dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

the science is in and it is self explanatory. the numbers are in and even an idiot can understand them. unless we are witnessing a world wide conspiracy the vaccine works. dear Jesus above who is dying? is it the unvaccinated or the vaccinated. we are talking about measurements and percents that are impossible to argue.

is this fake news maybe? you know some of you feel superior by pretending you have secret info that nobody else possesses. you have shit.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

the bottom line here is the bottom line in almost every argument between progressives/conservatives and when the argument is over and settled the conservatives will be wrong as usual. right now the huge majority of people dying are red state crazies who are refusing the vaccine. if this continues you want to know what will happen. the Covid virus will be forever, we will be taking vaccines for the rest of eternity much like the flu vaccine.

who do we thank we thank the assholes who live in the red states, that is a fckin fact. Even the governor of Alabama spoke those words just yesterday.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the bottom line here is the bottom line in almost every argument between progressives/conservatives and when the argument is over and settled the conservatives will be wrong as usual. right now the huge majority of people dying are red state crazies who are refusing the vaccine. if this continues you want to know what will happen. the Covid virus will be forever, we will be taking vaccines for the rest of eternity much like the flu vaccine.

who do we thank we thank the assholes who live in the red states, that is a fckin fact. Even the governor of Alabama spoke those words just yesterday.
    Ya, you nailed it.

NOT

LOL

GOOD LORD

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    how many of these same poor souls are being interviewED on a very sick bed or a death bed and crying...I made a mistake. what is the percentage now of people dying? last time I heard it was something in the high 90% of unvaccinated. how the fck do you argue that? how can you reconcile an argument against numbers like that/?

if you possess a normal brain you cannot, if you are half crazy you will argue until the day you die. they argued for 50 years plus concerning climate change, how did that work out? they supported a criminal who lost them the house, senate and executive office. they are supporting the big LIE, and now the fckin idiots are finding a way to politicize an asset that is saving millions of lives and without it people are dying like flies.

GO AHEAD RECONICLE IT

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Ya, you nailed it.

NOT

LOL

GOOD LORD

well instead of BS like the above--reconcile your argument. first look up the word reconcile you idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I challenge you to debate with me right now in real time every comment I made in 352. you will fade away or produce more BS like 354.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you know what is really scary. this is something I wrote maybe two months ago. if the unvaccinated continue to give a home for this virus you know what may very well happen. it will mutate and it may mutate into a form that the vaccines no longer can handle. then what?

everything alive has a few mandates and many scientists believe a virus is alive. the mandates of living organisms whether as small as a virus or as big as the largest mammal are reproduction, and avoiding extinction. the virus is attempting to avoid extinction and reproducing. can you do the fckin math.

Fishhead

you know what is really scary. this is something I wrote maybe two months ago. if the unvaccinated continue to give a home for this virus you know what may very well happen. it will mutate and it may mutate into a form that the vaccines no longer can handle. then what?

everything alive has a few mandates and many scientists believe a virus is alive. the mandates of living organisms whether as small as a virus or as big as the largest mammal are reproduction, and avoiding extinction. the virus is attempting to avoid extinction and reproducing. can you do the fckin math.
    CREATURE FEATURE must have been your favorite show as a kid.......or maybe still is.

Do you attend STAR TREK conventions???

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

back in the 50's and some of the 60's polio was very scary. vaccines were mandated for school children and polio became manageable and is almost gone in the USA. there are many other stories concerning communicable diseases the USA beat or have managed and much of it was done with mandates. now the crazy bastards want to politicize something that we all should be fighting. first they told us it was a hoax, then masks were anti American, now more bs concerning vaccines.

WTF happened to the American people. this is a existential challenge and you idiots are helping the fckin VIRUS with lies and misinformation. as I wrote before if I am wrong prove it with facts. not BS

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

CREATURE FEATURE must have been your favorite show as a kid.......or maybe still is.

Do you attend STAR TREK conventions???

you see what I mean more BS, not facts, not an intellectual argument but BS. how do you rationalize with an idiot that wants to talk Star Trek. I don't even know what creature feature means.

you cannot debate with a creature who has the intellect of a fckin slug. I deal in facts, this idiot deals in 359 and 354. nonsense and BS because he is a fckin idiot.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

I got my 2nd covid vaccine last Saturday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

the bottom line here my friends is the R of today and the Trumpsters of today are much much worse intellectually and morally than the same people of the 50's. AT least you were able to have an intelligent conversation with them, try that with this fish head moron. I challenged him and he knew he had no chance. so he attempts Star Trek and feature creatures. dear lord what happened to my countrymen?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    I got my 2nd covid vaccine last Saturday.
    good for you. now do you know the ramifications. first there is a very good chance you will not get Covid. Second, if you do it will more than likely be minor and not kill. Do the fully vaccinated die, yes in a very small number of cases. it is almost negligible . much less than a fraction of 1%.

so if you are not vaccinated and get Covid, especially this new brand of Covid there is a great chance you will die. if you are vaccinated there is a great chance you will not. WHAT THE FCK IS THE ARGUMENT ABOUT.

