Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

COVID-19 - All Discussion Here 🦠

Coronavirus has become a part of life.

We all know it's real, but it's human nature to disagree based on different beliefs.

Since COVID even affects sports & sports betting, it's fair to have one thread in Players Talk devoted solely to the topic.

And while it's difficult for many not to tie the virus into politics and point fingers, let's please try out best to leave that part out of it in this particular thread.

Happiness & Health To Everyone!
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Hman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I think it’s been covered.

Vaccinated smart people

Unvaccinated dumb people

End thread
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq, stealthyburrito, GunShard, and sammygran

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Question: Which one of these 2 masks will protect your children better at school?

Answer: It doesn't matter because neither of them do shit to protect your kids.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin, and b1slickguy

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I think it’s been covered.

Vaccinated smart people

Unvaccinated dumb people

End thread
    If I were an evil bastard I would cheer on the crazies with all their BS. almost daily a right wing whatever who denied covid, denied masks, denied the vaccine is dying or dead. if I were an evil bastard I would be happy because as scrooge in A CHRISTMAS CAROL said...if they would rather die they better do it and decrease the surplus population. but, I am not an evil bastard and I hope these idiots catch on (better late than never) and see the light.

I always say in the long run the people in the USA get it correct. it takes the crazies a long long time but they too get it, at least most of them.or maybe they will simply disregard science and take a horse medication.

dying a covid death is a terrible death. speaking of death this new Texas deal will hurt the R party big time, big big time with a majority of Americans in favor of choice. 60%.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave dante1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

The nation with the biggest collection of retards on earth has the most deaths from covid.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

are people still scared of this flu bug?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

If you think all this is really about a virus with a .15% IFR, you may want to defer to people you know who have brains. You CANNOT trust the govt, or the major news outlets.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, sportsnutz, and EddieMusher

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The nation with the biggest collection of retards on earth has the most deaths from covid.
    There is about 35 percent retards in this country. The number jumps to 94 percent when you just include sbr posters.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

my personal opinion of the intellect in the USA has diminished greatly. it may very well be possible the USA mean intellect is dead last or near dead last. if we could some how eliminate the red states in that calculation I seriously believe that mean intellect would jump up to the top 5.

grease lightnin
    &

#23 per capita death rate

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    If you think all this is really about a virus with a .15% IFR, you may want to defer to people you know who have brains. You CANNOT trust the govt, or the major news outlets.
    I will wait for you to produce a narrative that proves this ridiculous comment. and no matter how long I wait you will produce nothing but more BS like the above.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    my personal opinion of the intellect in the USA has diminished greatly. it may very well be possible the USA mean intellect is dead last or near dead last. if we could some how eliminate the red states in that calculation I seriously believe that mean intellect would jump up to the top 5.
    If you take out Florida, Texas, kentucky, Nebraska…..that right there is a huge jump of intelligence.

lakerboy

#23 per capita death rate
    Infrastructure. Poor nations will always suffer the most. We have 26500 dead in Canada and hf were in senior homes. 38 million people in my country.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and incidentally you got the infection rate wrong, big time wrong.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Infrastructure. Poor nations will always suffer the most. We have 26500 dead in Canada and hf were in senior homes. 38 million people in my country.
    this is even a bigger problem than our crazies in the USA. nobody is safe concerning covid until everybody is safe. some countries have a vaccine rate of 3% and less. until the world is cured nobody is cured.

good point lakerboy. you are no dummy sir.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave dante1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

Yea most of the higher countries aren’t developed, but UK and Hungary is higher and they’re both developed nations

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    If you take out Florida, Texas, kentucky, Nebraska…..that right there is a huge jump of intelligence.
    as I so often write the south should have won the civil war. they would now be a third world nation and the real Americans, the patriotic Americans who would never think about attacking our nation would be living the good life.

lakerboy

Yea most of the higher countries aren’t developed, but UK and Hungary is higher and they’re both developed nations
    Hungary has a very freedom loving leader in Orban. They have a very high vaccinated rate though. UK is just too densely populated. Full of idiots as well.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

after 15 plus years I have learned one gigantic lesson. you can deal in facts actual facts, and you can use logic, you can teach them A History, W History, politics, and whatever discipline you care to. you can site scientific studies, you can produce example after example. you can ask them to prove their BS, and you can pray to an almighty god to let them see the light--and you will fail.

I know I tried over and over by presenting facts and truth. they just don't give a shit. most of them know they are wrong, some of them even know they are highly incompetent. but they will continue with their stupid. prime examples--climate change, this covid thing, D Trump. some are still defending Trump.

when the story is over, completely over they are on the wrong side--always.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

saloon who gives a fuk we got games

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Morino gave positive criticism on the vaccines so now they're pretty much confirmed poison/nanobots designed to reduce the population

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like the move HMAN

I wear a shirt now get vaccinated or die

grease lightnin
    &

I will wait for you to produce a narrative that proves this ridiculous comment. and no matter how long I wait you will produce nothing but more BS like the above.
    Google:

You will own nothing and be happy
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave grease lightnin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Hungary has a very freedom loving leader in Orban. They have a very high vaccinated rate though. UK is just too densely populated. Full of idiots as well.
    orban is exactly opposite of freedom loving my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Google:

You will own nothing and be happy

as I wrote previously, no answer just BS.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

capping contest

vaccinated vs. unvaccinated

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

We need to get revenge on china.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

last comment to produce some validity for those who care. the two biggest problems facing the world today are climate change and covid. guess what side the crazies took?

you don't need to be schooled on this shit because it is obvious. they denied climate change for decades. did you witness this last storm just last night. some of them are now denying and producing all types of shit about a WORLD WIDE pandemic and tell us we are being lied to by our government and the media. they are completely fckin crazy and you can't deal with crazy.

stay well get vaccinated and don't die from a disease that can be easily beaten.
    Points Awarded:

Totolover1409 gave dante1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

as I wrote previously, no answer just BS.
    Google it, or are just interested in looking smart on a chitty chat board? (You most certainly do not)

grease lightnin
    &

last comment to produce some validity for those who care. the two biggest problems facing the world today are climate change and covid. guess what side the crazies took?

you don't need to be schooled on this shit because it is obvious. they denied climate change for decades. did you witness this last storm just last night. some of them are now denying and producing all types of shit about a WORLD WIDE pandemic and tell us we are being lied to by our government and the media. they are completely fckin crazy and you can't deal with crazy.

stay well get vaccinated and don't die from a disease that can be easily beaten.

Most things that are blamed on climate change are more of a population growth problem. Hence what you see happening here.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

No.

lakerboy

orban is exactly opposite of freedom loving my friend.
    Nah. The USA leftist media is busy painting an awful picture like they do of any right leaning leader. He is doing a very good job. Many things to consider. They had tremendous economic growth for many years before covid. Country was fully open before most in Europe. I have many Hungarian friends. They have only good things to say.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Another day no vaccine. Survived again. So scary

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

well those are the 2 biggest hoaxes, and they are both used to steal liberty, and grab power, control, and money

so indirectly you are correct

do you think we should reduce net carbon to 0? do you know how well the earth does when we produce a lot of carbon? plants and even animals thrive, the whole ecosystem is much better off and greener because of the industrial revolution

if the pandemic was real, it wouldn't need 24/7 propaganda for 18 months to keep it going

if man-made climate change was real, they wouldn't keep having to switch the narrative from global cooling, to global warming, to just blaming everything and calling it climate change... yes the climate changes, and NO humans reducing their carbon footprint are just being arrogant schmucks if they think it has anything to do with it

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

at least belicheat is brave enough to admit that the vaccinated are the ones getting sick

1234 ... Last