The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You need a hug bad. Maybe a hug from biden more of your style.
    Cool man. Have a good night.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Cool man. Have a good night.
    I will pray for you.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

They didn't steal the election. Trump lost, get over it.

Demonata

Trump won. Get over it.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

i would like a refund

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You are a never-ending wealth of fake news.

my never ending question. how is it possible millions of Americans all catch the crazies at the same time. where did this info come from/? did I read Qanon? is it on Fox, or any other half reputable media. you do know if this is true it is huge, huge, huge news--right. let me check about 50 or so broadcasters world wide. I will get back to you.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Trump won. Get over it.
    Living in an alternate reality world is fun.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    74,000 more mail in ballots were returned than sent out. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. He won very easily. Now we have to check GA and PA.
    Hey CHUMP, Trump hasn't won shyte. If you call losing the WH, Losing the Senate and losing the House, winning, seek help at a local shrinks office. WTF is wrong with you????

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They're not counting votes, they're auditing the ballots, and checking voting rolls/ registration versus the votes.

You'll see the same result in GA & PA guaranteed. WI and MI 50/50.

Voting has been, for 250 years, in person and local on 1 day, for a reason. To avoid this kind of fraud and ensure integrity of the vote on day 1. There isn't enough time to vet the votes if Mail in voting is expanded. You'd have to move the certification date back months. Absentee ballots are requested months in advance for special circumstances only.

Don't be against transparency, it's the backbone of our democracy.
    Sydney Powell will be vindicated? Never knew your knowledge of voting day so immense. Trump claimed foul before the election in 2016. Should we revisit that too? Transparency is the backbone of Democracy? Listening, fascist Republican States, National Republican Party, 1-6-21 Commission? MF demands it.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Living in an alternate reality world is fun.
    Weird I never have.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, Trump hasn't won shyte. If you call losing the WH, Losing the Senate and losing the House, winning, seek help at a local shrinks office. WTF is wrong with you????
    trump ORG. next. Universal Justice, Phase I. Dominoes all in row, don't trip and knock them over too early.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Sydney Powell will be vindicated? Never knew your knowledge of voting day so immense. Trump claimed foul before the election in 2016. Should we revisit that too? Transparency is the backbone of Democracy? Listening, fascist Republican States, National Republican Party, 1-6-21 Commission? MF demands it.
    Name the "fascism". Anyone can throw words out there. Lefties do all the time, and never are they accurate in their usage, or ideas.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

If Trump did win, how would that actually improve the quality of life for any White American?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    If Trump did win, how would that actually improve the quality of life for any White American?
    Imagine anyones quality of life being tied to who the President is

Sadly I feel like a lot of people are in this exact boat. Not because their life is better, but because they can get online and troll forums that "their" candidate won

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's OFFICIAL boys. Someone posted it on the internet!
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Imagine anyones quality of life being tied to who the President is

Sadly I feel like a lot of people are in this exact boat. Not because their life is better, but because they can get online and troll forums that "their" candidate won
    That last stimulus was party line w Harris the tie breaker. You now have runaway inflation that is killing every working family & retiree

ObamaCare was partyline w Biden the tie breaker. Health insurance costs have risen 150% for people under 40 in the last 10 years and 50% for people over up to Medicare eligibility.

Use your fukking head, you talk like you're smart but Jesus christ do you live in a world of your own.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

That last stimulus was party line w Harris the tie breaker. You now have runaway inflation that is killing every working family & retiree

ObamaCare was partyline w Biden the tie breaker. Health insurance costs have risen 150% for people under 40 in the last 10 years and 50% for people over up to Medicare eligibility.

Use your fukking head, you talk like you're smart but Jesus christ do you live in a world of your own.
    I am comparing my 401k statement from 6/30/20 to 6/30/21. It is up a lot since Trump tanked my retirement account last year. Biden was a savior for Americans from the debt Trump put us under last year.

The Kraken

Im part of a working family and would bet every last penny I own that I make more than you and have saved more than you. And Im happy as fukk. So dont come in here telling me how I should feel bc you're looking for reasons to say Biden sucks.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    my never ending question. how is it possible millions of Americans all catch the crazies at the same time. where did this info come from/? did I read Qanon? is it on Fox, or any other half reputable media. you do know if this is true it is huge, huge, huge news--right. let me check about 50 or so broadcasters world wide. I will get back to you.
    you know what guys/gals I have been searching and searching and have yet to find one credible media source verify this Trump thing. Am I missing it, can one of you toss the proof my way?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Im part of a working family and would bet every last penny I own that I make more than you and have saved more than you. And Im happy as fukk. So dont come in here telling me how I should feel bc you're looking for reasons to say Biden sucks.
    the fat man is full of BS my friend.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Name the "fascism". Anyone can throw words out there. Lefties do all the time, and never are they accurate in their usage, or ideas.
    Commie thrown by hard line Righties just as often,as you say NEVER are they accurate in their usage, or ideas.. Both concepts are relative? Never, ever accurate? Playing horses, hope someday we can drink, gamble and I'll point them then, other wise this isn't the time for friends to debate. See you tomorrow on the other side, Bro. Don't worry, Republicans have plenty of weapons at their disposal, non and practicing fascist.

