OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

BEWARE criminals actual sahooting happened here in S philly

area was 6th n wolf about 7 blocks from my door male was outside last night smoking on his step thug rides up on bike with gun says to him give me all your money .... pow he shot the thug dead he has license to carry

and get this the jockey who won the derby is suspended from hazardous driving in auto race he did before the race

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Crazy

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

There is a Guy who posts videos driving around Kensington Ave in Phila.It is Amazing it looks like Beirut but it is USA.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    There is a Guy who posts videos driving around Kensington Ave in Phila.It is Amazing it looks like Beirut but it is USA.
    Sri Lanka is under economic collapse. It will be here and you will see things you've only seen in movies soon enough. The money-printing ponzi scheme has been revealed to all who have eyes to see. America may soon be like a Beirut, Lebanon. It doesn't look good. They will keep tickling your ears with delusions on TV until you see it right on your own street.

Even though I don't know JJ Copper personally. When he went out to get a gun.........well, you know that train keepsa commin'...........

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I know a YT channel called HoodTime. He posts videos from all cities. Is that the one you're talking about?