MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

https://news.yahoo.com/second-covid-booster-shot-extends-012300452.html

Are we done w this hoax yet?

Is there a liberal on the board still defending the jab or the mandates w it?

Cases are spiking again, the "vaxx" once more is studied & proven worthless, yet still a few liberal city leaders holding onto their mandates.

What is the liberal POV on this now?

MinnesotaFats

## 2 months

Couldn't edit title

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33480

I am an issue-based independent, not a liberal, but...

Data shows that vaccinated people are less likely to contract the virus than unvaccinated people, and when the vaccinated are infected their symptoms & viral load are less severe: data here and here.

With a lower viral load an infected individual is less likely to spread the disease. So hard data not only shows that vaccines help to save the lives of the vaccinated, but they also help prevent infection and death among everyone else regardless of vaccination status.

In America we generally agree that people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't hurt anyone else (for example, we are free to shoot guns, but not to shoot guns at other people). Being unvaccinated and not wearing a mask at times of high infection rates provably endangers the lives of other people, thus violating the concept of freedom as long as you don't hurt anyone else. That is why I am in favor of vaccine mandates.

Just my opinion...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blankoblanco

MinnesotaFats

Dude, you can't expect 7 billion people to get a shot every 6 weeks lol

Don't you see where all this money went yet? Seriously these shots do next to nothing, and are worthless after a month.

In a decade we'll be seeing movies & books about this theft- $2 TRILLION dollars of theft, all to the top 1%, in exchange for some saline solution shots that liberals voted for.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33480

This has nothing to do with what I posted.

Seriously these shots do next to nothing, and are worthless after a month.
    The data in the links I posted disproves this assertion.

I don't expect you to change your opinion based on my post, but hopefully you can see that those of us who disagree with you on this topic do so based on evidence, not out of ignorance or malice.

Good luck and best wishes to you.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I am an issue-based independent, not a liberal, but...

Data shows that vaccinated people are less likely to contract the virus than unvaccinated people, and when the vaccinated are infected their symptoms & viral load are less severe: data here and here.

With a lower viral load an infected individual is less likely to spread the disease. So hard data not only shows that vaccines help to save the lives of the vaccinated, but they also help prevent infection and death among everyone else regardless of vaccination status.

In America we generally agree that people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't hurt anyone else (for example, we are free to shoot guns, but not to shoot guns at other people). Being unvaccinated and not wearing a mask at times of high infection rates provably endangers the lives of other people, thus violating the concept of freedom as long as you don't hurt anyone else. That is why I am in favor of vaccine mandates.

Just my opinion...
    Well i have not been vaccinated and wont..
    I had Covid back in Feb 2020 before all this started..
    I had a flu and a weezy cough..i havent had that since i had bronchitis at 12 yrs old.
    My girlfriend works at a prominent hospital in So.Ca. her and her 81 yr old mom got covid back in July of 2020 they were both ok within 2-3 days they had to quarantine 14 days back then and have been vaccinated since.
    Shes been sick 2 other times...ive been ticking along.
    Well this last Dec 29 i got covid..chills, body aches (omnicron) my girlfriend for the 3rd time and my brother and his wife..
    I was back to normal within 2 days..
    My girlfriend who is vaccinated was sick for 8 days..got better then got sick the following week again for 3 days.
    Im an Ops mgr for a company..one of my Supervisors here has had covid like 6 times due to her 5 kids..I told her i was gonna put her in the Guiness book of world records with a single person with most covid cases. So when i see something bad happen to her..then we'll talk
    So, i agree with Minny...vax is useless and govts and media used it as a scare tactic to practice control and the Pharmys profited handsomely

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Don't you see where all this money went yet? Seriously these shots do next to nothing, and are worthless after a month.

In a decade we'll be seeing movies & books about this theft- $2 TRILLION dollars of theft, all to the top 1%, in exchange for some saline solution shots that liberals voted for.
    You're talking about one particular booster shot that, let's face it, didn't perform to expectations in the face of another rapid mutation of COVID. I'm sure they had higher hopes, but it's a constantly developing thing

It still saved lives. Just not as many as I'm sure they wanted. Using this to slam vaccines on the whole is short-sighted and ignoring tons of data. The vaccines have saved hundreds of thousands of lives, with better preparedness we could have saved hundreds of thousands more

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    So, i agree with Minny...vax is useless and govts and media used it as a scare tactic to practice control and the Pharmys profited handsomely
    Big pharma really made a killing off of me when they gave me all those completely free vaccines, damn. I'm waiting for the mind control to kick in where I just walk in and hand them money

Pharmacies make the same money they made before, dude... a free vaccine has 0 effect on it

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Big pharma really made a killing off of me when they gave me all those completely free vaccines, damn. I'm waiting for the mind control to kick in where I just walk in and hand them money

Pharmacies make the same money they made before, dude... a free vaccine has 0 effect on it
    Remember...nothing in life is free
    Someone had to pay for it..it was most likely me, you and all the other taxpayers.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Remember...nothing in life is free
    Someone had to pay for it..it was most likely me, you and all the other taxpayers.
    These guys who say this shit saved lives are HILLARIOUS

Here's a vaxx. It requires a booster every 6-8 weeks.

Normally we'd say that's a POS shot, but not these guys. It saves lives I guess despite it being ineffective.

Guys think they're funny being sarcastic about the free shots. Big pharmacy got TRILLIONS, they're is legislation & investigations ON GOING into congressional leaders who inside traded on this information, the mandates generated guaranteed profits and the money spent to buy the shots is costing EVERY American now w 10% + inflation.

Honestly, this has been the biggest hoax in US history since Vietnam.

MinnesotaFats

More stupidity

Screenshot-20220407-164936-Samsung-Internet

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Fats what was the Vietnam hoax in your opinion? The whole war? I assume that’s what you meant.

I always was a get the shot if you want, don’t if you don’t.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

ignoring the data lol

you guys will believe anything at this point carry on !

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Fats what was the Vietnam hoax in your opinion? The whole war? I assume that’s what you meant.

I always was a get the shot if you want, don’t if you don’t.
    Yes. The last 10 years of it, AFTER the 'Pentagon Papers' blew the lid off the strategy + outcome expectations.

How many $Trillions (in today's dollars) went to DC insiders & military contractors for a war that, in 1964, we already knew could not be won fighting w what we were fighting with, and how we were doing it.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Who cares. Get it or don’t. At this point you aren’t convincing anyone who thinks differently than you with this thread just like you aren’t going to change your views either.