trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Justice for Ahmaud Arbery

Very curious to hear the very introspective viewpoints on this...I am sure we have some very well thought and rational viewpoints in the SBR metaverse...

study questions:

1) Do you feel a deeper sense of justice by this verdict, Rittenhouse or OJ trial?

2) If you belonged to an opposite race, had killed someone, and had to go into a court room, which race or ethnicity would you most rather be?

3) What do you attribute the preponderance of media interest in racially related trial verdicts?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Travesty. Arbery was up to no good in the neighborhood trying to steal stuff and then ran away from the scene. He was not jogging for exercise!!

3 good citizens were then trying to make a citizens arrest. Police were called in and Arbery then reached for the shotgun like an idiot and was shot.

I see a self defense case. Manslaughter at worst. Good news is we won't have rioting tonight in the streets.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

They were guilty.

Every case is completely different.

Opinion is they got each correct , based on the factual details in court .

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Travesty. Arbery was up to no good in the neighborhood trying to steal stuff and then ran away from the scene. He was not jogging for exercise!!

3 good citizens were then trying to make a citizens arrest. Police were called in and Arbery then reached for the shotgun like an idiot and was shot.

I see a self defense case. Manslaughter at worst. Good news is we won't have rioting tonight in the streets.
    lol

wikkidinsane

All three got life as a minimum. Hallelujah, praise Jesus, in the name of the blood!!!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Should have been self defense and not guilty. The loser lowlife scumbag Arbery was reaching for the gun and should have just waited for the cops to show up.

trobin31

Jibby you didn’t answer any of the questions

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Should have been self defense and not guilty. The loser lowlife scumbag Arbery was reaching for the gun and should have just waited for the cops to show up.
    Please answer the questions succinctly, thanks!

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Here's a viewpoint...

Saloon this shit!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Very curious to hear the very introspective viewpoints on this...I am sure we have some very well thought and rational viewpoints in the SBR metaverse...

study questions:

1) Do you feel a deeper sense of justice by this verdict, Rittenhouse or OJ trial?

2) If you belonged to an opposite race, had killed someone, and had to go into a court room, which race or ethnicity would you most rather be?

3) What do you attribute the preponderance of media interest in racially related trial verdicts?

1) I don't have a deeper sense of justice by this verdict. Hey but I didn't see all the evidence and wasn't on the jury. I gotta go with the 12 juror's decision just like in the Rittenhouse trial. That's the American justice system.

2) Has nothing to do with race. If it were a white dude on meth trespassing and then running away from 3 black home owners trying to make a citizens arrest and the meth head got shot for lunging for the shotgun and was killed I'd feel the same. Manslaughter at worse.

3) Media will praise this verdict. It's all about race with the fake news media.

wikkidinsane

lmfao

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Hope you're right, but I'll have to see that to believe it.

wikkidinsane

Rittenhouse should have kept running...lol

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

study questions:

1) Justice is determined by jurors . They all got it correct per our judicial system .

2) Wouldn't really care which race if it came down to court . You just better have a damn good lawyer and be on the right side of the law per your charges.

3) Fukkin politics
    Media is political divided , all about ratings .
    I made the comment at work to a liberal friend after he asked something similar.
    I said they've always happened , you just didn't have 24 hr Facebook , Twitter and literally media sitting in the courtroom like now .
    Everything is to get people turning on their channel .
    No ratings , no money , no show . That's the Business

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    [/B]Hope you're right, but I'll have to see that to believe it.
    [/SIZE]
    Smash and grabs will continue regardless. 100’s of years and these people have and will always Be animals.
    “We built America” 🤣🤣
    They can’t build shit on their own, Still living in mud huts 🛖 with those dirty long toe nails everywhere but 🇺🇸

trobin31

The first question, pure and simple, is what race would you rather be for murder trial, not some other hypothetical you want to throw in.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Smash and grabs will continue regardless. 100’s of years and these people have and will always Be animals.
    “We built America” 🤣🤣
    They can’t build shit on their own, Still living in mud huts 🛖 with those dirty long toe nails everywhere but 🇺🇸
    you can use the n word here. dont sugarcoat is snowflake. you too Jibby

wikkidinsane

they should have just executed these dishes. now tax dollars going to their sorry asses in prison

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he was prowling construction sites looking for tools to steal

he should be found guilty of trespassing and resisting citizens arrest

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Horrible day for America. Blacks need to stop with the rascism.

wikkidinsane

Horrible day for America. Blacks need to stop with the rascism.
    hahahaha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guilty

Those guys were thugs

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you can use the n word here. dont sugarcoat is snowflake. you too Jibby
    I used the more politically-correct N word (the one from the United N College Fund) and got a warning. So, I learnt my lesson because I don't want to go to SBR Jail.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

very easy one there for jury.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    The first question, pure and simple, is what race would you rather be for murder trial, not some other hypothetical you want to throw in.
    White. A pretty white person. Psychology 101.

As for the rest, theres 3 less Republican votes so thats never a bad thing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Black thug lunged for the shotgun, what do you think was gonna happen? He's dead and 3 fine white citizens that were looking after their neighborhood go to jail for life now.

All Albery had to do is stop and wait for the police to come if he was innocent. Instead he was running away like a guilty party then he went on the offensive with trying to grab a loaded shotgun that was pointed at him. Not a very bright move if you ask me.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

See y’all next week when the next black acts up and meets his faith …
    Over/ Under on How many shot and killed from Thursday - Sunday in Chicago this week?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Black thug lunged for the shotgun, what do you think was gonna happen? He's dead and 3 fine white citizens that were looking after their neighborhood go to jail for life now.

All Albery had to do is stop and wait for the police to come if he was innocent. Instead he was running away like a guilty party then he went on the offensive with trying to grab a loaded shotgun that was pointed at him. Not a very bright move if you ask me.
    Jibbby - You can't be from California???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Chop heads

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Rittenhouse was clearly not guilty. These guys deserve to rot in jail for a while. Life is pretty harsh for the guy that didn’t shoot him
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Rittenhouse was clearly not guilty. These guys deserve to rot in jail for a while. Life is pretty harsh for the guy that didn’t shoot him

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Has to be the first case ever where a legally armed man who shoots someone attempting to disarm him is found guilty of murder.

1) String of robberies in the neighborhood

2) Stranger and suspect spotted in the neighborhood

3) Unknown if the suspect is armed

4) Police were called and had been called previously

The same douches calling for disarming and defunding police think this should have been left to the police...lol
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

"The black guy with an extensive criminal record reasonably and innocently went for a jog in a recently and repeatedly burglarized, vandalized white neighborhood" said no one with a functioning brain ever.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I’m pleased they were found guilty.

They played cops and robbers, went way overboard, and it came back to bite them in the a s s hard.

HOWEVER

How in the penetrating penetrate was the media allowed to pitch this is as a JOGGER MURDER?????

The guy was running because he was trespassing (and technically burglarizing) someone’s property and someone saw him.

Jogging? Come the penetrate on, man.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

false flag

ahmaud, and the 3 rednecks are sipping drinks, getting fed grapes on the beach with Jeff Epstein on a remote island somewhere

don't be such sheep and believe the narratives being fed to us to promote dissension

on another note

anyone know if that home is complete and still available to buy?

what a cool discussion point that would be. turn it into an air bnb for woke tourism

1234 ... Last