firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4099

Get in line early, The fear has started . But don't worry.

They can make a new vaccine for each variant

U.S. FDA aiming for speedy review of Omicron vaccines and drugs - WSJ

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    as the old saying goes about the Left ... Whatever they are accusing you of doing, they are doing themselves.
    That’s the saying about the right. As usual you just stole it.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Keep believing everything Joe Biden,fauci and Harris tell you even though they are proven liars.
    You voted for trump and he wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Dems paid your rent while you hid from covid.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Mac4lyfe leaked video!!!!
    Points Awarded:

tommir99 gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

You are vaccinated I thought? So you wouldn't qualify. The snowflakes are the ones that think the government is looking out for our best interests involving covid.
    I figure the sort of people who would pay me more than bitcoin for blood will believe what I tell them.

Plus how would they know if any antibodies they may find are from vaccination or the virus itself?

Easy money! ;-)

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Mac4lyfe leaked video!!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Get in line early, The fear has started . But don't worry.

They can make a new vaccine for each variant

U.S. FDA aiming for speedy review of Omicron vaccines and drugs - WSJ
    Don't give in to any of the interests trying to incite more fear than is needed.

We, the people, are smart enough to see it on our own, but somehow can't always drag ourselves away from group think when being manipulated.

DwightShrute

SMALL TURNOUT FOR RIDERS PLAYOFF GAME

What was the excuse this time?
    Mosaic Stadium was half empty, or half full depending on how you view things I suppose, for their West Division playoff game against Calgary on Sunday. This, despite the fact it was a very important game and the weather was perfect.

The fourth quarter and overtime was also highly entertaining.
    Here is what I know - the Riders sold out their home opener and they also sold out Labour Day right before more restrictions (namely the vaccine passport) were introduced. Every home game crowd since then has been exceedingly low.

I was at a senior hockey game in Theodore on Sunday afternoon. Their crowd was low but they knew this in advance because of widespread interest in the Roughrider playoff game. People were engaged, but it was through the television.

I lost track of how many ‘free’ tickets I saw available online and yet still many went unclaimed. Go back to 2019 and prior to that….unheard of. In fact, you could probably sell your ticket for double the face value if you wanted to.

You can blame late night weekdays, bad weather, whatever you want. But the reality is this - as soon as vaccine passports were mandated, there wasn’t a single business that saw an uptick in customers. In fact, it’s been quite the opposite, Riders included. Whether it’s the Riders, junior hockey teams, restaurants, movie theatres, liquor stores, fitness centers, or wherever else you need to produce these things. The public has spoken. They have rejected this gross and, frankly, evil, attempt by the provincial government to segregate society.

As vaccine effectiveness shows to wane, the time to end this nonsense is right now even if you accept this crazy notion that it somehow slowed spread and helped ease the burden on a bare bones health care system that has been exposed as woefully managed by politicians and the public bureaucrats. But oh no. We are going to further desecrate businesses by extending health orders to January 31 and likely past that too based on the words of Scott Moe and his boss, Dr. Shahab.

Here’s where the Riders are in a unique position than any single junior hockey team or restaurant. They have a tremendous amount of influence on this province and the ball is now in their court to lobby for their own survival as well as that of some of their sponsors and customers all at the same time. They also have some apologizing to do for chasing away loyal supporters but that’s a topic for another day.

We’ve been at this for two years and there is a lot of evidence that should not be ignored but is by our overlords. I’m going to outline some of it, and the Riders should too - football stadiums in the United States are packed without any hint of it causing healthcare system carnage or creating super spread events resulting in mass casualties. Indoor venues are also filling up in a lot of states in a way that looks a lot like pre-March 2020. Cases to the east, in Manitoba and Ontario, are on the way up despite widespread mask usage and vaccine passport requirements. Yet, Saskatchewan claims those same mandates worked as opposed to just admitting this virus has, from the get go, produced waves regardless of stringency of the public health order.

They were bad ideas in March 2020 and they are showing to be every bit as bad today. Putting healthy people in quarantine, purposely demonizing certain individuals and dividing society into factions, and enacting crippling economic policy that has caused a great deal of financial strife and destroyed many lives has all distracted from the fact there are people who need to be careful when it comes to this virus (which I’ll outline in a paragraph below).

Why does my vaccine only work if you get yours too? That has never been explained to me ever. I understand the notion you can still spread the virus, but if I’m vaccinated why am I worried about getting Covid if my encounter with it is going to be mild due to the fact I’m vaccinated? For what it’s worth, healthy people who are not overweight, old, or dealing with an ongoing health issue that has them visiting the doctor on a regular basis will also have a minor run-in with Covid vaxxed or not but we’ve forgotten about that.

