Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24875

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Set up a handicapping contest between me and you with the loser not allowed to post for 1 year. If I'm so bad at this then it should be an easy victory for you
    You already have to leave if the Rangers win, unless, of course, you welch again, in which case why would I bother entering into an agreement with a POS liar?

Also, as mentioned, you're a pussy.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You already have to leave if the Rangers win, unless, of course, you welch again, in which case why would I bother entering into an agreement with a POS liar?

Also, as mentioned, you're a pussy.
    Well always deflecting i see. You've said enough and proved my point. Take care

Eddy Munny

Well always deflecting i see. You've said enough and proved my point. Take care
    Then you don't know what "deflecting" means... You already vowed to stop posting at SBR if the Rangers win the series, you were that confident in Carolina after they raced out to a 2-0 lead. Now you're just using misdirection in an attempt get yourself off the hook.

"HeY LoOkeE HeRe, HoW bOUt a CaPpIng cONteSt?? DuRR duRr!"

Remember, I'm not in your derp league, I'm a few tiers above it, so your desperate smoke & mirror measures are an endless exercise in futility.

Also, you're still a pussy and have the T levels of a daffodil.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 05-29-22 at 08:45 AM.

goduke

Then you don't know what "deflecting" means... You already vowed to stop posting at SBR if the Rangers win the series, you were that confident in Carolina after they raced out to a 2-0 lead. Now you're just using misdirection in an attempt get yourself off the hook.

"HeY LoOkeE HeRe, HoW bOUt a CaPpIng cONteSt?? DuRR duRr!"

Remember, I'm not in your derp league, I'm a few tiers above it, so your desperate smoke & mirror measures are an endless exercise in futility.

Also, you're still a pussy and have the T levels of daffodil.
    Retard set up the contest after it. Is it really that complicated? If the other game loses well then theres no contest stupid. Cant believe i have to give you a step by step on this. Embarrassing

Eddy Munny

Retard set up the contest after it. Is it really that complicated? If the other game loses well then theres no contest stupid. Cant believe i have to give you a step by step on this. Embarrassing
    One game contest... I'm fading your Heat pick.

"Boston doesn't want to win the East and lose to GSW in the Finals" you said... Typical thought vomit from Gopuke.

Celtics win, you don't post until the first NFL regular season Sunday of the year. Heat win, I don't.

But the Rangers deal is still in play either way, this contest does not void it.

goduke

One game contest... I'm fading your Heat pick.

"Boston doesn't want to win the East and lose to GSW in the Finals" you said... Typical thought vomit from Gopuke.

Celtics win, you don't post until the first NFL regular season Sunday of the year. Heat win, I don't.

But the Rangers deal is still in play either way, this contest does not void it.
    till Week 5 and ill accept

Eddy Munny

till Week 5 and ill accept
    You're afraid NYR are gonna win, so you're just freerolling my suspension but I'll do it.

goduke

You're afraid NYR are gonna win, so you're just freerolling my suspension but I'll do it.
    Not afraid at all. Because if NYR wins then it doesnt matter if you lose the Miami/Boston game you can post immediately after the NYR victory

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Now tell me again how a 37 year old with an extensive criminal hiistory was able to purchase an AR-15.

Exactly, everyone fusses about gun control yet we allow all manner of contraband to flood in through our Mexican border. The elites really don't care about criminals using guns to carry out crimes, they just don't want law abiding citizens to be armed when the shit hits the fan.
    If you can't stop drugs like cocaine from entering the USA.... how do you expect gun control? No way you can control weapons. If a dude is going to sell you coke... he'll sell you an AR-15. He wants to make money too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line more mentally disturbed people today

