1. #1
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,351
    Betpoints: 234

    Anyone did a chapter 13 bankruptcy lately?

    I did a chapter 7 a long time ago when i was 21.

    Since im in deep right now i was looking into chapter 13. I cant do 7 because my income this year was too high. Im not really behind on a lot of debts but my paycheck is gutted every week and im having to always rob peter to pay paul.

    3500 cc debt that is all current. Nothing past due but all cards maxed out.

    25,000 in payday/installmet/tribal loans. This is what's killing me. Again not past due but about to be on some. Every 2 weeks i have to pay.

    100k student loans that i dont pay and i know these cant be discharged

    600 in monthy expenses utilities rent food gas etc

    6500 in misc past due debts, irs debt etc


    What happens to credit accounts in good standing? Like i have a bs fingerhut credit line of 1800 that has 0 balance. Do i keep that? I really need to get rid of these tribal loans with 700% apr

  2. #2
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,351
    Betpoints: 234

    Now i am really looking like the dummy for not cashing out the 30k. Suicidal pretty much.

  3. #3
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 25,170
    Betpoints: 575

    Hey man call someone bro it's not worth it I lost everything and had three kids and a wife.. someone out there loves ya kid..so call someone it will work out it can just seek some guidance. Good luck and if you need someone to talk to pm me I can't help financially as I don't wager more than 20 - 50 a game but anything else you need someone to vent to pm me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  4. #4
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 28,611
    Betpoints: 423

    600 monthly for rent food utilities gas etc ? Where the fukk do you live pal that’s cheap af.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 11-21-21 at 08:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,562
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I did a chapter 7 a long time ago when i was 21.

    Since im in deep right now i was looking into chapter 13. I cant do 7 because my income this year was too high. Im not really behind on a lot of debts but my paycheck is gutted every week and im having to always rob peter to pay paul.

    3500 cc debt that is all current. Nothing past due but all cards maxed out.

    25,000 in payday/installmet/tribal loans. This is what's killing me. Again not past due but about to be on some. Every 2 weeks i have to pay.

    100k student loans that i dont pay and i know these cant be discharged

    600 in monthy expenses utilities rent food gas etc

    6500 in misc past due debts, irs debt etc


    What happens to credit accounts in good standing? Like i have a bs fingerhut credit line of 1800 that has 0 balance. Do i keep that? I really need to get rid of these tribal loans with 700% apr
    Move to Mexico, sneak back in and you will be all set......

  6. #6
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,562
    Betpoints: 12

    What's your total amount of expenses vs Income every month? I mean EVERYTHING...down to the last dollar

  7. #7
    Foxx
    Chip and a chair
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 1638

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    600 monthly for rent food utilities gas etc ? Where the fukk do you live pal that’s cheap af.
    Exactly, wtf.

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 376,930
    Betpoints: 859

    Lesson what gambling does

  9. #9
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 18,319
    Betpoints: 667

    You are in good hands here buddy. Trump voters should be naturals in this thread

  10. #10
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 7,917
    Betpoints: 1551

    Become nobody, not the person the world shapes you into. Pay yourself first, instead of buying brand new car or shoes, buy Tesla or Nike stock, divorce yourself from the need for things and you will have enough money if you have a stable income . Most of all, go talk to a CPA or financial advisor. You can find one really cheap on Fiverr.

  11. #11
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,562
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Become nobody, not the person the world shapes you into. Pay yourself first, instead of buying brand new car or shoes, buy Tesla or Nike stock, divorce yourself from the need for things and you will have enough money if you have a stable income . Most of all, go talk to a CPA or financial advisor. You can find one really cheap on Fiverr.
    This ^

    If your income is higher than your expenses every month by a good amount you need to attack the smallest debt first and work your way up. Increase your income with a 2nd job or what not and throw all that extra money to kill off those debts. It can be done but this is months and years in the making.

    Declaring bankruptcy should and always be a last resort even if it's chapter 13 instead of 7. Chapter 13 buys you more time but you can use that time to be more aggressive instead by increasing income.

  12. #12
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 7,917
    Betpoints: 1551

    Or you can put everything you got on Cowboys for Thanksgiving and get out of the whole

  13. #13
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 6,039
    Betpoints: 15763

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lesson what gambling does
    This^^

  14. #14
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,192

    Court appoints Trustee. You pay the Trustee monthly, an amount determined by the court based on your ability to pay. The Trustee then pays creditors based on their secured status.

    The creditors have to prove their position. Unsecured (C r e d i t C a r d s, etc) usually get tossed. It's called a Wage Earner plan where Chapter VII is straight liquidation.
    Last edited by dustyy; 11-21-21 at 09:27 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  15. #15
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 22,786
    Betpoints: 15090

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You are in good hands here buddy. Trump voters should be naturals in this thread
    You are such a loser. Go back to spamming tweets.

  16. #16
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 43,128
    Betpoints: 2775

    consult an attorney pal...

  17. #17
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 18,319
    Betpoints: 667

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Court appoints Trustee. You pay the Trustee monthly, an amount determined by the court based on your ability to pay. The Trustee then pays creditors based on their secured status.

