The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump is like a sports team, people love him and hate him, and dont even know him. His supporters are loyal to a fault and never question anything he says or does. His haters hate everything he says or does without even thinking about it. Their hatred towards everything Trump is pre-determined and will not waiver.

Love him or hate him, we're all still talking about DONALD TRUMP (2024)

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump is like a sports team, people love him and hate him, and dont even know him. His supporters are loyal to a fault and never question anything he says or does. His haters hate everything he says or does without even thinking about it. Their hatred towards everything Trump is pre-determined and will not waiver.

Love him or hate him, we're all still talking about DONALD TRUMP (2024)
    His supporters are loyal but it isn't true that we never question anything he says or does. The difference is unmistakable. We don't lose our minds over those things. We know he has faults and see his mistakes. Everyone does. We aren't fixated on them however. We understand he is only human. Instead, we make or forward memes which trigger Lefties.

When we see the list of manufactured shams, hoaxes, lies and fabricated by the Press and the democrats, to know that its highly likely, if not guaranteed, that the next negative story about Trump is just more of the same. Obviously there are many who refuse to accept this fact and will keep on believing and repeating the nonsense. We know who they are. They know who they are. They know that we know who they are and we know that they know that we know who they are.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-31-22 at 02:38 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    It’s amazing how polio was cured by health and not injected
    it's not really amazing, just a fact that natural immunity is better than liars and their toxic injections

they lied about polio vaccines just like they lied about covid vaccines, not hard to understand that liars will lie for money and power

weird how many other deadly diseases never had vaccines, yet went away on their own just the same... have you gotten your h1n1 vaccine yet? or malaria?

i guess you aren't scared of any other diseases because the TV doesn't talk about them non-stop to sell vaccines, power, control, etc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you lose tons of credibility questioning his intelligence. When we see a huge hurricane moving slowing towards the mainland on the news, many people have thought about flying over the EYE and dropping some kind of device to disrupt the hurricane. Don't pretend otherwise. Trump has no filter and that is why he's so refreshing. He's real. Being real and under the public eye serves as fuel for the haters and those who pretend he meant something sinister. It's hard to take those people seriously, so we don't.

I will say this however. If Trump did take a few seconds to clarify something he said which was taken incorrectly or out of context, he would be better off. Such as the disinfectant thing. But should he really have to explain something like that? What kind of person would believe he suggested someone drinks it? When he does clarify his statement, like the Charlottesville Neo Nazi "very fine people" comment, the Press and his haters will still lie about it. So as you san see, he can't win either way with some of you. I mean, just look at your latest post for proof of this.

Have a terrific day.

Trump 2024
    Question his intelligence? The guy has run many businesses into the ground. He has needed bailout after bailout to survive.
    As for my post I’m obviously not saying he actually recommended drinking bleach but as the president you shouldn’t be spitballing ideas like you are in a team meeting with a huge pandemic crisis and the world watching. It’s embarrassing.
    And no I think bombs dropped into hurricanes is not a common thought by many. But to each their own.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's not really amazing, just a fact that natural immunity is better than liars and their toxic injections

they lied about polio vaccines just like they lied about covid vaccines, not hard to understand that liars will lie for money and power

weird how many other deadly diseases never had vaccines, yet went away on their own just the same... have you gotten your h1n1 vaccine yet? or malaria?

i guess you aren't scared of any other diseases because the TV doesn't talk about them non-stop to sell vaccines, power, control, etc
    They lied about polio? So it’s still running wild in the US?

goduke

His supporters are loyal but it isn't true that we never question anything he says or does. The difference is unmistakable. We don't lose our minds over those things. We know he has faults and see his mistakes. Everyone does. We aren't fixated on them however. We understand he is only human. Instead, we make or forward memes which trigger Lefties.

When we see the list of manufactured shams, hoaxes, lies and fabricated by the Press and the democrats, to know that its highly likely, if not guaranteed, that the next negative story about Trump is just more of the same. Obviously there are many who refuse to accept this fact and will keep on believing and repeating the nonsense. We know who they are. They know who they are. They know that we know who they are and we know that they know that we know who they are.

