rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Bullying - Is this alright?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Is it alright? Of course not.

Wilmington is just a little North of Boston.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Is it alright? Of course not.

Wilmington is just a little North of Boston.
    What if it happened south of Boston?

Would it be ok then?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    What if it happened south of Boston?

Would it be ok then?
    Well yes, that’s ok then.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    'legal action'?!?!
    Over a 'swirly'?!?!

Man! I would've been in jail for life!

How many years for a 'Titty-Twister'? 5-10?

An Indian burn? Sorry, 'Indigenous People' burn?

Could I just get probation for a 'Wet Willy'?

I could see just a fine for a 'pantsing' - unless the girl you have a crush on in History class sees your junk.....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL kid has his woke rainbow shoes

Yes it's OK

Get in line

If you wanna stand out, then you better have talent or skills

Bostongambler

How about a “Pink Belly”? Life with no parole?

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Bullying is fully fine. Without bullying you'll never develop the skills needed to be functional in the world. Its a dog eat dog world out there people and when growing up you have to learn how to handle the bully. It doesn't matter what you're being bullied on, it is how you resolve the situation that is needed. Without that you are just not being truthful to yourself. There are bullys everywhere with every aspect of life.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Bullying is fully fine. Without bullying you'll never develop the skills needed to be functional in the world. Its a dog eat dog world out there people and when growing up you have to learn how to handle the bully. It doesn't matter what you're being bullied on, it is how you resolve the situation that is needed. Without that you are just not being truthful to yourself. There are bullys everywhere with every aspect of life.
    When priests rape the kids... the kids should just get over it?

Slurry Pumper

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    When priests rape the kids... the kids should just get over it?
    That's not bullying, that is rape. its different. I would like to see some more street bullying justice with the pedophile rapist where a parent gets in the game with some lead poisoning.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Maybe its a dog eat dog world because kids grow up having to fight off getting swirlies

Break the cycle, it doesnt have to be the way it is. It can be better, people just need to do better
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

That’s acceptable 20 years ago
    Not now

Bostongambler

Whooped misguided conception there slurpy .

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Maybe its a dog eat dog world because kids grow up having to fight off getting swirlies

Break the cycle, it doesnt have to be the way it is. It can be better, people just need to do better
    LOL

Dude this is EXACTLY why Democrats fukk up everything they touch.

HUMANS are animals. Animals that eat the weak. We do it in a civilized way, but we still do it. We take the weak money, the weak pussy , the weakest lines, the weak businesses & the weak labor/ pricing.

Humans are mean and evil, every demographic, every civilization every race.

Stop being a typical liberal- stop believing you are greater than nature. You're not.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can say words to someone.... you never lay a hand on anyone. That's when you've stepped over the line.

What gives you the right to lay a hand on someone else? If that kid knew how to fight back... I can promise you... that kid would never touch anyone else again in his life.

Some times a good ass kicking is what the "instigator" needs. To set his life straight.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

Dude this is EXACTLY why Democrats fukk up everything they touch.

HUMANS are animals. Animals that eat the weak. We do it in a civilized way, but we still do it. We take the weak money, the weak pussy , the weakest lines, the weak businesses & the weak labor/ pricing.

Humans are mean and evil, every demographic, every civilization every race.

Stop being a typical liberal- stop believing you are greater than nature. You're not.
    Humans have the capacity to be self-aware unlike other animals. We know right from wrong, unlike other animals.

You're whole argument is based on the premise we cannot be "greater than nature" which is ridiculous. Yes, mean, evil people obviously exist but they are the minority.

Im not surprised you view humanity the way you do tho, its consistent with your racism.

Slurry Pumper

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Whooped misguided conception there slurpy .
    Ya see this right here is an example of an attempted bullying attempt. Thankfully I grew up correctly so I'm well situated to handle the situation with the appropriate action. Which is to say that I disagree.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can say words to someone.... you never lay a hand on anyone. That's when you've stepped over the line.

What gives you the right to lay a hand on someone else? If that kid knew how to fight back... I can promise you... that kid would never touch anyone else again in his life.

Some times a good ass kicking is what the "instigator" needs. To set his life straight.
    Sadly what will likely happen is instead of him learning to fight back and him attacking his bullies, he'll likely internalize it for years and then take it out on the people closest to him, or other weak people. Thats the most common manifestation of internalized trauma.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Depends if there was a floating turd and piss water in that toilet?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    That’s acceptable 20 years ago
    Not now
    That's true. That little runt that got dunked in the toilet would be just another day in school.

