MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Will Biden now shut the border?

You'd think with all the new covid and mask mandate and vaxx push he'd shut that border down...

Especially since they migration of illegals seems to be AZ, TX and FL...the 3 hot spots for Covid.

Where's the leadership?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

can you even come in from Mexico to vacation in the US if you are non essential through the border check points right now?

MinnesotaFats

I don't know the status of legal travel.

I think Canada is opening up 8/1 but who knows w the Delta.

You see that video today of 20 dudes hopping out of a van that BP pulled over in TX. JFC it was nuts, all illegals just running from the BP

Meanwhile, non are vaxxed, no masks, and our Democrats think this is a good and dependable policy, Meanwhile the good citizens of CA, NV, MI are now under new mandates, and TX , FL are getting overwhelmed w illegals & Covid.

I don't get the hypocrisy here...and the lack of media on this is utterly embarrassing.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I guess I don't understand what the policy is

I don't really follow the border stuff

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

so much fear mongering,

embarrassing go move to costa rica already puss

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    so much fear mongering,

embarrassing go move to costa rica already puss
    Pipe down

It's hypocrisy

Cal, Nev & St Louis are under mask mandates from liberal leaders

Biden continues to push masks & vaxxs

His surgeon General is on TV touching the dangers of Delta

...yet he's got an open border policy to the masses of unhealthy, unvaxxed, uninsured and unmasked illegals and refuses to do ANYTHING about 6,000 daily undocumented entries.

What do you call that? Should not presidential policy be America 1st?

Why are we sacrificing liberties to put up w this invasion. The border is the spreader event.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9035

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    You'd think with all the new covid and mask mandate and vaxx push he'd shut that border down...

Especially since they migration of illegals seems to be AZ, TX and FL...the 3 hot spots for Covid.

Where's the leadership?
    Arent those 2 of the states that lead the charge in Covid is over, everything is back to normal?

Of course its the illegals fault they are having issues with Covid.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4279

The left will not close borders until they have a million more voters for 2022-2024

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8836

Joey can't even close his fly, let alone the entire US border. Besides, Crazy Pelosi is the one running things, along with her stooges.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

so what do the numbers look like?

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

The Biden regime is at war with the American people, they just haven't officially declared it yet. Half the population knows this and are preparing for the coming civil war. The wick is burning...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by shooterman View Post
    The Biden regime is at war with the American people, they just haven't officially declared it yet. Half the population knows this and are preparing for the coming civil war. The wick is burning...

who will you go after first in your local area?

shooterman

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    who will you go after first in your local area?
    Anyone who threatens me or my family.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by shooterman View Post
    Anyone who threatens me or my family.
    so we should be ready for the Libs to come to use and threaten us

have you liquidated all your investments, 401k, savings ect yet?

I'm thinking of converting all to gold, gun, and ammo

shooterman

Liquidating all? No. Stocking up on important stuff, yes. People in my family have been caught in up shootouts in Hartford CT as they have been going to work. They have been missed by inches with gunfire. If they get murdered on the street I will go wipe out as many shitbags as I can before they get me. That is just a personal rule of life that will never change for me. I'm actually surprised that I am still walking around a semi-free citizen. Look... the wick just burned a little more...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

so what would you imagine the kick off event, first battle looking like in this civil war?

what kind of event starts it?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

There will be no more shutting of borders.

It's all apart of the plan.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Where's the leadership?
    No, but they should require proof of vaccination. Don't see why that wouldn't be possible.

No reason to shut down, but absolutely should mandate proof of full vaccination.

I tried to look it up, can't keep seem to find any info quickly. Anyone know?
    Last edited by d2bets; 07-24-21 at 11:52 AM.

shooterman

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    so what would you imagine the kick off event, first battle looking like in this civil war?

what kind of event starts it?
    Gee I have enough trouble picking a winner in a ballgame with a 50/50 shot, but I will play along. How about an assassination of one of their own "expendables" (there are many)by the communists, followed by blame put on the very clandestine "white supremacists" followed by marshal law, followed by lots of civil war?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    Joey can't even close his fly, let alone the entire US border. Besides, Crazy Pelosi is the one running things, along with her stooges.
    this..fuckin guy can't even bumble and stumble through a few sentences if his 130 yr old brain gets off track for even 1 second it's over. We have a senile senior citizen running the country, just embarrassing really

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Where's the leadership?
    Hey CHUMP, now listen and listen good.

The ONLY borders Biden needs to close are states that are having the Delta Pandemic like, Alabama, Florida, Texas, Missouri and a few others. Those ignorant ones, im speaking of your friends need to keep there ass in those states. They have made there choice to surrender there health instead of being vaccinated. They have NO right to infect others because of there stupidity..

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1683

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    The left will not close borders until they have a million more voters for 2022-2024

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No, but they should require proof of vaccination. Don't see why that wouldn't be possible.

No reason to shut down, but absolutely should mandate proof of full vaccination.

I tried to look it up, can't keep seem to find any info quickly. Anyone know?
    For illegals lol

JFC dude do you understand that illegals detained are literally released into the Country now and NOT Sent back.

That is the issue. The policy has lead to a flood thru the open border...6000 daily get in illegally w no vax and no money and haven't bathed or showered in days, wiping their ass w their hands.

That's a policy issue

Let alone the 100s of thousands pouring in from China or the EU rotaing weekly.

Vaxx Passports are unconstitutional. It's a HIPPA thing & a 5th ammendment thing and a equal protections issue (immunocomprimised & the FDA hasn't even approved the goddamm drugs yet they are EUA right now)

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

The ONLY borders Biden needs to close are states that are having the Delta Pandemic like, Alabama, Florida, Texas, Missouri and a few others. Those ignorant ones, im speaking of your friends need to keep there ass in those states. They have made there choice to surrender there health instead of being vaccinated. They have NO right to infect others because of there stupidity..
    Commerce clause

Learn your Constitution rather than ripping it up with your profoundly stupid and misguided ideology.

US citizens are free to pass within the borders without search & seizure.

You'd love China or North Korea pal...check it out.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

You are very ignorant

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

For illegals lol

JFC dude do you understand that illegals detained are literally released into the Country now and NOT Sent back.

That is the issue. The policy has lead to a flood thru the open border...6000 daily get in illegally w no vax and no money and haven't bathed or showered in days, wiping their ass w their hands.

That's a policy issue

Let alone the 100s of thousands pouring in from China or the EU rotaing weekly.

Vaxx Passports are unconstitutional. It's a HIPPA thing & a 5th ammendment thing and a equal protections issue (immunocomprimised & the FDA hasn't even approved the goddamm drugs yet they are EUA right now)
    "Vaxx passports" are nothing new. It's been required for a long time. it's certainly not unconstitutional and has nothing to do with HIPPA.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10327

Gov. Abbott: Texas' New Border Plan 'Catch And Jail'
    Texas GOP Gov. Greg Abbott said Sunday the state isn't "playing games anymore" at the southern border, and is using its own resources to curb the entry of migrants there....

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    You are very ignorant
    this site literally attracts the dumbest motherf*ckers on the planet, its incredible really

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    this site literally attracts the dumbest motherf*ckers on the planet, its incredible really

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Democrats slaughtered daily here...

MinnesotaFats

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/07/28/...s-whataburger/

Unreal

How can anyone listen to Democrats demand vaxx or masks when there's this policy going on

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Another bonehead...^^^^ Jeffrey Toobin fan