Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Hours before actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer on the New Mexico set of ‘Rust,’ a half-dozen camera operators walked off the set to protest working conditions.
    Nothing new here. The Union walked off and the replacement scabs loaded the gun. It is why they are called scabs

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Same guys that were demanding due-process for Brian Laundrie are the same clowns wanting Alec Baldwin hung

Yall are nothing if not consistent in your hypocrisies
    Could you imagine if this was kid Rock or Ted NUgent. None of these hypocritical assholes would be in this thread. It is all about the messenger with these ass hats.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Could you imagine if this was kid Rock or Ted NUgent. None of these hypocritical assholes would be in this thread. It is all about the messenger with these ass hats.
    Or maybe, just maybe, it is because of Baldwin's previous comments and stance towards law enforcement. If Kid Rock or Ted Nugent said the things that Baldwin said, they would get blasted just the same. But of course they wouldn't because they are not Liberal bitches.

Biden send you that $600 yet?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, it is because of Baldwin's previous comments and stance towards law enforcement. If Kid Rock or Ted Nugent said the things that Baldwin said, they would get blasted just the same.

Have you ever heard the stuff Nugent has said about Obama and Clinton. That guy is mentally ill.

Only republicans could blame an actor who is handed a loaded gun and told its not loaded. Strange people. Trump has ruined minds.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

MFS A Baldman should be EXECUTED MF Murderer

asher12
    asher12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Just out from CNN- alec baldwin "I did not nor would I ever aim or pull the trigger of a loaded gun" So there you have it all you
    main street media believers. Gun was aiming itself and accidently triggered itself. This is not BS, just heard it. So, case closed,
    everyone move on. This is also true. I actually went to college with Alec. GWU class of 79.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by asher12 View Post
    Just out from CNN- alec baldwin "I did not nor would I ever aim or pull the trigger of a loaded gun" So there you have it all you
    main street media believers. Gun was aiming itself and accidently triggered itself. This is not BS, just heard it. So, case closed,
    everyone move on. This is also true. I actually went to college with Alec. GWU class of 79.
    Let's hear some Alec B stories.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Have you ever heard the stuff Nugent has said about Obama and Clinton. That guy is mentally ill.

Only republicans could blame an actor who is handed a loaded gun and told its not loaded. Strange people. Trump has ruined minds.
    Have you ever handled a gun in your life? I ask only because it is typically anti-gun people who have this type of response, and it demonstrates a blatant lack of respect for the handling of a firearm.

ChuckyTheGoat

What exactly is Alec saying?

He shot her. Now he's denying it? Doesn't work that way, guy.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    What exactly is Alec saying?

He shot her. Now he's denying it? Doesn't work that way, guy.
    17 minute mark

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Let's hear some Alec B stories.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    slicker, Alec always had a reputation for anger.

Thor4140

Or maybe, just maybe, it is because of Baldwin's previous comments and stance towards law enforcement. If Kid Rock or Ted Nugent said the things that Baldwin said, they would get blasted just the same. But of course they wouldn't because they are not Liberal bitches.

Biden send you that $600 yet?
    I didnt get stimulus money and i was fine with that since i only lost my job for a month. Now you. You begged, cried, and screamed for the 2000 and even thought you should get 2600 while not one of the people you vote for thought you should have anything. Of course you took it anyway even thou your hero’s said no Fuken way. Now you see why you Trump voters are big hypocrite and deplorable just like Hillary said.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Have you ever handled a gun in your life? I ask only because it is typically anti-gun people who have this type of response, and it demonstrates a blatant lack of respect for the handling of a firearm.
    I saw a gun expert on who said what Baldwin is saying is true. So put your pop gun back into your holster cowboy and let the facts which Trumpy’s can’t stand or simply don’t understand, come out.

DwightShrute

I saw a gun expert on who said what Baldwin is saying is true. So put your pop gun back into your holster cowboy and let the facts which Trumpy’s can’t stand or simply don’t understand, come out.
    funny coming from a guy who has seen many lies but refuses to acknowledge a lie even after its proven to be a lie.

You are committed to deception.

ChuckyTheGoat

Baldwin said that he pointed the gun at her and shot her.

Best I can tell, he shot her. You don't get a do-over.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Why would he not clear a firearm handed to him by someone else immediately? That's rule number fukking one dude. Don't come at me with this "Well the CNN guy said!" Bullshit.

Thor4140

Why would he not clear a firearm handed to him by someone else immediately? That's rule number fukking one dude. Don't come at me with this "Well the CNN guy said!" Bullshit.
    Go ask the guy i have no idea. I don’t know anything about guns. I am not some wierdo who jerks off at the sight of a gun and gets brainwashed every election that they are going to be taken away from me.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Go ask the guy i have no idea. I don’t know anything about guns. I am not some wierdo who jerks off at the sight of a gun and gets brainwashed every election that they are going to be taken away from me.
    No, instead you're some anti-gun whack job who has absolutely no respect for a firearm (much like Baldwin, btw), so you have no comprehension of trigger discipline, muzzle discipline, or basic firearm safety. Guns are evil just because, so you have no respect for the people who practice SAFE gun policies. Go figure.

Kermit

No shit, if you pull the hammer back and let it go on a single action revolver, it will fire the bullet. Baldwin may not have pulled the trigger, but he fired the gun.

Kermit

I didnt get stimulus money and i was fine with that since i only lost my job for a month. Now you. You begged, cried, and screamed for the 2000 and even thought you should get 2600 while not one of the people you vote for thought you should have anything. Of course you took it anyway even thou your hero’s said no Fuken way. Now you see why you Trump voters are big hypocrite and deplorable just like Hillary said.
    The only people that were crying for stimulus money were the Democrat losers who wanted to stay home and not work at all.

