Luckycharmer
    Luckycharmer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

The Australian Shit Show continues...(depressing AF)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3BrIzF81s

Australia has truly become the largest prison on Earth.

But, of course every country is experiencing this extremism in various degrees and stages. It's just completely insane how easily the rise of this global dictatorship came into being. We have dissenters against this fascist propaganda being shut down and censored so quickly and easily, plus rational people trying to exercise their basic human rights getting F'd over like this, too.

Meanwhile the sheeple remain uselessly gullible and complacent at best, and at worst, the fully brainwashed, exacerbate things by attacking people who demonstrate intelligent skepticism and free will. So seriously, how the hell will we even be able to fight for our freedom and rights against such odds? And is there anyone powerful enough to help stop this?

Any ideas? If not, I'll just have to try to get by on the humour y'all provide. Better to laugh than cry, I suppose.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Lucky,
    Thank you for the post.
    WTF is up Australia??
    This is disgusting behavior on the behalf of the Australian gov't and the willing sheep surrendering
    their civil rights to a totalitarian reaction to Covid,

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Australian governmental behavior against it's citizens is distressful and disgusting ...
    I can't imagine Australians giving up their rights willingly.

http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

Thank you poster Luckycharmer...

Luckycharmer

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-24-21
    Betpoints: 594

Message Me

But, of course every country is experiencing this extremism in various degrees and stages. It's just completely insane how easily the rise of this global dictatorship came into being. We have dissenters against this fascist propaganda being shut down and censored so quickly and easily, plus rational people trying to exercise their basic human rights getting F'd over like this, too.

Meanwhile the sheeple remain uselessly gullible and complacent at best, and at worst, the fully brainwashed, exacerbate things by attacking people who demonstrate intelligent skepticism and free will. So seriously, how the hell will we even be able to fight for our freedom and rights against such odds? And is there anyone powerful enough to help stop this?

Any ideas? If not, I'll just have to try to get by on the humour y'all provide. Better to laugh than cry, I suppose.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Concentration camps.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Concentration camps.
    Funny actually

Isreal, 80+ % vaxxed

EVERYONE has Covid again!

Liberal logic

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health...ecord-heights/

MinnesotaFats

I think we're going to see the inevitable conclusion that the vaccines are the protagonist in virus mutation.

In other words, the jabs are doing more harm than good, overall. If some folks over 50 or w conditions have to go...then they have to go.

Can't have the world's population on lockdown....can't print fake $$$ to prop up dead economies.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Secularist atheists in australia allowed themselves to be disarmed.

The same thing will happen in america if the left ever gains the manpower to enforce gun confiscations and bans.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Watch this one, looks like they've had enough of the Queen Lizard and her royalty over them, full violence is next. This is just the beginning.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EZaFvWLntYk5/

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

I got full of goosebumps watching that video. Thanks!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Australian governmental behavior against it's citizens is distressful and disgusting ...
    I can't imagine Australians giving up their rights willingly.

http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

Thank you poster Luckycharmer...

Luckycharmer

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-24-21
    Betpoints: 594

Message Me

Wow

I almost cant even believe that video is real.

It seems like these ppl are in a comedy or something

People have gone literally crazy

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Watch this one, looks like they've had enough of the Queen Lizard and her royalty over them, full violence is next. This is just the beginning.

Funny thing is many of those "protesters" seem to be wearing a mask.

There is just something wrong with the picture. Maybe someone paid them to participate in that protest? Or the protesters believe covid is a serious problem (and wearing a mask helps) but they still don't believe in the lockdowns

EDIT: Just saw a better quality video, and looks like the majority seemed to be maskless after all. Normal people are fed up.
    Last edited by tommir99; 09-18-21 at 05:33 PM.

Luckycharmer

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

Thanks for sharing.👍 I'm glad that people are being so brave to try to fight back. It makes me sick that Australia fell under such extremism. Especially since I'm Aussie born and raised. Fortunately I live overseas so I'm not stuck in that particular madness, but most of my family are there, so that really sucks for them. I'm no patriot either, just sick of this madness, I can't stand seeing people (and animals) all over the world suffering from it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

All for a computer generated fake virus that doesn't even exist. Yes, SARS-CoV-2 is a unicorn.

There is no SARS-CoV-2 hence there's no Covid. This whole thing isn't about a virus, it's all about control.

Australia is pretty much fukked but it's the test ground for everywhere else for the NWO.

Let me repeat this, even though brainwashed morons will never get it, SARS-CoV-2 doesn't exist. The variants are the spike protein shedding from the vaccinated.

