OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

GET YOUR EYES OPENED NOW about TRUMP

NEVER FORGET THIS

55. Incited a violent attack on the Capitol building that left five people dead

In perhaps the darkest day, in not just Trump's presidency but the history of the United States, thousands of armed Trump TARD supporters
    stormed the Capitol building in a violent attempt at a coup to stop Biden being certified as the next president by the Senate.

The mob smashed through windows and doors and managed to make their way in the chamber as well as elected officials offices, all while Senators and others were locked away for their own personal safety.

The riot led to the deaths of five people including one police officer and came just hours after Trump had held a 'Save America March' outside of the White House where he had encouraged the crowd to march down Pennsylvania Avenue and make their presence known. Trump failed to immediately act to stop the riot and eventually tried to distance himself from any blame. The aftermath saw members of Congress call for Trump to be immediately impeached, whereas on social media, Trump's Twitter account was permanently suspended and he was locked out of many other platforms to prevent any further incitements of violence. For all of the scandals that has dogged Trump's presidency the image of his rabid supporters draping Trump flags over the steps of the Capitol, intimidating the press and overall posing a threat to democracy will be the enduring legacy of his presidency.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Old Bill, old news.
    We Trumpers, think deeper than to buy into, or believe, anything coming from Trump's many dedicated enemies, promoting anything such as the "whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Lol last thing we need is Old Abe and Old Bill going at it

gonna smell like gun powder real quick up in this bitch

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

Why, are you more experienced or just smarter?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

LOL.... LOL....

I'll have to take Abe. He is on the side of RIGHT...!!!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    NEVER FORGET THIS

In perhaps the darkest day, in not just Trump's presidency but the history of the United States, thousands of armed Trump TARD supporters
    stormed the Capitol building in a violent attempt at a coup to stop Biden being certified as the next president by the Senate.

The mob smashed through windows and doors and managed to make their way in the chamber as well as elected officials offices, all while Senators and others were locked away for their own personal safety.

The riot led to the deaths of five people including one police officer and came just hours after Trump had held a 'Save America March' outside of the White House where he had encouraged the crowd to march down Pennsylvania Avenue and make their presence known. Trump failed to immediately act to stop the riot and eventually tried to distance himself from any blame. The aftermath saw members of Congress call for Trump to be immediately impeached, whereas on social media, Trump's Twitter account was permanently suspended and he was locked out of many other platforms to prevent any further incitements of violence. For all of the scandals that has dogged Trump's presidency the image of his rabid supporters draping Trump flags over the steps of the Capitol, intimidating the press and overall posing a threat to democracy will be the enduring legacy of his presidency.
    Your fake article contains about 37 lies. Go fuk yourself. TRUMP2024!!!!!!!!!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    LOL.... LOL....

I'll have to take Abe. He is on the side of RIGHT...!!!
    Old man fight club winner gets a custom made cane!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

NEVER FORGET THIS

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL none of the protested had side arms.

The first sentence of this clowns post is a straight up lie, and you can fact check it by sourcing how many gun charges are filed within the context of the demonstration. The answer- 0
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

OldBill

ok sure about that this was confirmed trump viloated the constitution by inciting a riot 6 pople were killed in that mob attack peoples lives in danger you saw the videos of cops crushed by mobsters with flag poles and heavuy plastic what da fuukssssssss

penetrate all trump tards HE viloted every amaendment and put peoples lives in Danger

ok REPUB TARDS

OldBill

by the way fats the word is armed not guns they had poles steel bars etc... if i carry my 5 lb heavy 1/2 breaker bar i'm armed

i could kill any person with 1 blow to the head

OldBill

OldBill

more devasting mob beatings of police and others

OldBill

yeah sure it's lies tell the familes of the 6 people killed by trumptards DEAD GONE BURIED trying to defend the Captiol building and senators inside

fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think that you should be more concerned about what Tardy46 is preaching to the world.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

by the way fats the word is armed not guns they had poles steel bars etc... if i carry my 5 lb heavy 1/2 breaker bar i'm armed

You can't take over the Government with a flagpole.

What are you? Some kind of Corky?

OldBill

WASHINGTON — A U.S. Capitol Police officer died Thursday after being injured when supporters of President Donald Trump raided the Capitol building on Wednesday, bringing the total number of fatalities to five.

