manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You none covid people are idiots. I have lost my tio to uncle. His estate was 750,000,000. He was personal friends with the bushes, Johnny Cash before cash died, willie Nelson more than a few famous people. Funny he had all the money in the world but died. I caught that shit twice. First time was sick for 28 days. Second time the after effects cause me to lose part of thumb and pointing finger on dominant hand. They froze me. I was in a coma for 8 days. It caused me from having a nice Johnson to being built like j.j.. It also caused me to have chronic kidney disease. I went from walking 6 miles a night to having issues walking. It also caused me edema which there is no cure for. My weight went from 220lbs lifting 350 bench press to 300 lb lucky to lift 100. Anyone who thinks it is a joke should have to live a couple of days like this.
    i had a friend in Hamilton,ohio who was a great athlete. Won state pitching in high school for Hamilton ,ohio. Struck Griffey out 3x in high school playoffs. He is softball hall of fame. Didn’t go to college because his dad and brothers were cops.I tried to warn him. He died from covid. Now they all have their shots. I got mine but I caught this shit before it had name. I have been pronounced dead twice. But God doesn’t want me. But for all you dip shits that don’t believe. I sort of believe it was our govt that is doing this shit.
    somebody call the whaaambulence

seriously tho Chico glad they didn't freeze your dikk off
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave manny24 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Fukk that

I dont even wear an n95 in the hospital when taking care of someone with covid
    Why? Why the hell wouldn't you?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Because he knows they don't do anything. Just like Fauci originally said before he flipped and flopped and Gnipped and Gnopped.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    somebody call the whaaambulence

seriously tho Chico glad they didn't freeze your dikk off

.lose part of thumb and pointing finger
    .estate was 750,000,000
    .They froze me

Sounds like a Fawking Disney Movie!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I've dealt with covid patients nearly every day since the beginning

I've never worn an n95 mask a single time, and to this day I havent contracted covid that I know of.

I fukking hate n95's. If anyone wants to wear them, more power. They work well.

Covids primary vector of spread is not airborne, its droplet. I wear a regular mask, glasses and wash my hands and I've been fine.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

I've never worn an n95 mask a single time, and to this day I havent contracted covid that I know of.

Covids primary vector of spread is not airborne, its droplet. I wear a regular mask, glasses and wash my hands and I've been fine.
    Ok this is bullshit. Let's hear exactly how you " dealt " with covid patients everyday .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So regular masks work, I agree.

But some here would say that mask doesn't matter lol. 100% chance you'd contract it without a mask.

My wife is a nurse and wore N95's and never had a complaint. Why are they so bad?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

unfortunately these facts won't matter to Lefties. They didn't matter back then and the definitely won't matter now. They are dug in their foxhole and nothing that is said will get them to leave. They will stay there until they die.
    But they may live longer than you. Also the fact that you care that much is baffling. You and your other buds were crying all the time when you thought you were going to be forced to get a vaccine. Now you don’t have to but yet you criticize people that decided to get it even though it doesn’t affect you at all. It’s so odd how obsessed you are with others. Your life must be very disappointing.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But they may live longer than you. Also the fact that you care that much is baffling. You and your other buds were crying all the time when you thought you were going to be forced to get a vaccine. Now you don’t have to but yet you criticize people that decided to get it even though it doesn’t affect you at all. It’s so odd how obsessed you are with others. Your life must be very disappointing.
    nice try but no dice. I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly wasn't crying. I simply shared my opinion on governments who became tyrants and what they did to people and the economy while they did whatever they wanted and made themselves and their friends super wealthy.

This is the whole purpose of online forum. You know, sharing your opinion on things. The fact that I need to explain this to you is astonishing. Not surprising however. It’s so odd how obsessed you are with me. Your life must be very disappointing.

This is a fascinating conversation.

Kermit

Fauci Stooge?

Was his name Brandon?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So regular masks work, I agree.

But some here would say that mask doesn't matter lol. 100% chance you'd contract it without a mask.

My wife is a nurse and wore N95's and never had a complaint. Why are they so bad?
    Ya, I see a lot of nurses wear them for their whole 12 hour shift and I got no clue how they tolerate them

I find them uncomfortable, hot, restricting, and abrasive relative to a normal surgical mask. Also given my experiences, I find them overboard and unnecessary. And this is because covid is primarily spread by droplet. I do wear n95's if someone has active tb, but surgical masks are more than enough for anything spread by droplet.

