Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    What about the Spanish researchers who found out that 99% contents of Pfizer covid vaccine are graphane oxide?

Sorry. That story has been fact checked as false by Reuters. The university involved won't even support the researchers claim.

The University of Almería described the publication as an “unofficial report by a university professor about an analysis of a sample of unknown origin with a total lack of traceability”. It added that it was a “report that this university neither subscribes to nor shares, as the report itself warns.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2OZ14F

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12426

How long does it take for this to kill you?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So everyone here is 3 years old? Pretty smart at that age to use a computer and post this easily then.
    Not everyone BUT you are clearly in the bunch... You are dumb as shit. And a liar. We now know you are harboring your illegal Mexican stepfather.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3547

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Sorry. That story has been fact checked as false by Reuters. The university involved won't even support the researchers claim.

The University of Almería described the publication as an “unofficial report by a university professor about an analysis of a sample of unknown origin with a total lack of traceability”. It added that it was a “report that this university neither subscribes to nor shares, as the report itself warns.”

All the MSMs are being controlled by NWO establishment, and Reuters is one of them.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12426

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    The desperation they show each day to force covid vaccine on public shows they're really worried about something.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lmao you guys believe everything u read. tools.
    Says the guy who believes everything he reads and hears

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Well I guess me and the wife are dying! Nice knowing yall! JJ i left you 10k in my will.Please gamble wisely with it..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not everyone BUT you are clearly in the bunch... You are dumb as shit. And a liar. We now know you are harboring your illegal Mexican stepfather.
    You did not say one truth in this entire post like usual.

Demonata

Spirtually weaker people will accept anything what they're told. Look at the useful idiots like Pavy, Mac4Lyfe, Dante and many more. If you do not have any critical thinking, education is useless just like many dumb doctors who're promoted by big pharma. You guys have any idea that US's biggest Navy port, Norflok, is being handed to NATO? It happened last week. I do believe there is a hidden agenda, maybe, these useful idiots will explain to us.
    Yeah man its amazing that they choose to lie and spread misinformation daily. Liberals just are so crazy.

Mac4Lyfe

Spirtually weaker people will accept anything what they're told. Look at the useful idiots like Pavy, Mac4Lyfe, Dante and many more. If you do not have any critical thinking, education is useless just like many dumb doctors who're promoted by big pharma. You guys have any idea that US's biggest Navy port, Norflok, is being handed to NATO? It happened last week. I do believe there is a hidden agenda, maybe, these useful idiots will explain to us.
    Dude, you created a thread to tell us that a lady that worked in MARKETING was the whistle blower. Couldn't you at least find a chemist?

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah man its amazing that they choose to lie and spread misinformation daily. Liberals just are so crazy.
    Shouldn't you be in confession? Have you said 10 Hail Mary's this morning? Or were you too busy scoping out the nearest abortion clinic you're thinking about bombing??

You spend your time attending Proud Boy protests and you call liberals crazy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The booster shot will be available as early as September 1st! Wow. PFE is only up .18 on the news.
    Thank god. I got my vaccine in December, need a lil extra

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

All the MSMs are being controlled by NWO establishment, and Reuters is one of them.

I guess the university where the "study" was conducted is part of mainstream media as well. They would not support the report.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude, you created a thread to tell us that a lady that worked in MARKETING was the whistle blower. Couldn't you at least find a chemist?
    Oh well, the person who designed the MRNA covid vaccine came out and told that people taking MRNA vax won't be alive in few years. And you can search online.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh well, the person who designed the MRNA covid vaccine came out and told that people taking MRNA vax won't be alive in few years. And you can search online.
    Well, why didn't you create the thread with that tidbit??? You might as well tell us that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, while you're at it.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22778

Good Stuff THX

The Kraken

Jesus is coming back, in a few years
    9/11 is an inside job and it'll all come out, in a few years
    Dems rigged the election and we'll prove it, in a few years
    Vaxx are gonna kill everyone that took it, in a few years

Just admit, you've been bamboozled by the "in a few years" tag... All you conspiracy theorists say the same shit and you've all been wrong every single time. And all you can say is "wait a few more years"

Just give up man and come to the right side

Demonata

Shouldn't you be in confession? Have you said 10 Hail Mary's this morning? Or were you too busy scoping out the nearest abortion clinic you're thinking about bombing??

