ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

1963: What's the truth about the JD Tippit shooting?

The JFK assassination is a mystery inside a riddle. Same for Oswald shooting 48 hours later.

The JD Tippit shooting 48 hours might (possibly) be even more confusing. The line that the government fed was Oswald shooting Tippit. Has to be deeper than that.

The more you read, the more it doesn't line up. The witness testimonies were all over the place. I wish there was better detail on the JD Tippit shooting.

What is YOUR OPINION on "Who shot JD Tippit"? And more importantly, what was the motive to shoot Tippit?

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I never really bought the line on the Tippet shoting. Oswald is able to get out of the immediate scene go home do whatever then leave and then shoots the officer. Either the cop sniff it out somehow or Oswald lost it to shoot this guy. It defeats the purpose of going home and bugging out.

ChuckyTheGoat

Yes, Slurry. I was going to buy this book:
    https://www.amazon.com/Malice-Harvey.../dp/B00GDTYR3S

I just don't want to buy a book filled with banter.

The evidence on Tippit is all over the place. The one parallel I'll lay out is Tippit and Ruby both being nervous. Tippit told his son that he "loved him, no matter what happens today" the morning of the JFK shooting. Tippit knew something was going down.

Is it possible that Tippit was supposed to scrub out Oswald? And when he couldn't find him, the two Mafioso thugs scrubbed out Tippit. It's all about eliminating people who can talk.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Whole thing seems mob related

Oswald an easy patsy

Ruby mob ties, kills Oswald

Tippit probably caught up in it somehow and seemed a loose end

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Whole thing seems mob related

Oswald an easy patsy

Ruby mob ties, kills Oswald

Tippit probably caught up in it somehow and seemed a loose end
    Exactly, Trinity. I've read a ton on JFK. Lone gunman theory, please.

Dallas was a well-constructed multi-way conspiracy. Oswald an ez patsy.

Oswald shoots JFK. Now, he knows too much so has to be scrubbed out. Read about Tipitt's actions on that day.

I think Tippit was responsible for killing Oswald. And Tippit would have been glorified. Tippit kills the assassin, end of story.

Tippit couldn't find Oswald. So now, Tippit knows too much. Scrub out Tippit, and then Ruby scrubs out Oswald.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Exactly, Trinity. I've read a ton on JFK. Lone gunman theory, please.

Dallas was a well-constructed multi-way conspiracy. Oswald an ez patsy.

Oswald shoots JFK. Now, he knows too much so has to be scrubbed out. Read about Tipitt's actions on that day.

I think Tippit was responsible for killing Oswald. And Tippit would have been glorified. Tippit kills the assassin, end of story.

Tippit couldn't find Oswald. So now, Tippit knows too much. Scrub out Tippit, and then Ruby scrubs out Oswald.
    Chucky did you ever go to the 6th floor museum in Dallas? I went the day after my cousins wedding. I was hungover so it all went over my head. The whole thing reeked of mob violence from everything I’ve seen and heard. Public killings, done quickly before anyone can talk, mob ties from people involved. I honestly haven’t completely connected the dots, but I’m pretty confident the mob was heavily involved. Too many factors reek of their involvement.

ChuckyTheGoat

Trin, I agree with what you're saying. No, I haven't been to that Dallas museum.

Just read the Mark Shaw book. And I ordered his 2nd book "Denial of Justice".

In the video (below) Shaw talks about the junk that's being fed in the 6th Story Museum. As if it's a shut case, they're feeding you a line of BS.

ChuckyTheGoat

Here is a response Jim Garrison. Garrison was very knowledgable and probably Kilgallen's contact in New Orleans. Garrison's theory is as logical as any:

(C11) Jim Garrison, The Warren Report: Part 3, CBS Television (27th June, 1967)

The reason for Officer Tippit's murder is simply this: It was necessary for them to get rid of the decoy in the case - Lee Oswald... Now, in order to get rid of him - so that he would not later describe the people involved in this, they had what I think is a rather clever plan. It's well known that police officers react violently to the murder of a police officer. All they did was arrange for an officer to be sent out to Tenth Street, and when Officer Tippit arrived there he was murdered, with no other reason than that. Now, after he was murdered, Oswald was pointed to, sitting in the back of the Texas Theater where he'd been told to wait, obviously.

Now, the idea was, quite apparently, that Oswald would be killed in the Texas Theater when he arrived, because he'd killed a "bluecoat." That's the way the officers in New Orleans use the phrase. "He killed a bluecoat." But the Dallas police, at least the arresting Dallas police, fooled them, because they had, apparently, too much humanity in them, and they did not kill him...

The Dallas police, apparently, at least the arresting police officers, had more humanity in them than the planners had in mind. And this is the first point at which the plan did not work completely. So Oswald was not killed there. He was arrested. This left a problem, because if Lee Oswald stayed alive long enough, obviously he would name names and talk about this thing that he'd been drawn into. It was necessary to kill him.

Why does Jim Garrison believe J. D. Tippit was killed?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

After I left the museum someone was filming a documentary on the street promoting different theories, sounded like Brit’s or Australians. Like I said, I was not in any shape to “think”, so it went over my head. Really wish I could have been there in a clear sober state. I would think most people don’t buy the explanation that Oswald killed JFK alone or at all. Something that couldn’t have happened in 2022 IMO