BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Obviously there's going to be some upstanding Americans north of the line and obviously there's going to be some pussy leftists south of the line, those people would need to relocate

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I 80, the real line .Funny how some hard core Southerners, will always be Southerners first, Americans 2nd. They've always had their own Patriotic homes. You all can have a Yankee Snake Oil Salesman Again as your MAN, that's Universal Justice.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I understand you're a commie coward piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey CHUMP, which cesspool would you choose? Your choices are:

Georgia
    Florida
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    Arkansas
    Texas
    Tennessee
    Louisiana

8 Wonderful choices that would make most Americans barf...
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bush was trash, but every war he pushed had bipartisan support, nearly the entire Democratic Party votes for both the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush as also a liberal, not a conservative you dumb shit.
    W a liberal? Let FOX know, dumbfuk.

BrickJames
    Action

Fox is for pussies, I watch Newsmax you commie coward piece of garbage

bigtymer56

I always wonder what happens to all the cities in the OPs dream world.

Do all the city folk leave and move north? I guess all the conservatives in northern states give up their land and start over.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

This could end up like Trump vs. Biden thread. Anyone want to set detailed odds on that?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I always wonder what happens to all the cities in the OPs dream world.

Do all the city folk leave and move north? I guess all the conservatives in northern states give up their land and start over.
    We've already lost most of our lands to liberals
    they moved up here and made us start losing elections.
    by expanding the welfare state and importing millions of foreigners.

now we can't win any anymore.

this is the future for entire USA.
    it is why every country in the world that is not under control
    suffers regime change operations if they try to stand against the NWO.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bush was very liberal.

His wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were nation building, a liberal foreign policy. No child left behind was a horrible federal education policy. He spent enormously, and he appointed Roberts, a liberal. He wa a very liberal president you dumb shit.

He also pushed amnesty and allowed open borders.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Liberals won the first war and eould you southern hillbillies up a second time if needed

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Liberals won the first war and eould you southern hillbillies up a second time if needed
    Yeah right they would be too busy arguing with the brass about pronouns, they would all be on leave getting their sex change operations while the war was going on.

Hahaha

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Dumb post no matter what side you are on.
    Never thought we had much agreement till this . Haven't followed

LongBall52

Radicals in the US don't have a political party that I know of. Both mainstream parties have their cults.

LongBall52

Once you split up, it won't be long before something is wrong again......never fails if you believe in the freedoms we enjoy as a country now.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The reason they will never stop these programs, well its not because they give a shit about you or me))) but because if they did, there would be blood all over the streets. What happens when SHTF? What happened in the French Revolution? They go after the rich, the elite.....and its off with the heads. That's why all the social programs will never stop UNLESS OR UNTIL they can literally go off planet to get away from it.
    It is hilarious to hear these anit-American radical liberals try and give political opinions. You're the one who hates America so much that you support regimes that murder thousands of our citizens and servicemembers. Fortunately, like most Liberals, just too lazy to ever do anything other than go on the internet and whine about all the problems.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 448

What would happen to sports?

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Kraken?! One of the few on this forum whose opinion I respect but I think you have it wrong this time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker...ition_movement

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I 80, the real line .Funny how some hard core Southerners, will always be Southerners first, Americans 2nd. They've always had their own Patriotic homes. You all can have a Yankee Snake Oil Salesman Again as your MAN, that's Universal Justice.
    Study some history. Today South Carolina buys the most American flags per citizen, but George ph uck ing Washington asked for troops and SC told him to p huck off. The South was mostly composed of Tories (loyal to King George) rather then American patriots fighting for freedom. Then the Brits invaded the South and they sang a different tune.

Its always been this way! Land of hypocrites and bible thumping simpletons! Spouting off Y'all and "Fix'n to go to the store" from their trailers and then complaining because immigrants can't speak English. Neither can they! Look at SAT scores year after year! The south clogs up the bottom every year because their retard kids are lucky if they can finish high school!
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 07-13-21 at 10:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Dblow and Morino, the two biggest mush losers here are deciding how to divide the country.

Red states exist because blue states pay for them. Red states are all taker states, while blue states pay in. Those hillbilly states wouldn’t last an hour without the federal govt cheese

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10339

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Study some history. Today South Carolina buys the most American flags per citizen, but George ph uck ing Washington asked for troops and SC told him to p huck off. The South was mostly composed of Tories (loyal to King George) rather then American patriots fighting for freedom. Then the Brits invaded the South and they sang a different tune.