Brian D. Sicknick "was injured while physically engaging with protesters" on Wednesday, USCP said in a statement. He returned to his division office and collapsed, then was taken to a local hospital where he died Thursday evening.
    "The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners," the USCP said in a statement.
    Sicknick had been with the USCP since July 2008, and most recently served in the department’s First Responders Unit, officials said in a statement.
    Reps. Rosa DeLauro and Tim Ryan released a statement late Thursday calling for the "mob who attacked the People’s House" to be held accountable.
    “Our hearts break over the senseless death of United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick, who was injured in the line of duty during yesterday’s violent assault on the Capitol," they said in a statement. "Our prayers are with his family, friends, and colleagues on the force.
    'Double standard': Black lawmakers, activists decry police response to attack
    They added: “This tragic loss should remind all of us of the bravery of the law enforcement officers who protected us, our colleagues, congressional staff, the press corps, and other essential workers yesterday."
    Before sunrise Thursday, the lawn in front of the Capitol was nearly deserted and silent, a stark contrast from the cheering and chanting of Wednesday's massive crowd that eventually devolved into chaos.

ABEHONEST

Proof they were Trump supports for one thing and there's probably something else fishy about this video?
    Bill, whatever you say against Trump, few of his fans will believe.
    His fans watched him be crucified by the media and people like you for over 4 years.
    Get back to bragging about how your man was a better choice anyway.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL none of the protested had side arms.

The first sentence of this clowns post is a straight up lie, and you can fact check it by sourcing how many gun charges are filed within the context of the demonstration. The answer- 0
    Fats, I like you being on Trump's side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

MinnesotaFats

So to be "armed" means they arrived at the demonstration with a weapon.

Noone arrived w a weapon, just stop.

After being in the building, capitol police put up resistance, so demonstrators fought back...much like your typical BLM riot.

The only death by gunfire was a capitol police firing at an unarmed woman, who later died.

There were 0 deaths from the Protesters, one capitol officer died of a stroke or heart attack...reports differ.

I'm guessing you don't know what half the ammendments are, just by your writings, because Trump violated no ammendment in this incident, as he wasn't even there.

If you're citing a Constitutional violation, please point out a single incident, speech, directive or order....anything that ties Trump directly to the Jan 6 demonstration?

If the FBI can't, if Congress can't, then your dumbass sure as hell can't lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is Old Bill = Bill Clinton?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

good call time for another insurrection we got a lot of good content from the last one

is podium guy still in jail?

we need him

ashley babbit say her name Old Bill

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    good call time for another insurrection we got a lot of good content from the last one

is podium guy still in jail?

we need him

ashley babbit say her name Old Bill
    Maybe you'll be a martyr manny,moneyshot, and THE fatfuk from florida, for the/your next insurrection. Tough guy/snowflakes.

MinnesotaFats

BkofAma

it's been 14 months of Biden.

His inflation has reduced our spending power by 10%

His energy policy has lead to public utilities requesting 20% increases

His environmental executive actions have prohibited 20,000 men from working in high paying jobs

His welfare state has lead to record deficits and a 30Trillion plus debt

His foreign policy has the world on the brink of a 3rd world war

His SCOTUS puck is the MOST OVERTURNED judge in the entire federal system

His VP is a total disaster, at home & abroad

His speeches are garbage. His mind is lost, and his rhetoric/ his answer is to point a finger

BkofAma, 1- can you blame people for being mad

2- can you actually still support this administration

3- will you confess you voted for this

4- can you cite 1 policy or administration action by Trump that made your life worse (not Covid related- thou it appears Trump was right all along on that front as well)

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

So to be "armed" means they arrived at the demonstration with a weapon.

Noone arrived w a weapon, just stop.

After being in the building, capitol police put up resistance, so demonstrators fought back...much like your typical BLM riot.

The only death by gunfire was a capitol police firing at an unarmed woman, who later died.

There were 0 deaths from the Protesters, one capitol officer died of a stroke or heart attack...reports differ.

I'm guessing you don't know what half the ammendments are, just by your writings, because Trump violated no ammendment in this incident, as he wasn't even there.

If you're citing a Constitutional violation, please point out a single incident, speech, directive or order....anything that ties Trump directly to the Jan 6 demonstration?

If the FBI can't, if Congress can't, then your dumbass sure as hell can't lol

How could you know that not noone arrived armed, did you search them all before they got there, I dont know if they were are not but how do you know?

Her name was ASHILI BABBITT as a loyal Trump supporter she did what he ask of her, to come to DC and protest, and after she was there was told to march on the Capital, and to 'fight like hell' I think she was a 14 year vet. of the Air Force !! Its amazing how the Trumpers show no sympathy for one of their own that showed more loyalty to the tyrant than most of them ever could, beyond talk!! Its a shame how easily they push her death to the side, just goes to show, how cold most of them are, taking after there leader and god MR Trump!!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 03-28-22 at 10:23 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Oh wow Minny Fatty spreading fake news in this thread.

