dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Oh waaaaa

The left wants to defund the police

That must mean we can never call the police again

Because there can be NO MIDDLE GROUND.

You're intellectually lazy
    Calling for the defunding of police and then touting police as being the first option for every little thing is male nurse retarded

Troll on

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thank you for proving my point over and over again. And you are too ignorant to realize it.

I can't imagine living in a world where everything must be black and white for me to comprehend. You have absolutely zero analytical ability. You need things to be overly simple in an attempt to comprehend a complex world.

I feel sad for you.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    I'm no law expert, but how does one get 5 muder counts over one guy? And shouldn't those charges just be for the hillbilly that pulled the trigger?
    Exactly. I really don't understand how the third guy got convicted. All he did was show up and record the confrontation with his phone. How is that murder?

dlowilly

Thank you for proving my point over and over again. And you are too ignorant to realize it.

I can't imagine living in a world where everything must be black and white for me to comprehend. You have absolutely zero analytical ability. You need things to be overly simple in an attempt to comprehend a complex world.

I feel sad for you.
    You keep SAYING I'm ignorant.

I just have to quote you to SHOW you're ignorant.

Places that have defunded police are unable to respond effectively to 911 emergency calls, never mind robbery suspects in a neighborhood. You're a clown.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Exactly. I really don't understand how the third guy got convicted. All he did was show up and record the confrontation with his phone. How is that murder?
    Sheesh

Doctrine of felony murder

Do like one minute of research before blasting what an idiot you are

People are convicted of felony murder all the fooking time without actually being the person that did the killing

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Places that have defunded police are unable to respond effectively to 911 emergency calls, never mind robbery suspects in a neighborhood. You're a clown.
    You keep proving you are ignorant. Im simply pointing it out.

You cannot process the world outside of everything being black and white, absolute.

For ex.

You say I want to defund the police. Ok.

In your world, and words, that means the police cannot be my first resort of dealing with anything. Even something like a life and death matter. Thats child like thinking. Kids are concrete thinkers and need simplification like you.

I can absolutely call for defunding the police, and use them as a first resort when necessary. Because calling for defunding the police is not the same as abolishing the PD

But you cant understand that

dlowilly

You cannot process the world outside of everything being black and white, absolute.

For ex.

In your world, and words, that means the police cannot be my first resort of dealing with anything. Even something like a life and death matter. Thats child like thinking. Kids are concrete thinkers and need simplification like you.

I can absolutely call for defunding the police, and use them as a first resort when necessary. Because calling for defunding the police is not the same as abolishing the PD

Oh I understand defunding is not the same as abolishing. But you called for it during the riots of 2020. When they were needed the most. Yet now have claimed multiple times that police should be called first thing over minor incidents. This incident wasn't anything major until the career criminal Arbery lunged for a gun 10-15 feet away that wasn't pointed at him.

I realize you might be distracted with all your patients today, but you got caught with doo doo on your hands with this one, literally.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Dblow actually believes defund the police is real!! Lmao. What a dumb hillbilly

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Dblow actually believes defund the police is real!! Lmao. What a dumb hillbilly
    Don't you have some neighborhood fires to watch out for? LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

I don't mind when known thieves with long criminal records get shot and killed by law abiding citizens or by cops. Makes the streets and city a little safer.

One more thing -

- It was clear Arbery had a criminal record. Mental issues also. That should not have been inadmissible in this case which it was by the judge.

The documents include details of Arbery's mental health and past criminal history, both of which a judge had ruled as inadmissible in court, Vice News reported.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't mind when known thieves with long criminal records get shot and killed by law abiding citizens or by cops. Makes the streets and city a little safer.

One more thing -

- It was clear Arbery had a criminal record. Mental issues also. That should not have been inadmissible in this case which it was by the judge.

The documents include details of Arbery's mental health and past criminal history, both of which a judge had ruled as inadmissible in court, Vice News reported.
    If that makes an automatic alibi then I think I'll murder 2/3 of Saloon

Fred The Hammer

For ex.

You lost me? Sorry man, but defunding the cops is INSANE

If anything they need to raise the pay and make it harder to become a cop. Increase training. Increase psych profiles and testing for the ability to handle pressure. I worked in East Ft Worth for a few years and talked to cops. I lived in downtown Indy in the hood for a few years. Lived on Rainbow in Kansas City too. Gunfire at night and you go walk the dog in the morning and have to kick the needles and shit out of the way first.

