Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I never mentioned anything about race in this thread in any post of mine. Thrilla spreading fake news as usual and trying to bait me in.

Note nothing all you want Opti..
    I meant it was noted that he was trolling you that way.

And that you had ignored him. All good Jibbby.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

All good then Opti..

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Best reaction is Ryan Gosling. Will Smith ever get any more work in Hollywood?
    that meme pic is from a different year, not the other night.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/2...osling-oscars/

homie1975

mel gibson was not at the Oscar's 2022 the other night.

memes gone wrong LOL

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Heck. I want to thank Will for exercising the right to express his freedom of speech

Also, thank you for expressing how a millionaire conducts himself in from of worldwide TV audiences and especially showing: I can do anything, or do whatever the hell I want, right here with 3 billion young kids watching every minute of the Oscars.
    Not the first man Will has slapped in public, either.
    His vicious temper and that language will show many of his followers, "Hey, it's okay, and if can do this you can, too."

The language is just unforgivable and we have to at the very least show this Bird, his career is over?
    And, black nation, yes, we need you to do the same at a high percentage, just as our white nation will no doubt not miss the chance to do?

What is it that has this Bird, thinking, this out-of-control Bird, believing, he can slap anyone he feels needs slapping?
    I have a clue: Drugs, etc.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Jibbby heating up

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

All good then Opti..
    Jibbby and me go way back

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you see what Shannon Sharpe said about it?
    Nope. Is it in the post Pelicans Lakers undisputed videos?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Nope. Is it in the post Pelicans Lakers undisputed videos?
    No, it was in the undisputed Will Smith slapped Chris Rock video.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Joe Rogan spot on as usual. He could have done this discussion without his meat head co host though. That dude kept interrupting Joe and talking non sense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wrongside

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Joe Rogan spot on as usual. He could have done this discussion without his meat head co host though. That dude kept interrupting Joe and talking non sense.
    For realz. That guys is not creative or interesting enough to have so many quick opinions and retorts. Seems like a smart enough guy. I bet if he waited 2 seconds, he could easily come up with something better

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar rips Will Smith for perpetuating 'toxic bro' culture

Dan Mennella - 6h ago

NBA legend and civil rights activist Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has taken actor Will Smith to task for Smith's infamous slap of Oscars host Chris Rock.

© Provided by AudacyKareem Abdul-Jabbar rips Will Smith for perpetuating 'toxic bro' culture

Kareem took to his Substack page to denounce Smith's stunt, in a piece titled "Will Smith Did a Bad, Bad Thing."

The Basketball Hall of Famer, who once appeared on Smith's hit TV show "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," said he has long been friendly with Smith and doesn't want him "punished or ostracized."

But Smith's stunt "was also a blow to men, women, the entertainment industry, and the Black community," he explained.

Perhaps worst of all, according to Kareem, Smith's open-handed slap and profane berating of Rock "brought back the Toxic Bro ideal:"

What is the legacy of Smith’s violence? He’s brought back the Toxic Bro ideal of embracing Kobra Kai teachings of “might makes right” and “talk is for losers.” Let’s not forget that this macho John Wayne philosophy was expressed in two movies in which Wayne spanked grown women to teach them a lesson. Young boys—especially Black boys—watching their movie idol not just hit another man over a joke, but then justify it as him being a superhero-like protector, are now much more prone to follow in his childish footsteps. Perhaps the saddest confirmation of this is the tweet from Smith’s child Jaden: “And That’s How We Do It.”

Previously a longtime contributor to the Huffington Post and other national news outlets, Abdul-Jabbar subsequently launched his Substack page in September 2021.

He has a long list of film and TV credits to his name, including minor roles in hit movies such as "Airplane," "Fletch," and "Baseketball," and cameo appearances on episodes of "Diff'rent Strokes," "21 Jump Street," "Full House," "Scrubs," "The Simpsons," and "The Big Bang Theory."

Yeshua
    Yeshua's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's fake. Two professional behavioral scientists reviewed their micro expressions in the video clip. Said it was all fake

