thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and thomorino shits up another thread with 19 (!) straight posts attacking posters and calling them names

congrats sbr! this is the guy you can't do without!
    This whiny dumb shit keeps complaining.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

I've seen pictures of Demon and tard, so I'll have to say that Demon would win for sure in any fight, plus Demon is trained fighter and with guns too.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

On an island I'm thinking gorilla war fare!! Ninja style!!

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The same could be said for you.
    Far from it

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Mexican standoff!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    On an island I'm thinking gorilla war fare!! Ninja style!!
    Demon for sure he trains in that, tard too slow, and I smaller than both then - I'll still fight, but wouldn't be able to beat Demon, tard too slow so even if I smaller I think can still beat him. Hypothetically that is.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I would be the only one to show up on the island.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

DO you think morino hotkeys his responses?????????

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

😆 😂 😂

That’s actually funny

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Today is Tuesday. That day has a different meaning for me now. It’s the day that doesn’t show up on my calendar.
    Aw...tard just upset his excuses why he couldn't stay after game exposed that his mommy and daddy wouldn't let him stay out late - he just has to go home early because he depends on others for rides.

Perfect excuses for little boys who want to avoid confrontations, telling others to meet where there is security, and telling others they can't wait up because it's past bedtime.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Well, you'd only show up when you know no one there yet, then run away early using the mommies calling me for bedtime excuse - same excuses you used yesterday at the game, why could you wait for few minutes instead for getting away as far as you could?

All it would have taken was few minutes after the game.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Well, you'd only show up when you know no one there yet, then run away early using the mommies calling me for bedtime excuse - same excuses you used yesterday at the game, why could you wait for few minutes instead for getting away as far as you could?

All it would have taken was few minutes after the game.
    Lmao. You weren’t there. You didn’t show at halftime or before the game. You weren’t even in Philly. You stopped responding just like a scammer. Video proves all. I’d still be waiting there for you… just stop the lies. You’re scum and everybody saw it last night. I destroyed you. Just go away now.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Aw...tard just upset his excuses why he couldn't stay after game exposed that his mommy and daddy wouldn't let him stay out late - he just has to go home early because he depends on others for rides.

Perfect excuses for little boys who want to avoid confrontations, telling others to meet where there is security, and telling others they can't wait up because it's past bedtime.
    Vitterd says he was there
    Tuesday says he was there

Opti says "shut the f up"

Sounds like a draw to me.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Just like your posting that I would disappear after the 29th, keep up the failed predictions tard, I already said we didn't go back at halftime since too far - so all you had to do was wait few minutes after game, but instead you took opportunity to run as fast as you could with your excuses that you can't stay out late boo hoo.

vitterd

Just like your posting that I would disappear after the 29th, keep up the failed predictions tard, I already said we didn't go back at halftime since too far - so all you had to do was wait few minutes after game, but instead you took opportunity to run as fast as you could with your excuses that you can't stay out late boo hoo.
    You weren’t there. Everybody knows this. You’re a scammer and a loser. I exposed you.

Wait after the game. Lmao. I was there from 7-9:30 and you couldn’t be found….because you weren’t there. Don’t try to outsmart somebody who is 100 times smarter than you.

Get lost no show. You’re useless here now.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Dementia, Vittard, Tuesday all on an island.

Who comes off alive

Opti

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Dementia, Vittard, Tuesday all on an island.

Who comes off alive

Opti
    Imagine if it was me who pulled that no show stunt last night. Your boy Tuesday actually scammed me. Lying about being there. Let me guess….you have nothing to say. If I did that….you’d be bashing me all day.

vitterd

Vitterd says he was there
    Tuesday says he was there

Opti says "shut the f up"

Sounds like a draw to me.
    Except I provided video. He scammed me. You should be all over him for what he pulled but instead you can’t…..you have to be anti Vitterd.

vitterd

Scammer no show. The worst thing that’s ever been done here. Sitting in chicago while pretending to be Philly. Disgraceful

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Imagine if it was me who pulled that no show stunt last night. Your boy Tuesday actually scammed me. Lying about being there. Let me guess….you have nothing to say. If I did that….you’d be bashing me all day.
    He said that he was there.

Draw

vitterd

He said that he was there.

Draw
    You know damn well he wasn’t there. Everybody does. This is you being you again. He tried to scam me and you are being your usual wimpy Dustyy. Be a man for crying out loud. How hard it is to just say this clown fooled you? Jesus.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You weren’t there. Everybody knows this. You’re a scammer and a loser. I exposed you.

Wait after the game. Lmao. I was there from 7-9:30 and you couldn’t be found….because you weren’t there. Don’t try to outsmart somebody who is 100 times smarter than you.

Get lost no show. You’re useless here now.
    But you posted that I would disappear tard, why didn't that happen? All you did was walk back and forth to your seats twice, then run away after the game - proves you avoided as hard as you could, you said you were wearing mask, we did see anyone with a mask so you were hiding because we all knew what you look like.

Now you bragging about your brain? Wow, your bragging never stops, how can a mentally challenged idiot like you be smarter than anyone? You can't even talk later than you walk, your videos prove your mental and physical abilities are literally like molasses, a slow oaf like one of those site motion senior citizens.

Should we set up a brain challenge? Maybe a sports picking challenge? Just me and you tard.

vitterd

But you posted that I would disappear tard, why didn't that happen? All you did was walk back and forth to your seats twice, then run away after the game - proves you avoided as hard as you could, you said you were wearing mask, we did see anyone with a mask so you were hiding because we all knew what you look like.

