captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    How would that waste tax dollars? If one or more cops died in the line of duty while actually standing their ground and fighting instead of running away, it could deter crime better and at the very least instill more trust in the government - the cost is evened out to replace cops or soldiers as they die or retire or quit, a police budget doesn't grow bigger just because same of them die.

Actually, it's more of a waste to keep the useless cops around because they are occupying jobs that could be given to others that are better than them - would soldiers in the army be allowed to run away and keep their jobs when their have standing orders to serve and protect?
    This is an insane statement comparing military to the police. They have WAY better weapons then the cops have. Better even then these scumbag criminals have. Of course i would expect them to engage them.

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

I understand from both sides but only question I have is….for the people saying she should have fled like she did…what about her oath? She took an oath to protect and serve the public.

Forget the high powered weapons….a man is running for his life trying to dodge bullets in an attempted murder situation. The cops decide to not honor their oath in that moment.
    Points Awarded:

Tuesday gave Chicken&Waffles 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tuesday

Chicken&Waffles

It’s the cops fault regardless if you think it was right or wrong. They took an oath to uphold the constitution and protect and serve the public.

Look at it like this….if aliens or the monsters from a quiet place attacked Earth. Who would be forced to stand up to them? Police officers, the army, etc. or are they going to flee and say no way these aliens are way more powerful?

You signed up for the job so you have to do your job. And confronting threats and protecting the public is your job outpowered or not.
    Points Awarded:

Chicken&Waffles

It’s also a reason why a lot of these cops walk around in tactical gear. Which I think sends a bad message to the public…But If you know they have these high powered guns in these rough areas…why don’t you, mr or mrs officer?
    Points Awarded:

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken&Waffles View Post
    I understand from both sides but only question I have is….for the people saying she should have fled like she did…what about her oath? She took an oath to protect and serve the public.

Forget the high powered weapons….a man is running for his life trying to dodge bullets in an attempted murder situation. The cops decide to not honor their oath in that moment.
    True they did take an oath but times have changed where the cops are made out like the bad guys. With all the defunding i do not expect them to needlessly throw away their lives. They did come back and tended to the guy so they did not totally run away. I only saw them pass the front of the car i do not know where they went after that. They do not sound like they totally left the scene or went too far. It does bother me if they would have left the scene all together. Could they have gotten at a better distance to get better cover with their car call for backup as they got to a better spot to get out and use their car at a distance for cover idk . All i know is where they were getting out at point blank range in the open against those guns looked like suicide.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29672

It’s the cops fault regardless if you think it was right or wrong. They took an oath to uphold the constitution and protect and serve the public.

Look at it like this….if aliens or the monsters from a quiet place attacked Earth. Who would be forced to stand up to them? Police officers, the army, etc. or are they going to flee and say no way these aliens are way more powerful?

You signed up for the job so you have to do your job. And confronting threats and protecting the public is your job outpowered or not.
    Their oath is completely meaningless and is just part of their bread and circuses ceremony. The pigs’ own training teaches them how to circumvent the law and violate peoples’ pesky constitutional rights. SCOTUS ruled in Castle Rock v Gonzales that the police actually have no duty to protect anyone unless it’s a circumstance they themselves created.

"Serve and protect" has been replaced with "harass and collect."
    Points Awarded:

Tuesday gave b1slickguy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Tuesday, no offense, but I don’t think you have a strong grasp of the reality of the situation here. Or you are trolling, which is ok because that does encourage debate.
    How am I trolling and how don't I have a strong grasp of the situation? I agree with the chief of police and those ex cops in the video that said cops shouldn't be running away from dangerous crimes in progress, doesn't the chief of police and those ex cops have a strong grasp of the situation?

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    So because you pay taxes you feel it is Ok for a cop to throw their lives away in an almost suicidal situation on a bunch of street scum . Yea real smart. I agree with the other poster you have to be trolling.
    Maybe you're trolling. I think cops are paid to do a dangerous job, not paid to run away from danger - if they don't want to or are too scared to do the job they swore oaths to do, then they should find other less dangerous jobs like working at walmart or something.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

This is an insane statement comparing military to the police. They have WAY better weapons then the cops have. Better even then these scumbag criminals have. Of course i would expect them to engage them.
    Oh, so you think the police and military should only stand their ground when they are guaranteed victory? Have you ever served in the military or police? I'm pretty sure they have to stand their ground whenever ordered to, whether they're going to win or not - that's the difference between heros and bullies, which to you support?

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Their oath is completely meaningless and is just part of their bread and circuses ceremony. The pigs’ own training teaches them how to circumvent the law and violate peoples’ pesky constitutional rights. SCOTUS ruled in Castle Rock v Gonzales that the police actually have no duty to protect anyone unless it’s a circumstance they themselves created.

"Serve and protect" has been replaced with "harass and collect."
    More corrupt pig culture spreads like the coronavirus.