Yet when Joe falls off a bike you make fun of it and there’s no justification. It’s funny how when Trump does something it’s ok but if it’s not him it’s blasphemy. Seems hypocritical
    And again this isn’t a pro Joe comment this is more pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement

DwightShrute

Yet when Joe falls off a bike you make fun of it and there’s no justification. It’s funny how when Trump does something it’s ok but if it’s not him it’s blasphemy. Seems hypocritical
    And again this isn’t a pro Joe comment this is more pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement
    that's simply not true. Some Trump memes are hilarious. Not many, but some are. Most Trump memes are hateful and filled with lies. No imagination. Biden memes are great. Stereotypes exist for a reason. The Left can't meme exists for a reason. The right knows how to meme. Mostly because there is so much material to work from. I mean think about it. Wokeness. Men competing against women. Lets go brandon. Its a smorgasbord!

many just write themselves but simply using their own words against them, like this

and this

and when Lefties tout Biden's lies, then this

so don't be jealous and enjoy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

They lied about polio? So it’s still running wild in the US?
    I think he's saying it would have just magically gone away on its own.

I guess everyone could just rely on "nature" for everything and not rely on modern medicine. Seems like going backwards to me, but to each their own. Saves a lot of money on health care, I guess. If you die, you die.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I think he's saying it would have just magically gone away on its own.

I guess everyone could just rely on "nature" for everything and not rely on modern medicine. Seems like going backwards to me, but to each their own. Saves a lot of money on health care, I guess. If you die, you die.
    it's more like the eastern version of medicine vs western medicine

i like you and care about your health way more than dr fauci, biden, trump, bourla, gates ever would... those guys benefit from fear and fake science... if you read up about polio it was already going away because of cleaner living, it is transmitted by touching someone else's feces, which doesn't really happen any more with or without vaccines lol

hmm... i wonder why people in japan/singapore/hong kong outlive us by 6 years if our approach to health is so great

modern medicine is mostly a scam, big pharma doesn't want you healthy and happy... they want you afraid and sick, popping pills and taking jabs
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

i like you and care about your health way more than dr fauci, biden, trump, bourla, gates ever would... those guys benefit from fear and fake science... if you read up about polio it was already going away because of cleaner living, it is transmitted by touching someone else's feces, which doesn't really happen any more with or without vaccines lol

hmm... i wonder why people in japan/singapore/hong kong outlive us by 6 years if our approach to health is so great

modern medicine is mostly a scam, big pharma doesn't want you healthy and happy... they want you afraid and sick, popping pills and taking jabs
    They take all the vaccines there that you rail against.

It's because they also have a healthier lifestyle, obviously. Diet is huge. Nobody says it isn't.

The Kraken

You're in denial over how much his supporters worship his every word

To a fault. period.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this has truly become a pandemic of the vaccinated and boosted....

The Kraken

natural immunity doesn't wane

i had covid in march 2020, never got it again, and i have done everything and anything... shake hands, never wear a mask, out and about pretty much every day, on vacation for a month at a time, etc etc

those boosters weakened your immune system, whether you want to believe it or not, your symptoms are worse because you were injected with toxic waste. the people disagreeing with that are brainwashed and/or have a financial interest in saying that vaccines are good.

HEALTH IS NOT INJECTED
    Where do you get your information? Serious question

Natural immunity doesn't wane?
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2118946

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...-know?amp=true

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/co...us-vaccination

Multiple studies have shown natural immunity from a previous exposure to covid is inferior to vaccination, and not only is natural immunity inferior but it also wanes.

So im seriously curious where you're finding alternative theories

DwightShrute

You're in denial over how much his supporters worship his every word

To a fault. period.
    Trump's words make sense at least.

Can you imagine voting for a guy who cannot literally speak and sentence or two without fukking it up?

