Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Spooky!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was just about to post that.

I am finding a hard time finding the words to how I feel after watching that.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

The pandemic was released in order to lower the population and for vaccine companies to make money. That's why it's called the plandemic. I have seen all the uncensored news I have needed to confirm this to myself. It all comes down to money.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

This might be the scariest "movie" ever.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Oh my God is this real????

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Oh my God is this real????
    I'm pretty sure that is fake.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29680

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Black people are wise not to trust "the man"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I was just about to post that.

I am finding a hard time finding the words to how I feel after watching that.
    I hope you do not find it convincing just because someone said it in a 2 min movie trailer.

Here is a list of 6 monthly data on life insurance claims in Australia. Probably one of the most vaxxed countries anywhere.

https://www.apra.gov.au/search?query...tes+statistics

With that public data in such a complete and easy to access format, I wonder if it supports the clip's claim about a steep rise in death claims...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is fake.
    The gullibility of you wingers is staggering. Listen close at the end. She says to get the shot. What does that mean? The video was doctored.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The gullibility of you wingers is staggering. Listen close at the end. She says to get the shot. What does that mean? The video was doctored.
    so you're saying, don't be a twat get your 8th shot?

because the first 7 worked so well

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I hope you do not find it convincing just because someone said it in a 2 min movie trailer.

Here is a list of 6 monthly data on life insurance claims in Australia. Probably one of the most vaxxed countries anywhere.

https://www.apra.gov.au/search?query...tes+statistics

With that public data in such a complete and easy to access format, I wonder if it supports the clip's claim about a steep rise in death claims...
    i've been trying to dig through that data based on age range, and i'm having no luck

are you saying that younger people AREN'T dying and having heart problems in increased numbers since taking jabs?

people with a lot to lose, and nothing to gain, are saying that they ARE

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i've been trying to dig through that data based on age range, and i'm having no luck

are you saying that younger people AREN'T dying and having heart problems in increased numbers since taking jabs?

If true, you'd think we'd be seeing these people in ICU's and cardiologists offices, but that just isn't happening

After the vaccines rolled out, I posted about 4 young men that presented to the hospital with chest pain, turns out all 4 were myocarditis related to the vaccine. All 4 recovered within a day or two and went home with no problems.

Point being, we actually saw these people. I posted about it before the cdc even acknowledged it was a potential problem.

But how am I supposed to believe this is some big problem and we're not seeing any of them?

Demonata

Never trust hospital data or anyone at the hospital since they will push vaccine misinformation to fit there own agenda. Hospitals are not even required to list vaccinated people in hospitals because of COVID. Once I found that out I knew not to trust hospital data.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If true, you'd think we'd be seeing these people in ICU's and cardiologists offices, but that just isn't happening

After the vaccines rolled out, I posted about 4 young men that presented to the hospital with chest pain, turns out all 4 were myocarditis related to the vaccine. All 4 recovered within a day or two and went home with no problems.

Point being, we actually saw these people. I posted about it before the cdc even acknowledged it was a potential problem.

But how am I supposed to believe this is some big problem and we're not seeing any of them?
    Why do you think thousands of nurses and healthcare workers refused to take the vaccine and thus were fired? They aren't stupid right? So why?

milwaukee mike

well i said it was increased numbers, you even admitted as much about those 4 young men... i never said it was 50 million people

if everyone would be on booster #7 by now, which was probably the intention, my guess is you would be seeing it a lot more... i never thought it was a quick-kill shot (why kill off all the good little sheep that do what they're told?)... more like fluoride in the water, gmo food, dumbing down of the school system... just generationally make people dumber and sicker inch by inch

Optional

I'm saying I don't know but there is plenty of data available that investigative journalist types could use to check the claim that there is a magnitude 12 difference between pre-covid and recent life insurance claims.

And having worked for insurance companies at a reasonably high level in the past I am confident in saying that such a massive increase in claims would not be ignored or quietly swept under the carpet for political expediency. They would not bleed 12x claims suddenly without suing someone for it...

Like Carl Sagan says, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

let's see if this film offers it or not.

milwaukee mike

I'm saying I don't know but there is plenty of data available that investigative journalist types could use to check the claim that there is a magnitude 12 difference between pre-covid and recent life insurance claims.

And having worked for insurance companies at a reasonably high level in the past I am confident in saying that such a massive increase in claims would not be ignored or quietly swept under the carpet for political expediency. They would not bleed 12x claims suddenly without suing someone for it...