We have our own business and we didn't let the Lefty loons try to close us down. We said fukk your pandemic.

DwightShrute

No shit, if you pull the hammer back and let it go on a single action revolver, it will fire the bullet. Baldwin may not have pulled the trigger, but he fired the gun.
    ok but how many trillions of bullets have been fired in movies? Why was there a live round in there in the first place?

I have always liked Baldwin in movies and I know he's a hot head at times in his personal life and his SNL Trump was an embarrassment. Watching his interview with George Snuffleupagus, he seemed sincere. Yes, he's an actor so its probably nearly impossible to really tell I know but who put in the live round? He's taken the word of the people in charge of safely his entire career when it comes to guns. Many actors have. Why this time was there a live round in the gun? Its not as if someone brought him a coffee with sugar when he specifically asked for no sugar. Do you thing Baldwin put in the real bullet? I don't think so. Someone did.

Also, this is an ongoing investigation and he was asked by the Sheriff no to talk about it. Which makes you wonder why he did.

https://rumble.com/embed/vlzvyr/?pub=t84gb
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-03-21 at 09:33 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Will there be riots and looting if baldwin gets off ?

Thor4140

The only people that were crying for stimulus money were the Democrat losers who wanted to stay home and not work at all.

We have our own business and we didn't let the Lefty loons try to close us down. We said fukk your pandemic.
    Oh you cried like a panhandler. Stop it already. You fuks are the first in line for a handout and the first in line to complain about them.

Thor4140

No, instead you're some anti-gun whack job who has absolutely no respect for a firearm (much like Baldwin, btw), so you have no comprehension of trigger discipline, muzzle discipline, or basic firearm safety. Guns are evil just because, so you have no respect for the people who practice SAFE gun policies. Go figure.
    Here is the last school shooters mom. I bet a lot of you have moms like this.[IMG] [/IMG]

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Alec Baldwin created some fake acting tears and deflected blame in his interview. All pre-rehearsed like a movie scrip.

He pulled the trigger, lock him up and rape him in legal lawsuits then after. This guy is pure scum.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Here is the last school shooters mom. I bet a lot of you have moms like this.[IMG]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Does this help answer the question? <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/GB3k39drxn">pic.twitter.com/GB3k39drxn</a></p>&mdash; NoRacism (@endofracism) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/endofracism/status/1466834115999711234?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/IMG]
    Dude what the fukk are you even talking about? Stay on topic or fukk off.

ChuckyTheGoat

Dwight, that's an honest post. I think you summed it up well.

I think Alec is sincere. Do I think he shot with intent? No way.

Do I think he was reckless...and probably NOT a gun expert? Yes, I do.

And that reporter has huge balls to ask Alec a question. He didn't even know the victim's name, so that's shoddy reporting. Very offensive.

Kermit

Oh you cried like a panhandler. Stop it already. You fuks are the first in line for a handout and the first in line to complain about them.
    All I did was remind you dumbfukks that your God Sniffy46 lied to you about how much money that he bribed you with.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ok but how many trillions of bullets have been fired in movies? Why was there a live round in there in the first place?

I have always liked Baldwin in movies and I know he's a hot head at times in his personal life and his SNL Trump was an embarrassment. Watching his interview with George Snuffleupagus, he seemed sincere. Yes, he's an actor so its probably nearly impossible to really tell I know but who put in the live round? He's taken the word of the people in charge of safely his entire career when it comes to guns. Many actors have. Why this time was there a live round in the gun? Its not as if someone brought him a coffee with sugar when he specifically asked for no sugar. Do you thing Baldwin put in the real bullet? I don't think so. Someone did.

Also, this is an ongoing investigation and he was asked by the Sheriff no to talk about it. Which makes you wonder why he did.

https://rumble.com/embed/vlzvyr/?pub=t84gb
    I don't know, but several actors have come out and said that Baldwin should have checked the gun before pointing it at the cinematographer and releasing the hammer on it.

He obviously never meant to kill this woman and had no idea there was a bullet in it, but would he have put the gun to his head and done the same thing without checking it? Maybe or maybe not.

Whomever was in charge of this movie should be held liable. Some of the crew walked off of the production for various reasons.

And to be honest, I didn't like that they added music in his interview with Snuffy for dramatic affect. That was very unusual which made the interview seemed rehearsed.

Kermit

The most bizarre thing that Baldwin said was that he didn't know that the woman had been shot until 45 minutes later and that he thought that she fainted.

Seriously?

ChuckyTheGoat

The most bizarre thing that Baldwin said was that he didn't know that the woman had been shot until 45 minutes later and that he thought that she fainted.

Seriously?
    Kermit, I heard that. I don't think that plays well at all. Sounds like he's trying to wash his hands of this.

Alec talked about how he "didn't shoot her." That might be true. But you were handling a firearm.

That comes with a responsibility. The outcome ties to reckless behavior.

Kermit

Kermit, I heard that. I don't think that plays well at all. Sounds like he's trying to wash his hands of this.

Alec talked about how he "didn't shoot her." That might be true. But you were handling a firearm.

That comes with a responsibility. The outcome ties to reckless behavior.
    Agree. This entire event reeks of irresponsibility.

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

Yeah the fainting comment will come back to him in court. Can't change his BS STORY now. It's all on tape with dramatic music to boot.

First 12345 Last