vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Literally no one who isn't 100 years old or unhealthy and gonna die of something anyway is dying. If they were, you would see masks everywhere. I never see masks, do you?
    Deaths are down now because of the vaccine….we know that is fact. It’s a good thing. That’s why every normal doctor will tell you to get vaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, chances of death or serious illness is much higher. These are just indisputable facts.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This story is not in one single mainstream news source.

Of course conspiracy nuts will say "of course, THEY hide the truth from us" but all our nutty fringe sites know about it!

Maybe consider it "could" be fake next time.

You rush to spread misinformation like kid in a candy store. You are an enemy of the people.

Plus, it's people like you who prey on the mentally weak to play your game of panic generation that increase the chances of people losing it.

I know you can't make yourself any smarter than you are. But maybe find a friend with an IQ over 80 to vet what you choose to post in future.
    That story is 100 percent false. That’s why you can’t find it anywhere else. So many of these things go around and then very stupid people spread it to other stupid people…..these fake stories spread like covid. No vaccine for dumb though.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Does it hurt waking up daily as this large of a victim? It must get tiring at least?

So Twitter running their crappy business in a way you don't like = vaccines are full of graphine and nanobots?

If only jack Dorsey would let people speak then we would all know "the truth" like you do!?!?

You used to act like a man. Can you even see what sort of teenage girl you appear to be now?
    So men just take whatever the government and a liar called dr fauci tells them to take? Critical thinking makes you not a man?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    Melbourne Woman Sets Herself On Fire Inside Car With Sign Saying: “NO ONE CARES, MANDATES ARE KILLING US”

https://thecovidworld.com/melbourne-...re-killing-us/

I thought the Australian people were pretty happy about how well their country is handling the covid situation, but apparently not all of them are. That's for sure
    Australia is a shithole country. Basically like North Korea now.

Demonata

This story is not in one single mainstream news source.

Of course conspiracy nuts will say "of course, THEY hide the truth from us" but all our nutty fringe sites know about it!

Maybe consider it "could" be fake next time.

You rush to spread misinformation like kid in a candy store. You are an enemy of the people.

Plus, it's people like you who prey on the mentally weak to play your game of panic generation that increase the chances of people losing it.

I know you can't make yourself any smarter than you are. But maybe find a friend with an IQ over 80 to vet what you choose to post in future.
    You actually believe the vaccine is more about helping us than making money? You are the conspiracy nut. Stock in the vaccines were even out before covid came out. Explain that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Biden is 0-3 with his tyrannical mandates!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Australia is a shithole country. Basically like North Korea now.
    I spent a few days in Melbourne a few years back and OMG the women there are knock-outs. Everywhere I looked there were 8's and 9's. Only other place I have been to that compares to that is the Czech Republic.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Deaths are down now because of the vaccine….we know that is fact. It’s a good thing. That’s why every normal doctor will tell you to get vaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, chances of death or serious illness is much higher. These are just indisputable facts.

The UK did a study. The overall death rate is twice as high among the vaccinated, than the un-vaccinated in the 10-59 age group.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I spent a few days in Melbourne a few years back and OMG the women there are knock-outs. Everywhere I looked there were 8's and 9's. Only other place I have been to that compares to that is the Czech Republic.
    Yeah that's what makes me pissed is I wanted to visit it in the past but not now!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    The UK did a study. The overall death rate is twice as high among the vaccinated, than the un-vaccinated in the 10-59 age group.
    Totally false. Covid deaths are 99 percent unvaccinated people. Cmon man….stop spreading things that are absolutely not true.

DwightShrute

Yeah that's what makes me pissed is I wanted to visit it in the past but not now!
    this pandemic is coming to an end. It will be a distant memory soon. Save some cash and start planning a trip. You will be blown away.

vitterd

You don’t have the money to get there and any 9 or 10’s aren’t looking at you. You only have a 30 percent chance of a kangaroo fuxvking you in Australia.

DwightShrute

Demonata

Totally true!

Demonata

this pandemic is coming to an end. It will be a distant memory soon. Save some cash and start planning a trip. You will be blown away.
    I doubt it returns to normal even in the next 5 years there.

Demonata

You don’t have the money to get there and any 9 or 10’s aren’t looking at you. You only have a 30 percent chance of a kangaroo fuxvking you in Australia.
    You are fake news old man.

DwightShrute

I doubt it returns to normal even in the next 5 years there.
    I think this Omacron strain will finish this pandemic off soon. I hope.

vitterd

You are fake news old man.
    Good luck with your pregnancy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You actually believe the vaccine is more about helping us than making money? You are the conspiracy nut. Stock in the vaccines were even out before covid came out. Explain that.
    Nope.