    The creditors have to prove their position. Unsecured (C r e d i t C a r d s, etc) usually get tossed. It's called a Wage Earner plan where Chapter VII is straight liquidation.

    How long did it take you to pay everyone back Dustbin

  18. #18
    gauchojake
    I was A Teenage Anarchist
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,724
    Betpoints: 1817

    I thought we were getting rid of student loan debt???????????

    Get a Sofi debt consolidation loan?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  19. #19
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,116
    Betpoints: 11211

    stop gambling

  20. #20
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 10,000

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    600 monthly for rent food utilities gas etc ? Where the fukk do you live pal thatís cheap af.
    Hell yeah, that's my cost per week in SF Bay Area.


  21. #21
    gauchojake
    I was A Teenage Anarchist
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 29,724
    Betpoints: 1817

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    stop gambling

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  22. #22
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,116
    Betpoints: 11211

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    600 monthly for rent food utilities gas etc ? Where the fukk do you live pal that’s cheap af.
    foreal lol holy fuk

  23. #23
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,192

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    How long did it take you to pay everyone back Dustbin
    Unfortunately I am on the other side of Chapter XI (that's 11 for old dumbasses like you) business bankruptcies. I know enough about consumer bankruptcies to be dangerous.

    I would try to explain it to you but after reading your posts, I would be better off explaining it to my 8 year old.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  24. #24
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 18,319
    Betpoints: 667

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Unfortunately I am on the other side of Chapter XI (that's 11 for old dumbasses like you) business bankruptcies. I know enough about consumer bankruptcies to be dangerous.

    I would try to explain it to you but after reading your posts, I would be better off explaining it to my 8 year old.

    i picture you one of those operators collecting late fees. No?

  25. #25
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,192

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i picture you one of those operators collecting late fees. No?
    I am going to start responding to you like I do with my uncle who is in early stage dementia. No Uncle Lou, operational systems collect late fees, people don't.

    I am on the front end of transactions.

    You are one nosy codger aren't you. Since you are the site's biggest gossip and like to jump in people's shit, tell The Woj that he should contact an attorney but be careful. bankruptcy attorneys usually finish at the bottom of their class and like to feed off suckers like you.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  26. #26
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,160
    Betpoints: 875

    Transfer your debt to William
    Charles Schneider

    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ae41992...2-361676567fb1

  27. #27
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,865
    Betpoints: 59

    I told you to rob an armored truck a few months back. Iím talking dynamite sticks to the blow the back door off.

  28. #28
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 7,298
    Betpoints: 215

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I told you to rob an armored truck a few months back. Iím talking dynamite sticks to the blow the back door off.
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...y-highway.html

  29. #29
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,865
    Betpoints: 59

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Maybe he did it!

  30. #30
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 5,703
    Betpoints: 11758

    I guess if the armed robbery fails then he doesn't have to worry about accommodation, food, bills and his gambling addiction is solved for a few years, also if lonely can find companionship and probably easy to find intimate relationships in there

  31. #31
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,351
    Betpoints: 234

    600 is because i rent a room in someones house for 340 and then food gas phone etc. Also in the south everything is cheaper.

    I can't get any kind of debt consolidation loan trust me ive tried. No one would even think about cosigning for me. Ive even tried to give coworkers 1000 in cash up front to do it.

    I don't want to gamble any more. i just want to get out of this debt. I dont care about crdt cards or the "cheap" debt like small advance loans etc. But the tribal loans are killing me. 700 to pay back 1800. 2000 to pay back 10000. 800 to pay back 3500. 200 to pay back 1300. And a bunch more. Some are allotment loans taken out my paycheck.

    Last Sunday morning i had like 250 to my name ran that up to 1600 on nfl and then 3500 in the casino by monday night. Did something smart that i never do and disabled the casino. But tues night i lost like 2000 live betting everything from volleyball to womens soccer. Tightened up the next 4 or 5 days and fluctuated between 700 and 1600. Had 1300 going into nfl today and lost every bet. Almost every parlay and teaser had 1 loss. And i bet everything from parlays with texans money line to team total unders. Chalks and dogs. Live bets galore. But a few games did me in like the jets kicking a fg with 15 seconds on 2nd down, down 10 points to bring the total to 41 killing my live under 40.5. Just to name one.

    Could have bought myself some time at least with 3500. I guess i was chasing that 30k. Wish i didnt disable the casino now. Then again im sure i woulda ran it up to 10 or something and blown it somehow.

    My bday is in a month. Ive been thinking about killing myself on that day for about 6 months now.

  32. #32
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,865
    Betpoints: 59

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    600 is because i rent a room in someones house for 340 and then food gas phone etc. Also in the south everything is cheaper.

    I can't get any kind of debt consolidation loan trust me ive tried. No one would even think about cosigning for me. Ive even tried to give coworkers 1000 in cash up front to do it.

    I don't want to gamble any more. i just want to get out of this debt. I dont care about crdt cards or the "cheap" debt like small advance loans etc. But the tribal loans are killing me. 700 to pay back 1800. 2000 to pay back 10000. 800 to pay back 3500. 200 to pay back 1300. And a bunch more. Some are allotment loans taken out my paycheck.

