ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2719

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    KLC, this is not a very nice joke and we all have seen it before way too many times. Let's stick to the topic and if you have a comedienne in mind, go to the thread that's looking for it?

Or, if you could find another race to make harsh jokes about, try that one next time?
    Maybe a white gal or even an Asian, or.....?
    Botton line. Not wanted on this thread again.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Hard to imagine this really

Only 30% of blacks even have a bachelor's degree, women own 60% of that category so really in the USA there are less than 5 million black women w a college degree, so the % of black women in America that realistically could achieve high office is less than 1.5% of the total population.

It'd have to be a gift scenario, like K Harris succeeding Biden, because frankly, after Harris as a disaster as VP and Clinton's disastrous run as Dem candidate, and Obamas complete failure for 8 years w that health care legacy squuexing the shit out of our social safety net, it's going to be white men only for awhile.
    The pct thing you mention I see as it doesn't matter that much?
    I see some mighty sharp black folks on cable news all the time. Sports and news stations, aplenty.
    Especially the gal I just posted. Faulkner.
    And there are plenty more out there in our public schools. And one more thing, many young black citizens have these outstanding blacks to watch and fantasize about when they go to high school and even on to college.
    It's an education revolution going in right in front of your eyes. And the good thing about it: it's great for America, too.
    A win, win situation.

* And the negative 10 or 12% we've heard about for years, I see them being weeded out, slowly but surely, by better, more responsible citizens.
    Wait and see?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5418

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/27/2022

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    KLC, this is not a very nice joke and we all have seen it before way too many times. Let's stick to the topic and if you have a comedienne in mind, go to the thread that's looking for it?

Or, if you could find another race to make harsh jokes about, try that one next time?
    Maybe a white gal or even an Asian, or.....?
    Botton line. Not wanted on this thread again.
    OK I will go first. How do Asians name their kids? They throw their pots and pans down the stairs and listen.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/23/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/20/2022

Yeshua
    Yeshua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wasn't M 0bama trans?

Auto Donk
    How to make vitturd and greget hard:
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Yeshua View Post
    Wasn't M 0bama trans?
    you tell me........

sure looks some nuts flying around in these pants:

and that obama feller had a bad problem calling her michael, as in michael robinson........

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Auto Donk
    How to make vitturd and greget hard:
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

here's why I think harris faulkner is full of shit:

faulkner "let's not go there" when soros' name comes up........ you cover for that piece of shit, you got to go.......

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

ABEHONEST

Donk, you're the one full of it! You can only pick on one race and if you look at the thread again, try to let it soak in, will ya?
    There is such a thing as intelligent, opposing opinions but all you seem to want to post is your heavy racial slant against the black race?
    That's enough now, Donk, you've made your point loud and clear and it was ugly, too.

That's enough like I said.

First 12