khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Really doesn't prove dick. The guy your talking about isn't antifa.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    Grow up soon
    Even lamer

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    OK, your feeble surrender is noted.

One of these days take a shot at the differences(if any) between Naziism and Marxism. Looks to me like Karl could sue Adolph. lol
    That's like your opinion. Nothing based in fact.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Really doesn't prove dick. The guy your talking about isn't antifa.
    I don't care if I prove it to you or not. You are nothing to me in the real world and will be at none of the protests I'm at. The guy I'm talking about helped get his antifa brother in trouble by the fbi and is also friends with candace Owen's and has met trump.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I don't care if I prove it to you or not. You are nothing to me in the real world and will be at none of the protests I'm at. The guy I'm talking about helped get his antifa brother in trouble by the fbi and is also friends with candace Owen's and has met trump.
    Fine, then I don't believe your BS claims.

I know who your talking about. Guy is a shit starter who was kicked out of BLM. He has nothing to do with antifa or has he ever.

He's a grifter. Like Candace Owens.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I was going to make a post saying that Demon Dummy was going to say this.

You have to be as stupid as Roy to think this.

Vit used to say that about dimlight dwight and he just parrots it now. There is nothing more horrible than having an asshat like that supporting your side

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Vit used to say that about dimlight dwight and he just parrots it now. There is nothing more horrible than having an asshat like that supporting your side
    What you would call a useful idiot.

Kid is all fuked up in the head.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    32nd in a row. Tyrants!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

The truckers won

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    dude, you are just mad that I discovered long ago that you were posting your political thoughts on at least 4 other sports forums and you were ridiculed repeatedly there as well as here. Its takes a lot of courage to be you. To get up and be beaten down at every turn by so many people day in a day out. I couldn't do it. Very few can.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    dude, you are just mad that I discovered long ago that you were posting your political thoughts on at least 4 other sports forums and you were ridiculed repeatedly there as well as here. Its takes a lot of courage to be you. To get up and be beaten down at every turn by so many people day in a day out. I couldn't do it. Very few can.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Canada needs a revolution as the Country TOTALLY has been taken over by far LEFT loonies! Canadians are to blame though as they voted them in. I see the same thing here that happened in California.

It's starting to rear it's ugly liberal head now. Crime and Covid mandates still plaguing this California State. Over taxation with very little representation. I'm paying out the nose with the California State taxes over the years.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Canada needs a revolution as the Country TOTALLY has been taken over by far LEFT loonies! Canadians are to blame though as they voted them in. I see the same thing here that happened in California.

It's starting to rear it's ugly liberal head now. Crime and Covid mandates still plaguing this California State. Over taxation with very little representation. I'm paying out the nose with the California State taxes over the years.
    oh shut up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    oh shut up
    Oh get a job you lazy sterno bum..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swaggy P

DwightShrute

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Tear gas, arrest and throw away the key.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Female Thor appears here about every 4 weeks during her heavy flow cycle, you can set your calendar by her “periods”…..

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Tear gas, arrest and throw away the key.
    Uhh dumb fvvk, It's; lock them up and throw away the key. geesh. Tear gas a peaceful permitted tailgate?

Hope so. Americans need to wake up to how fvvked up tards really are.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Female Thor appears here about every 4 weeks during her heavy flow cycle, you can set your calendar by her “periods”…..
    if female Thor spends enough time simultaneously as dishonest dante on the forum, their cycles will align. No more dealing with idiotic calendars anymore. They'll be able to count down together from their previous cycle. Plus, they'd be more in tune with the moon and the tides.

I am 3/15 certain that is their end game.

DwightShrute

you cant make this shit up

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

you cant make this shit up

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Uhh dumb fvvk, It's; lock them up and throw away the key. geesh. Tear gas a peaceful permitted tailgate?

Hope so. Americans need to wake up to how fvvked up tards really are.
    They should all get beaten. Bunch of retards. Drive your truck, deliver the goods or quit. A monkey could do what they do. Get your vaccine or get lost.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They should all get beaten. Bunch of retards. Drive your truck, deliver the goods or quit. A monkey could do what they do. Get your vaccine or get lost.
    100% false

Finding truckers, especially long haul, is nearly impossible these days. The DOT regs, lack of OTR parking/ sleeping, criteria/ financial for owner operator and demanding schedule that almost requires tandem driving, has made the industry one of the most protected and anti competitive in America.

If truckers opt to flex their muscle, Biden administration will back down. If his administration or Congress even mentioned the idea of seizing funds or towing trucks, Jan 6 would look like a play-school birthday party compared to the reality of what would happen.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    100% false

Finding truckers, especially long haul, is nearly impossible these days. The DOT regs, lack of OTR parking/ sleeping, criteria/ financial for owner operator and demanding schedule that almost requires tandem driving, has made the industry one of the most protected and anti competitive in America.

If truckers opt to flex their muscle, Biden administration will back down. If his administration or Congress even mentioned the idea of seizing funds or towing trucks, Jan 6 would look like a play-school birthday party compared to the reality of what would happen.
    And those truckers will be broke and get paid nothing. These jerkoffs are lucky to have a job. Blocking streets because they are too uneducated to take a perfectly safe and effective vaccine. These clowns should be thankful to get a paycheck….they aren’t qualified to do anything else but press gas and brake.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

And those truckers will be broke and get paid nothing. These jerkoffs are lucky to have a job. Blocking streets because they are too uneducated to take a perfectly safe and effective vaccine. These clowns should be thankful to get a paycheck….they aren’t qualified to do anything else but press gas and brake.
    Sounds harder than clicking a mouse..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    100% false

Back down from what? What is their grievance? They should be using that power on the industry for better work conditions and pay. 80K have quit, not because of covid, but because of working conditions. (tho you sure AF can't tell by the amount of trucks on the road.)

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Sounds harder than clicking a mouse..
    You have enough problems of your own.

First ... 222324252627 Last