When the Riders agreed to enact vaccine passports to attend games, they believed it was what their fans wanted despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Social media was full of Karens laughing at the unvaxxed for being excluded from many aspects of society. They bragged that for every person that is unvaxxed, there would be half a dozen vaxxed people willing to go to the games because they’d feel a lot more safe. Some of them even said they were staying away from the sold-out stadium because it was just too risky but a vaccine passport system would make them feel much better and they’d have no reservations about attending. Not only was that a false claim, but a number of people vaccinated opted to take a stand against segregation and it has resulted in millions of lost revenue.
    This isn’t going to sit well with some of you, but the Riders shouldn’t worry about people who are not their customers. Non-customers certainly aren’t looking out for the Riders.

What the government has failed to realize is that most people aren’t living in fear. No order or mandate, at this point, is going to keep anyone safe. People are going to live their lives and assume whatever risk they want. Also, as they become more and more exposed to normal life in the United States they become more and more suspicious as to what’s really going on. The only thing being accomplished now is financial and mental destruction of Canadian people by tyrants who no longer have an ounce of trust from the citizens. Even if this was super dangerous. At some point, don’t you just have to let people make their own choices when there are so many who want the government to just butt out of their lives? I guess not.

It’s time for politicians to admit mistakes. It’s time for some unelected people to be fired. And it’s time to dust off the pre-Covid pandemic plans that Saskatchewan had in place and give those a shot. I won’t hold my breath waiting for it to happen. But it would be the absolute best option at this point in time.

https://mikestack.substack.com/p/sma...Ny7ND095-3lS4A

vitterd

Natural immunity! Lmao

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

AstraZeneca uncovers what’s triggering blood clots after its jab

New information may explain why the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine caused blood clots

Understanding the trigger for this rare condition may help prevent future cases.

The British-made vaccine is thought to have saved about a million lives from Covid and was the backbone of the UK's initial rollout earlier in the year, helping it to become the most vaccinated country in the West.

https://www.popsci.com/science/poten...e-blood-clots/

Scientists say they now know why AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine may cause blood clots.

AstraZeneca’s clinical trials last year and its subsequent vaccine rollout earlier this year were clouded by rare, but sometimes deadly, blood clots. After one participant in the clinical trials experienced neurological symptoms, countries around the world put their AstraZeneca trials on pause. Then, when two Austrians experienced blood clotting after vaccination, the European Union temporarily suspended the use of the vaccine. Although the vaccine is now widely used around the world, including in Canada, India, and throughout Europe, the United States has not approved it.

In a new Science Advances study [https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abl8213], researchers say they have found the mechanism that triggers those potentially fatal blood clots. AstraZeneca, like Johnson & Johnson, uses an adenovirus vector in its COVID vaccine to deliver coronavirus immunity instructions to human cells. AstraZeneca’s vaccine adenovirus sometimes binds to a protein in the blood named “platelet factor 4.” That binding can trigger a reaction in which immune cells start to attack the protein, causing clotting, or what clinicians call vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT).

AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine has not yet been approved in the United States. AstraZeneca

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

All I know is I had friends that didn’t believe in covid. I told them I had it. Showed them the letter I got because I had the antibodies in my blood system. Fake news they said. Guy I played ball with ( in hall of fame in town for softball). He caught that shit and died. Oh yeah he was a policeman that kept saying fake news! Well he is dead from that fake news and all our mutual friends are getting shots of vaccine. As I told him “it will only take the death of one fool before people change opinions.” I guess he was that fool!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But ALL of us have made our choices by now. keep it to yourself about poison or whatever you think eh? It's got past boring listening to you nutjobs crying at each other trying to keep vax panic alive. It's over, people have chosen.
    Optional, you live in Australia. Do you support what they are doing to people like her?

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The FDA absolutely should NOT approve Merck's experimental COVID pill molnupiravir. Here’s why it's so dangerous: <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/lxEYozTRjQ">pic.twitter.com/lxEYozTRjQ</a></p>&mdash; Tulsi Gabbard �� (@TulsiGabbard) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1466716340476162064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Optional, you live in Australia. Do you support what they are doing to people like her?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hayley Hodgson, 26, has just been released from a 14-day detention at the Howard Springs quarantine facility in Australia.<br><br>On today's UnHerdTV, she explains how police officers came to her home and took her away. Don't miss �� <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/FK97QOkJ3E">https://t.co/FK97QOkJ3E</a> <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/Kf7MzRrc67">pic.twitter.com/Kf7MzRrc67</a></p>&mdash; UnHerd (@unherd) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/unherd/status/1466459751508807684?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    People in charge of Australia are at least 95% retarded

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post

Good luck lol

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    People in charge of Australia are at least 95% retarded
    what century is it down there now?

