Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Russia Vows To Drastically Reduce Attacks Near Kyiv

Thats like saying the Lakers are drastically reducing their championship parade plans. NO SHIT

THEY GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM

It may still drag on for months because Russia wants Mariupol and that land bridge to Crimea, but Ukraine is just going to take their forces over there and start fking up their unmovativated opponent!

Putey lovers like Bannon should just step up now and accept their defeat, but they won't.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

How do you think this ends and when Fred?

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    How do you think this ends and when Fred?
    IDK man? Russia basically gets nothing out of this if they don't gain a land bridge from the east to Crimea, but will Ukraine will agree to surrender Mariupol on the coast to them permanently? I doubt it. They've basically completely destroyed the city and reportedly shipped tens of thousands of people to Russia. I think thats where the Ukrainian troops from Kyiv will end up fighting

It might last 3-4 more months because Ukraine wants Western protection against future attacks which is basically the same thing as NATO. Maybe they give up Mariupol if that happens?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I have a theory that's not out there yet....

Biden & NATO want Ukraine to fall so the USA can purchase GREENLAND & make it a military base for NATO & NASA/ Space Force.

Then the consolidated islands of VI, PR, Greenland become the 51st State, if Cuba agrees to join the union as the 52nd.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I have a theory that's not out there yet....

Biden & NATO want Ukraine to fall so the USA can purchase GREENLAND & make it a military base for NATO & NASA/ Space Force.

Then the consolidated islands of VI, PR, Greenland become the 51st State, if Cuba agrees to join the union as the 52nd.
    I don't think they want Ukraine to fall? Theres too much prime farmland there with wheat and grain. I think the West wants to prop up Ukraine and then after Putin dies then turn Ukraine into a Texas sized South Korea!

Once Putin and his generation dies off then maybe Russia can join the 21st century and sell their oil reserves to the West. They can't even beat Ukraine so how could they ever deal with NATO? If they basically become allies with the West then we can isolate China and get away from the Middle East too. Those 2 are never going to be friends with the free world

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Noone cares aboutt the farmland or the people.

The NATO/ EU countries NEED Russian energy....they also need a stronger US military presence.

The US wants to broaden the military, a larger base for multiple purposes (its also strategically placed globally for Chinese military defense if you rotate the globe & look).

So how do you get both? You sacrifice Ukraine.