Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Grasping at straws........any Democrats here?

????????????

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

81 million out there but none on the board tonight

stop inciting violence Fishhed

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2050

??????

Saloon this shit!!!

😂😂😂

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

No. Put me in the category of "Frustrated by Politicians."

I'd vote Libertarian if I liked the candidate. I'd vote Republican if I liked the platform. Unlikely to vote Democrat.

If forced to choose Rep/Dem...I think this board would lean 60% Rep. Most guys motivated to earn their keep. Most guys here don't want handouts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    81 million out there but none on the board tonight
    Are they protesting?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

They're coming. We will be seeing some replies shortly. They are too stupid to admit their mistakes. Plus they are losing their damn minds over killing babies. Real sick people.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Imagine associating yourself with either party and then allowing that side to dictate your feelings for people just because you were told to by them. Then dedicating your allegiance to politicians who dont give a shit about you and just use you to make more money while manipulating you every 2-4 years. Then imagine making a thread showing this stupidity on a sports betting forum....
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave goduke 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

svsooner gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mike Huntertz gave goduke 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

las8 gave goduke 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!, A Quant, DiggityDaggityDo, swordsandtequila, str, Dr. Fager, EDDIE MONEY LINE, and las8

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Imagine associating yourself with either party and then allowing that side to dictate your feelings for people just because you were told to by them. Then dedicating your allegiance to politicians who dont give a shit about you and just use you to make more money while manipulating you every 2-4 years. Then imagine making a thread showing this stupidity on a sports betting forum....
    One of the best posts ever in this history of this forum.......Goduke knocked it out of the park just like Andres Galarraga titanic grand slam blast off Kevin Brown!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22834

Maybe 81 Million Ballots No Way 81 Million Votes

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

If it were not for Democrats in New Jersey you fukking conservative whack jobs would not have sports betting in just about every state.

It wasn't conservatives who brought about that change at SCOTUS, it was Jersey democrats.

Now Fish can crawl back into whatever Motel he is currently residing in.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    No. Put me in the category of "Frustrated by Politicians."

I'd vote Libertarian if I liked the candidate. I'd vote Republican if I liked the platform. Unlikely to vote Democrat.

If forced to choose Rep/Dem...I think this board would lean 60% Rep. Most guys motivated to earn their keep. Most guys here don't want handouts.
    That's funny because-- Democrats brought about the Sports Betting change that directly affected this very forum.

Conservatives yap about freedom-- but they burn books, ban television programs, didn't want sports betting, don't really want religious freedom, hate the idea of gay rights, and are really get scared of abortions (unless the knock up a whore).

The current GOP is as far removed from personal liberty as it can possibly be.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    My God.
    This post is so good it made the little hair on the back of my neck stand up.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    That's funny because-- Democrats brought about the Sports Betting change that directly affected this very forum...
    lol

Chris Christie was not a democrat

Phil Murphy literally had no role except replacing Christie as governor.

Weird to talk about the sports betting change and ignore Chris Christie's contribution, even if he's the least conservative Republican and had a Democratic legislature.

Christie fought the fight.

SBC inducted him into the "Sports Betting Hall of Fame" for his work.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol

Chris Christie was not a democrat

Phil Murphy literally had no role except replacing Christie as governor.

Weird to talk about the sports betting change and ignore Chris Christie's contribution, even if he's the least conservative Repulbican and had a Democratic legislature.

Christie fought the fight.

SBC inducted him into the "Sports Betting Hall of Fame" for his work.
    Christie's over the top vindictiveness led to his downfall.
    Murphy is in over his head there, the rest of my family still lives there, ask them what they think about the ridiculous taxes over there.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Every attempt to get gambling in Alabama since the late 80's has been been
    Blocked by Republicans

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9412

If it were not for Democrats in New Jersey you fukking conservative whack jobs would not have sports betting in just about every state.

It wasn't conservatives who brought about that change at SCOTUS, it was Jersey democrats.

If it wasn't for the republicans nominated to the Supreme Court there would be no sports betting anyway. Ginsburg, & Sotomayor both wanted to leave sports betting up to the federal government, Breyer partially agreed with RBG. Look up Murphy vs NCAA

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Murphy vs NCAA was Christie vs NCAA when it began, but when Murphy became governor he took over as the plaintiff.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My God.
    This post is so good it made the little hair on the back of my neck stand up.

The politicians divide you for their own gain and both voting sides buy the bullsh!t!
    goduke hit it on the head.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Typical to get everything wrong.

Denis Deconzini, a Democrat from Arizona, introduced the bill in 1990 and it passed into law in 1991 wide almost uniamous support in Congress.

A NJ State Senator attempted to challenge the law in 2010 but his case was thrown out of Court and then, along came Chris Christie (I think he was a Republican????) And he brought the winning suit as a violation of the 10th Ammendment.

So you were just 180 degrees off.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

Like millions, Im independent and voted against Trump

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Like millions, Im independent and voted against Trump
    Do you think the Libertarian party has any hope?

The woman who ran on Lib Party in 2020 (Jo Jorgensen) just didn't seem to generate much of a following. Too bad, b/c I think voters were looking for new options. Lib Party vote dropped from 3.3% in 2016 to 1.2% in 2020.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Do you think the Libertarian party has any hope?

The woman who ran on Lib Party in 2020 (Jo Jorgensen) just didn't seem to generate much of a following. Too bad, b/c I think voters were looking for new options. Lib Party vote dropped from 3.3% in 2016 to 1.2% in 2020.
    If this Country was smart they would vote Libertarian.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    If this Country was smart they would vote Libertarian.
    After Johnson's showing in 2016...I really thought a strong Lib candidate would threaten to win his/her Home state in 2020. But Jorgensen didn't (for whatever reason).

Ron Paul's too old. A younger Lib candidate could get serious traction.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not many left Fisher

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The politicians divide you for their own gain and both voting sides buy the bullsh!t!
    goduke hit it on the head.
    This.
    I'm registered Republican.
    I listen to what the Indies and the Democrats have to say.
    Every now and then the Democrats slam an 0-2 pitch out of the park, when that happens I give them their just due.
    When the party of my choice, the Republicans, boot a game ending double play ball, I assure you I give them 'what for'

I've crossed party line many a time, mostly on the local level, most recently on the state level.
    The Governor of our state, the state of Connecticut is Ned Lamont, Lamont is a registered Democrat.
    I love the guy, I voted for the guy, and I'm voting for him come reelection day.
    He's a Democrat, thinks more like a Republican, considers all angles, the left, the middle, the right, makes balanced decisions on what's right for the people and what's right for business.
    Right now my guy Ned is trying to pass a bill here to cap health insurance, pharma, the whole business of health care.
    Ned's has advanced degrees from both Yale and Harvard.
    He has degrees in business and law, he 'gets' both sides of the parties.

Ned's balanced Connecticut's state budget twice now without increasing taxes on our citizens, I'm one of those citizens.
    Considered how the former Governor, Dan Malloy, pretty much reduced out state to rubble, what Lamont did was a miracle.

Click on this link, you tell me if Ned's well liked.
    I guess that makes me an Independent that's a registered Republican huh?

https://dailyvoice.com/connecticut/b...y-says/820425/

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    If it wasn't for the republicans nominated to the Supreme Court there would be no sports betting anyway. Ginsburg, & Sotomayor both wanted to leave sports betting up to the federal government, Breyer partially agreed with RBG. Look up Murphy vs NCAA
    I am assuming you are just talking about NJ