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bottom line more mentally disturbed people today
    Correct! So how do you fix this? Maybe everyone should have healthcare that provides these services? You're lucky to get dental and vision from your damn healthcare package at work! I connect everything wrong with this country today with the FACT that healthcare has evolved into a profession designed to extract the maximum amount of money out of its users. Over the last 50 years costs have skyrocketed and quality of care has steadily dropped. So people do the bare minimum taking care of themselves. It's what happens when a huge chunk of the general public lives in poverty. Reagan let the crazies walk free into the general public in the 80's and the world hasn't been the same since.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Also, you're still a pussy and have the T levels of daffodil.
    I don't know what's going on between Eddy and duke, but this is an insult I'll be putting in my repertoire going forward.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

love a feel good story ...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Correct! So how do you fix this? Maybe everyone should have healthcare that provides these services? You're lucky to get dental and vision from your damn healthcare package at work! I connect everything wrong with this country today with the FACT that healthcare has evolved into a profession designed to extract the maximum amount of money out of its users. Over the last 50 years costs have skyrocketed and quality of care has steadily dropped. So people do the bare minimum taking care of themselves. It's what happens when a huge chunk of the general public lives in poverty. Reagan let the crazies walk free into the general public in the 80's and the world hasn't been the same since.
    Expand on the highlighted portion in bold.

In 1964 at the Goldwater RNC, Ronald Reagan said "No one in this country should not be denied medical care for lack of funds."

Later in '64 Reagan said in a Chamber of Commerce speech, "Any person in the United State that requires medical attention and can not provide it for themselves should have it provided for them"

Reagan opposed mandatory or as he put it "Compulsory health insurance though a government bureau who can provide it for themselves or have have a few million dollars tucked away (direct quote)

It was around the same time he fully supported Kerr-Mills Act, a law introduce by democrats that gave federal money to states to provide medical care for the elderly in need of care.

He said direct quote "If hat money isn't enough, I think we should put up more"

https://www.macpac.gov/putting-the-p...cal%20expenses.

Clearly Reagan was saying "if you can provide adequate health care for yourself, if you have millions in the bank, we're not going to provide that for you" paraphrasing here, he's saying "we'll put up the money for those in need of healthcare"

What Reagan opposed was socialized medicine.
    His fear was that socialized medicine would be an attack on doctors freedoms.

I don't know where you get this Reagan let the crazies walk free into the general public in the 80's from?

I know a thing or two about a thing or two, if you guessed I'm a Ronald Reagan republican give yourself a pat on the back and Johnny Olsen will tell you all about the valuable prizes you just won.

Social services is not in my wheelhouse, my wife's best friend is a social service supervisor, I'm told, and I have no reason to research her words that social services are required to act upon knowledge from law enforcement that an individual might be mentally disturbed.

For instance, if the police are called out for a disturbance complaint and find that no real crime has been committed, the police can't make an arrest, however the police are supposed to notify their superiors that it is in there opinion there might be a mentally unstable person involved.

I know first hand of a case, where a friends brother said he wanted to kill himself and my friend and his wife.
    He called the police on that, the police notified social service, and social services had him institutionalized for a full evaluation.

What's going on I believe is a culmination of several factors.
    The court system is too lenient on bail, there are too many gun crimes committed lately by repeat criminals that have been released on no or low bail.

Defunding the police, especially the NYC transit police backfired in epic proportions.
    Transit related crimes, bus, subway, train crimes have almost doubled.
    Shootings, stabbings, pedestrians shoved on subway tracks, and so on.

Instead of defunding the police how about putting that money in reeducating the police in areas like profiling.
    I'm not talking racial profiling, I'm talking profiling individuals that show signs of mental instability.

Reinstate the stop and frisk procedure that was effective in eliminating crime.
    An officer was allowed to stop and frisk an individual if they believed they had a gun in their waist band.
    The civil liberties advocates stepped in and had that put to an end.

There are fifteen cabinet posts in Joe Biden's administration.
    Two of them are Attorney General (formerly known as the Department of Justice, another one is Secretary of Health and Human Services.

This is what I want to know, this is what to know, this is what I want to ask Senator Chris Murphy when he asks Congress
    "What are we doing"?

My question is what are Xavier Berrera, Biden's Secretary of Health and Human Services doing and the Attorney General Derrick Garland doing?

Why are they silent?
    Why aren't we hearing from those two.

Garland has several responsibilities, among them as Attorney General for Biden, head of the Justice system is head of ATF.
    As chief of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, what's his plans, ideas regarding firearms.
    Does he even have a plan like stationing some sort of law enforcement at schools.
    The buck stops on his desk.

