JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Johnny Depp trial

Did he hit and abuse her?

Johnny Depp can barely speak, is he retarted?. SLOW MO!!

Why is the news covering this around the clock?

The wife has a constant snooty look on her face. Money grabber is what I'm sensing. I'm leaning Johnny got screwed in this deal.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

He doesn't look too happy

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I watched a little as well and you are right it’s like he can’t even talk to form a sentence or thought.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Did he hit and abuse her?

Johnny Depp can barely speak, is he retarted?. SLOW MO!!

Why is the news covering this around the clock?

The wife has a constant snooty look on her face. Money grabber is what I'm sensing. I'm leaning Johnny got screwed in this deal.

On around the clock but we got nothing on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

It's Hollywood.
    This could be entirely fake to begin with

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He’s drugged out and washed up

She is a crazed whore

Of course it’s on nonstop

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

guy life is ruined

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is such a shiit show. I can't believe this dominates the news in the day time.

It's like who really cares about a Hollywood couple divorce? Everyone divorces in Hollyweird. It's the norm as the divorced hot chicks that were dumped then try to get the money. They claim abuse, etc. Rinse and repeat...

Aside from that - Johnny Depp is brain dead and apparently did to many drugs and drank to much in his life time. He's a full retard and can't even speak. He's like Joe Biden. I can't believe he remembers his lines when he acts.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The guy is 60 and trying to save his legacy against anyone trying to ruin him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

For some fuked reason Johnny had an issue with Amber eating pussy. Damn woman, bring them all home, eat all the pussy u want. Why the fuk not, being the only rooster in the room.....it's gonna get sucked.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

She shit in his bed.

And blamed it on the dogs.

And now the whole world knows about it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

She's a psycho bitch!! That chick would drive me nuts in no time. I'm surprised Johnny put up with her for as long as he did.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I think this case warrants attention because she attempted to identify as a victim and profit at the height of the metoo movement when she in fact was the monster it seems. Like him or not, it caused real damages to Depp.

Heard is an absolute mess. If she loses I’d say her still being alive a year after the verdict is even money.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Exactly.

That OpEd she wrote ended his career

He probably lost over $100 million just because she opened her mouth.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Johnny Depp is still worth $150 million dollars today whether he works again or not. I think he's pretty much set for life. Hard to spend $150 million dollars at age 60 even with his drug induced life style and child support payments..

How much is Johnny Depp currently worth?

5 days ago

According to sites like Celebrity Net Worth, Johnny Depp's net worth in 2022 is $150 million, despite having squandered the aforementioned $650 million over 13 years, largely because the actor charges $20 million per movie.

thinwhiteduke

This is such a shiit show. I can't believe this dominates the news in the day time.

It's like who really cares about a Hollywood couple divorce? Everyone divorces in Hollyweird. It's the norm as the divorced hot chicks that were dumped then try to get the money. They claim abuse, etc. Rinse and repeat...

Aside from that - Johnny Depp is brain dead and apparently did to many drugs and drank to much in his life time. He's a full retard and can't even speak. He's like Joe Biden. I can't believe he remembers his lines when he acts.
    Most Hollywood marriages are fake to begin with.
    Never even happened

MinnesotaFats

Johnny Depp is still worth $150 million dollars today whether he works again or not. I think he's pretty much set for life. Hard to spend $150 million dollars at age 60 even with his drug induced life style and child support payments..

How much is Johnny Depp currently worth?

5 days ago

According to sites like Celebrity Net Worth, Johnny Depp's net worth in 2022 is $150 million, despite having squandered the aforementioned $650 million over 13 years, largely because the actor charges $20 million per movie.
    Absolutely 0 chance Depp has $5m to his name at this point.