I'll tell you what though if I were that runt kids father I'd say son - you will get bullied and punked your entire life is you don't stand up for yourself. Kick and scream if that ever happens again don't except it!

Now here are some boxing gloves and a punching bag and let's work on your stick and moves in the back yard. Also after school I'm gonna put you in Jits training gym after wrestling class is over at school.

MinnesotaFats

Humans have the capacity to be self-aware unlike other animals. We know right from wrong, unlike other animals.

You're whole argument is based on the premise we cannot be "greater than nature" which is ridiculous. Yes, mean, evil people obviously exist but they are the minority.

Im not surprised you view humanity the way you do tho, its consistent with your racism.
    JFC dude

Walk down the projects of Chicago

Walk up Lake Steeet I'm Minneapolis

Read the fukking paper

Look at Russia right now, China, Venezuela, Cuba, etc

I'll say this right now, a large & certain portion of humanity is soooo fukking stupid to believe in the good of 'thy neighbor' and yet we gave 7 billion people in this world, of which 3 billion literally live in slavery or under the control of the State w free will perpetually suspended...and you think humans gave capacity to not be animals?

Blacks in particular are killing each other in America in the 2020s at a higher rate per 100,000 than at any documented time in European colonial rule of Africa, yet you think we have the ability to not be basic Animals

Putin is conducting genocide in Ukraine right now for absolutely no reason other than ge can, yet we are not animals you say.

The Biden administration has done absolutely nothing to stand for the free will of the Ukrainians, if that isn't a self preservation move, I don't know what is...yet we are not animals you say.

China has concentration camps, but we are not animals. Vietnam has endentured servitude, yet can evolve you say.

Liberals literally live in fantasy land and liberals so foolishly think that their paper laws and urban rules apply to the rest of the Country let alone the world lol

The real world is a cruel unforgiving place.

If you're going to be the clown who wears woke rainbow shoes then you better be the little brother of the QB or the best friend of the prom queen because all that really matters in this world is muscle, money & sex.

Emotions, thoughts, laws, & morals do not stand a chance when there's an army at your doorstep, you're sitting on the pot of gold or your women are out of control. Muscle will always take the money & fukk your women.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

bullying or most bullies when met face to face with an equal strong adult are proven puddy's

really they will back down and cannot argue defend them selves

todays world is far different than when i was a kid in 60's and 70's who knows who's packing people shot n killed on highways for flipping the bird everywhere in USA punched to death over parking spaces

i no longer park close at shop rite i go fartheset away park taking up two spots to avoid body damge from big suv's and truck doors

people drive in parking mall lots like it's a highway 20 mph or faster

10 mph is requseted speed many malls and other businesses have speed bumps installed and boy hit them too fast your head hits the celing

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

OldBill

i remember when i was kid in grade school we had huge girl nicked named annie animal kick the shit out of boys

she failed to get into catholic HS for girls wound up in hell hs public

better to be the book bully than a physical bully and wind up in jail or working the menail paying J O B of $5.50per hur back then in 70's

and $8 per hour today just aint cutting it beacuse no one can hack 40 hours a week in any ff biz

they have the most miserable attytoods ever causing people in line arguing with each other screwing up orders all the time

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sadly what will likely happen is instead of him learning to fight back and him attacking his bullies, he'll likely internalize it for years and then take it out on the people closest to him, or other weak people. Thats the most common manifestation of internalized trauma.
    It's the never ending marry-go-round though. It's always that one punk in the classroom that plays jokes on everyone. People always need to look "AT THAT KID" first... his background. Why he's doing that to other kids. More times than not... they will find that kid being terrorized at home... or some dysfunction in the household. That kid holds it all in.... finds a subject that's of "lesser size" than him.... and bully's that kid. It happened in our elementary school.... it also happened in our high school. The dude that's instigating is the broken one.

Once that "instigator kid" gets his sh## pushed in.... he won't be doing it anymore. That's how it works. I saw it with my own eyes at school. Never once... HURT ANY OTHER classmates again... after he got rocked.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

I guess it depends on what your definition of bullying is. Before you laugh, it's definition isn't like it was years ago. Times have changed especially with social media.

Look at how some people define as "racist" nowadays. Everything is racist basically when it almost never is. And some people actually believe that Blacks can't be racist. WTF? Who the fuckk are these people? How can you possibly take someone seriously who believes that? They make up their own definition of the word and sprinkle that shit on everything and thus diluting it's meaning.