We also have something called a "capr"??? I believe thats the acronym, but its a self contained unit with a penetrating fan in it Light, easy to wear, and basically has a built in ac... Id choose the capr over an n95 all day
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I get all my medical advice from republicans on Twitter and sbr. 90 percent of my friends died the past few years.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

It's been over for a while
    Normal people don't care anymore

goduke

nice try but no dice. I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly wasn't crying. I simply shared my opinion on governments who became tyrants and what they did to people and the economy while they did whatever they wanted and made themselves and their friends super wealthy.

This is the whole purpose of online forum. You know, sharing your opinion on things. The fact that I need to explain this to you is astonishing. Not surprising however. It’s so odd how obsessed you are with me. Your life must be very disappointing.

This is a fascinating conversation.

But your opinion doesn’t matter. There’s a difference from sharing an opinion and talking about it for a year and a half. Wealthy people get wealthy on all kinds of things, you aren’t going to stop it. But also if people have already got a shot your opinion on it doesn’t matter because it can’t be reversed. I think you are just leading a miserable life

DwightShrute

But your opinion doesn’t matter. There’s a difference from sharing an opinion and talking about it for a year and a half. Wealthy people get wealthy on all kinds of things, you aren’t going to stop it. But also if people have already got a shot your opinion on it doesn’t matter because it can’t be reversed. I think you are just leading a miserable life
    The once great USA is crumbling right in front of your eyes and you just sit back and cheer for her destruction. You have a cognitive loser as president who sniffs kids' hair, showers with his daughter can't put together a coherent sentence to save his life. You have a congress who are sending hundreds of billions to the Ukraine while allowing millions to flood across the border illegally in the the US. All this while US cities are decaying with homelessness and fentanyl is killing hundreds of thousands.

I get that you want to ignore it. Not my neighborhood. Sweep it under the rug and cheer while thugs riot, kill people and burn down businesses in the name of a career criminal. Look the other way while politicians took away your freedoms and actually implemented vaccine passports so that you could earn a living or go to a ball game. They lied to everyone while destroying their own economies. They picked and chose which businesses would thrive and who would die while give the drug companies immunity from the harm their vaccines did to people. Lying the entire time.

And all you fukking Lefties care about are if Trump took a few documents home 18 months ago while all of a sudden became an urgent matter. I am sure that the upcoming midterms had nothing to do with it. LOL. You buy this nonsense all fukking day long. Jan 6th. Russian collusion. Trump's net worth. Tomorrow the MSM will push another narrative, and just like the audience does to an improv comedian on stage, you will do your best to act it out.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

Like the Jerry Springer show. The worse you feel about America the better they do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55470

The once great USA is crumbling right in front of your eyes and you just sit back and cheer for her destruction. You have a cognitive loser as president who sniffs kids' hair, showers with his daughter can't put together a coherent sentence to save his life. You have a congress who are sending hundreds of billions to the Ukraine while allowing millions to flood across the border illegally in the the US. All this while US cities are decaying with homelessness and fentanyl is killing hundreds of thousands.

I get that you want to ignore it. Not my neighborhood. Sweep it under the rug and cheer while thugs riot, kill people and burn down businesses in the name of a career criminal. Look the other way while politicians took away your freedoms and actually implemented vaccine passports so that you could earn a living or go to a ball game. They lied to everyone while destroying their own economies. They picked and chose which businesses would thrive and who would die while give the drug companies immunity from the harm their vaccines did to people. Lying the entire time.

And all you fukking Lefties care about are if Trump took a few documents home 18 months ago while all of a sudden became an urgent matter. I am sure that the upcoming midterms had nothing to do with it. LOL. You buy this nonsense all fukking day long. Jan 6th. Russian collusion. Trump's net worth. Tomorrow the MSM will push another narrative, and just like the audience does to an improv comedian on stage, you will do your best to act it out.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

Like the Jerry Springer show. The worse you feel about America the better they do.
    As if with Trump, this would have been different

Trump is not a solution to YOUR problems

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post

liberals have no solutions to ANY problems just stand with ukraine and get inoculated again

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post

it was different under Trump. He challenged the wokeness that is plaguing the country. Where you can be a woman and then a man and then a woman and the a man as many times as you choose. Where men can compete against women. Where men can take a shit in a public washroom along side young girls and parade around naked in a women's locker room. Where sports leagues kneel to domestic terrorists and even paint the name of their organization on their playing surfaces.

