Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. You told me where to be and that’s where I was. You didn’t show up. Everybody knows you scammed. It’s on video. You wanted to go back to your seats you said. Lmao!!

You flew to Philly and decided to hide in the arena…..not even vgay is dumb enough to believe that. Go to bed and post here at 5am you Psycho lying fraud.

After the game!!! Bwaaaaahhhh. You posted that after you knew I was on my way home. Worst scam ever.
    What's on video? You walking you slow geriatric ass twice in 3 hours? This is there post history you depend on for your reasoning?

Ok, so nobody that you did not record were there either tard - wow talk reasoning sure is unique.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    No, you made the mistake of thinking you could cheat and run away right after the game knowing full well you should be giving the meeting a final few minuteschance after the game.

What you did was try to declare your self winner before the game over - similar to you and your stooge brother morono posting boom in the final minutes of sporting events. Similar to running away off the field before the final minutes are counted down.

The bottom line is that we stayed there longer than you did. That's why you are the coward and lying you are and always will be.
    You weren’t there pyscho. You scammed and you’re so mentally disturbed that you can’t even put together a coherent lie. You didn’t meet before, you told me to be there at halftime, you didn’t show there either.

Should I have yelled Tuesday thru the parking lot? You are one lying scamming fraud. Everybody has weighed in and rightfully called you a lying fraud.

vitterd

What's on video? You walking you slow geriatric ass twice in 3 hours? This is there post history you depend on for your reasoning?

Ok, so nobody that you did not record were there either tard - wow talk reasoning sure is unique.
    You told me to video there and see what happens!! Lmao. I said you would no show and you did. You never left your Chicago shithole. You’re a scammer. You are scum. Now everyone knows it.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dude was an idiot that got shot, sorry. Grab the gun and you hold on to it and not let go. Now you dead.

Bunch of idiots. That's when you get the police involved before it escalates to that.
    If they can get there before it escalates, which in most cases they don't - that is why the right to defend home and health is so important, it's easy to know who had right to be on property and who did not.

The burden is on the uninvited to retreat of the property when told to or things escalate.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You weren’t there pyscho. You scammed and you’re so mentally disturbed that you can’t even put together a coherent lie. You didn’t meet before, you told me to be there at halftime, you didn’t show there either.

Should I have yelled Tuesday thru the parking lot? You are one lying scamming fraud. Everybody has weighed in and rightfully called you a lying fraud.
    Hey tard, all you hard to do was wait few minutes after game - nothing more nothing less.

But you chose to run away instead.

vitterd

Hey tard, all you hard to do was wait few minutes after game - nothing more nothing less.

But you chose to run away instead.
    Wait for who? Where? You weren’t there. That’s why you didn’t show at both agreed upon times. But I’m sure you would have been there.

You were posting from chicago. You were never in pa. Fact.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Wait for who? Where? You weren’t there. That’s why you didn’t show at both agreed upon times. But I’m sure you would have been there.

Playing dumb isn't fooling anyone tard, just like you lied about having my IP address you're lying again when you say I was posting from Chicago that night - will you at least try to add some tangible evidence instead of just posting that your tardy senses are tingling?

What proof do you have that we were posting from Chicago that night?

Give you chance to act smart and answer that since you say you 100 times smarter than everyone.

Bottom line is you left without waiting or checking of meet was still on - you read away scared.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You told me to video there and see what happens!! Lmao. I said you would no show and you did. You never left your Chicago shithole. You’re a scammer. You are scum. Now everyone knows it.
    You're the scammer who ran away without waiting, pretty simple.

Just because you video yourself walk slowly away only proves you had no intention to wait, you just wanted to play hide and seek all night, good thing we didn't go back at halftime we wouldn't have even made it back in time for start 3rd quarter - you are a lying piece of shit, even Donk in his videos calling you a coward knows enough to wait till end to give you chance to show instead of running away at the end hoping you don't show up.

