SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Sammy and Demonata video

2 parts again. 2nd video being uploaded now.

0:00-0:55 intro
    :56-1:52 background of demonata as a person
    1:53-2:55 background into sports gambling
    2:56-3:50 what sports do you bet on
    3:51- 4:32 how did you find SBR/ how long have you been posting
    4:33-5:00 met any posters in real life
    5:07-5:30 super bowl pick
    5:31-end of video. History of vitty

part 2

0:00-0:39 history of vitty/demonata
    0:40-1:31 personal attack statement
    1:32-3:02 politics/proud boys
    3:03-3:38 any incidents at rallies/protests
    3:39-4:48 are you fighting a losing battle
    4:49-6:35 would you ever meet up?
    6:36- 7:03. Outro
    7:04- end. Final thoughts demonata

Last edited by SamsNCharge99; 02-11-22 at 06:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave SamsNCharge99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave SamsNCharge99 23 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00 gave SamsNCharge99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00 gave SamsNCharge99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This kid looks tough as nails

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This kid looks tough as nails
    I appreciate it jj! I hope you are having a good night.

jjgold

Vitter starting to back pedal

SamsNCharge99

Part 2 up

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I enjoyed the videos. No back pedal. I’d whip this guy pretty quick but he thinks I will sue him. Sue him for what?

Yes, I am the biggest and best gambler.

But great video. Enjoyed it. Terrific job by Sammy as always and it was a good watch.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I enjoyed the videos. No back pedal. I’d whip this guy pretty quick but he thinks I will sue him. Sue him for what?

Yes, I am the biggest and best gambler.

But great video. Enjoyed it. Terrific job by Sammy as always and it was a good watch.
    I wouldn't lose to some old man. I never fought someone in there 40s. I would break you. Be like fighting my grandpa or something.

You are not the best gambler. Sammy is up more units than you along with countless other posters.

I will agree with the last part it was a great video.

SamsNCharge99

Weird that we are on different sides for each video

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I wouldn't lose to some old man. I never fought someone in there 40s. I would break you. Be like fighting my grandpa or something.

You are not the best gambler. Sammy is up more units than you along with countless other posters.

Sammy has a bunch of different pick threads. He lost almost 7 million units in baseball though. Nobody can do what I do.

Bring your grandpa…. I will beat his old ass after yours. Let me know when the Gay Boys get to pa….I will be waiting.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Weird that we are on different sides for each video
    It's because I'm a demon so mystical forces were at work.

Demonata

Sammy has a bunch of different pick threads. He lost almost 7 million units in baseball though. Nobody can do what I do.

Bring your grandpa…. I will beat his old ass after yours. Let me know when the Gay Boys get to pa….I will be waiting.
    So I can have them on standby with weapons? Also you would be willing to sign a paper that you can't sue me? I'm a former professional mma fighter so my hands are weapons. Also I could pick the place?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

It's always a new poster hammering vitterd every few months. Anetveka, Brooks, Auto donk, bacon, Jts, itsamazing777, Now you demonata. It's best to let someone new do the job. Pass the torch as I did.

vitterd

So I can have them on standby with weapons? Also you would be willing to sign a paper that you can't sue me? I'm a former professional mma fighter so my hands are weapons. Also I could pick the place?
    You need your friends huh? I will bring mine then with weapons as well. How’s that? Sue you for what? You only own a helmet and you have no assets. Pick any place you want. You’re a professional retard. Those skinny antifa guys kick your ass.

jjgold

Vitter does not even know how to hold a gun

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    It's always a new poster hammering vitterd every few months. Anetveka, Brooks, Auto donk, bacon, Jts, itsamazing777, Now you demonata. It's best to let someone new do the job. Pass the torch as I did.
    You are right. He keeps getting beat down by conservatives. I just wish sbr would be willing to have a bash with a ring. Take out frustrations on posters we despise. Beating up an old man would probably be considered a hate crime nowadays.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Where have all you guys gone? I outlasted each one.

Antakova—banned for life after I buried him

Brooks— banned for life and owes me 12k

Auto Donk— post twice a month from rehab

Jt315— lost a bet to me and posting as Lenbo at rx

Bacon— hospitalized twice for mental breakdown after I destroyed him

Itsamazing777– a shell of himself.

I’m the one always left standing. Undefeated. The king!!

