Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    This chick isn't all goody goody like some of you guys were saying early on in this thread. She was wearing a see through top with no bra on around a busy national park. Tits hanging out for everyone to see with families and kids around. The cop was super chill with her but said she was the aggressor and he couldve arrested her if he wanted to. She got lucky he wasn't having one of those roid rage contempt of cop days. So the cop took her to a hotel and the bf slept in the van. Im wondering if maybe something happened at the hotel between her and someone else and when the bf found out he lost it. She was dressed like a whore too.
    Man ..... when the FBI raids this posters basement

Can you imagine the atrocities they are going to unearth

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Joy Reid has dubbed the news coverage of the disappearance of Gabby Petito a case of "missing white woman syndrome" and questioned if people of color involved in similar cases are given the same level of attention by the media.

FBI joins search for UFC star’s missing stepdaughter

UFC heavyweight fighter Walt Harris' stepdaughter Aniah Haley Blanchard has been missing since Thursday.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/fbi-...ghter-66596180

Doesn't take long for people to forget.

Sanity Check

Gabby Petito homicide: For Dog the Bounty Hunter, search for Brian Laundrie is personal

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-pet...brian-laundrie

If Laundrie does turn out to be in the swamp, he would have to be moving by night when authorities suspend their search and trying to hide by day.

Chapman agrees with other experts that Laundrie’s probably not in Mexico.

"A White boy that doesn’t know Spanish, the cartel’s gonna grab him for the reward," he said. "So he’s not down there."

So he’s likely in the states and probably somewhere along the East Coast, according to Chapman.

"Somebody else knows where he’s at, where they dropped him off at, or did they drop him off?" Chapman said. "That person is gonna tell us because, again, we're not the police. This is anonymous."
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 09-26-21 at 04:28 AM.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Parents should be cuffed for aiding and abetting. He can't hide forever. All the tools available to the FBI, Night & Heat Seeking Tech, this should not take very long.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Parents should be cuffed for aiding and abetting. He can't hide forever. All the tools available to the FBI, Night & Heat Seeking Tech, this should not take very long.
    Aiding & abetting what?

He's not charged with anything.

They got some bogus credit card charge, a small claims court civil case, they're using to bring all this man power.

Total overreach by the government. Charge him w murder or shut this man hunt down.

There's no statute of limitations here, hence there's no need for this.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Aiding & abetting what?

They got some bogus credit card charge, a small claims court civil case, they're using to bring all this man power.

Total overreach by the government. Charge him w murder or shut this man hunt down.

Has there ever been a nationwide FBI manhunt for someone charged with a misdemeanor before? Lol this is fking weird for sure

TheGoldenGoose

Aiding & abetting what?

Didn't the parents allow him back into their home 3 days after the murder???

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Didn't the parents allow him back into their home 3 days after the murder???
    so what's your point? doesn't anybody understand how having rights and the law works? like fatty said he's charged with using a debit card that wasn't his, NOT murder, they have no evidence on him committing this murder obviously otherwise they would have issued the warranty already.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

Aiding & abetting what?

Too much national and now international scrutiny to shut the man hunt down. Cute white girl disappears and it's all over social media on steroids and also the story to juicy for the masses.

Murder or manslaughter charge ? In most cases a prosecutor doesn't want to bring those charges until we know the cause of death.

Waiting for the coroner's report before charges brought forward.

Best case for prosecutor is proof of strangulation.

If it's blunt force trauma to the head then the BF can claim self defense (she lunged at me and I wanted to defend myself. She then fell and hit a rock).

Then why did you run? I was scared no one would believe me.

She apparently already said on cam to police that she slapped him

Not an open an shut case here.

I know the law and I could build a defense for him once I know the cause of death.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    so what's your point? doesn't anybody understand how having rights and the law works? like fatty said he's charged with using a debit card that wasn't his, NOT murder, they have no evidence on him committing this murder obviously otherwise they would have issued the warranty already.
    Yeah, it's called "Copsplaining". Guilty until proven innocent.

Are you one of these people that believe Police tell the truth 90% of the time?

Sanity Check

like fatty said he's charged with using a debit card that wasn't his, NOT murder, they have no evidence on him committing this murder obviously otherwise they would have issued the warranty already.

911 caller saw Brian 'slapping' Gabby in Utah

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

and? I didn't say he was innocent lol, of course he murdered that broad but like the saying goes...It's not what you know, it's what you can prove

Sanity Check

and? I didn't say he was innocent lol, of course he murdered that broad but like the saying goes...It's not what you know, it's what you can prove
    From everything said about this guy.

I would guess they will find evidence eventually.

The media stopped covering these missing woman cases when many of the killers turned out to be illegal immigrants. (No one remembers this, its why Joe Biden is popular, people see themselves never remembering things in him & can relate to it)

Its almost like they covered this one as they knew the killer was white and native born from the beginning.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 09-26-21 at 01:46 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the caller changed his story

he said he never saw him physically assault her, just pushed her away

i believe he is guilty but so much false information out there

homie1975

From everything said about this guy.

