asher12
    asher12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by asher12 View Post
    There's is no way you can be this fkin ignorant? So you believe MSM? You are fked with dude for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll throw you a bone here because you seem to be young and need of some guidance. DO NOT beklieve any so called main street media outlets. There is NO news outlets anymore. They are simply opinion pieces and don't give two shits about facts. this includes CNN, MSNBC and FOX. There is no such thing as journalism anymore. They are all fking liars. They lie for ratings and the almighty dollar. Until they are held accountable for all the B.S it will never change. Form your own opinions with common sense and don't take the easy road of being a sheep.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Could Omicron be the end of the pandemic?

I sure hope so.

FF to 13:50 for a minute or two.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I'll throw you a bone here because you seem to be young and need of some guidance. DO NOT beklieve any so called main street media outlets. There is NO news outlets anymore. They are simply opinion pieces and don't give two shits about facts. this includes CNN, MSNBC and FOX. There is no such thing as journalism anymore. They are all fking liars. They lie for ratings and the almighty dollar. Until they are held accountable for all the B.S it will never change. Form your own opinions with common sense and don't take the easy road of being a sheep.
    This man's word is truth. He has over 20 posts.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    No they aren’t. Vaccinated are living a unvaccinated are dying. You just like that nurse because she’s a fatso like you.
    Clueless again.... How many times have people told you ,you sound just like High Pitch Eric ?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Clueless again.... How many times have people told you ,you sound just like High Pitch Eric ?
    Never, not once. How many times have people told you that you’re a fat pig?

You’ve seen Tuesgay? Guy pulled a scam on me. You’re kind of people. All you clowns are the same. No friends, no life….just troll

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Why would the MSM steer me wrong, conspiracy dweeb?
    ROTFLMAO

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

I sneezed. It must be covid.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Gesundheit, dementia.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    No thanks to covid deniers, antivaxers and general twats afraid of the shots that walk around coughing on every one. Be a part of the solution, not the problem!

Demonata

rkelly110

I do make my own decisions and opinions, but I need to find out what's going on 1st. That's where MSM comes into play. I didn't need MSM to tell me your leader and love interest was a POShit lying two timing idiot. FYI, probably old enough to be your pappy, skippy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

We the people stopped wanting to pay our $1 a day for the newspaper or use them to place classified ads.

We stopped paying for journalism and the model broke.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We the people stopped wanting to pay our $1 a day for the newspaper or use them to place classified ads.

We stopped paying for journalism and the model broke.
    that's an interesting take but is it really that simple? People stopped paying the $1 day because of the internet. Life was simpler back then. You had to wait for the news to come whereas now with the internet, its a rush to be first. And that doesn't mean to be right. I remember getting the morning paper and if the hockey game went into overtime, there was no mention of it because they had to go to print before the game ended.

The internet has its good aspects and its bad. With so many options out there to get the news, the media is very sneaky about how they put sentences together in order to create headlines to attract eyeballs. We know from studies some people may only read the headlines and if there's not a graphic, they're not gonna look any further than that. Its the responsibility of the Press that the headline should reflect what's in the piece itself. Much of the time, its not.

There is still good journalism out there. Just harder to find. The majority are just reporters and opinion hosts.

DwightShrute

FOX has way more credibility than CNN and MSNBC. Their track records aren't even close. Fox is filled with American patriots whereas MSNBC and CNN are filled with race hustlers, losers and some of the dumbest people in America. CNN received a Pulitzer for their reporting on the Russian Collusion story which turned out to be a lie as many of us knew from day one. They fabricate news to push an agenda.

So while there is a lot of truth in your post, lumping Fox with those others isn't fair. Not even close.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-01-21 at 09:03 AM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    FOX has way more credibility than CNN and MSNBC. Their track records aren't even close. Fox is filled with American patriots whereas MSNBC and CNN are filled with race hustlers, loser and some of the dumbest people in America. CNN received a Pulitzer for their reporting on the Russian Collusion story which turned out to be a lie as many of us knew from day one. They fabricate news to push an agenda.

So while there is a lot of truth in your post, lumping Fox with those others isn't fair. Not even close.
    Lmao. Fox has as much credibility as you. Below zero. Schmuker Carlson, Scammity, and Nazi Ingraham are the worst of the worst. All fake news that you buy into.

rkelly110

Lmao. Fox has as much credibility as you. Below zero. Schmuker Carlson, Scammity, and Nazi Ingraham are the worst of the worst. All fake news that you buy into.
    We're the sheep?

rkelly110

This the real reason you won't get vaxxed isn't it?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Gesundheit, dementia.
    It's demonata.

Demonata

We're the sheep?
    Yes.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Typical of those in here.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...174842441.html

Republican Dismisses Vaccine on Fox News, Praises It on CNN in Breathtaking Flip Flop

Politicians are often accused of speaking out of both sides of their mouth, but Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) took it to a new level on Sunday. In an interview with Fox News, Mace said that shrugged off the need to get vaccinated, claiming, falsely, that “natural immunity gives you 27 times more protection. In an interview with CNN later in the day, Mace touted herself as a “proponent of vaccination.”

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

that's an interesting take but is it really that simple? People stopped paying the $1 day because of the internet. Life was simpler back then. You had to wait for the news to come whereas now with the internet, its a rush to be first. And that doesn't mean to be right. I remember getting the morning paper and if the hockey game went into overtime, there was no mention of it because they had to go to print before the game ended.