Like Carl Sagan says, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

let's see if this film offers it or not.
    maybe it's 12x for a narrow age range (18 yr old men)... you're right for the overall population it can't possibly be that many

just like covid deaths being exaggerated, none of us heard ambulances all day or saw all of our neighbors dying... like vax injuries, i know a few people who have been harmed but we're not seeing ambulances and people dropping dead all over the place

DwightShrute

Optional

maybe it's 12x for a narrow age range (18 yr old men)... you're right for the overall population it can't possibly be that many

just like covid deaths being exaggerated, none of us heard ambulances all day or saw all of our neighbors dying... like vax injuries, i know a few people who have been harmed but we're not seeing ambulances and people dropping dead all over the place
    It could be a narrow range like you say. And if it is I'd hope it is statistically relevant enough to justify the scary hype that trailer promises.

And maybe I seem too trusting of authorities, but that probably comes from being in a country where no exaggeration of covid numbers has been alleged. In fact when I mention our numbers more than once a poster has come back with "well yeah they are lying by hiding death numbers obviously". Which leaves me shaking my head at the same person sincerely believing there is a worldwide conspiracy. It's not like Australia is as close to America as a personal lap dog and would not fall into line with a high level plan like that if it existed as well.

Anyway, I hope the film is wrong and people around me do not die early, but will watch it to see what they say too.

As an aside, I was suspicious enough about MRNA technology to refuse Phizer and Moderna vaxes and sought out the Oxford University version based on older technology. So I am not totally assimilated to accept what the govt says on this subject.

milwaukee mike

good post optional

but i would definitely say there was a worldwide conspiracy, otherwise they wouldn't have all joined in "lockstep" with lockdowns, masks, vaxxes, etc

the covid situation was quite different in all these countries, but almost every major country locked people down and closed businesses/schools/churches/etc... as we now know, for no medical or scientific reason whatsoever

milwaukee mike

just the simple fact that moderna's ceo made around a BILLION dollars and then quit, the same pr firm for pfizer/moderna worked with the cdc... and all of these people like dr birx now say they knew the vaccines did nothing to prevent getting covid or spreading covid, but she couldn't say that... conspiracy means 2 or more people agreeing to do things in their common interest, definitely that happened

i couldn't open my business, my daughter couldn't go to school, but we could all go to walmart! because science and all!

Optional

I guess there was a common "conspiracy" to get us all vaxxed as quickly and as often as possible. I'm just not sold on any conspiracy to cull the population via vax.

I also think our government (Aus) would have acted the same way whether they believed there was a real problem, or if there was some other plan. So can't read too much into the way they acted alone, either way.

DwightShrute

just the simple fact that moderna's ceo made around a BILLION dollars and then quit, the same pr firm for pfizer/moderna worked with the cdc... and all of these people like dr birx now say they knew the vaccines did nothing to prevent getting covid or spreading covid, but she couldn't say that... conspiracy means 2 or more people agreeing to do things in their common interest, definitely that happened

i couldn't open my business, my daughter couldn't go to school, but we could all go to walmart! because science and all!

milwaukee mike

I guess there was a common "conspiracy" to get us all vaxxed as quickly and as often as possible. I'm just not sold on any conspiracy to cull the population via vax.

I also think our government (Aus) would have acted the same way whether they believed there was a real problem, or if there was some other plan. So can't read too much into the way they acted alone, either way.
    well not killing everyone, but there definitely was a lot of money, power, and control involved in that

think of how every major company in the usa just fell in line, and all demanded that their workers be vaccinated... not a single publicly traded company said "no, wait a second, we believe in basic human rights, we're not mandating that"

guys like trudeau didn't even get vaccinated himself, while he was forcing the rest of the population to do it... a large % of the cdc and white house staff didn't get vaccinated, again while forcing everyone else... sick stuff

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Why do you think thousands of nurses and healthcare workers refused to take the vaccine and thus were fired? They aren't stupid right? So why?
    The vaccine rollout was flawed.

Listen, the nurses and to some extent even doctors that refused have very little to no knowledge about vaccines, how theyMre developed, the fda approval process, etc....

I would say in regards to the nuances and details of vaccines, we are pretty ignorant.