Mnnyfatty don't be a douche.

I see SBR is still a haven for misinformation.

MinnyFatty try to do and be better because you failed in this thread, because you have an agenda.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    How could you know that not noone arrived armed, did you search them all before they got there, I dont know if they were are not but how do you know?

Her name was ASHILI BABBITT as a loyal Trump supporter she did what he ask of her, to come to DC and protest, and after she was there was told to march on the Capital, and to 'fight like hell' I think she was a 14 year vet. of the Air Force !! Its amazing how the Trumpers show no sympathy for one of their own that showed more loyalty to the tyrant than most of them ever could, beyond talk!! Its a shame how easily they push her death to the side, just goes to show, how cold most of them are, taking after there leader and god MR Trump!!
    There are 0 gun charges filed

All firearms in DC must be registered

There were over 150 Capitol Police on site, none arrested persons carrying.

So there ya go...this is AMERICA. We don't respond to the charges of the New York Times or CNN, because that is rhetoric, we only respond to charges by law enforcement, and none have been filed, so there ya go...no one was armed.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make w Ms Babbit, I think the Protestors have validated their stance towards the oppressive nature of the Dem led congress and this current government by her being unarmed & shot to death.

You cannot defend the current US Government or Administration, it's a dictatorship. And just today, a new 'unrealized wealth tax' was just announced. Another completely illegal taking of private property by the Biden dictatorship.

There's going to be 2 solutions to this problem.

1- we burn down DC and rewrite the voting process

2- we purge the nation of liberals/ socialist.

It simply cannot survive with the fukking idiots who lack the foresight to see the destruction designed behind current liberal/ Democrat political agenda.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kami40

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

I was just saying that ASHILI BABBITT was a brave young American vet that got sweep up in a cult like following that cost her the rest of her life!! She went were so many others were to cowardly to go, even though they talk a good game, its just talk she showed action!! For a man that did not give a shit about her, just wanted his power back!!

Its hard for me to look at Biden and see dictator, I think of a dictator as being strong ,mean and getting what ever they want or taking it! being a bully picking on weak enemies! All I ever hear the right saying is how weak Biden is, how many dictators have you ever known to be weak!!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

There are 0 gun charges filed

All firearms in DC must be registered

There were over 150 Capitol Police on site, none arrested persons carrying.

So there ya go...this is AMERICA. We don't respond to the charges of the New York Times or CNN, because that is rhetoric, we only respond to charges by law enforcement, and none have been filed, so there ya go...no one was armed.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make w Ms Babbit, I think the Protestors have validated their stance towards the oppressive nature of the Dem led congress and this current government by her being unarmed & shot to death.

You cannot defend the current US Government or Administration, it's a dictatorship. And just today, a new 'unrealized wealth tax' was just announced. Another completely illegal taking of private property by the Biden dictatorship.

There's going to be 2 solutions to this problem.

1- we burn down DC and rewrite the voting process

2- we purge the nation of liberals/ socialist.

It simply cannot survive with the fukking idiots who lack the foresight to see the destruction designed behind current liberal/ Democrat political agenda.
    Lighten up on the meds. Your solution seems a bit radical don't you think?
    The lunatic fringe never accomplishes anything.

OldBill

Trump likely committed felony

with plan to obstruct Congress, U.S. judge rules

Jan Wolfe

Mon, March 28, 2022, 12:08 PM

By Jan Wolfe
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald Trump "more likely than not" committed a felony by trying to pressure his vice president to obstruct Congress and overturn his election defeat on Jan. 6, 2021.
    The assertion was in a ruling that found the House of Representatives committee probing the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol has a right to see emails written to Trump by one of his then-lawyers, John Eastman.
    U.S. District Judge David Carter in Los Angeles said that Republican Trump's plan to overturn his November 2020 election defeat to Democrat Joe Biden amounted to a "coup."
    "The Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, 2021," Carter said in a written decision, adding: "The illegality of the plan was obvious."
    Representatives of Trump and Los Angeles-based Eastman did not respond to requests for comment.
    Carter's findings marked a breakthrough for the Democratic-led Jan. 6 Select Committee, which earlier this month said it believed Trump might have committed multiple felonies.
    The panel is expected to make a formal request to the U.S. Justice Department that it consider charging Trump.
    Both Carter and the committee lack the power to bring criminal charges against Trump. That decision would need to be made by U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland, for violations of federal law.
    A Justice Department spokesman did not respond to a request for comment.
    "While the evidence continues to mount that Trump and many around him attempted a self-coup, it's still stunning to see a federal judge come to that conclusion in writing," said Jessica Levinson, a professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles not involved in the case.

