deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I remember Mike Tyson kinda ducking Tommy Morrison. I think Tommy the gun would have knocked out Tyson in his prime. Tommy was tough when he was peaking. Hit like a truck just like Tyson. Morrison was a better boxer then Tyson in my opinion.

Ray Mercer was less than impressed with The Duke when they fought during Morrison's prime....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Ray Mercer was less than impressed with The Duke when they fought during Morrison's prime....
    What are you talking about? Tommy gassed and Mercer brutally knocked the Duke out! One of the worst KO's I've ever seen in boxing. Tommy was shadow boxing in his corner after on the stool. That was ugly.. Tommy was kicking Mercer's ass up to that point though. I remember that fight well.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I read somewhere that Iron Mike had a DMT (Psychedelic) experience and became an Eastern guru type.

Guess not. He was definitely "givin that guy the business."

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Who is gonna mess w Tyson
    he could hijack the plane and crew not interfere
    Back in the day, guys used to challenge Iron Mike when he was at the top of his game. Lots of stupid people in the world. Tyson beat down a few guys out on the street and in night clubs. There's always some dumb ass that thinks they can beat the top fighter in the world. Same with MMA/UFC fighters. Stupid

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They're saying that guy Tyson beat up is some kind of career criminal.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Back in the day, guys used to challenge Iron Mike when he was at the top of his game. Lots of stupid people in the world. Tyson beat down a few guys out on the street and in night clubs. There's always some dumb ass that thinks they can beat the top fighter in the world. Same with MMA/UFC fighters. Stupid
    I remember when he fukked up Mitch Green outside of a club.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Has Tyson ever lost a fight to a white guy? The guy is amazing.
    Tyson lost too Kevin McBride. A white guy late in his career.

Mike was a shell of his former self. McBride was a journeyman fighter who worked days as a laborer.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    some people just want attention

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    don king screwed tyson during his most important boxing years so who knows how much he worth
    I don't know why people say this? I know Don King, Bob Arum and other boxing promoters. Tyson got paid damn near more than any other fighter not named Mayweather. Sure he has expenses but he made $62 million dollars in 3 fights that last 6 minutes total. That was his take home. Sure King made millions in those 3 fights but that's what promoters do. They take all the risk, setup the venues and pay you a set amount (plus PPV buys for Tyson). Bob Arum lost money on several fights. King too. So Tyson makes $20 mill a fight and he gets mad that King made $10 million and didn't have to get punched. Then he gets mad at all the other folks making thousands but he still made his money, just like Ali made his. Tyson spent money like a drunken sailor. He pissed his money away on women, drugs and lawyers. Do you know that he once crashed a $400 thousand Bentley and was so mad he got in an accident, he gave the car away to an old white lady. He bought a girl a $300 thousand diamond ring just to impress her. Dude bought a Bengal tiger that was costing him hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep. Tyson screwed himself.

Kermit

This is who fukked up Mike Tyson more than anyone.

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

dude definitely deserved to get hit. How did that tool afford first class?

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is who fukked up Mike Tyson more than anyone.

100%

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Tyson lost too Kevin McBride. A white guy late in his career.

Mike was a shell of his former self. McBride was a journeyman fighter who worked days as a laborer.
    So he fought 56 fights and only lost once to a white guy, right? Was that his last fight?

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

What are you talking about? Tommy gassed and Mercer brutally knocked the Duke out! One of the worst KO's I've ever seen in boxing. Tommy was shadow boxing in his corner after on the stool. That was ugly.. Tommy was kicking Mercer's ass up to that point though. I remember that fight well.

Thats what I was saying. You mentioned your opinion that Morrison could have beaten Tyson and I reminded you that Mercer (decent for a while but not close to approaching great) kicked his ass quite handily.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Punch a guy on a plane. Land. Hang with Ric Flair. <br><br>Or what Mike Tyson calls a Thursday. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/a2VhLo1sIr">pic.twitter.com/a2VhLo1sIr</a></p>&mdash; Dan Canobbio (@DanCanobbio) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/DanCanobbio/status/1517312276042293251?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >April 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Even if it wasn't Tyson. If that kid did that to ANYONE on a plane.... kid is going to get his ass kicked. That's total harassment. If it was staged... Tyson pay him to do it?? And for what reason?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Why was this a stunt Tyson just not a winner in this

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

People who think this is a stunt are crazy. You don't pull a stunt like that on an airplane during a flight. What is there to gain from doing that? Wasn't fake.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

People who think this is a stunt are crazy. You don't pull a stunt like that on an airplane during a flight. What is there to gain from doing that? Wasn't fake.
    No shttt

will smith has everyone question reality now

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Publicity. No one talked about Tyson for years. All of a sudden he is #1 news story in the world. They make money from publicity. Someone once said any publicity is good regardless of what happened.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Publicity. No one talked about Tyson for years. All of a sudden he is #1 news story in the world. They make money from publicity. Someone once said any publicity is good regardless of what happened.
    I don't even think Mike Tyson is stupid enough to risk going to jail and get banned from flying for life over a publicity stunt like this. Just doesn't add up for me..

Mike is lucky he didn't get arrested coming off that plane. Dodged a bullet.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't even think Mike Tyson is stupid enough to risk going to jail and get banned from flying for life over a publicity stunt like this. Just doesn't add up for me..

Mike is lucky he didn't get arrested coming off that plane. Dodged a bullet.
    Mike Tyson is going to be fine.

Check the rap sheet of the guy he punched. It's longer than the novel War and Peace.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-punch...gthy-rap-sheet

He is a frequent resident of the incarceration system. On and off jail for a litany of crimes.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Points Awarded:

KVB gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

lol

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he ruined his life

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

If he didn't bite off his ear, so there is no foul.
    Beating the crap out of someone is fine....just leave the ears alone.....unless this was Easter?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Aww, Mike Tyson wont be charged with shit. Unfortunate for closet racists who claim to be sports fans in this thread who who were sooo sure he'd go to jail.

Maybe next time

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I remember when he fukked up Mitch Green outside of a club.

Mitch green was hilarious

Fight gm today needs more like gom

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Aww, Mike Tyson wont be charged with shit. Unfortunate for closet racists who claim to be sports fans in this thread who who were sooo sure he'd go to jail.

Maybe next time
    Aw c'mon

I didn't see even a whiff of that even from the out of the closet ones in this thread.

How was he not charged? Guy paid off?

First 123