My point is Im not aure why they refused but it wasn't because of how smart and informed they were

If I had to guess and they're anything like me, they didnt like how rushed the process was and how heavily incentivized it was. That made super skeptical. I didnt have much of a choice to refuse so I took the vaccine and one booster which was mandated of me by the CA Dept of Health.

Others refused and lost their jobs which is unfortunate. There was never a need to mandate it

The Kraken

well not killing everyone, but there definitely was a lot of money, power, and control involved in that

think of how every major company in the usa just fell in line, and all demanded that their workers be vaccinated... not a single publicly traded company said "no, wait a second, we believe in basic human rights, we're not mandating that"

guys like trudeau didn't even get vaccinated himself, while he was forcing the rest of the population to do it... a large % of the cdc and white house staff didn't get vaccinated, again while forcing everyone else... sick stuff
    I agree with a lot of what you said

But Trudeau got the vaccines lol

https://pm.gc.ca/en/photos/2021/07/0...is-second-dose

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

science in real time crowd taking an awful beating in here

head of the line but still on his knees the quarter million dollar nurse Kraken walking back all the lies now

takes a lot of courage to be that dumb he's like braveheart on his unit

DwightShrute

The vaccine rollout was flawed.

Listen, the nurses and to some extent even doctors that refused have very little to no knowledge about vaccines, how theyMre developed, the fda approval process, etc....

I would say in regards to the nuances and details of vaccines, we are pretty ignorant.

My point is Im not aure why they refused but it wasn't because of how smart and informed they were

If I had to guess and they're anything like me, they didnt like how rushed the process was and how heavily incentivized it was. That made super skeptical. I didnt have much of a choice to refuse so I took the vaccine and one booster which was mandated of me by the CA Dept of Health.

Others refused and lost their jobs which is unfortunate. There was never a need to mandate it
    Nurses went to work everyday when this pandemic hit right? No one knew what it was. The government was deciding which stores were allowed to stay open and which weren't. Costco was fine but Bob's across the street wasn't. None of it was based on science. The CCP were locking people from the outside so people couldn't leave the apartments in China.

Ok, a little off topic I know so let me get back to the vaccine.

Vaccine: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

These "vaccines" don't do that do they? First they told us that if you are vaccinated, you cannot catch covid. Then they said if you are vaccinated and you do catch covid (so never mind what we said before), you will be less sick than if your weren't vaccinated. I am not making this up. This is what they told us.

So back to the nurses. Isn't it possible that the thousands of nurses who were fired for not getting the vaccine, were fired for no good reason whatsoever? Maybe they knew something like many of us did? And what does it say about a society that discards these heroes like trash after all they did for people? Isn't it shameful?

Those in power destroyed the economy while breaking their own rules every chance they got.

milwaukee mike

I agree with a lot of what you said

But Trudeau got the vaccines lol

https://pm.gc.ca/en/photos/2021/07/0...is-second-dose
    trudeau had a photo opp, yes we know that

but others have come out and said that trudeau was never vaccinated... wish i could find a link

i don't think anything was "botched" or "hurried", money went to who it was intended (pfizer/moderna) while the 1 actual vaccine, from jnj who was doing it pro-bono, got pissed on and bashed

transfer of wealth from small business, middle class, went to super-rich... lots of new billionaires who all had free advertising nonstop 24/7

was the biggest marketing campaign in history, for a product that never worked. can you imagine having your roof fixed every 3 months, and after the 4th or 5th time, it still leaked... and you pretty much had to say "i'm still grateful for those fantastic roofers, just think my roof might leak even more if it wasn't fixed that 5th time"

DwightShrute

trudeau had a photo opp, yes we know that

but others have come out and said that trudeau was never vaccinated... wish i could find a link

i don't think anything was "botched" or "hurried", money went to who it was intended (pfizer/moderna) while the 1 actual vaccine, from jnj who was doing it pro-bono, got pissed on and bashed

transfer of wealth from small business, middle class, went to super-rich... lots of new billionaires who all had free advertising nonstop 24/7

was the biggest marketing campaign in history, for a product that never worked. can you imagine having your roof fixed every 3 months, and after the 4th or 5th time, it still leaked... and you pretty much had to say "i'm still grateful for those fantastic roofers, just think my roof might leak even more if it wasn't fixed that 5th time"
    and if you didn't use that roofer, you would lose your job or have your bank account seized (Canadian reference)!

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

First ... 214215216217218219220 ... Last