The Capitol riot occurred as then-Vice President Mike Pence and members of both chambers of Congress were meeting to certify Biden as the election winner.
    "Dr. Eastman and President Trump launched a campaign to overturn a democratic election, an action unprecedented in American history," Carter wrote. "Their campaign was not confined to the ivory tower - it was a coup in search of a legal theory."
    Before a mob of thousands stormed the Capitol, Trump gave a fiery speech in which he falsely claimed his election defeat was the result of widespread fraud, an assertion rejected by multiple courts, state election officials and members of his own administration.

ABEHONEST

Sorry, but I'm throwing another towel in myself, right at Old Bill himself.
    Have at it.

OldBill

Legal Experts Shred Trump's 'Utterly Hopeless' Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton

The former president claims there was a "malicious conspiracy" to accuse him of colluding with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign.

By Josephine Harvey

Mar. 25, 2022, 12:27 AM EDT

A new lawsuit filed Thursday by former President Donald Trump has been torn apart on Twitter by legal experts.

Trump is suing 2016 Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and 26 others that he claims conspired to undermine his 2016 campaign by “fabricating” a narrative that he colluded with Russia to win the election.
    Years later, Trump continues to rail against what he calls the “Russia hoax,” even though multiple investigations found that Russia worked to hurt Clinton and help Trump.Many accusations in the 108-page lawsuit were already debunked in a 2020 bipartisan report from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.
    Multiple past lawsuits filed by Trump have been ridiculed for myriad spelling and grammatical errors, flimsy legal arguments and self-implicating admissions. Several prominent lawyers highlighted flaws in the new lawsuit.
    CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig, a former federal prosecutor, said, “It’s difficult to put into words just how deeply flawed and utterly hopeless this lawsuit is.”
    Mark S. Zaid, founding partner of a Washington, D.C., law firm, said Trump’s lawyers should be embarrassed that they filed the lawsuit.

These lawyers should be embarrassed for filing this lawsuit. In fact, every lawyer should be embarrassed that it even exists. Don't be surprised when a Motion for Rule 11 sanctions are filled against both Trump and his lawyers.

Philadelphia trial lawyer Max Kennerly noted one error in the lawsuit’s citations, saying it was “an indication of the quality of Trump’s complaint.”

An absurd lawsuit by an absurdly litigious former president who has only himself to blame for being compromised by Putin and thus looking like he is compromised by Russia

Jan Wolfe

@JanNWolfe

Donald Trump has filed a sprawling RICO case against Hillary Clinton and others, alleging a conspiracy to make him look compromised by Russia. (Fact check: A GOP-led Senate panel found Russia used Manafort and WikiLeaks to try to help Trump's campaign) https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco

NOHat

@Popehat

Replying to @PopehatDear Former President Trump: Next time, hire lawyers smart enough not to concede repeatedly in your lolsuit that Russia was a hostile foreign sovereignty.

2:27 PM · Mar 24, 2022

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Sorry, but I'm throwing another towel in myself, right at Old Bill himself.
    Have at it.
    HEY ABE Stop LYING ............... your avatar is a LION get it whatever this is why love america we can speak what we want as long as we dont try to call anyone in power a tard or gay or thug or any thing that would be considered defamation of charcter

MinnesotaFats

Old Bill

My God

Your posts are utterly pointless.

Post 1 today was a opinion article stating "Trump likely broke law"

Written by a nobody, about an event he wasn't at, concerning certification of a vote he's not involved in, and has never been charged with, 16 months after the fact!

What fukking losers read this and think it has any substance? It could have been a 3rd graders opinion article , it holds that little weight.

Then you cite Twitter lol...as thou that's the legal maxim! Honestly, Noone knows how any lawsuit will play out, but remember Trump is the only successful plaintiff to beat the NFL....and he then beat 2 impeachment, Stormy Daniels, Avenatti and Clinton in an election. He also has been proven right on Clinton's fake dossier and on the Hinter Biden collusion/ laptop.

So again, there's facts and documented history....then there's opinions by nobody's on social media that are then reiterated by uneducated folk, such as yourself.

It's sad....lean the value of substance

12 Last