Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Good cop good gets bad cop fired and arrested

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yOegqWf4pM4

Great job good cops. Got to out these bad apples.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

I saw this earlier. This is EXACTLY what is needed in our era of public criminals. The Police Unions are doing us zero help. The civilians and the good cops are the only way out of this mess. Good politicians, good public servants, you are either with us, or you are against us. We will fight our way out one way or another!!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Wtf did I just watch. Cop shows up after getting complaint someone has a gun. The guy hides behind a car and hides a weapon. Then cop gets him on the ground. He didn’t know else would be around and be a threat so hard to act quickly. I didn’t see any injury on the guy. Just a bunch of bitching and whining. I wish they didn’t send police out to shit like this waste of tax payer money. Have to pussy foot around criminals lately or get sued. Just let them destroy their own communities and leave them alone.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Wtf did I just watch. Cop shows up after getting complaint someone has a gun. The guy hides behind a car and hides a weapon. Then cop gets him on the ground. He didn’t know else would be around and be a threat so hard to act quickly. I didn’t see any injury on the guy. Just a bunch of bitching and whining. I wish they didn’t send police out to shit like this waste of tax payer money. Have to pussy foot around criminals lately or get sued. Just let them destroy their own communities and leave them alone.
    Its obvious that you're a part of the problem. This isnt a black vs white, liberal vs conservative issue. Officer misconduct and violence affects everyone, however it does affect the black community more.

But the fact you see nothing wrong in that video goes to show that you're incapable of even determining what is right or wrong, or good or bad. And when you've got to that point in life, you are the problem.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its obvious that you're a part of the problem. This isnt a black vs white, liberal vs conservative issue. Officer misconduct and violence affects everyone, however it does affect the black community more.

But the fact you see nothing wrong in that video goes to show that you're incapable of even determining what is right or wrong, or good or bad. And when you've got to that point in life, you are the problem.
    No. You are the problem.Literally nothing happened in this video. I’ve been pushed harder by a toddler. There were no injuries. He didn’t know if someone else was around or who had a gun. He didn’t have time to deal with some guy half ass getting on the ground when he doesn’t know if he’s safe or not yet. You imagine showing up to a place where someone reported someone had a gun and then some guy hides something behind a car and then won’t get his ass on the ground ? Even if he’s on all fours he’s still a threat. Absolutely ridiculous people would bitch and Moan about this. It's why half the country doesn't take it seriously when there is actually an issue.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 10-24-21 at 01:13 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    No. You are the problem.Literally nothing happened in this video. I’ve been pushed harder by a toddler. There were no injuries. He didn’t know if someone else was around or who had a gun. He didn’t have time to deal with some guy half ass getting on the ground when he doesn’t know if he’s safe or not yet. You imagine showing up to a place where someone reported someone had a gun and then some guy hides something behind a car and then won’t get his ass on the ground ? Even if he’s on all fours he’s still a threat. Absolutely ridiculous people would bitch and Moan about this. It's why half the country doesn't take it seriously when there is actually an issue.
    The fact you find nothing disturbing about an officer kicking a man on disability into the ground and making his head hit the ground for no reason is disturbing

But like the others, thanks for your transparency.

And thats really cool you have an opinion, apparently the police department and the city disagrees with you and agrees with me.

You should attempt to recalibrate your moral compass altho I doubt its possible

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Last edited by Tuesday; 10-24-21 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Because the four famous SBR stooge brothers vitturd/morono/jtroller/cincyskid all have the same mother and all have different fathers.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

All I'd say is , none of you would want to
    be a police officer,nor would you be able to

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The fact you find nothing disturbing about an officer kicking a man on disability into the ground and making his head hit the ground for no reason is disturbing

But like the others, thanks for your transparency.

And thats really cool you have an opinion, apparently the police department and the city disagrees with you and agrees with me.

You should attempt to recalibrate your moral compass altho I doubt its possible
    Once again I see you on the correct side of an indefensible miscarriage of justice. This is not, cannot be, a coincidence. You are a kind soul. As the parent of an emotionally and physically challenged adult son you give me hope. My son is a angel. He knows no hate. He knows no black and white. So innocent. If police gave him a simple command he just would not understand. It scares me to death what a world he faces when I am gone and cannot protect his life.

I am pro police but against bad police. This officer not only kicked an innocent civilian in the head, he also lied several times in a pitiful attempt to defend his job. Don't know what his problem is but I do know he IS NOT what we civilians want or need on our police forces. Hopefully he can find another occupation.

Not a religious zealot but THANK GOD for cameras and internet even if it's AN ENTIRE YEAR for this story to break and to get the truth!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Once again I see you on the correct side of an indefensible miscarriage of justice. This is not, cannot be, a coincidence. You are a kind soul. As the parent of an emotionally and physically challenged adult son you give me hope. My son is a angel. He knows no hate. He knows no black and white. So innocent. If police gave him a simple command he just would not understand. It scares me to death what a world he faces when I am gone and cannot protect his life.

I am pro police but against bad police. This officer not only kicked an innocent civilian in the head, he also lied several times in a pitiful attempt to defend his job. Don't know what his problem is but I do know he IS NOT what we civilians want or need on our police forces. Hopefully he can find another occupation.

Not a religious zealot but THANK GOD for cameras and internet even if it's AN ENTIRE YEAR for this story to break and to get the truth!

TheGoldenGoose

Thank you Tuesday for your understanding.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Thank you Tuesday for your understanding.
    No need to thank, when you're right you're right, world needs more of the good and less of the bad - whether it cops/governments/humans/etc

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    All I'd say is , none of you would want to
    be a police officer,nor would you be able to
    Shut up pussy

Chicken&Waffles

I do see a few good fellas in here with good responses. And I appreciate you blowing up the video, Tuesday.

These cops forget their body cameras are on sometimes. Fortunately in this situation the body camera held him accountable. You can’t claim the guy didn’t have his hands raised when he did. Then he realizes he f*cked up and refuses to identify. Coward.