The internet has its good aspects and its bad. With so many options out there to get the news, the media is very sneaky about how they put sentences together in order to create headlines to attract eyeballs. We know from studies some people may only read the headlines and if there's not a graphic, they're not gonna look any further than that. Its the responsibility of the Press that the headline should reflect what's in the piece itself. Much of the time, its not.

There is still good journalism out there. Just harder to find. The majority are just reporters and opinion hosts.
    Yes I think it really is that simple.

Major news outlets are now profit centers first. Journalists have quotas for article comments and clicks. The advertising sales reps used to deal with the income as completely separate business unit.

But the good news is that humans are resilient. We are already adjusting. Eventually I see quality journalism regaining it's rightful place as the fourth estate. People learn and adjust, albeit slowly as a group.

A "newspaper" with a very wide yet fast editorial committee that journalists compete to be published by is the most obvious answer

Demonata

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1698

No thanks to covid deniers, antivaxers and general twats afraid of the shots that walk around coughing on every one. Be a part of the solution, not the problem!
    And the millions getting covid after being vaccinated?
    Tell us about them....
    And you still believe drug companies

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes I think it really is that simple.

Major news outlets are now profit centers first. Journalists have quotas for article comments and clicks. The advertising sales reps used to deal with the income as completely separate business unit.

But the good news is that humans are resilient. We are already adjusting. Eventually I see quality journalism regaining it's rightful place as the fourth estate. People learn and adjust, albeit slowly as a group.

A "newspaper" with a very wide yet fast editorial committee that journalists compete to be published by is the most obvious answer
    News outlets were always profit centers. Funny how there was always just enough News to fit in the newspaper.

Back then, the Left basically had a monopoly on what they News was. They still do today for the most part, except now there are others who are able expose their lies. And they do just that.

There are so many examples we can all refer to. I will just mention one recent one. The Hunter Biden laptop story. A poll determined that 10 to 17% of Democrats would have not voted for Biden if they were aware of the corruption between the Biden family and China. That would have easily been plenty to win the swing States for Trump. But because Big Tech colluded to suppress the story, very few people were even aware of it. Yet, there are people still pretending the election wasn't rigged in any way.

Journalism is dead for the most part. This isn't even deniable. How on Earth is CNN or MSNBC even on the air anymore is baffling. How many lies, fabricated stories and how many race hustling hosts is too much for some people? Yes, their ratings have plummeted but the fact they any viewers at all is mind blowing.

Its a strange era with free speech and censorship. CNN are actively trying to get cable companies to remove Fox News and far-left big tech is so powerful, that they can actually greatly influence elections by determining what you can see or say. That should disturb everyone but it doesn't. The Left are ok with it because this kind of censorship helps their political party whereas the Right are against it and would be against it even if big tech werea far-Right. That's the difference. Deny it all ya want but something that's true doesn't require your belief.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-01-21 at 12:55 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1698

New outlets were always profit centers. Funny how there was always just enough News to fit in the newspaper.

Back then, the Left basically had a monopoly on what they News was. They still do today for the most part, except now there are others who are able expose their lies. And they do just that.

There are so many examples we can all refer to. I will just mention one recent one. The Hunter Biden laptop story. A poll determined that 10 to 17% of Democrats would have not voted for Biden if they were aware of the corruption between the Biden family and China. That would have easily been plenty to win the swing States for Trump. But because Big Tech colluded to suppress the story, very few people were even aware of it. Yet, there are people still pretending the election wasn't rigged in any way.

Journalism is dead for the most part. This isn't even deniable. How on Earth is CNN or MSNBC even on the air anymore is baffling. How many lies, fabricated stories and how many race hustling hosts is too much for some people? Yes, their ratings have plummeted but the fact they any viewers at all is mind blowing.

Its a strange era with free speech and censorship. CNN are actively trying to get cable companies to remove Fox News and far-left big tech is so powerful, that they can actually greatly influence elections by determining what you can see or say. That should disturb everyone but it doesn't. The Left are ok with it because this kind of censorship helps their political party whereas the Right are against it and would be against it even if big tech werea far-Right. That's the difference. Deny it all ya want but something that's true doesn't require your belief.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Once we get one confirmed case the Country will have travel bans

OMICRON IS COMING
    It’s here

It’s in California

Good luck, JJ

DwightShrute

They are not stupid, they think you are. Last week she repeated the Charlottesville lie and now this lie today ...

vitterd

They are not stupid, they think you are. Last week she repeated the Charlottesville lie and now this lie today ...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Peter Doocy asks Jen Psaki about the fact that there have been more COVID deaths under Joe Biden than Donald Trump and Psaki pushes the debunked lie that Trump told people to “inject bleach”. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/UHA8NIiJv1">pic.twitter.com/UHA8NIiJv1</a></p>&mdash; Benny (@bennyjohnson) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1466132491245391874?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Best press Secretary that has ever lived. She murders Doochey all the time.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29680

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Had a good laugh at that one

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Just in time for Christmas! Tis the fuckn season.....
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    It’s here

It’s in California

Good luck, JJ

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't know.

You would think that the numbers would be way less than the year that the virus was running wild with no vaccine.

Numbers are coming in from other countries that are way more vaccinated than the US and they are showing similar increases.

rkelly110

Best press Secretary that has ever lived. She murders Doochey all the time.
    Doochy! If I had a name like that I think I'd change it or off myself.

First ... 106107108109110111112 ... Last