dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

here is an odd

bit of knowledge but it may come in handy for a few of you.

have you ever chocked on your own saliva? I mean just sitting maybe talking, maybe doing absolutely nothing and out of the clear you choke. no reason, you just start chocking. that has happened to me and also my daughter in law many times. you actually cannot get enough air and it is frightening. you make a squealing type of sound in an attempt to breathe. no piece of chicken or food product or anything else is at fault.

here is a remedy that works for me in seconds. as soon as you feel that happening walk quickly to the microwave and add about an ounce of water to a glass and heat it for about 30 seconds or so. very warm almost hot but not so hot as to burn you face off. sip it and you will be able to breathe in seconds.

this works and remember it if you have loved ones or for yourself. naturally it won't work if something large is responsible. then you need the Heimlich maneuver

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Thanks Dante’s inferno.

Hey, I have some corns on my feet. What’s your diagnosis?

Ty. Do you except Blue Cross/ Blue shield?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thanks Dante’s inferno.

Hey, I have some corns on my feet. What’s your diagnosis?

Ty. Do you except Blue Cross/ Blue shield?
    make sport maybe someday you will need this little hint. cold water doesn't work as well. or maybe it might just help another. good job

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Ok thanks. I’m bringing attention to it now.