I think it was you I replied to already saying I do not know if the vaccine will actually help me or not. Or how much it might help.

I don't "think" it will hurt me or i would not not have taken.

But I don't know.

You are the one here claiming you know way more than you possibly can know.

Listening to wingnut Youtube "media" making claims without real evidence, and then not questioning it before parroting it, is what displays a lack of critical thinking.

Okieirish

Totally false. Covid deaths are 99 percent unvaccinated people. Cmon man….stop spreading things that are absolutely not true.
    No, it's 100% true. I am trying to post the chart. https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net...af&oe=61D75DCE

vitterd

No, it's 100% true. I am trying to post the chart. https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net...af&oe=61D75DCE
    Absolute nonsense. The UK tried to post a study that says natural immunity works better than the vaccine….it was completely debunked. When you rely on dopes, expect dopey results. Get smart, get educated and listen to smart people.

99 percent of deaths are unvaccinated

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Get twats you shots!

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

The first wave of FOIA requests from the FDA/Pfizer vax data are out.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

When you have such a good response it's still possible to trace where clusters come from and react to them.

Not seeing where they are now blaming the vaxxed in that news report btw.

But hey, why let facts get in the way when your aim is to be hysterical!

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Another awesome skewed stat. How many of those deaths happened before a vaccine was even released? Come on with the nonsense bud.
    Last edited by JacketFan81; 12-08-21 at 09:46 PM.

vitterd

Another awesome skewed stat. How many of those deaths happened before a vaccine was even released? Come one with the nonsense bud.
    It’s fact. Talk to doctors, nurses. Real doctors and nurses…..the people dying and in the ICU pre vaccine and post vaccine are the unvaccinated. Get a grip on reality.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

It’s fact. Talk to doctors, nurses. Real doctors and nurses…..the people dying and in the ICU pre vaccine and post vaccine are the unvaccinated. Get a grip on reality.
    100% of the deaths pre-vaccine were unvaxxed people. This ain't brain surgery.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

let's recap just some of the many lies people all over the world were told

- people falling over dead in the streets from covid (remember all those initial chinese videos)
    - hospitals overwhelmed
    - 2 weeks to slow the spread
    - don't wear a mask! now wear 1, now wear 2, now don't wear one again, etc
    - there will never be mask mandates
    - there will never be vaccine mandates
    - there will never be vaccine passports
    - vaccines will only be for people that want them/immunocompromised
    - 2 jabs will be it, then we'll go back to normal
    - ok just 1 more booster, that's it, then you get all your freedoms back
    - kids won't be mandated

pretty much every single thing that "conspiracy theorists" said would happen from day 1 has happened, and pretty much every single thing the media and politicians said turned out to be a lie
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KnuckleHeadz gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Does it hurt waking up daily as this large of a victim? It must get tiring at least?

So Twitter running their crappy business in a way you don't like = vaccines are full of graphine and nanobots?

If only jack Dorsey would let people speak then we would all know "the truth" like you do!?!?

You used to act like a man. Can you even see what sort of teenage girl you appear to be now?
    I know u feel ashamed when vitterd is quoting and agreeing with your POV

vitterd

100% of the deaths pre-vaccine were unvaxxed people. This ain't brain surgery.
    And 99 percent after vaccine are unvaccinated. And yet still the light bulb doesn’t go on for most.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    I know u feel ashamed when vitterd is quoting and agreeing with your POV
    You were an idiot under your previous name as well.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

And 99 percent after vaccine are unvaccinated. And yet still the light bulb doesn’t go on for most.
    Show me any study, any statistic, anything scientific whatsoever that says 99% of current covid deaths (SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE VACCINE AND NOT CUMULATIVE) are unvaccinated people. Anything at all with that percentage. I'd love to see this bullshit.

Okieirish

Absolute nonsense. The UK tried to post a study that says natural immunity works better than the vaccine….it was completely debunked. When you rely on dopes, expect dopey results. Get smart, get educated and listen to smart people.

99 percent of deaths are unvaccinated

Nope . I talked to medical people. They said overweight people etc still die vaccinated or not. IF a person has problems, it may not even make a difference. If you do get COVID, you just get the human version of Ivermectin and it fixes you no hospital required. Several of my buddies had zero problem. Whoever took the clot shots took the biggest risks of all.

vitterd

Nope . I talked to medical people. They said overweight people etc still die vaccinated or not. IF a person has problems, it may not even make a difference. If you do get COVID, you just get the human version of Ivermectin and it fixes you no hospital required. Several of my buddies had zero problem. Whoever took the clot shots took the biggest risks of all.
    Jesus. This is why we are where we are.

First ... 119120121122123124125 ... Last