Same goes with the word "Bullying". The Will Smith and Chris Rock incident is an example. People called what Rock said to Smith's wife as bullying and others called Smith's slap as bullying. When in reality, neither was bullying. One was a joke and the other was an assault.

Bullying is done by kids to other kids. Adults may do it but not nearly as much. They usually have matured since adolescence. That's how I see it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    JFC dude

Walk down the projects of Chicago

Walk up Lake Steeet I'm Minneapolis

Read the fukking paper

Look at Russia right now, China, Venezuela, Cuba, etc

I'll say this right now, a large & certain portion of humanity is soooo fukking stupid to believe in the good of 'thy neighbor' and yet we gave 7 billion people in this world, of which 3 billion literally live in slavery or under the control of the State w free will perpetually suspended...and you think humans gave capacity to not be animals?

Blacks in particular are killing each other in America in the 2020s at a higher rate per 100,000 than at any documented time in European colonial rule of Africa, yet you think we have the ability to not be basic Animals

Putin is conducting genocide in Ukraine right now for absolutely no reason other than ge can, yet we are not animals you say.

The Biden administration has done absolutely nothing to stand for the free will of the Ukrainians, if that isn't a self preservation move, I don't know what is...yet we are not animals you say.

China has concentration camps, but we are not animals. Vietnam has endentured servitude, yet can evolve you say.

Liberals literally live in fantasy land and liberals so foolishly think that their paper laws and urban rules apply to the rest of the Country let alone the world lol

The real world is a cruel unforgiving place.

If you're going to be the clown who wears woke rainbow shoes then you better be the little brother of the QB or the best friend of the prom queen because all that really matters in this world is muscle, money & sex.

Emotions, thoughts, laws, & morals do not stand a chance when there's an army at your doorstep, you're sitting on the pot of gold or your women are out of control. Muscle will always take the money & fukk your women.
    You forgot to mention West Africa in your human animal rant. That's a frigg'n crime ridden murderous animal zoo over there. The Middle East with all it's radical Islam is no different either.

Yes humans can be and act just like wild animals absolutely and it's not just a small minority either!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's the never ending marry-go-round though. It's always that one punk in the classroom that plays jokes on everyone. People always need to look "AT THAT KID" first... his background. Why he's doing that to other kids. More times than not... they will find that kid being terrorized at home... or some dysfunction in the household. That kid holds it all in.... finds a subject that's of "lesser size" than him.... and bully's that kid. It happened in our elementary school.... it also happened in our high school. The dude that's instigating is the broken one.

Once that "instigator kid" gets his sh## pushed in.... he won't be doing it anymore. That's how it works. I saw it with my own eyes at school. Never once... HURT ANY OTHER classmates again... after he got rocked.
    Ya I agree, theres always a few. And Im 100% for someone knocking that persons teeth out. Im being 100% contradictory and am aware but you're right, when those few do act up, sit them down.

But I 100% disagree with Minny. He starts with the presumption that humans are bad and evil therefore why even try to be better. He just advocates for exploitation and preying on the weak.

If thats the best we hope for or what we strive to be as a society then we are a failed country.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You forgot to mention West Africa in your human animal rant. That's a frigg'n crime ridden murderous animal zoo over there. The Middle East with all it's radical Islam is no different either.

Yes humans can be and act just like wild animals absolutely and it's not just a small minority either!
    But we have the capacity to do and be better.

As a Christian you should understand this principle.

Imagine, the atheists in are taking over as the moral compass. Crazy

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Both boys suffer from the same disease called insecurity and in today's culture why shouldn't they? Good male fathers should have taught both boys that you don't bully anybody and you don't let anybody bully you.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

bystander training

drop those kids off at a mexican soccer match and see how well they do

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    bystander training

drop those kids off at a mexican soccer match and see how well they do
    Exactly

Clowns like Kraken live in a bubble.

They literally work in a Government funded funded building, w Government protections for work, working exclusively among college educated workers, then they drive back to their gentrification neighborhood (made possible w more Government money, because the blacks likely destroyed the neighborhood to start with) to hang st the local coffee shop where some 22 year old lezbo pours $12 latte & the gayest queen in town strums his guitar in the corner doing unplugged Mark Ronson covers....

..but yah, he's got a real handle on how the world works.

OldBill

ONE thing i learned long ago it tougher to just walk away from trouble then to attack someone ........... no matter what they say to aggravate you just walk away let them call a P***Y a F***Gtt etc... then they look dumb standing alone when others walk by saying WTF!