I was there a few years back. Great place. Beautiful woman everywhere. Nice people.

vitterd

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The FDA absolutely should NOT approve Merck&#39;s experimental COVID pill molnupiravir. Here’s why it&#39;s so dangerous: <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/lxEYozTRjQ">pic.twitter.com/lxEYozTRjQ</a></p>&mdash; Tulsi Gabbard �� (@TulsiGabbard) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1466716340476162064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 3, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    This idiot.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This idiot.
    Ok. All kidding aside, I'll bite: what exactly did she argue that you oppose? If you have any relevant links or facts, we would all appreciate it.

In fairness, I think she's being a little over the top on the mutation bit. But the drug is getting a lot of questions about efficacy. And the advisory committee voted 13-10 if I recall correctly. That's no guarantee the FDA will approve.

DwightShrute

vitterd

Ok. All kidding aside, I'll bite: what exactly did she argue that you oppose? If you have any relevant links or facts, we would all appreciate it.

In fairness, I think she's being a little over the top on the mutation bit. But the drug is getting a lot of questions about efficacy. And the advisory committee voted 13-10 if I recall correctly. That's no guarantee the FDA will approve.
    I will wait on the FDA…. Certainly don’t care about her opinion on this….. it’s as relevant as Dwight’s opinion. Zero. She’s a try hard.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

firstclass

This idiot.
    Says the high pitched girly voice guy that stands at random doors waiting for a meetup with total strangers

vitterd

Says the high pitched girly voice guy that stands at random doors waiting for a meetup with total strangers
    You were clutching your fat rolls, all excited that Tuesday was actually there….now you’re using the same lame joke for cover. He was a no show. I proved myself yet again. All I do is win!! Every time one of you trolls try me….you end up in vitterd graveyard!!

“He said halftime— firstclass

Lmao. He thought the guy was actually there.

vitterd

Here is the best part about all the frauds. Dustyy tried this and now lastclass. They cry that I will never meet anyone.

I show up and one of their troll buddies is a no show…..then they pivot to “ Vitterd is dumb for trying to meet strangers”

It’s the same script for years. These same losers and nobody in life use the exact same excuses. That’s why I always win.

I’m a smarter, I have more and I’m better at life. It’s just fact. I’ve proven it again.

firstclass

Here is the best part about all the frauds. Dustyy tried this and now lastclass. They cry that I will never meet anyone.

I show up and one of their troll buddies is a no show…..then they pivot to “ Vitterd is dumb for trying to meet strangers”

It’s the same script for years. These same losers and nobody in life use the exact same excuses. That’s why I always win.

I’m a smarter, I have more and I’m better at life. It’s just fact. I’ve proven it again.
    Tard still explaining himself standing by a door waiting for a forum poster to meet him... What a tool this guy is

SBR Clown boy

vitterd

Tard still explaining himself standing by a door waiting for a forum poster to meet him... What a tool this guy is

SBR Clown boy
    You haven’t explained your fake picture trying to bail out Tuesday. Or you trying to defend Tuesgay telling me it’s not halftime yet when it was.

Face it…. I buried both you frauds and now you got nothing. Vitterd is king and that will never change. You both are trailer trash. Facts.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

What is all this shit in every thread about guys wanting to meet other guys from the internet? Is that some gay fantasy? Getting all huffy puffy because someone said something on an internet gambling forum. Could be time to grow up. Maybe keep this shit in one thread or agree on a city, book a room and bang it out already.

firstclass

I wonder why the media never covers these stories ?

Just incase What does MI stand for in medical terms?

Myocardial infarction

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

https://www.foxnews.com/world/belgia...ippos-covid-19

Belgian zoo says its 2 hippos have COVID-19
    Belgium’s national veterinary lab has confirmed that Antwerp Zoo’s two hippos contracted COVID-19
    By AP |
    AP NewsroomImpact of COVID-19 on animals

Officials from a Belgian zoo said Friday that a pair of hippopotamuses in its care are in isolation after testing positive for COVID-19, possibly the first time ever such animals have caught the disease.Belgium’s national veterinary lab has confirmed that Antwerp Zoo’s two hippos — Imani, 14, and 41-year-old Hermien — contracted COVID-19. It's unclear how they caught it. Both the giant semiaquatic herbivores are well, apart from exceptionally runny noses. Keepers have tightened virus restrictions around the zoo.

Quick question: WHY THE FUKK ARE WE TESTING HIPPOS FOR COVID-19?

vitterd

I wonder why the media never covers these stories ?

Because it’s fake news.

You’re too stupid to know how dumb you are. You are afraid of the vaccine…. Meanwhile you’re 385 pounds, diabetic, one foot, rotting teeth…..but this is where you are taking a stand of what goes in your body. Maybe if you ate some salad you wouldn’t be near death from heart failure ya fat fuxck.

firstclass

First ... 111112113114115116117 ... Last