What about Becerra?
    Why is he silent, as Biden's cabinet appointee regarding health, what is he doing about the welfare of the public regarding mentally the mentally disturbed, the buck stops on his desk.

They report to VP Harris, are they talking to each other, are they sharing intel to Harris, is anyone in Biden's administration doin anything?
    Which brings to another point, intel.
    We need to tighten up our federal databases, keep closer track on illegal immigrants, keep closer track and tabs on mentally disturbed,
    keep closer track on gang members. Maybe have internet providers provide data, like social media threats.

I'm stopping here, I don't have all Sunday to continue.
    Last edited by stevenash; 05-29-22 at 10:16 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yes, walking in with a bow and arrow is the same as an AR-15

Im surprised the Las Vegas shooter didnt choose your crossbow! He was really stupid
    He could have planted a big ass bomb instead or threw grenades out his hotel window that he illegally purchased. Many ways to kill groups of people Kraken.. Laugh all you want..

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/unabomber

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10614

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Now tell me again how a 37 year old with an extensive criminal hiistory was able to purchase an AR-15.
    He got it illegally. And this right here is why everyone needs to be able to carry legally. Because criminals do not play by the rules and although i respect the police some are awesome there are those that are worthless and will not do a thing to help you. So you have to even the field by being able to carry.

If it was possible for everyone but police to have guns i would be all for it. But that is impossible . So people need to be able to legally carry. I do think there are more good people then bad. So more good people that have weapons over the bad s always a good thing.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    He got it illegally. And this right here is why everyone needs to be able to carry legally. Because criminals do not play by the rules and although i respect the police some are awesome there are those that are worthless and will not do a thing to help you. So you have to even the field by being able to carry.

If it was possible for everyone but police to have guns i would be all for it. But that is impossible . So people need to be able to legally carry. I do think there are more good people then bad. So more good people that have weapons over the bad s always a good thing.
    Well trained good armed civilians is an effective way to prevent crime.
    Agree with your point,

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Well trained good armed civilians is an effective way to prevent crime.
    Agree with your point,
    Thank you and i agree with you agreeing with my point. I can think of a bunch where civilians have shot someone and saved a bunch of people. There was one where a guy shot a black guy who was threatening people at gunpoint so he shot him. Then the family of the pos thief got mad saying a civilian did not have the right to shoot their family member because he was not a threat to him at the time. Adrick White i think was the pos that got shot. Another was a guy who opened fire at a church and he was taken out quickly .

I love how after these pos criminals get shot the families always blame the person that shot him because they did not have the right to intervene and hurt their precious pos thief child . Should immediately shoot any family member that says stuff like that because they are no better then their pos family member that just got shot.

Erase all of those kinds i say. Make the world a better place.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Good hillbilly woman right there hot casings ejected right between the twins and still retains gun safety. I think I'm in love.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These are the people you should honor not George Loser Floyd

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well said especially on this Memorial day weekend JJ!!

Celebrate hero's and not drug addicted criminal losers!

captrobey

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8269

Exactly, everyone fusses about gun control yet we allow all manner of contraband to flood in through our Mexican border. The elites really don't care about criminals using guns to carry out crimes, they just don't want law abiding citizens to be armed when the shit hits the fan.
    Why do you think elites dont care about criminals using guns to carry out crimes?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Why do you think elites dont care about criminals using guns to carry out crimes?
    Because they are anti police and are soft on crime are two things that come to mind

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

We need to put all democrats on an island and have 50 active shooters taking them all out

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Thank you and i agree with you agreeing with my point. I can think of a bunch where civilians have shot someone and saved a bunch of people. There was one where a guy shot a black guy who was threatening people at gunpoint so he shot him. Then the family of the pos thief got mad saying a civilian did not have the right to shoot their family member because he was not a threat to him at the time. Adrick White i think was the pos that got shot. Another was a guy who opened fire at a church and he was taken out quickly .