Bottom line tard, you ran away instead of waiting - this is proven and admitted by you despite all your excuses.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

turd see you in pa in a few min
    instructions:
    standby the double glass door,
    hold the door and squeal hello to every passerby,
    show them your wallet full of money,
    Do not show them your face, that's only for us to see.
    see you soon, pinky promise.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

instructions:
    wear a pink hoodie, standby the double glass door,hold the door and squeal hello to every passerby,show them your wallet full of money,Do not show them your face, that's only for us to see.see you soon, pinky promise.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post

instructions:
    wear a pink hoodie, standby the double glass door,hold the door and squeal hello to every passerby,show them your wallet full of money,Do not show them your face, that's only for us to see.see you soon, pinky promise.
    Boring. Same lame stuff. This is why everyone scrolls by your posts.

vitterd

You're the scammer who ran away without waiting, pretty simple.

Just because you video yourself walk slowly away only proves you had no intention to wait, you just wanted to play hide and seek all night, good thing we didn't go back at halftime we wouldn't have even made it back in time for start 3rd quarter - you are a lying piece of shit, even Donk in his videos calling you a coward knows enough to wait till end to give you chance to show instead of running away at the end hoping you don't show up.

Bottom line tard, you ran away instead of waiting - this is proven and admitted by you despite all your excuses.
    You never left your shithole in Chicago. You’re a pyschopath. A total whackjob who everyone is mocking. Nothing but a coward no show….a fraud.

vitterd

Playing dumb isn't fooling anyone tard, just like you lied about having my IP address you're lying again when you say I was posting from Chicago that night - will you at least try to add some tangible evidence instead of just posting that your tardy senses are tingling?

What proof do you have that we were posting from Chicago that night?

Give you chance to act smart and answer that since you say you 100 times smarter than everyone.

Bottom line is you left without waiting or checking of meet was still on - you read away scared.
    Who is “we”? You are in need of help. I know you were in Chicago. You know you were. You would never show your face because you are hideous and just a troll.

You have been exposed. This is what happens every time someone challenges Vitterd. They end up in the vitterd graveyard.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    instructions:
    standby the double glass door,
    hold the door and squeal hello to every passerby,
    show them your wallet full of money,
    Do not show them your face, that's only for us to see.
    see you soon, pinky promise.
    You are just a twink who likes to get drilled by black dudes. Now go play in your 10 dollar bettors tennis thread. You are a massive loser in gambling and life.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Who is “we”? You are in need of help. I know you were in Chicago. You know you were. You would never show your face because you are hideous and just a troll.

You have been exposed. This is what happens every time someone challenges Vitterd. They end up in the vitterd graveyard.
    Keep playing dumb tard, you didn't show up after game.

You think you know I was in Chicago, try exposing how you think you know that.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You never left your shithole in Chicago. You’re a pyschopath. A total whackjob who everyone is mocking. Nothing but a coward no show….a fraud.
    You didn't show up after the game, you're the non show tard.

Try explaining how you think you know I was in Chicago and see how dumb you sound.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I already ruled on this. Further outbursts by Tuesday Weld will result on more fines.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I already ruled on this. Further outbursts by Tuesday Weld will result on more fines.
    Don't worry bi_guygambler, the post history will forever prove that you are a tard believer strong - shouldn't you go back to counting morono posts again?
    Last edited by Tuesday; 12-03-21 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Because the post history proves that bi_guy_gambler is tard nation strong.

vitterd

Keep playing dumb tard, you didn't show up after game.

You think you know I was in Chicago, try exposing how you think you know that.
    I know it for a fact. You are a no show bitch. You never left your dump that you don’t even own. I destroyed you. Enjoy the vitterd graveyard

The manny tapes have surpassed all other internet video views.

vitterd

Easiest ruling in history.

Think about this. Guy fails to show pregame. Fails to show halftime. Waits until I leave the game until he makes up another fake meet up. All the time he’s in Chicago. What a whacko.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Easiest ruling in history.

Think about this. Guy fails to show pregame. Fails to show halftime. Waits until I leave the game until he makes up another fake meet up. All the time he’s in Chicago. What a whacko.
    Of course tard, post history proves you and bi_guy_gambler are bum buddies.

Think about this. You fail to stay in one place pregame, you fail to stay in one place after the game. All the time you pretend to want to meet. Then you make up excuses that you have to go home like a baby.