Its always been this way! Land of hypocrites and bible thumping simpletons! Spouting off Y'all and "Fix'n to go to the store" from their trailers and then complaining because immigrants can't speak English. Neither can they! Look at SAT scores year after year! The south clogs up the bottom every year because their retard kids are lucky if they can finish high school!
    You mean that’s not called white privilege..?..

Try the hood in your great cities.. guh hed ho’, y’all gots it rat… done yah.. one is called southern drawl, the other ebonics.. We talking English and education..?

BOA12

Fox is for pussies, I watch Newsmax you commie coward piece of garbage
    Hey closet f\*g, I'm a commie, U R a patriot? U R a hero, I'm a coward? Big Queer Daddy, got nothing on U. Newsmax is for fascist and closet fags. Makes sense shit4brainsjames.. Giving rednecks a shitty name, closet f\*g.
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-14-21 at 08:04 AM.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    It is so hilarious listening to these radical Liberals whose lives are so horrible and they hate America so much that they want the country torn apart. No one other than sad communist liberals want to see it, and it is not going to happen.
    That's dlow, the converted lib. I can see the misunderstanding, it's still in him. You say torn apart, blaming liberals. Only you want to see it, Tommie. Is your life horrible and do U hate America, Tommie? By the way dlow in your New South, who does the work?
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-14-21 at 07:56 AM.

BOA12

A piece of cloth doesn't make U a Patriot or a Traitor. Actions and words a better gauge. Indy a great town, South of I 80. BOL Fred, keep hammerin' those greatly lacking in American History.

BOA12

Wasn't it in S C that the War Of Northern Aggression started? The Southern Plan, their best tool for their own good people, just began. What a scam. MAGA2, for bad losers.

BOA12

Obviously there's going to be some upstanding Americans north of the line and obviously there's going to be some pussy leftists south of the line, those people would need to relocate
    Deep thinking shit4brainz. Tell US All your plan, New South Man. Fukin' Jag Off.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Dblow and Morino, the two biggest mush losers here are deciding how to divide the country.

Red states exist because blue states pay for them. Red states are all taker states, while blue states pay in. Those hillbilly states wouldn’t last an hour without the federal govt cheese
    Found another leaked drawing of you.

bigtymer56

That's dlow, the converted lib. I can see the misunderstanding, it's still in him. You say torn apart, blaming liberals. Only you want to see it, Tommie. Is your life horrible and do U hate America, Tommie? By the way dlow in your New South, who does the work?
    On this website, its always the "Patriots" talking about having a civil war.

PS. In his New South, the rich will rule with even more of an iron fist than they do now. It'll be a miserable life for the poor. Probably wouldn't have a middle after a few years.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 07-14-21 at 09:06 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Found another leaked drawing of you.

damn didn’t know star wars was a part of this meme

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bush was very liberal.

His wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were nation building, a liberal foreign policy. No child left behind was a horrible federal education policy. He spent enormously, and he appointed Roberts, a liberal. He wa a very liberal president you dumb shit.

He also pushed amnesty and allowed open borders.
    I guess a guy W/ a mental illness, was great 4U. You want me to start listing his conservative, misleading lies into Iraq? WMD style? Morino, dude, I have know problem W/U. Liberal/Conservative it's all relative, here's the proof. U R One twisted Mister, not a bad trait.

BOA12

PS. In his New South, the rich will rule with even more of an iron fist than they do now. It'll be a miserable life for the poor. Probably wouldn't have a middle after a few years.
    dlow's slave class?

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    damn didn’t know star wars was a part of this meme
    That bacon?

bigtymer56

dlow's slave class?
    Wage slave class. Only exist to provide services for the rich...until their jobs are automated away. Dblow probably believes this wouldnt include him.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm talking about not having a civil war

Read the title again

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'm talking about not having a civil war

Read the title again
    Your dumber than a box of kool-aid... Yankees are still not welcome below the Mason-Dixon line and you want to move all you Right Wing Whacko lunatics from the north to the south. WTF is wrong with you???

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Your dumber than a box of kool-aid... Yankees are still not welcome below the Mason-Dixon line and you want to move all you Right Wing Whacko lunatics from the north to the south. WTF is wrong with you???
    I'm already in the South, and we would gladly trade our leftists down here for patriotic northerners

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I'm already in the South, and we would gladly trade our leftists down here for patriotic northerners
    The last place patriotic Yankees want to go is the cesspool of States in the south.. Again, i asked you WTF is wrong with you???

First 1234 Last