Oh what about the people dying from Covid? People aren't dying from Covid. People are dying from the "Covid Protocol". Yes, the hospitals are actually killing their patients with Remdesivir. Then when the kidneys fail, the patients will retain water then they're put on the ventilators to die.

That is why the corrupt system is trying to suppress people wanting Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for treatments.

This whole thing is a scam starting with the PCR test. Where they say, it doesn't test for SARS-CoV-2 but old fragments of Cold/Flu viruses.
    https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download
    "Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed..."
    Even when they say straight up, they never had the virus when the test was made, people are just too dumb to understand what's going on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

When they took the Aussies guns away ALL THE REASONS THEY WANTED TO DISARM THEM SEEMED......WELL, SO PERFECTLY REASONABLE. And everything was fine....for awhile. Now they're getting steamrolled and there is NOTHING they can do. Covid 19 is two or three tenths of ONE PERCENT more lethal than regular seasonal flu. This is all about seeing how far they can push. Half the goddamn Saints coaching staff is under covid protocol and they're all vaccinated.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

A lot of people got the placebo the first couple rounds. Just wait until the boosters get going. I doubt those will be placebo. Then the real fun will begin

MinnesotaFats

I love it when the people fight back vs stupid political trash

If some nut like Pelosi or AOC ever took the White House and started banning cars or red meat or mandating confiscatory taxes for redistribution, I'd be the 1 dude w a pitchfork and torch to burn 1600 down.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    All for a computer generated fake virus that doesn't even exist. Yes, SARS-CoV-2 is a unicorn.

There is no SARS-CoV-2 hence there's no Covid. This whole thing isn't about a virus, it's all about control.

Australia is pretty much fukked but it's the test ground for everywhere else for the NWO.

Let me repeat this, even though brainwashed morons will never get it, SARS-CoV-2 doesn't exist. The variants are the spike protein shedding from the vaccinated.

Oh what about the people dying from Covid? People aren't dying from Covid. People are dying from the "Covid Protocol". Yes, the hospitals are actually killing their patients with Remdesivir. Then when the kidneys fail, the patients will retain water then they're put on the ventilators to die.

That is why the corrupt system is trying to suppress people wanting Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for treatments.

This whole thing is a scam starting with the PCR test. Where they say, it doesn't test for SARS-CoV-2 but old fragments of Cold/Flu viruses.
    https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download
    "Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed..."
    Even when they say straight up, they never had the virus when the test was made, people are just too dumb to understand what's going on.
    Someone even offered 1.7 million USD for anyone who can prove that corona virus exists. The offer was dismissed as "misinformation" here on SBR

Luckycharmer

Yeah, Covid is bullshit in my opinion, too. It's just sad how many people willingly believe and trust the propaganda about it.
    Regardless of the truth about it's origins and whether it exists at all, the statistics and the reality of it seem to prove that this extremist pandemic regime (thats been taking away peoples basic rights, freedoms and livelihood, and driving some to suicide), is just criminal.
    Also, I never could get my head around the pandemic label slapped on something that's pretty much on par with the regular flu. Scare tactics, I guess.
    It just reeks of a more sinister agenda (NWO), but I think a lot of people see through it, and many others are waking up. The thing is though, that they keep cutting off people's voices, and they're suppressing dissent and protest rather effectively so far... So how to win against such powerful tyrants?
    Also, the internet is beginning to fall and fail as a tool for free speech and unity. With websites deleting dissidents videos and posts, to people getting arrested and having their homes raided, treated like terrorists and enemies of the people, just for not complying or trying to organise protests, in order to protect their basic rights and freedoms.
    Plus all this crap has driven people apart, turning them against each other...is it a case of divide and conquer?
    Phew! What a rant. It just really gets to me, the impact of this global dictatorship and those who choose to remain blind, content in their faith that the government and media are honest and have their best interests at heart, and so keep supporting this shit show.
    But my feeling this way doesn't help anything, so enough ranting.
    Stay strong y'all. ☮

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Funny thing is many of those "protesters" seem to be wearing a mask.

There is just something wrong with the picture. Maybe someone paid them to participate in that protest? Or the protesters believe covid is a serious problem (and wearing a mask helps) but they still don't believe in the lockdowns

EDIT: Just saw a better quality video, and looks like the majority seemed to be maskless after all. Normal people are fed up.
    Or they wear the mask so you can’t identify them is

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Or they wear the mask so you can’t identify them is
    Well, that would make sense.