ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Vaxx mandates plunge NYC into chaos - BLM promises PAIN to vaxx “Gestapo”

BLM Protest Planned at New York Restaurant Where Brawl Over Vaccination Proof Occurred

https://www.newsweek.com/blm-protest...curred-1630625

A Black Lives Matter protest is reportedly set to take place on Monday outside the Italian restaurant Carmine's in New York City, where a physical dispute erupted on Thursday over COVID vaccination proof cards.

Hawk Newsome, co-founder and chairman of BLM Greater New York, told The New York Times on Saturday that the group will protest against the treatment of Black patrons. The plan to protest comes after new details reportedly reveal that the restaurant hostess said a racial slur to a group of five Black women trying to enter.

"They also heard the hostess say, 'Yeah, you guys can leave my restaurant,' or something very aggressive like that."

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

I miss going to Carmine's. Carmine's is awesome. Family style, giant portions. Good for a big family or with a big group. Sucks it had to be that restaurant and not somewhere shitty like a subway.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

'Woke' Tard on 'Woke' Tard crime - eventually everything is going to come to some splinter group offended by some other woke Bull$#!T, and this is the result.....

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Requiring i.d. to vote is racist. But to get a burger? Perfectly ok.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    I miss going to Carmine's. Carmine's is awesome. Family style, giant portions. Good for a big family or with a big group. Sucks it had to be that restaurant and not somewhere shitty like a subway.
    Place is a tourist trap dump. Hence the clientele

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Liberals are in quite the pickle here....... if the "visitors" were White Southerners -- they could claim all types of assault, blame Republicans, shame everyone involved. But since the "visitors" were African-Americans, they can only push so hard on this, and it will likely go away quietly..... oops maybe not - now your friends at BLM have went rogue and attacking you now, because most African-Americans don't want the vaccine.

Now what are you going to do, Liberals? Other than get pummeled in the Midterm elections. What a self-made disaster for them!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

You got to love the old alleged racial slur card.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

BLM is always in a pickle.

With none of their members being blacker than Elon Musk.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Liberals are in quite the pickle here....... if the "visitors" were White Southerners -- they could claim all types of assault, blame Republicans, shame everyone involved. But since the "visitors" were African-Americans, they can only push so hard on this, and it will likely go away quietly..... oops maybe not - now your friends at BLM have went rogue and attacking you now, because most African-Americans don't want the vaccine.

Now what are you going to do, Liberals? Other than get pummeled in the Midterm elections. What a self-made disaster for them!
    When you keep putting little groups together that don’t have so much in common, eventually they eat each other. Think of it as going on vacation with 15 people instead of 4.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They are screaming "Cancel Carmine's!"

Why don't they go to Mayor De Blasio's house and protest?

Carmine's was just following his rules.