BOA12

the fat man is full of BS my friend.
    Dwitelite

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    maybe someday you and i can debate the accuracy of progressives vs conservatives in the last 70 years or so. we can visit an old political argument that is now settled and decide what side got the W.

'lefties toss out inaccurate words' that is a fine one coming from a Trump supporter or even a R. that clown of a political party is and has been lying since day one.
    Last edited by dante1; 07-16-21 at 12:33 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Dwitelite

lol, it would be so refreshing if just once in a while they might prove their nonsense. make.a statement and then prove it. for the most part they constantly make every bone/muscle in my body turn to mush. their comments are so ridiculous i most often can't even reply. what is the use. how many times have i challenged their BS?

I am not alone four of five great comments in this very thread

Demonata

God bless trump and nobody cares about pedo Joe and the witch harris

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

what is the bottom line of all our discussions. well if you are honest and have basic knowledge and an intellect above 60 here is what you know.

arguably one of the most dishonest and dumbest creatures on our planet came very close to seriously harming or at the very least disrupting one of the greatest democracies in the world. that sentence is a fact, I and others have proved his stupidity over and over and over and the orange/golden asshole has proved his dishonesty tens of thousands of times.

what the fck is the arugment? what can it be? BTW, Obama was rated number 12 for the past couple years by bipartisan educated historians. that just improved to number 10. did you check out Trump he is in the bottom four of every, (I believe every) category. how in god's great name can you defend that asshole when the entire world...oh WTF is the use.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

what is the bottom line of all our discussions. well if you are honest and have basic knowledge and an intellect above 60 here is what you know.

arguably one of the most dishonest and dumbest creature on our planet came very close to seriously harming or at the very least disrupting one of the greatest democracies in the world. that sentence is a fact, I and others have proved his stupidity over and over and over and the orange/golden asshole has proved his dishonesty tens of thousands of times.

what the fck is the arugment? what can it be? BTW, Obama was rated number 12 for the past couple years by bipartisan educated historians. that just improved to number 10. did you check out Trump he is in the bottom four of every, (I believe every) category. how in gods great name can you defend that asshole when the entire world...oh WTF is the use.
    Points Awarded:

HockeyRocks gave dante1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

like this, you make a statement #63 and then you prove it. pretty simple stuff.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...10/7795974002/

Demonata

arguably one of the most dishonest and dumbest creatures on our planet came very close to seriously harming or at the very least disrupting one of the greatest democracies in the world. that sentence is a fact, I and others have proved his stupidity over and over and over and the orange/golden asshole has proved his dishonesty tens of thousands of times.

what the fck is the arugment? what can it be? BTW, Obama was rated number 12 for the past couple years by bipartisan educated historians. that just improved to number 10. did you check out Trump he is in the bottom four of every, (I believe every) category. how in god's great name can you defend that asshole when the entire world...oh WTF is the use.
    You are fake news. Kid sniffer biden and america hating harris in charge right now flushing usa down the toilet. You democrats are blind and don't care about Anerica at all.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Well it's official, Trump still lost Arizona and the election.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

If he wouldn't have WARP SPEEDED the NANO-INJECTIONS, or if he would've pardoned all those people still being held from Capitol DC crap (yes, like 500 people?)....then I'd be all for it. He wanted this injection man....he go FUKK himself and get back to worshipping the snake in the tree. Biden is just a continuation. They aren't for you. GIVE IT UP!

Demonata

Biden the king of fraud.

The Kraken

Results actually are officially in

Fewer than 200 cases of fraud

And the idiot that started this thread said something about 70,000 lmao

You conspiracy theory, right wing, anti-vaxxer nuts are good for endless laughs

Too bad so many of yall dyin now but oh well

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

[QUOTE=The Kraken;30418158]Results actually are officially in

Fewer than 200 cases of fraud

And the idiot that started this thread said something about 70,000 lmao

You conspiracy theory, right wing, anti-vaxxer nuts are good for endless laughs

Too bad so many of yall dyin now but oh well[/QUOTE

Yes , I saw NBC Fake News posted this :

100% lies . The audit committee did not report that.

First 123 Last