Trump stood up to these losers. He stood up to China. He said things that millions of people thought and said in private. He called out the grifters in congress and the Press for what we all know they are. Liars and corrupt. Ya, he said some mean things at times. So what.

Trump tried to return the US to the country it was when it was so great. Trump put the country first for a change. He fought anyone who didn't. That's what leaders should do. That takes courage though.

The dems are trying to burn it to the ground and start over. Fukk them and fukk anyone who supports these losers and grifters.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

it was different under Trump. He challenged the wokeness that is plaguing the country. Where you can be a woman and then a man and then a woman and the a man as many times as you choose. Where men can compete against women. Where men can take a shit in a public washroom along side young girls and parade around naked in a women's locker room. Where sports leagues kneel to domestic terrorists and even paint the name of their organization on their playing surfaces.

Trump stood up to these losers. He stood up to China. He said things that millions of people thought and said in private. He called out the grifters in congress and the Press for what we all know they are. Liars and corrupt. Ya, he said some mean things at times. So what.

Trump tried to return the US to the country it was when it was so great. Trump put the country first for a change. He fought anyone who didn't. That's what leaders should do. That takes courage though.

The dems are trying to burn it to the ground and start over. Fukk them and fukk anyone who supports these losers and grifters.

DwightShrute

yup!

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

Kermit

yup!

Dems are desperately trying to spin this.

"No! It was all Trump's fault for the lockdowns. He destroyed the country!"

Motherfukkers, your whole plot when Covid hit was to ass-fukk the country as much as you could to make Trump look as bad as possible going into the upcoming election because all you had was a retard as your candidate.

Trump sent a ship up to New York to put the sick people and what did you Dems do? Put them in fukking nursing homes and killed the elderly people living there.

When Trump announced that there was a vaccine coming, what did you do? Cry about how you were never going to take it. Then when your dipshit got into office, you forced it onto everyone and ruined millions of lives with your lies about it.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    liberals have no solutions to ANY problems just stand with ukraine and get inoculated again

Dems hate solving problems but they are damn good at throwing our tax payer money at those problems which is never the solution or fix.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dems hate solving problems but they are damn good at throwing our tax payer money at those problems which is never the solution or fix.
    How are you feeling? 2 weeks on and I tested negative, but still nagging nasal drip and some congestion. And more tired and lethargic than usual. I rarely get colds or sick at all. This is the longest I've felt less than in as long as I can remember. Granted I never feared for my life, but Covid sucks. Wish I had kept my guard up better. After my natural immunity now wanes in a few months, I'll definitely be interested in well-timed boosters. I believe they kept me from infection in the past, especially when everyone around me got in new years, but I didn't because I had just been boosted. The boosters work, the only downside is they last only a limited period of time, perhaps a few months. Similar to infection. Twice yearly boosters may be called for and I'm down for it.

Kermit

Quite amazing how the CDC has done a complete 180 on Covid in the last 6 months.

I wonder why?

Looks like the antivaxxers and "conspiracy theorists" were right all along.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

How are you feeling? 2 weeks on and I tested negative, but still nagging nasal drip and some congestion. And more tired and lethargic than usual. I rarely get colds or sick at all. This is the longest I've felt less than in as long as I can remember. Granted I never feared for my life, but Covid sucks. Wish I had kept my guard up better. After my natural immunity now wanes in a few months, I'll definitely be interested in well-timed boosters. I believe they kept me from infection in the past, especially when everyone around me got in new years, but I didn't because I had just been boosted. The boosters work, the only downside is they last only a limited period of time, perhaps a few months. Similar to infection. Twice yearly boosters may be called for and I'm down for it.
    Sounds like we have the exact same thing going on now! NO LIE!

I tried to get some cardio in yesterday D2 for the first time in 2 weeks. BIG MISTAKE! Came home congested and coughing up a storm clearing my lungs after that run. Was coughing all night long last night with mucus in my lungs and throat, I was weasing when I was breathing, sounded like a whistle. First time for that.

Took it easy today, no cardio. Feeling good and doing well so far. Stuffy nose still right now and the coughing fits are completely gone. This shit is just lingering. I REALLY WANT TO GET BACK TO NORMAL! I never get sick either but this shit is kicking my ass!

I'm not sweating out shirts at night so much anymore for no apparent reason. Two weeks in and still battling. My elderly mother of 84 years old is still really struggling with it after two weeks also. I feel so bad for her and worry about her dying. Funny thing is she never gets sick also. Picture of good health and eating habits. She has it worse then me .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Quite amazing how the CDC has done a complete 180 on Covid in the last 6 months.