Now you bragging about your brain? Wow, your bragging never stops, how can a mentally challenged idiot like you be smarter than anyone? You can't even talk later than you walk, your videos prove your mental and physical abilities are literally like molasses, a slow oaf like one of those site motion senior citizens.

Should we set up a brain challenge? Maybe a sports picking challenge? Just me and you tard.
    You weren’t there. Everybody knows this. You won’t disappear because you’re a pyschopath and a whacko. Clearly you have mental problems.

You lied all night. Why would I stay after the game after it’s over. You already hid from me for 2.5 hours. It was obvious you weren’t there. You lied about getting stopped going into the restaurant. I proved that on video.

You’re scum and a liar. You can’t leave because I’m now your life. No show

Bostongambler

As a bipartisan figure here and newly appointed judge in this whole fiasco I’m rendering my ruling.

Tuesday I don’t know you from any other day in the week. And Vittard I don’t know you either.

But I must side with Vittard here. He showed up Tuesday you didn’t.

Case closed. Your appeals will be heard down the hall in session 34.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    As a bipartisan figure here and newly appointed judge in this whole fiasco I’m rendering my ruling.

Tuesday I don’t know you from any other day in the week. And Vittard I don’t know you either.

It’s not a difficult ruling. It’s obvious. The guy never showed, never intended to show. He’s just a scammer and I wasted half the night waiting for him and he wasn’t even in Pennsylvania. I’ve never seen a more pathetic move in sbr history.

Bostongambler

It’s not a difficult ruling. It’s obvious. The guy never showed, never intended to show. He’s just a scammer and I wasted half the night waiting for him and he wasn’t even in Pennsylvania. I’ve never seen a more pathetic move in sbr history.
    I’ll hold you in contempt with another outburst like that.

Let’s look at the word pathetic, shall we.

pa·thet·ic
    /pəˈTHedik/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: pathetic
    arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
    "she looked so pathetic that I bent down to comfort her"
    Similar:
    pitiful
    pitiable
    piteous
    to be pitied
    moving
    touching
    poignant
    plaintive
    stirring
    affecting
    distressing
    disquieting
    disturbing
    upsetting
    miserable
    heartbreaking
    heart-rending
    agonizing
    harrowing
    mortifying
    sad
    wretched
    poor
    forlorn
    tragic
    doleful
    mournful
    woeful
    distressful
    Opposite:
    comical
    cheerful
    miserably inadequate; of very low standard.
    "he's a pathetic excuse for a man"

Bostongambler

One might say that one who meets another from a gambling forum to engage in fisticuffs is .... pathetic.

I mean, that’s just the talk around the water cooler.

vitterd

One might say that one who meets another from a gambling forum to engage in fisticuffs is .... pathetic.

I mean, that’s just the talk around the water cooler.
    Well let’s see. A guy trolls you for months….stalks you offline, talks about your wife, lies about how you look. You either crawl away or you challenge the guy. Once you challenge a guy like that….you know there will be no fight….you know he will not show up. The issue here is….I’m so much smarter than him…I called his bluff and he lost.

Discuss that around the water cooler.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

Well let’s see. A guy trolls you for months….stalks you offline, talks about your wife, lies about how you look. You either crawl away or you challenge the guy. Once you challenge a guy like that….you know there will be no fight….you know he will not show up. The issue here is….I’m so much smarter than him…I called his bluff and he lost.

Discuss that around the water cooler.

Its obvious you have a serious Im a man issue.. With that high pitched voice I can see why.

Always trying to prove yourself. Daddy issues ?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Its obvious you have a serious Im a man issue.. With that high pitched voice I can see why.

Always trying to prove yourself. Daddy issues ?
    You are just a 5’5 fat guy. I destroyed your boy Tuesgay last night. All you trolls are the same. I had the greatest dad ever. You have no kids because no woman can find your little pecker under all that flab. Go wash your folds.

firstclass

You are just a 5’5 fat guy. I destroyed your boy Tuesgay last night. All you trolls are the same. I had the greatest dad ever. You have no kids because no woman can find your little pecker under all that flab. Go wash your folds.
    Your insecurities are very easy for everyone to see. Every time that high pitched squealing mouth opens.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Your insecurities are very easy for everyone to see. Every time that high pitched squealing mouth opens.
    If I was insecure, I wouldn’t post videos dummy. My voice is perfect. You are fat, you know that’s true. Some say 4 bills. Cmon man, try a salad.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

I'm just posting to beat the closing line...not that I necessarily believe in beating the closing line.

firstclass

If I was insecure, I wouldn’t post videos dummy. My voice is perfect. You are fat, you know that’s true. Some say 4 bills. Cmon man, try a salad.
    Childish response again .. This is def a pattern with you. Work on your insecurities',... Life is only going to get harder for you..

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Haha I wouldn't call you newly appointed judge, although tard is loving you now.

As I said before, it is interesting to see exactly who places their credibility with tards - and that association reveals alot on internet fantasy forums.

You just unhappy I didn't post photo/videos of myself, but why should I have? To satisfy others of tards intellect? Carry on then. I know what I saw I know what I didn't see - and we did not see tard there or we would have gotten the pictures. I also know what they told us at the doors, the video showed 3 people holding the doors open, surely someone of your intellect doesn't need to figure out out doesn't take 3 people to hold doors open - especially 2 servers and black dresses security guy.

Finally the way tard ran for the hills as soon as game over to avoid few minutes of waiting is most telling of all.

But, hey if you want to rule in tards favour go ahead, I welcome more options as well - because on internet fantasy forums post history will always clearly show posters true characters and true credibility.

First 12345 ... Last