tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

A few months ago articles like that were all fake, but when it became too obvious that they cannot possibly be fake, they had to come up with a new word. They're now coincidences.

I wonder what their next word will be when it becomes obvious that there is no end to the "coincidences" ..

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Vitterd loses daily here.
    I win every time. Ask no show Tuesday when he gets off ban. You were jerkin off when he was gonna meet me….turns out it was a giant scam. These are your type of people.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

These Atlanta McDonalds workers are really committed to their job when it comes to enforcing masks.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Pro 2a

Love to see it

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pro 2a

Love to see it
    No one is going to burgle that location.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I win every time. Ask no show Tuesday when he gets off ban. You were jerkin off when he was gonna meet me….turns out it was a giant scam. These are your type of people.
    You were watching me jerk off?

tommir99

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    These Atlanta McDonalds workers are really committed to their job when it comes to enforcing masks.

I assure you a few SBR posters would do similar as these McDee's employees. 100%. Why can't you just wear a mask? Why can't you just take the shot? Why can't you just stay 6 feet away from people (this one is thee most hilarious of them all)? Why can't you just comply like I do? Comply like I do...I'm a weak-minded sap/sucker with no balls just a a big mouth.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post

LMFAO ROFL
    Will HONORABLY LAUGH ABOUT THIS UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP TONITE. Gosh, we sure have a lot of saps, suckers, and retards in our society.
    MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, PUNCH A VAXXTARD IN THEIR FACE!

Kermit

Spot on.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    LMFAO ROFL
    Will HONORABLY LAUGH ABOUT THIS UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP TONITE. Gosh, we sure have a lot of saps, suckers, and retards in our society.
    MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, PUNCH A VAXXTARD IN THEIR FACE!
    Yeah…. Ivy League. Lmao. Every respected Ivy League doctor knows the vax works. Just because you clean up brown stuff every day….doesn’t mean you go to Brown.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Nobody is dying unless you sit on their face and shit down their throat, DA!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Okieirish 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy, and DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

CA School Bribed Boy with Pizza to Get Covid Jab Without Parent’s Consent, Told Him to Keep it Secret

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ch...tly-for-pizza/

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

A federal judge on Tuesday blocked President Joe Biden’s administration from enforcing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees of federal contractors, the latest in a string of victories for Republican-led states pushing back against Biden’s pandemic policies.

DwightShrute

Twitter decided they were gonna put a warning label of the tweet from the American Heart Association which said that the MRNA vaccines increased the risk of heart disease. Twitter posted this ....

a few weeks back, DeSantis tried to carry a news conference live on Twitter. He had doctors from Harvard and Oxford speaking. A sitting Governor in one of the biggest States and they wouldn't allow him to speak to people.

And yet there are still people on this site who attempt to demean anyone who questions the vaccines.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Twitter decided they were gonna put a warning label of the tweet from the American Heart Association which said that the MRNA vaccines increased the risk of heart disease. Twitter posted this ....

a few weeks back, DeSantis tried to carry a news conference live on Twitter. He had doctors from Harvard and Oxford speaking. A sitting Governor in one of the biggest States and they wouldn't allow him to speak to people.

And yet there are still people on this site who attempt to demean anyone who questions the vaccines.
    That means the fact check is not complete yet. The tweet needs to be fact checked by a brainless, 23 year old, overweight woman or it's fake news.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave tommir99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

That means the fact check is not complete yet. The tweet needs to be fact checked by a brainless, 23 year old, overweight woman or it's fake news.
    FF to 26:15 for a couple minutes.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post

Demonata

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Does it hurt waking up daily as this large of a victim? It must get tiring at least?

So Twitter running their crappy business in a way you don't like = vaccines are full of graphine and nanobots?

If only jack Dorsey would let people speak then we would all know "the truth" like you do!?!?

You used to act like a man. Can you even see what sort of teenage girl you appear to be now?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Does it hurt waking up daily as this large of a victim? It must get tiring at least?

So Twitter running their crappy business in a way you don't like = vaccines are full of graphine and nanobots?

If only jack Dorsey would let people speak then we would all know "the truth" like you do!?!?

You used to act like a man. Can you even see what sort of teenage girl you appear to be now?
    Dwight is just a sheep now. He just uses talking points from right wing websites and they make up his mind for him. It’s all big tech fault and trump won. Same dumb stuff from him

Australia is not a country I know much about but know they handled covid the right way and we should learn from them. It’s too hard for people in this country to accept that someone else besides us might have done it better. That’s why covid will be a problem here for the foreseeable future…..it’s not because our government is stupid, it’s because at least 40 percent of our people are total idiots.

vitterd

This clown spreads disinformation like trumptards spread covid. Dummies like him…. will be why we can’t get rid of covid. Too much stupidity in this country and especially at sbr.

Unvaccinated are dying. That is a fact and cannot be disputed.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This clown spreads disinformation like trumptards spread covid. Dummies like him…. will be why we can’t get rid of covid. Too much stupidity in this country and especially at sbr.

Unvaccinated are dying. That is a fact and cannot be disputed.
    Literally no one who isn't 100 years old or unhealthy and gonna die of something anyway is dying. If they were, you would see masks everywhere. I never see masks, do you?

tommir99

Melbourne Woman Sets Herself On Fire Inside Car With Sign Saying: “NO ONE CARES, MANDATES ARE KILLING US”

https://thecovidworld.com/melbourne-...re-killing-us/

I thought the Australian people were pretty happy about how well their country is handling the covid situation, but apparently not all of them are. That's for sure
    Last edited by tommir99; 12-08-21 at 04:52 PM.

tommir99

FF to 26:15 for a couple minutes.

It's obvious all these lock downs, mask mandates etc. have nothing to do with a virus. It's all about control.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Melbourne Woman Sets Herself On Fire Inside Car With Sign Saying: “NO ONE CARES, MANDATES ARE KILLING US”

https://thecovidworld.com/melbourne-...re-killing-us/

I thought the Australian people were pretty happy about how well their country is handling the covid situation, but apparently not all of them are. That's for sure
    This story is not in one single mainstream news source.

Of course conspiracy nuts will say "of course, THEY hide the truth from us" but all our nutty fringe sites know about it!

Maybe consider it "could" be fake next time.

You rush to spread misinformation like kid in a candy store. You are an enemy of the people.

Plus, it's people like you who prey on the mentally weak to play your game of panic generation that increase the chances of people losing it.

I know you can't make yourself any smarter than you are. But maybe find a friend with an IQ over 80 to vet what you choose to post in future.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This story is not in one single mainstream news source.

Of course conspiracy nuts will say "of course, THEY hide the truth from us" but all our nutty fringe sites know about it!

Maybe consider it "could" be fake next time.

You rush to spread misinformation like kid in a candy store. You are an enemy of the people.

Plus, it's people like you who prey on the mentally weak to play your game of panic generation that increase the chances of people losing it.

I know you can't make yourself any smarter than you are. But maybe find a friend with an IQ over 80 to vet what you choose to post in future.
    LMAO ..

Posts like that are funny but at the same time I am a little worried. What the hell is in that vaccine??

First ... 118119120121122123124 ... Last