The bar is lowered with this administration. The worst one in US history. Losers up and down.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4279

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4279

Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post
    where do you get your information? Serious question

natural immunity doesn't wane?
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2118946

https://www.nebraskamed.com/covid/co...us-vaccination

multiple studies have shown natural immunity from a previous exposure to covid is inferior to vaccination, and not only is natural immunity inferior but it also wanes.

you are clueless about covid, stick to selling hospital gowns

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29672

Good to see the horse paste is finally being evaluated by the NIH.

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

Where do you get your information? Serious question

Natural immunity doesn't wane?
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2118946

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/co...us-vaccination

Multiple studies have shown natural immunity from a previous exposure to covid is inferior to vaccination, and not only is natural immunity inferior but it also wanes.

anything i post (like the israeli study showing natural immunity is much better than vaccines) will be "debunked" or "fact checked" by the medical mafia (aka pfizer) so why should i bother? you're perfectly capable of searching for, and finding studies that aren't bought and paid for by the cdc/nih/pfizer

Dr. Makary and his colleagues at Johns Hopkins therefore did their own study. “We found that among 295 unvaccinated people who previously had COVID, antibodies were present in 99.9 percent of them up to nearly two years after infection. We also found that natural immunity developed from prior variants reduced the risk of infection with the Omicron variant,” he reports.
    “We found that immunity was strong, nearly two years out from the infection,”he said. “So it is now settled science. Natural immunity is durable and effective for as long as the infection has been around.”
    https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/new...w-u-s-studies/

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

8 mice and no humans used in the "trials" by big pharma.
    The Science™ is settled and that's good enough for the FDA.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

This shit's breakin out in China again?

Just saw on the tube (For Sept 8) that a city of 21 million (wow) got on lockdown.

They must be all vaccinated over there; the birthplace of the virus.

Though we were past this shit.

Thing keeps makin a comeback.

Startin to think some of the so-called "conspiracy theories" have a grain of truth in them.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

The new Science™: "We don't have time to do a clinical trial."

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I cringe when I see that guy.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Judge Gives Fauci 21 Days to Turn Over Emails With Social Media Giants

"A federal judge on Tuesday ordered Dr. Anthony Fauci and the White House Press Secretary to hand over their communications with five social media giants. The ruling stems from a lawsuit alleging the Biden administration colluded with the companies to censor COVID-19 viewpoints that weren’t aligned with the administration’s official narrative."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ails-big-tech/

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Judge Gives Fauci 21 Days to Turn Over Emails With Social Media Giants

"A federal judge on Tuesday ordered Dr. Anthony Fauci and the White House Press Secretary to hand over their communications with five social media giants. The ruling stems from a lawsuit alleging the Biden administration colluded with the companies to censor COVID-19 viewpoints that weren’t aligned with the administration’s official narrative."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ails-big-tech/
    eventually the truth shall come out

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

so does Kraken the guy is not well

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The new Science™: "We don't have time to do a clinical trial."

Do they do clinical trials each year with the flu vaccine?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

How’s your betting year been ? Still tearing up these markets D2bets ? Or has it been a down year for you. I got to say you and KVB are the closest thing to professional gamblers on this forum bar none.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Or semi professional I should say. I know you have said you have your own whole other career as well for you where you earn a living.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Decades of flu vax research and use verses 2 years of mRNA. We still don't have all of the data used in the "trials" or all of the materials used by the FDA in granting EUA and approval. Legally the FDA is required to provide all of this data the day the authorization occurs, but they denied the FOIA requests for this data and had to be taken to court to get a few thousand pages per month. Why would they illegally deny the requests if everything was done according to policy and in accordance with applicable law? Believe what you want to believe.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    How’s your betting year been ? Still tearing up these markets D2bets ? Or has it been a down year for you. I got to say you and KVB are the closest thing to professional gamblers on this forum bar none.
    2022 overall good, but I'm questioning how well I'll do going forward. We'll see. I've been limited and delayed so many places, it just feels tougher. Waiting patiently for new books, because I'm sticking onshore.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

First ... 210211212213214215216 ... Last