Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Biden hits new low, blames our own JJ Gold for supply line crisis....

well, creepy, corrupt, rapin' joe has really sunk to rock bottom. you only thought he'd hit the bottom with the afghan and border total failures, but with his blast at JJ Gold, he has hit bottom and begun to dig......

sadly, creepy joe has blamed the trucking industry for taking too much time in delivering goods, noting that they need to trim at least 12 minutes per trip off their routes -- which is where our own flaxen-throated mascot JJ comes in.......

JJ must reduce the wait time at his facility (photographed below), and really get what the truckers have to offer down his throat, and emptied.........

biden was heard saying "guys like Tiny Gold need to get their fukkin' knee pads on, and DRAIN THOSE FUKKIN' TRUCKER COKKS quickly!!!! suck those fukkin' trucker cokks and send em down the road!!! SUCK THOSE COKKS, MOTHER FUKKER, SUCK THOSE COKKS!!!! Do like that punk ass bitch vitturd AND SUCK MORE COKK!!!!"

jj, HE HAD THIS LOOK ON HIS FACE while he said it:

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

fking delusional dipsh*t of a president pays people to stay home then all of a sudden wants the entire country working 24 hrs a day....we could not have a bigger moron in charge of this country

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    creepy joe has blamed the trucking industry for taking too much time in delivering goods, noting that they need to trim at least 12 minutes per trip off their routes

Auto Donk

the print is too small on that chart.....

is that how far guys shoot loads up vitturd's and jj's asses at the gloryhole?

or the length of time it takes vitturd to get a trucker kock in his vapid ass, lube, no lube, etc.?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Chart

55 mpg at 50 miles per hour

Becomes 38.6 mpg at 70 miles an hour

Biden telling truckers to drive faster, would do a great job of reducing fuel efficiency & increasing fuel consumption.

It would do wonders for gas and diesel prices.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Meanwhile Auto Donk hits his usual low again

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Meanwhile Auto Donk hits his usual low again
    I could really bottom out by posting photos of JJ worrkin' the I-75 rest step outside ocala when he was suckin' cokk for money down there a few years ago (when I hired a p.i. to hunt him down, first in Vegas, then central florida)....

pretty sure that's where he met that unemployed, broke ass loser bitcherd......