Demonata

You need your friends huh? I will bring mine then with weapons as well. How’s that? Sue you for what? You only own a helmet and you have no assets. Pick any place you want. You’re a professional retard. Those skinny antifa guys kick your ass.
    So you would be willing to sign it? So I eont have to pay your hospital bill? Also if you don't survive? It would be stupid to go to your city without backup. You can call all the proud boys pussies to there face as well. I have plenty of assets and an IRA.Also trade on forex. How do you think I can afford all these weapons? I have not lost to any antifa.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vitter does not even know how to hold a gun
    Maybe a squirt gun?

vitterd

So you would be willing to sign it? So I eont have to pay your hospital bill? Also if you don't survive? It would be stupid to go to your city without backup. You can call all the proud boys pussies to there face as well. I have plenty of assets and an IRA.Also trade on forex. How do you think I can afford all these weapons? I have not lost to any antifa.
    Homeless people have IRA’s. I will sign anything. You’re running out of excuses now. Those weapons are worth about 40 bucks. Just get your dumb ass here…. Pick up the bald prick JJ. That little mouse pisses his pants in front of people. Guy was scared of a dead drunk auto donk

Demonata

Homeless people have IRA’s. I will sign anything. You’re running out of excuses now. Those weapons are worth about 40 bucks. Just get your dumb ass here…. Pick up the bald prick JJ. That little mouse pisses his pants in front of people. Guy was scared of a dead drunk auto donk
    I get to pick the spot too?

vitterd

I get to pick the spot too?
    What else do you want? Do I have to give you everything? It’s gotta be in pa within an hour of me. You’re not worth anymore of my time than that. I’m not taking my entire day to knock out some worthless proud boys

Demonata

Next time I'm going to be around that area at a protest we will have to figure it out.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Demonata a stand up guy and keeping those gender fluid Antifags in check

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Great work guys

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This is no a good endorsement for Demonta. A thumbs up from sbr biggest racist.

Demonata

Thanks buddy!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Great work guys
    Appreciate it otters!

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6883

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dude the guys a straight up fukking dork. Why you think he is on here beating his chest over a 55% winning percentage like it’s special? To fill the void of being a straight up fukking scared ass pussy following all the rules his whole life. Dude would end up like that 9er fan no doubt about it. After all he is Burger King Dudes wife is so fukkingbugly and she needs to see an orthodontist pronto. He can call me a knuckle criminals all he wants, we would t even touch his wife if desperate as shit. Enough said. You shouldn’t of been tossing his salad all summer cuz he posted 100+ times a day.

He’s so tough he’s gonna go crying to mods as soon as he reads this post.
    52% but who's counting. Cred to vit and Demo for putting out an audio, takes some stones to put yourself out there even though a face to go with the name would have been nice.

You really need to lay off the wife dude. I'm far from a vit fan but that's over the line by any standard. Vit sent me that same pic and I think she's cute.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dude the guys a straight up fukking dork. Why you think he is on here beating his chest over a 55% winning percentage like it’s special? To fill the void of being a straight up fukking scared ass pussy following all the rules his whole life. Dude would end up like that 9er fan no doubt about it. After all he is Burger King Dudes wife is so fukkingbugly and she needs to see an orthodontist pronto. He can call me a knuckle criminals all he wants, we would t even touch his wife if desperate as shit. Enough said. You shouldn’t of been tossing his salad all summer cuz he posted 100+ times a day.

He’s so tough he’s gonna go crying to mods as soon as he reads this post.
    You pay for sex and you’re just a number in the system. A felon. Once you’re gone….nobody will even know you existed. You have nothing abs you’re a terrible gambler. You calling anybody ugly is hysterical. Look in the mirror. You are hideous. Now go away parasite. Your entire existence had meant nothing to nobody.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    52% but who's counting. Cred to vit and Demo for putting out an audio, takes some stones to put yourself out there even though a face to go with the name would have been nice.

You really need to lay off the wife dude. I'm far from a vit fan but that's over the line by any standard. Vit sent me that same pic and I think she's cute.
    Good post. Kidbitch is just a total loser. Worthless scum. But he’s irrelevant so who cares.

The videos were good. You should do one. Sammy a good guy.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    52% but who's counting.
    Exactly in the range I said it would be throwing darts at dogs. Guy is a documented loser at other sites but is ecstatic over basically breaking even. lol

Sam is a good interviewer but he and SBR should think twice before selling their soul to that lying psychopath for site traffic. A liberal afraid to show his face with mob ties...Bwahahahaha

vitterd

Exactly in the range I said it would be throwing darts at dogs. Guy is a documented loser at other sites but is ecstatic over basically breaking even. lol

Sam is a good interviewer but he and SBR should think twice before selling their soul to that lying psychopath for site traffic. A liberal afraid to show his face with mob ties...Bwahahahaha
    I notice you vanished from my winning thread and went full coward in your hockey thread. That thread is a disgrace. Not only is your adding a disgrace but constant -450 and -300 favs show you should never gamble. Keep laying that chalk and losing your ass. Nice creative math though!!

vitterd

I notice you vanished from my winning thread and went full coward in your hockey thread. That thread is a disgrace. Not only is your adding a disgrace but constant -450 and -300 favs show you should never gamble. Keep laying that chalk and losing your ass. Nice creative math though!!
    When is Dblow interview? Use any of your names.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Dude I’m in my 50’s and I would split you like an atom.

Thank you Sammy great work!!!! But, hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha this clown dementia doesn’t even know how to form a sentence.

Also I love how he has a veil covering his spindly neck now. 😂 😂 😂

123 Last