0 chance. He needs to work, but he cannot. Covid has killed Hollywood/ theaters. Depp will be filing bankruptcy if he doesn't win this case AND find a way to collect.

dlowilly

Depp is so fried he said he didn't take ecstasy at his wedding because it would be wasted on him and he wouldn't feel it lol

Also, this trial could be done in a quarter of the time if Depp could spit it out. I think there is some pathology there but a lot of it is an actor's dramatic effect bs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Depp is so fried he said he didn't take ecstasy at his wedding because it would be wasted on him and he wouldn't feel it lol

Also, this trial could be done in a quarter of the time if Depp could spit it out. I think there is some pathology there but a lot of it is an actor's dramatic effect bs.
    Yep, Depp is a total drug, alcohol and pill junkie. Could tell it probably fried his brain a bit now. He said he had is own personalized cocaine box in his home. They both are a mess.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Truly an odd case and odd allegations. I have no idea why Depp would sue for 50 million on a defamation stance? Isn't the goal to never go to trial and try to resolve this amicable? Do you really need the 50 million? lol I thought Depp was on the financial scale next to Tom Cruise?

Even if you win... you might actually receive 20 million of that money? Is it worth 20 million for all that negative exposure? Some people just don't think. Attorneys are happy though on both sides.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

she is a narcissist and will NEVER take responsibility for her actions or truly love anyone but herself

choosing the wrong person to be with in life can be devastating ask john bobbitt

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Imagine caring
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Truly an odd case and odd allegations. I have no idea why Depp would sue for 50 million on a defamation stance? Isn't the goal to never go to trial and try to resolve this amicable? Do you really need the 50 million? lol I thought Depp was on the financial scale next to Tom Cruise?

Even if you win... you might actually receive 20 million of that money? Is it worth 20 million for all that negative exposure? Some people just don't think. Attorneys are happy though on both sides.
    His reputation was already ruined by this bitch. Everyone thinking Johnny was a wife beater..

He sued to restore his image. He can't even get hired to do another Pirates movie now. No one wants to hire the freak.

So he has nothing to lose doing this court thing that is Nationally televised. I don't think he did it for the money either. He did it for his reputation.

Only thing that has come out so far in court is that both are complete messes with major life issues.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Its too bad Depp is such a fkn mess. He proved that he can be a helluva actor in Donnie Brasco

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

He is broke. He is bankrupt actually, he owes the IRS over $97MILLION in unpaid taxes, probably owes California as well.

Upon winning the judgement he could theoretically assign it to the IRS and wipe out his debt if they accept it.

Then he could do 2 more PIRATES movies and have $20mm to live out on.

thinwhiteduke

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    He is broke. He is bankrupt actually, he owes the IRS over $97MILLION in unpaid taxes, probably owes California as well.

Upon winning the judgement he could theoretically assign it to the IRS and wipe out his debt if they accept it.

Then he could do 2 more PIRATES movies and have $20mm to live out on.
    This is Hollywood gossip propaganda lies.
    Not even remotely close to true

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    This is Hollywood gossip propaganda lies.
    Not even remotely close to true
    They are from court documents filed Feb 15th.

Miriam Fischer is his tax attorney.

JFC dude.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

All his money, the man has never been to a dentist. His teeth are rotten and discolored, greenish yellow. Filthy looking, homeless looking guy…. Miserable… What kind of man does shat like this.?.

Or should the “man” pronoun be dropped as being Anti woke…

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

Its too bad Depp is such a fkn mess. He proved that he can be a helluva actor in Donnie Brasco
    He's proven that in a lot of his early movies.

It really is a shame he fell off the deep end many years ago.

thinwhiteduke

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They are from court documents filed Feb 15th.

Miriam Fischer is his tax attorney.

JFC dude.
    Um .....yeah, that's called fake.

dlowilly

Even if Depp doesn't win he's shown that as messed up as he is, he wasn't a wife beater. Might overall be worth this legal fiasco if he can start getting big paydays again.

Also, hard to believe a defense attorney's name is actually "Rottenborn" lol
    Last edited by dlowilly; 04-22-22 at 03:39 PM.

dlowilly

I would also like to know how the fuk he got this island for 3.6 million!

123 Last