I would guess they will find evidence eventually.

The media stopped covering these missing woman cases when many of the killers turned out to be illegal immigrants. (No one remembers this, its why Joe Biden is popular, people see themselves never remembering things in him & can relate to it)

Its almost like they covered this one as they knew the killer was white and native born from the beginning.
    over 70% of the USA is white. this type of story gets ratings. can't you see through it? it is a majority white country and they drive the ratings. white guy killing cute white babe is what gets the views and the clicks.

it is not rocket science. do not blame the media. blame the viewing public. there is all kinds of data and metrics and stats on this. the media knows from history, what brings the biggest ratings.

white scott peterson kills (mostly) white looking lacy.

white girl case anthony kills white child kaylee.

the natalee holiway case. the main suspect was white (van der sloot).

and so on and so forth.

come on man - let's play chess instead of checkers.

MinnesotaFats

The other issue here is, she was obviously killed elsewhere.

Why are they not telling us of other potential crime scenes?

Right now we can say, based on the van pictures, at best there's likely evidence of him transporting and dumping a body...but where did the murder take place?

If they can't prove that then they can't pin the murder on him.

homie1975

The other issue here is, she was obviously killed elsewhere.

Why are they not telling us of other potential crime scenes?

Right now we can say, based on the van pictures, at best there's likely evidence of him transporting and dumping a body...but where did the murder take place?

If they can't prove that then they can't pin the murder on him.
    That's not true. If they can prove that the murder was by strangulation then they prove she was murdered. Location does not necessarily need to be established.

The night she stayed at the hotel? If they can prove that she left the hotel alive (camera footage should be available) and that when she left alive it was with the BF, then they can prove that the last persona who saw her alive was him.

The key part here is if they can prove the cause of death. If it's by gunshot or stabbing or strangulation then his goose is cooked.

But if it's blunt force trauma to the head then he can claim self defense and that she fell and hit a rock after lunging at him and he either pushed her off him or tried to get out of the way.

As we speak, the coroner is working overtime trying to establish cause of death.

homie1975

okay so apparently the coroner has already ruled initially that it's a homicide but is awaiting final details of the autopsy before the final ruling is officially made on cause and manner of death. they are also trying to establish a timeline of when her death most likely occurred.

there is a ways to go here..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

FBI joins search for UFC star’s missing stepdaughter

UFC heavyweight fighter Walt Harris' stepdaughter Aniah Haley Blanchard has been missing since Thursday.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/fbi-...ghter-66596180

Doesn't take long for people to forget.
    I've been posting this story on various websites and people claim they never heard of her. CNN updated the story every day.

Then when the killers were caught, they dropped that hot potato pretty quick.

They know that the race of the killer (or kidnappers) never fits the agenda when a black girl goes missing, which is why they never report stories on missing black females.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've been posting this story on various websites and people claim they never heard of her. CNN updated the story every day.

Then when the killers were caught, they dropped that hot potato pretty quick.

They know that the race of the killer (or kidnappers) never fits the agenda when a black girl goes missing, which is why they never report stories on missing black females.

some of the ignorance i read from some of you leads me to believe you must be living in a cocoon in some rural redneck dump. WTH are you talking about?

reposting post #85 for your education:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

over 70% of the USA is white. this type of story gets ratings. can't you see through it? it is a majority white country and they drive the ratings. white guy killing cute white babe is what gets the views and the clicks.

it is not rocket science. do not blame the media. blame the viewing public. there is all kinds of data and metrics and stats on this. the media knows from history, what brings the biggest ratings.

and so on and so forth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MinnesotaFats

It's not so much the race that's intriguing, it's the lies.

The deception Gabby presented to the world via YouTube or the lack of truthful communication w parents regarding the abuse.

The inability to accept unhappiness- to admit this bald 23 yr old unemployment Publix stock boy might have been a mistake for a fiance...the doubling down on the toxic relationship out of fear there's no other way back to Florida??

The intriguing part of this is the physcology of it all, from both kids, not the color....and then the cover up to boot!

homie1975

It's not so much the race that's intriguing, it's the lies.

The deception Gabby presented to the world via YouTube or the lack of truthful communication w parents regarding the abuse.

The inability to accept unhappiness- to admit this bald 23 yr old unemployment Publix stock boy might have been a mistake for a fiance...the doubling down on the toxic relationship out of fear there's no other way back to Florida??

The intriguing part of this is the physcology of it all, from both kids, not the color....and then the cover up to boot!
    Minny this is the story of relationships for early 20-somethings all over the country. The difference is that 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% do not end in the death of one of the two ppl because they're not stuck in a van together 24-7 traveling around the country.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

I 100% agree with you. Having said that, why did his parents immediately retain a lawyer for him upon his return to Florida? He had to have said something to them for them to call a lawyer. I mean cmon people don't just retain counsel for no reason. Even if it was something innocuous like, "I came back and Gabby was dead!" That right there has the parents lying to the feds because they withheld whatever info Brian told them to make them call the attorney. That's a 5 year charge on the federal level. Who the fukk hires a lawyer before they're even charged with anything? Who the fukk hires a lawyer before the body of the missing person is found. This scumbag is guilty as sin but a good defense attorney could get him off with the weak circumstantial evidence so far. This is federal jurisdiction too and fed prosecutors are notorious for passing on cases lacking substantiated hard evidence. Gonna be interesting to see how this one shakes out.

homie1975

I've taught my kids:

1. Don't talk to the cops
    2. Ask for me
    3. I'm lawyering up

Life liberty and freedom mutherfukkers.

