Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also sweden wasnt bashed, they have a smaller population density and they went with a different style which was herd immunity. It worked for them due to the layout of the country.
    It didn't work for them and still isn't!

Sweden’s strategy of dealing with COVID-19 without implementing a lockdown has not led to herd immunity, the country’s lead epidemiologist said Tuesday. “We see no signs of immunity in the population that are slowing down the infection right now,” said Anders Tegnell, the state epidemiologist for Sweden’s public health agency.

Epidemiologist Who Refused Lockdown: Herd Immunity Isn’t Slowing COVID-19 in Sweden (thedailybeast.com)

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Everything is already global, the concept of nations is basically dead. One world, one people, one future

Mike, you're gonna get left behind friend. This isnt the 1920's
    yeah i agree with that

if you go back and look at the history of the world, it's kind of weird how all these country lines got drawn, and they each got a flag, and some sort of symbol, often a statue of a woman... and they spoke their own languages and got people to fight against other countries based on geography lol

so yeah reverting that was bound to happen at some point

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah i agree with that

if you go back and look at the history of the world, it's kind of weird how all these country lines got drawn, and they each got a flag, and some sort of symbol, often a statue of a woman... and they spoke their own languages and got people to fight against other countries based on geography lol

so yeah reverting that was bound to happen at some point
    I think its nature to want boundaries, a way to identify to which group we belong. But why is it US citizens in Southern Texas have an incredibly high quality of life, while Mexican nationals a mile away have never known anything other than absolute poverty? The line is arbitrary, but the consequences are immense, real, and a direct result of that arbitrary line on a map.

Im really thinking out loud. Dont have any answers, just thoughts and questions

milwaukee mike

I think its nature to want boundaries, a way to identify to which group we belong. But why is it US citizens in Southern Texas have an incredibly high quality of life, while Mexican nationals a mile away have never known anything other than absolute poverty? The line is arbitrary, but the consequences are immense, real, and a direct result of that arbitrary line on a map.

Im really thinking out loud. Dont have any answers, just thoughts and questions
    well it's a good discussion, most people don't think about this stuff

goes into sports too... we love the packers and hate the bears! but why? people that don't know any of the players decide to hate people because the home games for that team are across an imaginary line

then your brother moves to russia, or your cousin plays for the bears and now your head has to spin! do i still hate all the russians? or all the bears?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

My sister was really sick last week with Covid and guess what she gave it to me. I'm sick as a dog today, headache, fever, chills, sweating, nasal congestion.. This sucks. This is worse then the first go around a year ago. Has to be Covid again.

Garlic, Tequila and lemon isn't working either.. I'm lit and sick right now. Not a good combination.. ..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Everything is already global, the concept of nations is basically dead. One world, one people, one future

Mike, you're gonna get left behind friend. This isn't the 1920's
    Everything is not global already. Where did you hear this from?

Nations is basically dead? Huh?

The last sentence will never work. It's a dream like "world peace". It will never happen.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My sister was really sick last week with Covid and guess what she gave it to me. I'm sick as a dog today, headache, fever, chills, sweating, nasal congestion.. This sucks. This is worse then the first go around a year ago. Has to be Covid again.

Garlic, Tequila and lemon isn't working either.. I'm lit and sick right now. Not a good combination.. ..
    Or it could just be the flu. Which ever it is, get lots of rest and you'll be better in no time. Couple days to a couple weeks.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Or it could just be the flu. Which ever it is, get lots of rest and you'll be better in no time. Couple days to a couple weeks.
    Thanks I'm trying to beat this thing what ever it is. It's nasty though. It's got me in bed and I've been sleeping off and on all day. Just spent and fatigued..

DwightShrute

Thanks I'm trying to beat this thing what ever it is. It's nasty though. It's got me in bed and I've been sleeping off and on all day. Just spent and fatigued..
    my business associate on the Island has been sick for 2 weeks now. He's 90% better but it keeps lingering. Last time I was down with something like a flu was 3 years ago, before covid. It hung around for 3 weeks as I recall.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8069

Everything is not global already. Where did you hear this from?

Nations is basically dead? Huh?

The last sentence will never work. It's a dream like "world peace". It will never happen.
    Dwight don't have a heart attack but I agree with you that in the foreseeable future this probably not happening, BUT NEVER IS A LONG TIME!!

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just read that polio is making a comeback. Fantastic.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    i quit reading last year Kermit sometimes still get the urge but best decision i ever made

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

Fans Furious On Twitter As Tahlia McGrath Gets Allowed To Play In CWG 2022 Cricket Gold Medal Match Vs India Despite Testing Covid Positive

https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket/...ovid-positive/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There are still people out there like this?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Crazy lady. She needs to be put in check. I'd be in her face if she wished my kids and mom would die. Teach her a lesson.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sweated it out BIG TIME last night, bed is completely soaked this morning in sweat, shirt was soaked, pillows soaked in sweat but I'm feeling better today. That was a nasty bug, never been that sick in years. I'm still weak and congested today but on the rebound and mend now.

Maybe it was a nasty flu bug after all. Usually Tequila and lemon knocks that out for me in the past but I got more sick after drinking this go around. Weird! I'm usually very healthy and flu bugs typically bounce right off me. Not this time.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

There are still people out there like this?

sad

DwightShrute

Sweated it out BIG TIME last night, bed is completely soaked this morning in sweat, shirt was soaked, pillows soaked in sweat but I'm feeling better today. That was a nasty bug, never been that sick in years. I'm still weak and congested today but on the rebound and mend now.

Maybe it was a nasty flu bug after all. Usually Tequila and lemon knocks that out for me in the past but I got more sick after drinking this go around. Weird! I'm usually very healthy and flu bugs typically bounce right off me. Not this time.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

sad
    Typical ugly, miserable, white middle aged loser that is so miserable in her life and heart that she takes delight in others misery. Why do you think she is alone eating Burger King at 50? Sad indeed!

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

jackpot269

Hope you get to feelng better

jackpot269

Dr. Salk would be disappointed!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

that mask lady is a TB12 fan i heard that let's goooooo at the end

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

LGBTQ is pissed the government is not moving fast enough for them and the monkeypox.

Is it to much to ask the fags to stay inside and refrain from any homosexual activities until they get this figured out?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

“We might scare the parents and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated.”

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    “We might scare the parents and they don’t want to get their child vaccinated.”

These propaganda videos are hilarious. Like in todays world these idiots fake so many videos for likes and follows. I mean Christ look at Laura Lynn I wouldn’t trust that lady on advice on taking aspirin for a headache

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People across the world wasting hard earned money on USELESS SH##!!!!!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

Useless governor

milwaukee mike

remember when the fbi faked the kidnapping of whitmer to blame on white conservatives?

raiding trump certainly wasn't the first or last time the fbi has been used for political reasons

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Jobby!!! Hope you feel better pal.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Damn

This is the weakest version and it almost folded you

Good thing you never had the real covid

First ... 206207208209210211212 ... Last