Fishhead

the bottom line here my friends is the R of today and the Trumpsters of today are much much worse intellectually and morally than the same people of the 50's. AT least you were able to have an intelligent conversation with them, try that with this fish head moron. I challenged him and he knew he had no chance. so he attempts Star Trek and feature creatures. dear lord what happened to my countrymen?
    What a shock, brings politics to the discussion.

Fishhead

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

everything is politics you idiot. and your team are the idiots who have politicized this issue.

guys/gals this new variant is so easy communicable cities are now reimposing indoor mask mandates. my friends this is serious, this is more serious than the original covid. and who politicized that?

here is the sad part. almost nightly fcker Carlson and other far right crazies attempt to convince their audience vaccines are not the answer or at the very least questionable--THEY ARE NOT. imo, that asshole is guilty of murder because many of his people believe his lies and misinformation and follow him and die. I will bet my testicles he and his family are fully vaccinated.

what kind of an animal knows something is true and tells his people the opposite knowing some of them will die.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-26-21 at 06:19 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

last comment. like climate change the science is in. there is no real debate. the vaccine works period and works tremendously. almost all Americans should be fighting this together. if we do not we might be in very very serious trouble. if the red states refuse to vaccinate without a government mandate this will become very very bad. there are no magical spells that can make this better.

only the vaccine and common sense.

Fishhead

You are high on ASSUMPTIONS ...........and probably a few other things.

Fishhead

last comment. like climate change the science is in. there is no real debate. the vaccine works period and works tremendously. almost all Americans should be fighting this together. if we do not we might be in very very serious trouble. if the red states refuse to vaccinate without a government mandate this will become very very bad. there are no magical spells that can make this better.

only the vaccine and common sense.
    Red states

You POLITICAL NERD

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Challenging others to debates and then Fishhead brings up a point that is critical to the honest debate and dante ignores, showing us who the real political hack is. Shut up dude, you know little to nothing and I know because I just bothered to read your tripe.

Fishhead

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You are high on ASSUMPTIONS ...........and probably a few other things.
    It's not worth it with these hacks, he doesnt even know healthy people dont bother with the flu vaccine for a reason. No they dont die you useless Gates pawn

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    It's not worth it with these hacks, he doesnt even know healthy people dont bother with the flu vaccine for a reason. No they dont die you useless Gates pawn

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Fishy, he actually thinks the "delta variant" is deadly, haha, you can't fix stupid, which is what triba lefty dummies are

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fishy, he actually thinks the "delta variant" is deadly, haha, you can't fix stupid, which is what triba lefty dummies are
    How cute, the chiropractor has an opinion

Fishhead

FAUCI a snakeoil salesman.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

WAKE THE FUK UP FOLKS , FUK

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

One more question for a potential mate. Have you been vaccinated?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

When the vaccine is injected, this stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies and T-cell immune responses. How well it works: 90% effective against lab-confirmed, symptomatic infection and 100% against moderate and severe disease in Phase 3 trial results released in a company statement in June.

this is the truth, scientific truth, not BS which is presented in this forum. you know what else is the truth. evidence that you can see. northerns states which are heavily vaccinated are doing well, southern states which are not are not doing well.

this above is the truth--research it and find I am lying and I will resign from SBR

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    One more question for a potential mate. Have you been vaccinated?
    Those wishing to start a family will certainly want a mate UNVACCINEATED

Tough times

Fishhead

When the vaccine is injected, this stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies and T-cell immune responses. How well it works: 90% effective against lab-confirmed, symptomatic infection and 100% against moderate and severe disease in Phase 3 trial results released in a company statement in June.

this is the truth, scientific truth, not BS which is presented in this forum. you know what else is the truth. evidence that you can see. northerns states which are heavily vaccinated are doing well, southern states which are not are not doing well.

this above is the truth--research it and find I am lying and I will resign from SBR
    Most in the south are BLACK, EAT FRIED FOOD , and OVERWEIGHT

GET A FUKING CLUE

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

my buddies who know the truth are always telling me Dante let them believe their nonsense like Charles Dickens said and I paraphrase it will reduce the population.

I want no person idiot or not to die a covid death. alone, afraid and unable to breathe. I know personally how horrendous it is not to be able to breathe. and not to be able to breathe constantly. try it someday. deprive yourself of oxygen off and on for 12 hours. give yourself only the smallest amount of oxygen just to stay alive. it is fuking torture. I want no person to die that death.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-26-21 at 07:16 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Most in the south are BLACK, EAT FRIED FOOD , and OVERWEIGHT

GET A FUKING CLUE
    read this statement now. most of the south are black, this statement alone shows his lack of knowledge in two areas. first even if it were true it proves he is a bigot and believes all blacks eat badly. his statement was most in the south are black, as of right now the percentage of blacks in the entire country is about 13.4%. now tell me he isn't fckin retarded.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a mantra and it is allow these idiots to keep writing and eventually they will expose an educational level of less than 3rd grade. I will wager this idiot cannot handle elementary school math. in fact, I will bet my tenure at this forum.

I hate myself for even spending more than 20 minutes with this idiot.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last