They are more then friends..Will and Chris. Don't ask don't tell

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Thank you, Abdul.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshua View Post
    It's fake. Two professional behavioral scientists reviewed their micro expressions in the video clip. Said it was all fake

~~~

"behavioral scientists"

Yeshua
    Yeshua's Avatar Become A Pro!

What funny? Ever heard of Paul Ekman

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

"behavioral scientists"
    i laughed also, but then wiki laughed back at me:

Behavioral sciences explore the cognitive processes within organisms and the behavioral interactions between organisms in the natural world. It involves the systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behavior through naturalistic observation, controlled scientific experimentation and mathematical modeling. It attempts to accomplish legitimate, objective conclusions through rigorous formulations and observation.[1] Examples of behavioral sciences include psychology, psychobiology, anthropology, and cognitive science. Generally, behavioral science primarily has shown how human action often seeks to generalize about human behavior as it relates to society and its impact on society as a whole.[2]

homie1975

and 98 people with common sense reviewed what their eyes saw and it was pretty clear it was not staged.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

19th Hole

What funny? Ever heard of Paul Ekman
    Paul "Phooey" Ekman

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let me break it down -

Will Smith lost his shit and bitch slapped a smaller man that he knew would not fight back. Cowardly move.

Chris Rock is a comedian and that is what he does, insults people for laughs. That was his job on Grammy night in front of millions.

GI Jane wasn't ugly in the movie just bald. Will Smith was laughing when he said it also.

Apology not accepted! Will Smith should be arrested and banned from the Grammy's forever, take his Oscar away!

Imagine if everyone just went up and started slapping around stand up comedians every where when they felt they got insulted?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-29-22 at 07:39 PM.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Black on black crime in Hollywood.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

B.S.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Thank you, Abdul.
    Thank you for what?
    I bet the neighbor thinks different about his parenting !

https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/11/karee...ence-jail-nba/

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    that meme pic is from a different year, not the other night.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/2...osling-oscars/

OK, thanks, homie.

Matt Damon's mouth agape is about the most honest reaction one could have.

Dwayne Johnson is buddy-buddy with Will Smith. Dwayne had to be disappointed that a dude could piss away his career like that.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    OK, thanks, homie.

Matt Damon's mouth agape is about the most honest reaction one could have.

Dwayne Johnson is buddy-buddy with Will Smith. Dwayne had to be disappointed that a dude could piss away his career like that.
    if anything, he might become more popular now.

i'd love to see what will smith would have done if The Rock or Jason Mamoa or whatever the hell that big asss dude's name is, said the joke about Jada? Will would not have done shit.

guys like Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais (short dudes with big mouths) or going to have to be extremely careful now as this might become an epidemic of bitcch slapping going on all over the world towards comedians.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

They are both amazing actors. Their job is to get you to believe the story they're telling. Do I think it could've been staged, easily. The guys saying it obviously wasn't are naive to their own susceptibility.

With that said, Im just not sure why they would stage it. What so either have to gain?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    They are both amazing actors. Their job is to get you to believe the story they're telling. Do I think it could've been staged, easily. The guys saying it obviously wasn't are naive to their own susceptibility.

With that said, Im just not sure why they would stage it. What so either have to gain?
    So in a room full of actors nothing authentic could possibly happen, right? Because I mean they're all actors, good ones, awarding winning ones... Those acting chops preclude anything going down.

I'm pretty sure they've been humans a lot longer than they've been actors.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

~~~

Kraken---You are better than this.
    False premise leading to a misguided conclusion.
    What happened to your thoughtful posts?

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    if anything, he might become more popular now.

i'd love to see what will smith would have done if The Rock or Jason Mamoa or whatever the hell that big asss dude's name is, said the joke about Jada? Will would not have done shit.

guys like Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais (short dudes with big mouths) or going to have to be extremely careful now as this might become an epidemic of bitcch slapping going on all over the world towards comedians.
    ~~~
    Meh...Not really much danger of an epidemic of physical "bitch-slapping".
    There is plenty of bitch-slapping taking place in the form of cancel culture.
    The SJW cult represents the narrowing of free speech; hence, dictating what is deemed
    funny or allowable.
    Comedic freedoms are at risk.
    Ricky Gervais stands 10' tall and has 10 lb. cast iron balls.

Bill Barr, Bill Maher, Dave Chappelle are all under attack.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 03-29-22 at 11:24 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you see what Shannon Sharpe said about it?

homie1975

Shannon said twice what I said in here:

Comedians are going to be worried now. This is pretty much unprecedented.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    In a way we don't know if this was rigged or not. I'm leaning to not rigged.

It's National TV... regardless if these people are actors/comedians or not.... its LIVE TV... Chris Rock has "No idea" what's coming. You see Will Smith come up to you. You don't know really know what to expect? You certainly aren't thinking combative stance... especially with all the celebrities in the audience. Unless new information surfaces... I'm putting this down as REAL.

There's really no telling emotionally what Will Smith has been under? He might be a fruitcake.... we don't know??

It totally fits the protocol of someone who was embarrassed and outraged.... sticking up for their wife/gf. At first he laughed... he looked over to his wife... and she gave him a dirty look. He reacted. Clearly SHE WASN'T ACTING. You could tell by her facial expression. If this was scripted all 3 would have been in on it. Will Smith walks down the runway to the stage... he doesn't even know really what he's going to do... halfway down he probably says... i'm going to bitch slap him.... and walk back.

There's no way Will Smith would tarnish his image over a stunt like that (scripted). No F'ing way.

First ... 2345678 Last