ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Did Biden just find his way get on Putin's hit-list?

Hmm, Putin is a dangerous madman and I wonder if he will seek some "deadly" revenge on our man Biden?
    A soft target it seems even before opening his large mouth and insulting Putin to the limit.
    Bold, sure, but what backup or plan did the ol' boy have next?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Putin isn't interested in a regime change in the USA. He likes things exactly the way they are.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL Putins best friends w Joe's kid

But Biden did cross a line he should be censured by the Congress for that.

International leaders are right to point fingers at him at this point. Joe Biden really is the biggest Presidental disaster in the history of the Country.

If you voted for this guy you owe it to yourself, and those around you, to just stop voting. The world is a better place without people who think Joe Biden is a legitimate leader or political figure. The guy is a mess and a fraction of the man he was just 12 years ago.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Putin isn't interested in a regime change in the USA. He likes things exactly the way they are.
    I don’t give a shit who you are or what you think you know

THIS IS A 100% FACT AND YOU ARE FUKKIN BLIND IF YOU SAY ANY DIFFERENT

perfectly said MrKLC.

ABEHONEST

Here we are with a mind of a child-like, president, meanwhile, Trump, a leader with unmatchable ability and charisma, and more leadership than FDR, and add, tough as a pine knot, must start his campaign all over again. Soon to be 75 years of age, too.
    Did Trump get screwed? I did post my evidence on a thread somewhere?
    The one where I was up and bright-eyed in the early hours of the morning after election day, and with votes still to be counted at 1 Am or 2 Am, and eyes glued to two things; The Booke odds on Trump/Biden while watching the votes still come in.

What I saw, as I said before, cannot happen in an American presidential election?
    Those odds swapped almost a complete circle in 30 minutes or less. Trump was the easy winner up until 1 Am or 2 Am, till the $hit hit the fan?

Now someone much smarter than me, try to explain this one? Did Trump know this, or was he aware of, the same scenario of what I was watching? I am sure he did later and that is one of the reasons he protested that election right from the get-go.

If I can reach Trump someway, I will make an effort to let him know what transpired that early morning. Because I never heard anyone mention this freaky incident?
    And I find that strange.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Hmm, Putin is a dangerous madman and I wonder if he will seek some "deadly" revenge on our man Biden?
    A soft target it seems even before opening his large mouth and insulting Putin to the limit.
    Bold, sure, but what backup or plan did the ol' boy have next?
    Same tactic used used to get rid of the USA madman; vote him out.
    Last edited by BOA12; 03-28-22 at 08:54 AM. Reason: get rid of

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Same tactic used used to get rid of the USA madman; vote him out.
    How are you going to vote out a dictator? Russian or Ukrainian? How would anyone know who is who? Slip a Western funded Ukrainian hit team into Moscow and eventually he'll come out of his hole. He just made a speech at a stadium. They can't have security covering every sniper nest up to a mile away

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    How are you going to vote out a dictator? Russian or Ukrainian? How would anyone know who is who? Slip a Western funded Ukrainian hit team into Moscow and eventually he'll come out of his hole. He just made a speech at a stadium. They can't have security covering every sniper nest up to a mile away
    Exactly. And our previous so-called Madman also exposes himself to the public routinely and this even scares the daylights out me.
    There is a rumor out that we have more than a few enemies who want to do harm to our former genius president, and part-time, Madman?
    Rumor only.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Biden needs to go just like Putin does.

Brain fart walk back by white house and Biden after is becoming the norm for him.

ABEHONEST

Okay, I've just about had it with the media, the world critics, and our own citizen critics, also, thrown in the rest of Biden's critics, wherever there are?
    The same world critics and our own USA critics who tore at Donald Trump for 4 1/2 years, have now, switched completely over to this proven, bumbling president.
    Enough already!

Why is he still in office? Donald J. Trump had the wits and the courage to last through his record-breaking hatred thrown at him every stinking day, but this poor soul here, Joesph Robinette Jr., has none of these survival skills needed to last another 2 and 1/2 years. None!

So why the hell do "they," the majority, keep pounding this shell of the man he once was and do what is needed for 75% of our citizens? Bring some peace? My guess, even though few of these Dems would ever admit it, I say 50% of them want some peace for a our US and much more competent president, too? We do not need to look at the % of what the Pubs want to do with this president. We hear from them loud and clear too, each and every day.

Stop the GD harassment we see, and especially the mass amount coming from Fox News, who has been so much like those cable news staions that we saw, seemingly, despising Donald Trump as soon as he threw his hat in the presidential ring, 5 years ago. Yes, those anti-Trump cable news stations never let up either, and just what Fox is/has doing and has been doing to Joe Biden.
    Enough of this communist-style of politics that attempts to destroy an elected president. Yes, even one I believe at 90% was given Oval Office on a seemingly, miracle "Magic Carpet?"

Okay, we've been through plenty enough to drive most of our insane citizens back to somehow recovering their sanity once again.

It's a simple procedure, is what we all need whether you agree or not: Impeach this president and let's save America from the most disastrous mistakes which will definitely be right around the corner if this man stays in office.
    That disaster will find its way again because with the current world situation and our president caught in a spider web, leaving him lost and befuddled.
    It's a full six months late but what other intelligent choices to we have?

Impeach, impeach asap!