The bad pigs are normalizing their bad pig culture and they bully out the good cops that don't accept running away. The bad pigs and their bad pig culture normalize pig culture as a new institution of society so people expect less and less from the police while the pigs get paid more and more - most of the good cops get bullied and ostracized until they quit leaving the bad pigs in power of the entire police force.
    Last edited by Tuesday; 07-28-21 at 01:55 PM. Reason: bad pigs vs good cops

captrobey

Maybe you're trolling. I think cops are paid to do a dangerous job, not paid to run away from danger - if they don't want to or are too scared to do the job they swore oaths to do, then they should find other less dangerous jobs like working at walmart or something.

Oh, so you think the police and military should only stand their ground when they are guaranteed victory? Have you ever served in the military or police? I'm pretty sure they have to stand their ground whenever ordered to, whether they're going to win or not - that's the difference between heros and bullies, which to you support?
    No i am not trolling how is it trolling when my point as well as most people in this thread is they should not charge needlessly into a gunfight when it is penetrating suicide. You keep referring to them as "Pigs" so you obviously just hate cops for some reason.

As for the Military you of course have to twist everything i was pointing out. You compared the Military engaging these scumbags as opposed to these 2 Female Officers. I never said anything as guaranteed victory. But you were acting like the military and police engaging these guys as the same exact thing. The military has WAY more firepower. And yes i was in the Navy on the exact Minesweeper on my avatar. We were a minesweeper that was not meant to be in direct battle and we still had a hell of an armory and a ** turret on each side of the ship. If they sent the military in after these same guys they would be destroyed by the Marines,Army, whoever as quickly as these 2 female officers would have been should they have gotten out and engaged them.

I am not saying they should have run either . I am saying at that moment and time where they were it was suicide. They needed to get away and get a better position. You seem to think "Oh these are pigs that made an oath they should needlessly throw away their lives because of that oath. Damn Pigs"
    Last edited by captrobey; 07-28-21 at 02:53 PM.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

No i am not trolling how is it trolling when my point as well as most people in this thread is they should not charge needlessly into a gunfight when it is penetrating suicide. You keep referring to them as "Pigs" so you obviously just hate cops for some reason.

As for the Military you of course have to twist everything i was pointing out. You compared the Military engaging these scumbags as opposed to these 2 Female Officers. I never said anything as guaranteed victory. But you were acting like the military and police engaging these guys as the same exact thing. The military has WAY more firepower. And yes i was in the Navy on the exact Minesweeper on my avatar. We were a minesweeper that was not meant to be in direct battle and we still had a hell of an armory and a ** turret on each side of the ship. If they sent the military in after these same guys they would be destroyed by the Marines,Army, whoever as quickly as these 2 female officers would have been should they have gotten out and engaged them.

I am not saying they should have run either . I am saying at that moment and time where they were it was suicide. They needed to get away and get a better position. You seem to think "Oh these are pigs that made an oath they should needlessly throw away their lives because of that oath. Damn Pigs"
    Well, that's not what I said either - I clearly said bad pigs vs GOOD COPS.

The oath is the most important part about joining any police force or military force because that oath is what differentiates a good cause and just another gang with guns.

Since you been in the service you should agree that if the standing order is to serve and protect and not run away when witnessing a crime in progress, that is what they should be doing no matter what - I do see that you agree they shouldn't have run away.

I agree that moving to a better tactical position is preferable and not running away, but if you watch the comments from the police chief and the ex cops - none of them could even suggest that is what the video showed.

As for damn pigs, yeah I hate pigs - but I respect good cops that are brave enough to stand up against the bad pigs.

We'll have to agree to disagree about if it was suicide to do more to protect the victim, because one thing they could have done is ram their car into the enemies car which would have at least interrupted the shooting in progress or at least shoot at the enemy while driving to the better position etc, either way their oath means they should've done more to protect the victim instead of whatever they did or didn't do.

As for guaranteed win, most pigs only engage the suspects when they are guaranteed the win - example all the people choked to death by pigs each year, or all the pigs beating suspects not resisting etc. But cops don't have to wait for backup to engage, they don't have to wait till the odds are more even - in fact it's part of their oath to protect others at the cost of their own lives, but you already know that since you've served and sworn that same oath yourself.

Hope that clears things up for you.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22834

QRU send in the social workers N/R 09

captrobey

Well, that's not what I said either - I clearly said bad pigs vs GOOD COPS.

The oath is the most important part about joining any police force or military force because that oath is what differentiates a good cause and just another gang with guns.

Since you been in the service you should agree that if the standing order is to serve and protect and not run away when witnessing a crime in progress, that is what they should be doing no matter what - I do see that you agree they shouldn't have run away.

I agree that moving to a better tactical position is preferable and not running away, but if you watch the comments from the police chief and the ex cops - none of them could even suggest that is what the video showed.

As for damn pigs, yeah I hate pigs - but I respect good cops that are brave enough to stand up against the bad pigs.

We'll have to agree to disagree about if it was suicide to do more to protect the victim, because one thing they could have done is ram their car into the enemies car which would have at least interrupted the shooting in progress or at least shoot at the enemy while driving to the better position etc, either way their oath means they should've done more to protect the victim instead of whatever they did or didn't do.

