with baseless claims that he cant prove. This is the value he brings to the forum. He offers nothing in terms of games, he very rarely posts picks and most of the time they are horrible and lose. But he likes to be a keyboard warrior and incite internet fighting. Maybe he could just talk about games once in a while and put some picks out there but he cant because he will fail and look even more retarded then he already does.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The same way all of the gang-bangers(both underage and legal age) in the inner cities purchase their hand guns.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here is where the shooter in Texas school bought the AR-15 with no background checks.

Online form this website:

https://danieldefense.com/

No background checks. Give them your credit card and they will ship you one. No mental health check, no background check, no felon check. Free for all!
    He bought the guns from a gun store. They don't ship guns to your house.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-28-22 at 11:32 PM.

Eddy Munny

When Eddy says rattled it means I posted a winner in my thread, he made an idiotic pick and lost and he was sad about it so he had to troll with baseless claims that he cant prove. This is the value he brings to the forum. He offers nothing in terms of games, he very rarely posts picks and most of the time they are horrible and lose. But he likes to be a keyboard warrior and incite internet fighting. Maybe he could just talk about games once in a while and put some picks out there but he cant because he will fail and look even more retarded then he already does.
    Lol, you're a horrible capper pretending to be otherwise... You claim you bet 10K on the Mavs (which lost) then claimed to double down the following game (also lost) so that's an alleged 30K right off the top while you're throwing guesses out there with some of the worst rationale ever imagined to back it. Then the same scenario followed a couple nights later, you lost and claimed you doubled down again, which lost again.

If we're to believe any of your gunslinger bullshit, then you're a degenerate mess, who the hell cares if you won a solo hockey game? You're not a profitable bettor, you're an amateur bullshitter.

Also, you're an absolute pussy in real life and that's not some random accusation, it's your psychological profile. I've read enough of your posts to know that you don't get out much, don't have friends, and basically tuck your tail when you're forced to face the real world.

goduke

Lol, you're a horrible capper pretending to be otherwise... You claim you bet 10K on the Mavs (which lost) then claimed to double down the following game (also lost) so that's an alleged 30K right off the top while you're throwing guesses out there with some of the worst rationale ever imagined to back it. Then the same scenario followed a couple nights later, you lost and claimed you doubled down again, which lost again.

If we're to believe any of your gunslinger bullshit, then you're a degenerate mess, who the hell cares if you won a solo hockey game? You're not a profitable bettor, you're an amateur bullshitter.

Also, you're an absolute pussy in real life and that's not some random accusation, it's your psychological profile. I've read enough of your posts to know that you don't get out much, don't have friends, and basically tuck your tail when you're forced to face the real world.
    Set up a handicapping contest between me and you with the loser not allowed to post for 1 year. If I'm so bad at this then it should be an easy victory for you

123 Last