I wonder why?

Looks like the antivaxxers and "conspiracy theorists" were right all along.
    What's the complete 180?

Covid is very real, and it sucks. Granted, it's primarily only deadly for elderly and immuno-compromised. But who knows what long-term effects are. I'm really pissed at myself for letting my guard down. Much rather have avoided this shit. The vaccines are fine and they help the very susceptible alot, but for the majority it really only helps for a very limited period of perhaps a few months. Better than nothing, but of course everything is still susceptible to getting it one time or another.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Long Covid very real...

Kermit

What's the complete 180?

Covid is very real, and it sucks. Granted, it's primarily only deadly for elderly and immuno-compromised. But who knows what long-term effects are. I'm really pissed at myself for letting my guard down. Much rather have avoided this shit. The vaccines are fine and they help the very susceptible alot, but for the majority it really only helps for a very limited period of perhaps a few months. Better than nothing, but of course everything is still susceptible to getting it one time or another.
    Yeah, covid is real, but we didn't need to shut down the fukking country and ruin millions of lives and destroy businesses.

We now know for a fact that it was all bullshit to do that, and it didn't make any difference. The problem is that we knew this 2 years ago, but you know, we had to get rid of Trump because. he was mean on twitter and shit.

Democrats ruined the country to get rid of Trump because they didn't have anyone to beat him legitimately.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-30-22 at 09:44 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

natural immunity doesn't wane

i had covid in march 2020, never got it again, and i have done everything and anything... shake hands, never wear a mask, out and about pretty much every day, on vacation for a month at a time, etc etc

those boosters weakened your immune system, whether you want to believe it or not, your symptoms are worse because you were injected with toxic waste. the people disagreeing with that are brainwashed and/or have a financial interest in saying that vaccines are good.

HEALTH IS NOT INJECTED

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    natural immunity doesn't wane

i had covid in march 2020, never got it again, and i have done everything and anything... shake hands, never wear a mask, out and about pretty much every day, on vacation for a month at a time, etc etc

those boosters weakened your immune system, whether you want to believe it or not, your symptoms are worse because you were injected with toxic waste. the people disagreeing with that are brainwashed and/or have a financial interest in saying that vaccines are good.

HEALTH IS NOT INJECTED
    It’s amazing how polio was cured by health and not injected🙄

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, covid is real, but we didn't need to shut down the fukking country and ruin millions of lives and destroy businesses.

We now know for a fact that it was all bullshit to do that, and it didn't make any difference. The problem is that we knew this 2 years ago, but you know, we had to get rid of Trump because. he was mean on twitter and shit.

Democrats ruined the country to get rid of Trump because they didn't have anyone to beat him legitimately.
    Mean on Twitter? I think it also had to do with his lack of intelligence.
    Bombs fur hurricanes?
    Drinking some sort of fluid like a cleaner that could help disinfect covid?

Let’s face it, the guy got elected because the democrats put literally the worse opponent in the history of elections up against him and she didn’t even try to campaign. Literally just thought she could coast

DwightShrute

Mean on Twitter? I think it also had to do with his lack of intelligence.
    Bombs fur hurricanes?
    Drinking some sort of fluid like a cleaner that could help disinfect covid?

Let’s face it, the guy got elected because the democrats put literally the worse opponent in the history of elections up against him and she didn’t even try to campaign. Literally just thought she could coast
    you lose tons of credibility questioning his intelligence. When we see a huge hurricane moving slowing towards the mainland on the news, many people have thought about flying over the EYE and dropping some kind of device to disrupt the hurricane. Don't pretend otherwise. Trump has no filter and that is why he's so refreshing. He's real. Being real and under the public eye serves as fuel for the haters and those who pretend he meant something sinister. It's hard to take those people seriously, so we don't.

I will say this however. If Trump did take a few seconds to clarify something he said which was taken incorrectly or out of context, he would be better off. Such as the disinfectant thing. But should he really have to explain something like that? What kind of person would believe he suggested someone drinks it? When he does clarify his statement, like the Charlottesville Neo Nazi "very fine people" comment, the Press and his haters will still lie about it. So as you san see, he can't win either way with some of you. I mean, just look at your latest post for proof of this.

Have a terrific day.

Trump 2024

First ... 209210211212213214215 ... Last