I first saw Michael Jordan (actor) call for defunding the cops. Creed was a good movie, but he's insane? Goddamn actor with a army of bodyguards calls for defunding the cops. Riiiiiiiight and you know I lean middle/left politically
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 11-26-21 at 03:31 PM.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

in a lot of states you just need to be there or be apart of it in anyway and they can tag you with murder, hell even if you're just the getaway car driver and not even in the house where the murder is taking place and you can still go down with the ship so to speak.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    in a lot of states you just need to be there or be apart of it in anyway and they can tag you with murder, hell even if you're just the getaway car driver and not even in the house where the murder is taking place and you can still go down with the ship so to speak.
    The 3rd guy boxed him in at one point not on camera. The victims palm print was found on his hood. All 3 kkk deserved to be found guilty

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Sheesh

Doctrine of felony murder

Do like one minute of research before blasting what an idiot you are

People are convicted of felony murder all the fooking time without actually being the person that did the killing
    I may be an idiot but at least I'm not a jerkoff.

vitterd

I may be an idiot but at least I'm not a jerkoff.
    Hell should be fun for you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Arbery was a menace to society just like George Floyd was. Good riddance and goodbye to both of them if you ask me! World is a better place without them.

vitterd

Arbery was a menace to society just like George Floyd was. Good riddance and goodbye to both of them if you ask me! World is a better place without them.
    I don’t think many people will be mourning your demise.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I don’t think many people will be mourning your demise.
    Maybe yours either Terds. Oh well that's life and so be it!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Guilty as sin, guilty of federal murder with a hate crime attached to it.
    Jibber, I never had a problem with you but your opinion here is misguided.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

did you know him? wow! A menace to society?? So the KKK had to take him out and shoot him like an animal so you can feel safer!!

JIBBBY you are a fukking idiot and this is the least I would call you!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    did you know him? wow! A menace to society?? So the KKK had to take him out and shoot him like an animal so you can feel safer!!

JIBBBY you are a fukking idiot and this is the least I would call you!!
    I was taking the high road here.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Guilty as sin, guilty of federal murder with a hate crime attached to it.
    Jibber, I never had a problem with you but your opinion here is misguided.
    He always says this shit? Throws out the most racist shit ever and then complains that blacks/liberals are always crying racism. Typical!
    Same dumbass hypocritical logic every Saturday/Sunday at football stadiums. Ole Miss or Bama will fill up 75K or whatever and 50k are like Bibby, but they'll put it aside for 3.5 hours if you run 4.4

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

don't trespass

don't steal

real simple here

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Maybe so to all your points. Then again, same applies to vitterd but that's no reason to do what they did.

I can make a pretty solid argument that the world is a better place without those guys that killed him also. I mean seriously. We all saw what they did. 150 years ago, no one would have even batted an eye and they probably executed several men. Today, they recorded themselves killing someone.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Seems to me like four people all made bad choices this day, and all of them ended up having to face the consequences of their choices in a big way.

Unlucky for them all it worked out this bad.

End of.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Seems to me like four people all made bad choices this day, and all of them ended up having to face the consequences of their choices in a big way.

Unlucky for them all it worked out this bad.

End of.
    That pretty much sums it up. Agreed. No winners in this shooting event. End thread.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I was taking the high road here.
    Take the low road and let me know how ya really feel Stevie. ..

I can take it I'm a grown man bud.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

You prove again the stupid fuk you are. If you knew just a little about criminal accomplices you wouldn't make such a dumbass comment.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10327

Some people get their kicks, stomping’ on a dream…

Sounds like some leftie asz holes running the country right now..

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    don't trespass

don't steal

real simple here
    Don't film it is the moral.

If the 3rd party doesn't film this, it's just another dead worthless black and nobody cares.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

If the 3rd party doesn't film this, it's just another dead worthless black and nobody cares.
    more like don't put yourself in bad situations

all 4 DID

those clowns had no business lone rangering out there it was ridiculous

the kid did not deserve to die imo

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

You are certainly not a person who can decide who is and isn’t worthless. If you got shot tomorrow, the only people looking for you would be crack whores.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, Arbery 25 years old, living at home with mom, no job, criminal record, up to no good with his so called jogging workout in a white neighborhood and then trespassing at construction site while taking a break from his jog..

Shit happens. Next.. Get over it.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-28-21 at 08:43 AM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I see Krakens top 10 continue on with there racist bigots thoughts about a deceased human being... They just can't help themselves

First 123456 Last