U have the right to remain silent so please STFU and don't talk to the police. Anything u say can and will be used against u

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i've taught my kids:

1. Don't talk to the cops
    2. Ask for me
    3. I'm lawyering up

life liberty and freedom mutherfukkers.

U have the right to remain silent so please stfu and don't talk to the police. Anything u say can and will be used against u
    bingo.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    bingo.
    and you do not get to search my car or my home without a warrant or probable cause and i need to hear it.

i'll get lawyers on you guys so phukking fast you will not know what hit you.

no Public Defender here.

i'm getting myself a johnnie cochran type.

a straight up baller.

seriously though..........we don't learn enough in school about these 3 things:

1. your civic liberties
    2. finances (how to save money and invest)
    3. relationships - how to Not be a shitty husband and dad

my kids are way under 10 years old and i am teaching them all three of these things myself, already at their age....
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I 100% agree with you. Having said that, why did his parents immediately retain a lawyer for him upon his return to Florida? He had to have said something to them for them to call a lawyer. I mean cmon people don't just retain counsel for no reason. Even if it was something innocuous like, "I came back and Gabby was dead!" That right there has the parents lying to the feds because they withheld whatever info Brian told them to make them call the attorney. That's a 5 year charge on the federal level. Who the fukk hires a lawyer before they're even charged with anything? Who the fukk hires a lawyer before the body of the missing person is found. This scumbag is guilty as sin but a good defense attorney could get him off with the weak circumstantial evidence so far. This is federal jurisdiction too and fed prosecutors are notorious for passing on cases lacking substantiated hard evidence. Gonna be interesting to see how this one shakes out.
    Bertolino is a NY real estate lawyer- likely represents the Dads business.

The Laundries live in Florida.

Bertolino doesn't practice law in Florida.

They didn't "lawyer up", they are just using a mouth piece to stay out of the media's cross hairs.

If Laundrie gets charged, they'll need a lawyer from the State (or eligible to practice in) he's charged in.

Now...why does Gabbys parents have a lawyer? That's the mystery...what possibly could a lawyer for them do?

Kermit

some of the ignorance i read from some of you leads me to believe you must be living in a cocoon in some rural redneck dump. WTH are you talking about?

reposting post #85 for your education:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so on and so forth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    70% of the US is white? 18% are Hispanic and 14% are black, then there are another 10% that fall under Asian or other.

Your math is off unless you are lumping Hispanics in with whites.

Are you sure that you are playing chess?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    70% of the US is white? 18% are Hispanic and 14% are black, then there are another 10% that fall under Asian or other.

Your math is off unless you are lumping Hispanics in with whites.

Are you sure that you are playing chess?
    76% white

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...e/US/PST045219

Kermit

That includes Hispanics as white.

But if one of them are mistreated by society, they magically turn into "Brown" people.

MinnesotaFats

Screenshot-20211004-202620-Smart-News

Tattoos

Baldness

Millennial democrats

Here we go

MinnesotaFats

Brian Laundrie FLEW HOME mid August & back out to Utah late August

This is crazy

He then drove the van to Florida

Insane

I bet Gabby hooked w another dude!

homie1975

Brian Laundrie FLEW HOME mid August & back out to Utah late August

This is crazy

He then drove the van to Florida

Insane

I bet Gabby hooked w another dude!
    Gabby must have already been dead when he flew back to FL in mid aug. He needed to figure out what to do w the body and needed to clear his mind before he flew back to retrieve the van.

Sorry Minny but your son here has some 'splaining to do..

habitualwinning

Now...why does Gabbys parents have a lawyer? That's the mystery...what possibly could a lawyer for them do?
    Control the media, hold press conferences, keep pressure on leo, sue for wrongful death or retrieval of possessions. It makes way more sense still for gab's fam to have a lawyer than brian's. You dont need a lawyer to refuse to talk to to leo or media thats your right. And you sure as hell don't need a lawyer before you're even charged with anything like brian did. Look at that shitbox house they live in they have no money. A public defender will ultimately represent this guy in Cheyenne once the scumbag is caught. Unless he suicides first like the bald pussy coward he is.

habitualwinning

Gabby must have already been dead when he flew back to FL in mid aug. He needed to figure out what to do w the body and needed to clear his mind before he flew back to retrieve the van.

Sorry Minny but your son here has some 'splaining to do..
    The van was gabs. She probably kicked his bald broke ass out after the dv situation and he fled home to mommy like a pussy.

First 1234 Last