You spend your time attending Proud Boy protests and you call liberals crazy.
    You really don't understand the Christian religion. I am not catholic. Talking to you powers brain cells... Also where did I say I would bomb abortion clinics? I'm still waiting for the proof liberal.

I like protecting small businesses and people. We don't make the protests. You wouldn't understand.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Just admit, you've been bamboozled by the "in a few years" tag... All you conspiracy theorists say the same shit and you've all been wrong every single time. And all you can say is "wait a few more years"

The right side is the side of freedom. You may believe everything the government says or does is for our benefit but you are a sheep. It's not a conspiracy when evidence backs it up.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

https://www.docdroid.net/rNgtxyh/mic...do-pdf#page=20

Here is the supposed study. Maybe someone who reads Spanish and has the requisite background can opine

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

That's the same thing than saying "stop thinking, turn on the cnn, and let them do the thinking for you"

Well, you are certainly welcome to do just that. Do you need the conspiracy theorists to stop being conspiracy theorists before you can be comfortable?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    That's the same thing than saying "stop thinking, turn on the cnn, and let them do the thinking for you"

Well, you are certainly welcome to do just that. Do you need the conspiracy theorists to stop being conspiracy theorists before you can be comfortable?
    Nah fukk cnn man. I actually havent watched tv in almost a year. No news, not a single sporting event, nada.

Theres an old saying about people in the South; "Southerners aren't atupid, just stupudly defiant", and thats what this is

Im personally comfortable but hate to see otherwise good people make stupidly defiant decisions because they're gonna believe the exact opposite of dumb liberals for no other reason than they dont trust them

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

I never met so many dummies in my life at SBR
    wait a minute: Did you meet yourself yet?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

I suppose we will all find out (the ones not vaxxed). I would be a little more conservative and say these people have been "upgraded" with a third strand of DNA. Meaning, Science has changed you into a new "freak". Will you die? I would say if they want you to die, then they can turn you off like a light switch you vaxxed fukkers. That doesn't mean it will happen, it means they have complete control over your lives from your vaxx forward.

If you do any research, Microsoft, themselves, has all but said this shit. That you are an operating system, and this wonderful Nanobot-Graphene-Radioactive elements have turned you into a literal "Manchurian Candidate" part of the population.

You fukkers are glowing. They included radioactive isotopes in the shots. Now, you will light up like a X-mas tree every day of the year fukkers.

Likely, they will use you to kill us whether you want to or not........You dumb fukkers. I told you not to get that shot.
    Last edited by hehfest; 07-29-21 at 02:13 PM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

The right side is the side of freedom. You may believe everything the government says or does is for our benefit but you are a sheep. It's not a conspiracy when evidence backs it up.
    Freedumb, Freedumb, Freedumb, that all you talk about...I guess you would believe in a women's right to freedom to choose what she wants to do with her body when its come to abortion?? Ah???

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Freedumb, Freedumb, Freedumb, that all you talk about...I guess you would believe in a women's right to freedom to choose what she wants to do with her body when its come to abortion?? Ah???
    yes PRO CHOICE for everything !

crack

skydiving

gambling

sex change

heroin

abortions

video games

cigarettes

bungee jumping

vaccines

prostitution

alcohol

molly

base jumping

fukkin go for it Rocker !!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Freedom. Well killing babies should be illegal. Jesus will pass judgement on them. Not my job.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Nah fukk cnn man. I actually havent watched tv in almost a year. No news, not a single sporting event, nada.

Theres an old saying about people in the South; "Southerners aren't atupid, just stupudly defiant", and thats what this is

Im personally comfortable but hate to see otherwise good people make stupidly defiant decisions because they're gonna believe the exact opposite of dumb liberals for no other reason than they dont trust them
    CNN, FoxNews, Ny Times newspaper, all the same really. Same shit, different channel.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Ah yes, by noted and reliable authority "Rumble dot com"

Site looks like it was designed 25 years ago. Must be legit

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

Rumbler's got good content Blanker !!

some liberal talking points too

none valid

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

No news is fully legit, cnn as biased as they come.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

I guess the university where the "study" was conducted is part of mainstream media as well. They would not support the report.
    But how do you explain the magnets sticking to large numbers of people at their vaccination spot?

First 123 Last