The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    It is just to divide people and give them more control and power. "Domestic terrorism" and "hate crimes" in the coming years people will be charged with both if they live in the woods with a wife and kids and go to church on Sunday.
    sadly it seems that way

I havent heard of any hate crimes or domestic terrorism charges being brought against David Chou, who shot 4 asian men at a church in CA

Guess it doesnt fit the narrative

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lol. If the guy had the N word on his gun….do we need anymore evidence after that?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lol. If the guy had the N word on his gun….do we need anymore evidence after that?
    Well the OP thinks he borrowed or stole the gun and the media is not reporting that this is a possibility. I mean what are the odds he borrowed or stole the gun of a racist to shoot black people?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well the OP thinks he borrowed or stole the gun and the media is not reporting that this is a possibility. I mean what are the odds he borrowed or stole the gun of a racist to shoot black people?
    OP is an idiot and should not be addressed seriously

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Look up 73gradosvys if you want a minute of the unedited video starting when he pulls up on the 1st victims outside the store.

Warning: pretty fkng disturbing.

What got me was the old woman was gasping and moaning still alive laying in the aisle and he fired again straight into her head. Also the 1st victim just stared at him as he blew her away, obviously had no clue what was happening unfortunately.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    OP is an idiot and should not be addressed seriously
    100% truth.

First 1234