As for guaranteed win, most pigs only engage the suspects when they are guaranteed the win - example all the people choked to death by pigs each year, or all the pigs beating suspects not resisting etc. But cops don't have to wait for backup to engage, they don't have to wait till the odds are more even - in fact it's part of their oath to protect others at the cost of their own lives, but you already know that since you've served and sworn that same oath yourself.

Hope that clears things up for you.
    It is funny you said about ramming their car i actually thought that but figured maybe they would be point blank then for them to just barrage them through their windows at point blank range i dunno. Probably better move would be as they were driving by ram the rear of the car as they are going by to make it hard to hit the guy running.

I did not see any video maybe it is out there how far they went. They could not have went too far if they helped and tended to the guy maybe they tried to get to a good spot to get out but the car took off so they just went and helped the guy then. Or maybe they drove around the block who knows.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

It is funny you said about ramming their car i actually thought that but figured maybe they would be point blank then for them to just barrage them through their windows at point blank range i dunno. Probably better move would be as they were driving by ram the rear of the car as they are going by to make it hard to hit the guy running.

I did not see any video maybe it is out there how far they went. They could not have went too far if they helped and tended to the guy maybe they tried to get to a good spot to get out but the car took off so they just went and helped the guy then. Or maybe they drove around the block who knows.
    Do you mean no video of how far the cops fled? There is there dashboard camera for evidence and that evidence obviously didn't impress their police chief since he said what they did what not in line with their policies.

If you mean you didn't watch the video at all, the original poster provided a link and I posted the video in post #6.

Ramming their truck might be better as you said, police cars have ramming attachments, so hopefully it would mean more damage to the enemy than them - even hitting then as hard as possible t-bone would injured then more.

Anything to better help the guy running away is what they should have done.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    QRU send in the social workers N/R 09
    Actually, sending in social workers just to have them run away as well, would have been cheaper in tax dollars then have the police run away like they did - so if rather pay for the social workers over these cops.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

It looks like the people have spoken, better to not throw your life away and live to fight another day. You can protect and save more lives if you are alive. Makes sense.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    It looks like the people have spoken, better to not throw your life away and live to fight another day. You can protect and save more lives if you are alive. Makes sense.
    Which people have spoken? Any people that are part of any police/military forces?

People that run away only live to run away again another day.

I agree that you can protect more lives being alive, but if you run away in the first place how can you protect more lives later when you've proven that you like to run away instead of protect anything?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Ok lol. It’s been a fun thread…

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

People are so effing stupid they think guys like those gang bangers who are that brazen are going to turn in or stop using their assault rifles if they ban them. It will be an open season on EVERYONE.

captrobey

Do you mean no video of how far the cops fled? There is there dashboard camera for evidence and that evidence obviously didn't impress their police chief since he said what they did what not in line with their policies.

If you mean you didn't watch the video at all, the original poster provided a link and I posted the video in post #6.

Ramming their truck might be better as you said, police cars have ramming attachments, so hopefully it would mean more damage to the enemy than them - even hitting then as hard as possible t-bone would injured then more.

Anything to better help the guy running away is what they should have done.
    No i watched it they made the right and went down a bit but they said they came back for the guy so they could not have went too far .

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Which people have spoken? Any people that are part of any police/military forces?

People that run away only live to run away again another day.

I agree that you can protect more lives being alive, but if you run away in the first place how can you protect more lives later when you've proven that you like to run away instead of protect anything?
    That guy in the car could have turned that gun on those 2 cops who were sitting vulnerable in their car and ventilated them before they even had a chance to unholster their firearms. He obviously didn't give a shit that there were even there and would have smoked them without thinking twice.

The problem with this story is apparently they didn't report it.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Looks like the gunmen seemed to be wearing a mask. It's gonna be harder to identify them, but at least they're not spreading covid.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    People are so effing stupid they think guys like those gang bangers who are that brazen are going to turn in or stop using their assault rifles if they ban them. It will be an open season on EVERYONE.
    Everyone should be allowed assault weapons, no point having gun laws just to punish people for trying to find ways to defend themselves.

Chicken&Waffles

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PvAFolgaI

This is a real cop. This is what they are here for. To protect and serve the public.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiSGiplQ6Gs

But I thought all we hear is how police risk their lives in dangerous situations and how we need police.

Coward pigs.
    You’re a real ignorant dumb ass.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9035

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    That guy is awesome. He's got a great body of work.

I'm a fan.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    It’s called

Common sense

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This guy even banged Oprah...

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22834

Damned if you do Damned if you don't can't please these liberal Marxist Ph-ck em send in the social workers

Chicken&Waffles

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Damned if you do Damned if you don't can't please these liberal Marxist Ph-ck em send in the social workers

Or you could go join a Q forum and worship your boyfriend Ron Watkins some more hahahhahahhahahahahhaha Ronnie and Hawk. Two brain dead losers.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Or you could go join a Q forum and worship your boyfriend Ron Watkins some more hahahhahahhahahahahhaha Ronnie and Hawk. Two brain dead losers.
    It’s clear by your post, that you are brain dead.

First 1234 Last