You still can't prove I was in Chicago yet you keep talking like your can. You're a retard.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

I know it for a fact. You are a no show bitch. You never left your dump that you don’t even own. I destroyed you. Enjoy the vitterd graveyard

The manny tapes have surpassed all other internet video views.
    You left after the game, you are a no show bitch. Good that you named your graveyard after yourself you no show bitch.

Still waiting for your proof to your claim I never left the dump you claim I in...

vitterd

Think about this. You fail to stay in one place pregame, you fail to stay in one place after the game. All the time you pretend to want to meet. Then you make up excuses that you have to go home like a baby.

You still can't prove I was in Chicago yet you keep talking like your can. You're a retard.
    You can’t prove you were at the game and I already did. You haven’t provided anything because you can’t.

You were never coming to Philly, you would never have faced me, you know you can’t and now everyone knows you’re a fraud and a troll. Just like I said from the start.

Excuses to go home!! Lmao. The game is over. You already no showed twice and disappeared on here…..I’d still be waiting there. You’re a fraud.

One more slip up and back to rx you go.

vitterd

You left after the game, you are a no show bitch. Good that you named your graveyard after yourself you no show bitch.

Still waiting for your proof to your claim I never left the dump you claim I in...
    The manny tapes proved exactly where I was. It showed you never showed up. You were exposed. You never left your shitty Chicago neighborhood. Your IP traced back to the same place as always. You are a whacko and live with your mother.

Stay in the vitterd graveyard with Anatevka and Brooks.

Bostongambler

The more you write the more embarrassing it is for you. Unless you don’t see it that why, which would even be more bothersome.

Bostongambler

At least you don’t like kids like SteveK. So I’ll give you that.

vitterd

At least you don’t like kids like SteveK. So I’ll give you that.
    Tuesday is an embarrassment. I didn’t stay in one place???? That’s his he’s excuse?? Lmao. I guess I should have been at center court yelling Tuesday!!

Does he actually think that anyone believes he was at that game?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I just had to move 28 posts here from an unrelated topic thread.

Please do not overtake any more threads like that?

It's not fair to anyone actually reading the thread about the topic.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Tuesday is an embarrassment. I didn’t stay in one place???? That’s his he’s excuse?? Lmao. I guess I should have been at center court yelling Tuesday!!

Does he actually think that anyone believes he was at that game?
    Yeah tard keep exaggerating about standing in centre court like the lying piece of shit you are, all you had to do is wait after the game outside the restaurant - pretty simple since you were already there and already checking SBR all night anyways, so for you to say you couldn't stay after the game is more tard talk lies.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

The more you write the more embarrassing it is for you. Unless you don’t see it that why, which would even be more bothersome.
    Actually bi_guy, the more you write the more embarrassing it is for you, you believe tard over me fine - says alot about your character.

Why don't you argue tards case for him, what prove you have we weren't there after game when tard away?

Bostongambler

Actually bi_guy, the more you write the more embarrassing it is for you, you believe tard over me fine - says alot about your character.

Why don't you argue tards case for him, what prove you have we weren't there after game when tard away?
    Girlfriend, I’m not the police I don’t need proof. I know because I have common sense.

vitterd

You lost. You didn’t show. Why are you arguing this anymore. You were never in PA. I have video proof….you have proven lies.

After the game!!! Lmao. What happened the other 2 times? Before the game and halftime? Stop now, you look like an idiot. Don’t assume people are as dumb as you. Take your loss and get back in the vitterd graveyard. I buried you.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Girlfriend, I’m not the police I don’t need proof. I know because I have common sense.
    Hey bi_guy, of course you don't need proof - you have tard nation for common sense.

vitterd

Where was Tuesday at halftime?

Told me to meet him. Why didn’t he show????

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You lost. You didn’t show. Why are you arguing this anymore. You were never in PA. I have video proof….you have proven lies.

After the game!!! Lmao. What happened the other 2 times? Before the game and halftime? Stop now, you look like an idiot. Don’t assume people are as dumb as you. Take your loss and get back in the vitterd graveyard. I buried you.
    Settle down tard, try to talk like a normal person and not a rambling idiot that you are. Explain exactly what your video proof is? Just you walking twice, you yourself admit you left without waiting at end of game - you ran away, end of story.

First ... 56789 Last