    Last Sunday morning i had like 250 to my name ran that up to 1600 on nfl and then 3500 in the casino by monday night. Did something smart that i never do and disabled the casino. But tues night i lost like 2000 live betting everything from volleyball to womens soccer. Tightened up the next 4 or 5 days and fluctuated between 700 and 1600. Had 1300 going into nfl today and lost every bet. Almost every parlay and teaser had 1 loss. And i bet everything from parlays with texans money line to team total unders. Chalks and dogs. Live bets galore. But a few games did me in like the jets kicking a fg with 15 seconds on 2nd down, down 10 points to bring the total to 41 killing my live under 40.5. Just to name one.

    Could have bought myself some time at least with 3500. I guess i was chasing that 30k. Wish i didnt disable the casino now. Then again im sure i woulda ran it up to 10 or something and blown it somehow.

    My bday is in a month. Ive been thinking about killing myself on that day for about 6 months now.
    Woj, stop with the killing yourself man. You have many great years ahead. Talk to a lawyer and get some consultation. Enough, donít be weak. As a business guy I have been sued many times, down many times, back against the wall more than once and still I rise. There is a road forward. It does not include additional gambling or pay day loans. It does include you sacking up and being honest that the current road is not the way. Life is too short man.

  33. #33
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,562
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    600 is because i rent a room in someones house for 340 and then food gas phone etc. Also in the south everything is cheaper.

    I can't get any kind of debt consolidation loan trust me ive tried. No one would even think about cosigning for me. Ive even tried to give coworkers 1000 in cash up front to do it.

    I don't want to gamble any more. i just want to get out of this debt. I dont care about crdt cards or the "cheap" debt like small advance loans etc. But the tribal loans are killing me. 700 to pay back 1800. 2000 to pay back 10000. 800 to pay back 3500. 200 to pay back 1300. And a bunch more. Some are allotment loans taken out my paycheck.

    Last Sunday morning i had like 250 to my name ran that up to 1600 on nfl and then 3500 in the casino by monday night. Did something smart that i never do and disabled the casino. But tues night i lost like 2000 live betting everything from volleyball to womens soccer. Tightened up the next 4 or 5 days and fluctuated between 700 and 1600. Had 1300 going into nfl today and lost every bet. Almost every parlay and teaser had 1 loss. And i bet everything from parlays with texans money line to team total unders. Chalks and dogs. Live bets galore. But a few games did me in like the jets kicking a fg with 15 seconds on 2nd down, down 10 points to bring the total to 41 killing my live under 40.5. Just to name one.

    Could have bought myself some time at least with 3500. I guess i was chasing that 30k. Wish i didnt disable the casino now. Then again im sure i woulda ran it up to 10 or something and blown it somehow.

    My bday is in a month. Ive been thinking about killing myself on that day for about 6 months now.
    What do you do for work if I may ask?

  34. #34
    Murray Bannerman
    Murray Bannerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-21
    Posts: 54
    Betpoints: 452

    Have you contacted Sunrise Debt Solutions?

    MURRAY

  35. #35
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 23,831
    Betpoints: 2337

    don't do it

    as long as tampa wins and looks like they are back on track tomorrow vs giants and brady and co get out of the game healthy... as long as vita vea even if he doesn't play tomorrow (he's Quest) but should be lock to play next week on road to help stop the jonathan taylor show...

    as long as tampa has at least 2 of Evans/Godwin/Brown available to play vs Colts

    they gonna roll over "hot Indy" by stuffing the run and Wentz will falter big time in this game and tampa won't beat themselves like the Bills today

    just a week ago the Colts were up 17-0 early vs Jags but had to hold on to 23-17 win by forcing a late fumble to Lawrence... jags held tough after giving up a punt block for a TD and didn't continue to beat themselves and stopped taylor and found themselves with the ball late and down 6 with a chance to win

    Brady is going to beat up on the Colts one more time and it won't be too hard as they are playing scrub safeties and all the pre-look D changes into a different defense post snap won't work like it did vs a young J.Allen playing from behind by multiple scores early into the game.... Brady has seen it all and will be comfy in a dome and his line won't have trouble vs Buckner and a rookie DE. They will be allowed to hold. Brady will eat up Rock ya sin the safeties and exploit Leonard in coverage with his iffy ankles. Brady won't let up either if given the chance vs the Colts. He'd love to have at least one more win vs them and it be with his new team. He'd love it

    He's setup for it after losing 2 games in a row and failing to cover in 3 of last 4.

    Tampa gets hot and back on track tomorrow vs Giants (who they barely beat last year)

    Tampa heating up as we move later into the season will be a headline... yawn

    the Colts will fall back again losing to another team with a winning record. Today was the first win vs a team with a winning record.

    Don't fall for the NFL magic that has lead to Tampa at least as of right now only being favored by about 2.5 points vs Colts on the road in a cozy Dome.

    GO ALL IN ON TAMPA SPREAD TO BEAT THE COLTS and make it +100 or better by tossing in Bama ML vs Auburn last Bama game b4 showdown with Georgia.

123 Last
Top