I love how after these pos criminals get shot the families always blame the person that shot him because they did not have the right to intervene and hurt their precious pos thief child . Should immediately shoot any family member that says stuff like that because they are no better then their pos family member that just got shot.

Erase all of those kinds i say. Make the world a better place.
    The con to this pro is if you have an armed private citizen that really doesn't have much of clue of what he's doing with the gun, well, let's just say it won't end very well.

This is why I say a private citizen should be able to own a gun, (NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON ) unless you're US military in the middle east fighting back at the enemy, nobody should even think about owning one of those AK's, a private citizen, without felony, proven sane under any federal psych test the government wants to use, should be able to obtain a gun license, providing they pass a background check, AND, must show proof they are able to use the gun properly and maintain it by passing tests from a federal shooting range.

I need to run for congress for the love of God.

I can meet both sides of the aisles half way, and I even bet I can get the NRA to listen to me.

Ask me if I believe my own shit now?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We need to put all democrats on an island and have 50 active shooters taking them all out
    Saying stuff like this is an example of how the Buffalo thing started right? SBR probably should bookmark this since it’s basically f.ucked up

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Saying stuff like this is an example of how the Buffalo thing started right? SBR probably should bookmark this since it’s basically f.ucked up
    His idea will lead to homosexuality amongst Republicans. We will be left with one woman for every 9 Republicans and 9 out of the 10 women left will have no teeth because they lost them doing drugs.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yes he is a freaking liberal what do you expect
    yep

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Some more details....

An unidentified West Virginia woman is being hailed as a hero after she drew a pistol and fatally shot a man who was firing into a crowd of people celebrating a graduation and birthday outside a Charleston apartment complex.

The incident occurred on Wednesday night, after 37-year-old Dennis Butler was confronted by partygoers for speeding through the complex while children were playing in the area. Police said Butler was agitated when he left the scene and came back a short time later with an AR-15-style rifle, which he began firing toward dozens of people at the party. The woman, who was attending the party, shot and killed Butler.

“This lady was carrying a lawful firearm, a law-abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20-30 people being killed,” Charleston Police Department chief of detectives Tony Hazelett told reporters on Thursday. “She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn’t run from the threat. She engaged it, preventing a mass casualty here in Charleston.”

Butler had an “extensive” criminal history, according to police, including two felony convictions, making it illegal for him to possess a firearm. He also reportedly had a history of charges being dropped in some cases because witnesses decline to testify against him. For instance, he was accused of shooting and pistol-whipping a woman in 2016, but the case was dismissed for lack of witnesses willing to testify.

Karma is a boomerang!

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9340

This is awesome!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post

“This lady was carrying a lawful firearm, a law-abiding citizen who stopped the threat of probably 20-30 people being killed,” Charleston Police Department chief of detectives Tony Hazelett told reporters on Thursday. “She engaged the threat and stopped it. She didn’t run from the threat. She engaged it, preventing a mass casualty here in Charleston.”

I want to have her babies.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

I want to have her babies.

She’s from West Virginia, so that is entirely possible. Get your straw hat, cut of overalls, white tube socks and boots out. Leave your toothbrush home though.

captrobey

The con to this pro is if you have an armed private citizen that really doesn't have much of clue of what he's doing with the gun, well, let's just say it won't end very well.

This is why I say a private citizen should be able to own a gun, (NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON ) unless you're US military in the middle east fighting back at the enemy, nobody should even think about owning one of those AK's, a private citizen, without felony, proven sane under any federal psych test the government wants to use, should be able to obtain a gun license, providing they pass a background check, AND, must show proof they are able to use the gun properly and maintain it by passing tests from a federal shooting range.

I need to run for congress for the love of God.

I can meet both sides of the aisles half way, and I even bet I can get the NRA to listen to me.

Ask me if I believe my own shit now?
    Yes i can totally agree with this. If a normal citizen has a background check and has Military experience he can get a bigger gun. Or if a citizen has a good record and goes through the proper training that person can be able to get a bigger type of gun. Maybe prove you can handle the smaller gun first and maintain a good record then get a chance at something bigger. And anyone with any criminal record can never get any types of guns.

First 123 Last